Next: Free or Inexpensive Forum
Up: Forums Hosting Services
Previous: Virtual Team Workspaces (Groupware)
- Hosts collaborative events on the Web.
- Hosts community sites using WebBoard
and their own chat, instant messaging, and email software.
by Polaris Consulting
- Builds and hosts customized community sites using Web
Crossing and other tools.
- Hosts high-end corporate sites, and offers a
relatively low-cost "Enthusiast's" forum hosting service for a
monthly fee. The user interface is available in several languages.
Internet Solutions Corporation
- Hosts forums using WebBoard.
- Focuses on reporting and analyzing usage trends and
user behavior. Customers include CNET.
Message Boards, by CriticalPath
- Hosts community sites and corporate intranets using
their own proprietary software. Pricing is per user, per month.
- Hosts community sites using their own OpenCommunity
software, or with third party software.
- Hosts community sites using their own software.
- Hosts enterprise community sites using their own
- Formed by a merger between Delphi Forums and Well
Engaged, Prospero builds and hosts online community sites for their clients.
- Community hosting service targeted at membership
Omar R. Hadjar