! Meta tags for document classification>
© 2000 for the individual papers by the papers' authors. Copying permitted for private and scientific purposes. Re-publication of material on this page requires permission by the copyright owners.
- Learning Classification taxonomies from a classification knowledge based system.
H. Suryanto and P. Compton.
- First experiments of using semantic knowledge learned by ASIUM for information extraction task using INTEX.
D. Faure and T. Poibeau.
- Designing Clustering Methods for Ontology Building - The Mo'K Workbench.
G.Bisson, C. Nedellec and D. Canamero.
- SVETLAN' - A System to Classify Words in Context.
G. de Chaelandar and B. Grau
- Enriching very large ontologies using the WWW.
E. Agirre, O. Ansa, E. Hovy, D. Martinez
- Using Description Logics for Ontology Extraction.
A. Todirascu, F. de Beuvron, D. Galea, F. Rousselot
- Enriching a lexical semantic net with selectional preferences by means of statistical corpus analysis.
- An Instance-based Approach for Identifying Candidate Ontology Relations within a Multi-Agent System.
A.B Williams and C. Tsatsoulis
- An Ontology Enrichment Method for a Pragmatic Information Extraction System gathering Data on Genetic Interactions.
C. Roux, D. Proux, F. Rechenmann and L. Julliar
- On Efficiency of Learning: A Framework and Justification.
- A General Framework for Theory Learning. Perspectives for NLP.
- Background Knowledge, Indexing and Matching Interdependencies of Document Management and Ontology-Maintenance.
A. Faatz, T. Kamps, R. Steinmetz