January 2005 Geoportals
- Paul A. Longley, David J. Maguire:
- David J. Maguire, Paul A. Longley:
The emergence of geoportals and their role in spatial data infrastructures.
- Lars Bernard, Ioannis Kanellopoulos, Alessandro Annoni, Paul Smits:
The European geoportal - one step towards the establishment of a European Spatial Data Infrastructure.
- Michael G. Tait:
Implementing geoportals: applications of distributed GIS.
- Peter Beaumont, Paul A. Longley, David J. Maguire:
Geographic information portals--a UK perspective.
- David Askew, Sharon Evans, Ruth Matthews, Phillipa Swanton:
MAGIC: a geoportal for the English countryside.
- Nicholas J. Tate, Claire H. Jarvis, Kate E. Moore:
Locating spatial thinking in teaching practice.
- Mei-Po Kwan, Jiyeong Lee:
Emergency response after 9/11: the potential of real-time 3D GIS for quick emergency response in micro-spatial environments.
- Richard Harris, Zunqiu Chen:
Giving dimension to point locations: urban density profiling using population surface models.
- Anthony Gar-On Yeh, Jiming Qiao:
ModelObjects--a model management component for the development of planning support systems.
- Hui Zeng, X. Ben Wu:
Utilities of edge-based metrics for studying landscape fragmentation.
- Silvana Amaral, Gilberto Câmara, Antônio Miguel Vieira Monteiro, José Alberto Quintanilha, Christopher D. Elvidge:
Estimating population and energy consumption in Brazilian Amazonia using DMSP night-time satellite data.
- Zhi-Yong Yin, Susan Walcott, Brian Kaplan, Jian Cao, Weiqing Lin, Minjian Chen, Dongsheng Liu, Yuemin Ning:
An analysis of the relationship between spatial patterns of water quality and urban development in Shanghai, China.
- Hiroyuki Yoshida, Manabu Omae:
An approach for analysis of urban morphology: methods to derive morphological properties of city blocks by using an urban landscape model and their interpretations.
May 2005 Futurescapes
- Andrew Lovett:
- Sophie A. Nicholson-Cole:
Representing climate change futures: a critique on the use of images for visual communication.
- Ruth D. Swetnam, Jeremy D. Wilson, Mark J. Whittingham, Philip V. Grice:
Designing lowland landscapes for farmland birds: scenario testing with GIS.
- Trudie Dockerty, Andrew Lovett, Gilla Sünnenberg, Katy Appleton, Martin Parry:
Visualising the potential impacts of climate change on rural landscapes.
- Katy Appleton, Andrew Lovett:
GIS-based visualisation of development proposals: reactions from planning and related professionals.
- Robert MacFarlane, Harry Stagg, Keith Turner, Matthew Lievesley:
Peering through the smoke? Tensions in landscape visualisation.
- Daniel Z. Sui:
Will ubicomp make GIS invisible?
- Martin Herold, Helen Couclelis, Keith C. Clarke:
The role of spatial metrics in the analysis and modeling of urban land use change.
- Songnian Li, David Coleman:
Modeling distributed GIS data production workflow.
- Itzhak Benenson, Shai Aronovich, Saar Noam:
Let's talk objects: generic methodology for urban high-resolution simulation.
- Paul Brindley, Stephen Wise, Ravi Maheswaran, Robert Haining:
The effect of alternative representations of population location on the areal interpolation of air pollution exposure.
- Xinhao Wang:
Integrating GIS, simulation models, and visualization in traffic impact analysis.
September 2005 Remote Sensing for Urban Analysis
- Xiaojun Yang:
Remote sensing for urban analysis: An introduction.
- Soe Win Myint, Nina Lam:
A study of lacunarity-based texture analysis approaches to improve urban image classification.
- Xiaojun Yang, Zhi Liu:
Use of satellite-derived landscape imperviousness index to characterize urban spatial growth.
- Victor Mesev:
Identification and characterisation of urban building patterns using IKONOS imagery and point-based postal data.
- Changshan Wu, Alan T. Murray:
A cokriging method for estimating population density in urban areas.
- Huiping Liu, Qiming Zhou:
Developing urban growth predictions from spatial indicators based on multi-temporal images.
- Zhi-Yong Yin, Dona J. Stewart, Stevan Bullard, Jared T. MacLachlan:
Changes in urban built-up surface and population distribution patterns during 1986-1999: A case study of Cairo, Egypt.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:33 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)