- Daniel Ballin, Robert D. Macredie, John Vince:
- Antonio Frisoli, Antonio Camurri:
Special Issue Editorial: Multisensory interaction in virtual environments.
- Thomas A. Stoffregen, Benoît G. Bardy, Bruno Mantel:
Affordances in the design of enactive systems.
- Maurizio de Pascale, Alessandro Formaglio, Domenico Prattichizzo:
A mobile platform for haptic grasping in large environments.
- David Swapp, Vijay Pawar, Céline Loscos:
Interaction with co-located haptic feedback in virtual reality.
- Iñaki Díaz, Josune Hernantes, Ignacio Mansa, Alberto Lozano-Rodero, Diego Borro, Jorge Juan Gil, Emilio Sánchez:
Influence of multisensory feedback on haptic accessibility tasks.
- Kevin Ponto, Falko Kuester, Robert Nideffer, Simon Penny:
Virtual Bounds: a teleoperated mixed reality.
- Ronan Boulic, Xavier Varona, Luis Unzueta, Manuel Peinado, Angel Suescun, Francisco J. Perales López:
Evaluation of on-line analytic and numeric inverse kinematics approaches driven by partial vision input.
- Luca Mion, Gianluca D'Incà:
Analysis of expression in simple musical gestures to enhance audio in interfaces.
- Leonie Schäfer, Steffi Beckhaus:
Special Issue: Editorial.
- Chris Gunn:
Collaborative virtual sculpting with haptic feedback.
- Michael F. Schober:
Virtual environments for creative work in collaborative music-making.
- Holger Regenbrecht, Michael Haller, Jörg Hauber, Mark Billinghurst:
Carpeno: interfacing remote collaborative virtual environments with table-top interaction.
- Christopher Lindinger, Roland Haring, Horst Hörtner, Daniela Kuka, Hirokazu Kato:
Multi-user mixed reality system 'Gulliver's World': a case study on collaborative edutainment at the intersection of material and virtual worlds.
- David J. Roberts, Ilona Heldal, Oliver Otto, Robin Wolff:
Factors influencing flow of object focussed collaboration in collaborative virtual environments.
- Wolfgang Stürzlinger, Loutfouz Zaman, Andriy Pavlovych, Ji-Young Oh:
The design and realization of CoViD: a system for collaborative virtual 3D design.
- Stephen Barrass, Tim Barrass:
Musical creativity in collaborative virtual environments.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:01:05 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Nick Hedley:
- Lucinda Kerawalla, Rosemary Luckin, Simon Seljeflot, Adrian Woolard:
"Making it real": exploring the potential of augmented reality for teaching primary school science.
- Shelley P. Ross, Ronald W. Skelton, Sven C. Mueller:
Gender differences in spatial navigation in virtual space: implications when using virtual environments in instruction and assessment.
- Benjamin Lok, Richard E. Ferdig, Andrew Raij, Kyle Johnsen, Robert F. Dickerson, Jade Coutts, Amy O. Stevens, D. Scott Lind:
Applying virtual reality in medical communication education: current findings and potential teaching and learning benefits of immersive virtual patients.
- Tassos A. Mikropoulos:
Presence: a unique characteristic in educational virtual environments.
- Emmanuelle Richard, Angèle Tijou, Paul Richard, Jean-Louis Ferrier:
Multi-modal virtual environments for education with haptic and olfactory feedback.
- Maria Roussou, Martin Oliver, Mel Slater:
The virtual playground: an educational virtual reality environment for evaluating interactivity and conceptual learning.
- P. J. Standen, D. J. Brown:
Virtual reality and its role in removing the barriers that turn cognitive impairments into intellectual disability.
- Daniel Mellet d'Huart:
A model of (en)action to approach embodiment: a cornerstone for the design of virtual environments for learning.
- Elhanan Gazit, Yoav Yair, David Chen:
The gain and pain in taking the pilot seat: learning dynamics in a non immersive virtual solar system.
- William A. Kealy, Chitra P. Subramaniam:
Virtual realia: maneuverable computer 3D models and their use in learning assembly skills.
- James Minogue, M. Gail Jones, Bethany Broadwell, Tom Oppewall:
The impact of haptic augmentation on middle school students' conceptions of the animal cell.