- Joe P. Burke, James R. Zeidler, B. D. Rao:
CINR difference analysis of optimal combining versus maximal ratio combining.
- Chin Choy Chai, Tjeng Thiang Tjhung, Leng Chye Leck:
Combined power and rate adaptation for wireless cellular systems.
- Antonio M. Peinado, Victoria E. Sánchez, José L. Pérez-Córdoba, Antonio J. Rubio:
Efficient MMSE-based channel error mitigation techniques. Application to distributed speech recognition over wireless channels.
- David James Love, Robert W. Heath Jr.:
Necessary and sufficient conditions for full diversity order in correlated Rayleigh fading beamforming and combining systems.
- N. Youssef, W. Elbahri, Matthias Pätzold, S. Elasmi:
On the crossing statistics of phase processes and random FM noise in Nakagami-q mobile fading channels.
- Mischa Dohler, Hamid Aghvami:
On the approximation of MIMO capacity.
- Marvin K. Simon, Victor A. Vilnrotter:
Alamouti-type space-time coding for free-space optical communication with direct detection.
- S. Guncavdi, Alexandra Duel-Hallen:
Performance analysis of space-time transmitter diversity techniques for WCDMA using long range prediction.
- Roberto Verdone, Alberto Zanella, Luca Zuliani:
Performance of a cellular network based on frequency hopping with dynamic channel allocation and power control.
- Wei-Bin Lee, Chang-Kuo Yeh:
A new delegation-based authentication protocol for use in portable communication systems.
- Giovanni Schembra:
A resource management strategy for multimedia adaptive-rate traffic in a wireless network with TDMA access.
- S. Gopalan, George N. Karystinos, Dimitrios A. Pados:
Capacity, throughput, and delay of slotted ALOHA DS-CDMA links with adaptive space-time auxiliary-vector receivers.
- H. G. Ilk, S. Tugac:
Channel and source considerations of a bit-rate reduction technique for a possible wireless communications system's performance enhancement.
- Z. Jiang, Y. Ge, Y. Li:
Max-utility wireless resource management for best-effort traffic.
- Yu-Tao Hsieh, Wen-Rong Wu:
Optimal two-stage decoupled partial PIC receivers for multiuser detection.
- Lie-Liang Yang, Lajos Hanzo:
Differential acquisition of m-sequences using recursive soft sequential estimation.
- J. Yang, Y. Li:
Tentative chip decision-feedback equalizer for multicode wideband CDMA.
- Elena Simona Lohan, Ridha Hamila, Abdelmonaem Lakhzouri, Markku Renfors:
Highly efficient techniques for mitigating the effects of multipath propagation in DS-CDMA delay estimation.
- Won Namgoong:
Modeling and analysis of nonlinearities and mismatches in AC-coupled direct-conversion receiver.
- Anders Furuskar, Jens Zander:
Multiservice allocation for multiaccess wireless systems.
- James K. Cavers:
Space-time coding using MSK.
- Hua Fu, Pooi Yuen Kam:
Performance comparison of selection combining schemes for binary DPSK on nonselective Rayleigh-fading channels with interference.
- Imad Barhumi, Geert Leus, Marc Moonen:
Time-varying FIR equalization for doubly selective channels.
- Hamid Jafarkhani, N. Hassanpour:
Super-quasi-orthogonal space-time trellis codes for four transmit antennas.
- Zhongshan Zhang, Weiyu Jiang, Haiyan Zhou, Yuanan Liu, Jinchun Gao:
High accuracy frequency offset correction with adjustable acquisition range in OFDM systems.
- S. Tomasin, Alexei Gorokhov, Haibing Yang, Jean-Paul M. G. Linnartz:
Iterative interference cancellation and channel estimation for mobile OFDM.
- Xiaodong Cai, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Adaptive PSAM accounting for channel estimation and prediction errors.
- Parul Garg, Ranjan K. Mallik, Hari M. Gupta:
Performance analysis of space-time coding with imperfect channel estimation.
- Shoulie Xie, Susanto Rahardja:
Performance evaluation for quaternary DS-SSMA communications with complex signature sequences over Rayleigh-fading channels.
- K. R. Narayanan, Xiaodong Wang, Guosen Yue:
Estimating the PDF of the SIC-MMSE equalizer output and its applications in designing LDPC codes with turbo equalization.
- C.-D. Chung, Horng-Shyang Liaw:
Orthogonally multiplexed on-off-keyed amplitude and phase modulation families.
- Kai Li, Xiaodong Wang:
EXIT chart analysis of turbo multiuser detection.
- Shun-Ren Yang, Yi-Bing Lin:
Modeling UMTS discontinuous reception mechanism.
- Majid Fozunbal, Steven W. McLaughlin, Ronald W. Schafer:
On space-time-frequency coding over MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Sheng Chen, N. N. Ahmad, Lajos Hanzo:
Adaptive minimum bit-error rate beamforming.
- Cristina Comaniciu, H. Vincent Poor:
Capacity regions and optimal power allocation for groupwise multiuser detection.
- Zheng Ma, Wai Ho Mow, Pingzhi Fan:
On the complexity reduction of turbo decoding for wideband CDMA.
- Zhiguo Ding, D. B. Ward:
Subspace approach to blind and semi-blind channel estimation for space-time block codes.
- L. A. Dalton, Costas N. Georghiades:
A full-rate, full-diversity four-antenna quasi-orthogonal space-time block code.
- Linling Kuang, Zuyao Ni, Jianhua Lu, Junli Zheng:
A time-frequency decision-feedback loop for carrier frequency offset tracking in OFDM systems.
- Dimitris A. Zogas, George K. Karagiannidis, Stavros A. Kotsopoulos:
Equal gain combining over Nakagami-n (rice) and Nakagami-q (Hoyt) generalized fading channels.
- R. Annavajjala:
A simple approach to error probability with binary signaling over generalized fading channels with maximal ratio combining and noisy channel estimates.
- Andrea Giorgetti, Marco Chiani:
Influence of fading on the Gaussian approximation for BPSK and QPSK with asynchronous cochannel interference.
- Jin Yu, Yu-Dong Yao:
Detection performance of chaotic spreading LPI waveforms.
- Onur Osman, Osman N. Uçan:
Blind equalization of turbo trellis-coded partial-response continuous-phase modulation signaling over narrow-band Rician fading channels.
- Hemanth Sampath, Vinko Erceg, A. Paulraj:
Performance analysis of linear precoding based on field trials results of MIMO-OFDM system.
- Liang Dong, Guanghan Xu, Hao Ling:
Predictive downlink beamforming for wideband CDMA over Rayleigh-fading channels.
- Qinghua Shi, M. Latva-Aho:
Accurate bit-error rate evaluation for synchronous MC-CDMA over Nakagami-m-fading channels using moment generating functions.
- Gaonan Zhang, Guoan Bi, Liren Zhang:
Group-blind intersymbol multiuser detection for downlink CDMA with multipath.
- Onkar Dabeer, Elias Masry:
Asymptotic behavior of the pairwise error probability with applications to transmit beamforming and rake receivers.
- Xiaoli Ma, Liuqing Yang, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Optimal training for MIMO frequency-selective fading channels.
- Dan Avidor, C. Hartmann, Sayandev Mukherjee:
On the uplink SIR of a mobile in soft handoff with applications to BLER estimation.
- Lachlan L. H. Andrew:
Measurement-based band allocation in multiband CDMA.
- Jacek Swiderski:
Approximate performance analysis of heavily loaded slotted downlink channel in a wireless CDMA system supporting integrated voice/data services.
- Haitao Zheng, Harish Viswanathan:
Optimizing the ARQ performance in downlink packet data systems with scheduling.
- Alberto Tarable, Guido Montorsi, Sergio Benedetto:
A linear front end for iterative soft interference cancellation and decoding in coded CDMA.
- Cihan Tepedelenlioglu, Ping Gao:
Estimators of the Nakagami-m parameter and performance analysis.
- Tsang-Ling Sheu, Jaw-Huei Hou:
An integrated CDMA code assignment model for voice and data traffic in wireless communications.
- Junqiang Li, Khaled Ben Letaief, Zhigang Cao:
Space-time turbo multiuser detection for coded MC-CDMA.
- Jaekwon Kim, Robert W. Heath Jr., Edward J. Powers:
Receiver designs for Alamouti coded OFDM systems in fast fading channels.
- Li Cong, Weihua Zhuang:
Nonline-of-sight error mitigation in mobile location.
- Wanlun Zhao, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Reduced complexity receivers for layered space-time CPM.
- Xiang Chen, Bin Li, Yuguang Fang:
A dynamic multiple-threshold bandwidth reservation (DMTBR) scheme for QoS provisioning in multimedia wireless networks.
- Dieter Schafhuber, Gerald Matz:
MMSE and adaptive prediction of time-varying channels for OFDM systems.
- Yik-Chung Wu, S. C. Chan, Erchin Serpedin:
Symbol-timing estimation in space-time coding systems based on orthogonal training sequences.
- Guocong Song, Ye Li:
Cross-layer optimization for OFDM wireless networks-part I: theoretical framework.
- Guocong Song, Ye Li:
Cross-layer optimization for OFDM wireless networks-part II: algorithm development.
- Chung Shue Chen, Wing Shing Wong:
Bandwidth allocation for wireless multimedia systems with most regular sequences.
- Hui-Nien Hung, Pei-Chun Lee, Yi-Bing Lin, Nan-Fu Peng:
Modeling channel assignment of small-scale cellular networks.
- Yan Zhang, Boon-Hee Soong:
The effect of unreliable wireless channel on the call performance in mobile network.
- Jun Tan, Gordon L. Stüber:
Analysis and design of symbol mappers for iteratively decoded BICM.
- Guanbin Xing, Manyuan Shen, Hui Liu:
Frequency offset and I/Q imbalance compensation for direct-conversion receivers.
- Q. T. Zhang, X. W. Cui, X. M. Li:
Very tight capacity bounds for MIMO-correlated Rayleigh-fading channels.
- Zhihui Chen, Ashfaq A. Khokhar:
A channel reservation procedure for fading channels in wireless local area networks.
- D. Grace, J. Thornton, Guanhua Chen, G. P. White, T. C. Tozer:
Improving the system capacity of broadband services using multiple high-altitude platforms.
- Kyeong Jin Kim, Jiang Yue, Ronald A. Iltis, J. D. Gibson:
A QRD-M/Kalman filter-based detection and channel estimation algorithm for MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Vikram Srinivasan, Pavan Nuggehalli, Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Ramesh R. Rao:
An analytical approach to the study of cooperation in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Muxiang Zhang, Yuguang Fang:
Security analysis and enhancements of 3GPP authentication and key agreement protocol.
- T. O'Farrell, P. Omiyi:
Low-complexity medium access control protocols for QoS support in third-generation radio access networks.
- Guillaume Lebrun, Jason Gao, Mike Faulkner:
MIMO transmission over a time-varying channel using SVD.
- Yasamin Mostofi, Donald C. Cox:
ICI mitigation for pilot-aided OFDM mobile systems.
- T. Ozugur:
Hierarchical provisioning for cellular networks.
- Haipeng Jin, Anthony S. Acampora:
A reservation-based media access control (MAC) protocol design for cellular systems using smart antennas-part I. Flat fading.
- Jie Lai, Narayan B. Mandayam:
Performance of turbo-coded WCDMA with downlink space-time block coding in correlated fading channels.
- Changjiang Xu, Kyung Sup Kwak:
On decoding algorithm and performance of space-time block codes.
- M. Bystrom, R. A. Coury:
Rate allocation for serial concatenated block codes.
- C. Q. Yang, Ekram Hossain, Vijay K. Bhargava:
On adaptive hybrid error control in wireless networks using Reed-Solomon codes.
- George K. Karagiannidis, Dimitris A. Zogas, Nikos C. Sagias, Stavros A. Kotsopoulos, George S. Tombras:
Equal-gain and maximal-ratio combining over nonidentical Weibull fading channels.
- Alireza Tarighat, Ananth Subramanian, Ali H. Sayed:
An uplink DS-CDMA receiver using a robust post-correlation Kalman structure.
- W. M. Jang, Weixin Wu:
Distributed and centralized multiuser detection with antenna arrays.
- Yunxia Chen, Chintha Tellambura:
Performance analysis of three-branch selection combining over arbitrarily correlated Rayleigh-fading channels.
- Ning Kong, I. Riphagen, M. Lotter, Pieter van Rooyen:
An optimum interference mitigating combining scheme for the CDMA downlink with the same complexity as MRC.
- J. Tubbax, B. Come, Liesbet Van der Perre, Stéphane Donnay, Marc Engels, Hugo De Man, Marc Moonen:
Compensation of IQ imbalance and phase noise in OFDM systems.
- Avneesh Agrawal, Jeffrey G. Andrews, John M. Cioffi, Teresa H. Y. Meng:
Iterative power control for imperfect successive interference cancellation.
- Lie-Liang Yang, Lajos Hanzo:
Performance of broadband multicarrier DS-CDMA using space-time spreading-assisted transmit diversity.
- Rickard Stridh, Kai Yu, Björn E. Ottersten, P. Karlsson:
MIMO channel capacity and modeling issues on a measured indoor radio channel at 5.8 GHz.
- Shun-Ping Chung, Jin-Chang Lee:
Performance analysis and overflowed traffic characterization in multiservice hierarchical wireless networks.
- Jörg Kliewer, Ragnar Thobaben:
Iterative joint source-channel decoding of variable-length codes using residual source redundancy.
- Jaana Laiho, Kimmo Raivio, Pasi Lehtimäki, K. Hatonen, Olli Simula:
Advanced analysis methods for 3G cellular networks.
- Fei Yu, Vincent W. S. Wong, Victor C. M. Leung:
Performance enhancement of combining QoS provisioning and location management in wireless cellular networks.
- Fred Daneshgaran, Massimiliano Laddomada:
Reduced complexity interleaver growth algorithm for turbo codes.
- C. Laot, Raphaël Le Bidan, D. Leroux:
Low-complexity MMSE turbo equalization: a possible solution for EDGE.
- M. Razavi, J. H. Shapiro:
Wireless optical communications via diversity reception and optical preamplification.
- Ajeesh P. Kurian, Sadasivan Puthusserypady, Su Myat Htut:
Performance enhancement of DS/CDMA system using chaotic complex spreading sequence.
- Syed Ali Jafar, Andrea J. Goldsmith:
Multiple-antenna capacity in correlated Rayleigh fading with channel covariance information.
- Chao-Kai Wen, Yung-Yi Wang, Jiunn-Tsair Chen:
A low-complexity space-time OFDM multiuser system.
- Krishnan Kumaran, Harish Viswanathan:
Joint power and bandwidth allocation in downlink transmission.
- Wei Luo, K. Balachandran, S. Nanda, K. K. Chang:
Delay analysis of selective-repeat ARQ with applications to link adaptation in wireless packet data systems.
- Robert Schober, Lutz H.-J. Lampe:
Differentially coherent parallel interference cancellation for DS-CDMA.
- Jianzhong Zhang, A. M. Sayeed, B. D. Van Veen:
Reduced-state MIMO sequence detection with application to EDGE systems.
- Xiaowen Wang, K. J. Ray Liu:
Model-based channel estimation framework for MIMO multicarrier communication systems.
- G. G. Messier, Witold A. Krzymien:
Improving channel decoder performance on the CDMA forward link.
- Yingwei Yao, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Rate-maximizing power allocation in OFDM based on partial channel knowledge.
- Yongzhe Xie, Costas N. Georghiades, A. Arapostathis:
Minimum outage probability transmission with imperfect feedback for MISO fading channels.
- L. G. F. Trichard, J. S. Evans, Iain B. Collings:
Optimal multistage linear multiuser receivers.
- Sudharman K. Jayaweera, H. Vincent Poor:
On the capacity of multiple-antenna systems in Rician fading.
- Claude Oestges, Bruno Clerckx, Danielle Vanhoenacker-Janvier, A. J. Paulraj:
Impact of fading correlations on MIMO communication systems in geometry-based statistical channel models.
- B. C. Banister, James R. Zeidler:
Feedback assisted stochastic gradient adaptation of multiantenna transmission.
- B. N. Getu, J. B. Andersen:
The MIMO cube - a compact MIMO antenna.
- Qingwen Liu, Shengli Zhou, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Queuing with adaptive modulation and coding over wireless links: cross-Layer analysis and design.
- Hao Zhang, T. Aaron Gulliver:
Biorthogonal pulse position modulation for time-hopping multiple access UWB communications.
- Chuxiang Li, Xiaodong Wang, Daryl Reynolds:
Utility-based joint power and rate allocation for downlink CDMA with blind multiuser detection.
- K. Fu, A. Anastasopoulos:
Analysis and design of LDPC codes for time-selective complex-fading channels.
- K. I. Ziri-Castro, William G. Scanlon, N. E. Evans:
Prediction of variation in MIMO channel capacity for the populated indoor environment using a Radar cross-section-based pedestrian model.
- Ning Li, Jennifer C. Hou, Lui Sha:
Design and analysis of an MST-based topology control algorithm.
- Z. Jane Wang, Zhu Han, K. J. Ray Liu:
A MIMO-OFDM channel estimation approach using time of arrivals.
- Aijun Song, Genyuan Wang, Xiang-Gen Xia:
Some super-orthogonal space-time trellis codes based on non-PSK MTCM.
- Wei Li, Hang Chen, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Performance analysis of handoff schemes with preemptive and nonpreemptive channel borrowing in integrated wireless cellular networks.
- Husheng Li, H. Vincent Poor:
Reduced complexity joint iterative equalization and multiuser detection in dispersive DS-CDMA channels.
- Alberto Zanella, Marco Chiani, Moe Z. Win:
MMSE reception and successive interference cancellation for MIMO systems with high spectral efficiency.
- Hsi-Lu Chao, Wanjiun Liao:
Fair scheduling in mobile ad hoc networks with channel errors.
- Alejandro Ribeiro, Xiaodong Cai, Georgios B. Giannakis:
Symbol error probabilities for general Cooperative links.
- Yi Song, Steven D. Blostein, Julian Cheng:
Outage probability comparisons for diversity systems with cochannel interference in Rayleigh fading.
- Shuguang Cui, Mikalai Kisialiou, Zhi-Quan Luo, Zhi Ding:
Robust blind multiuser detection against signature waveform mismatch based on second-order cone programming.
- Srihari Adireddy, Lang Tong:
Optimal placement of known symbols for slowly varying frequency-selective channels.
- Shalinee Kishore, Larry J. Greenstein, H. Vincent Poor, Stuart C. Schwartz:
Soft handoff and uplink capacity in a two-tier CDMA system.
- Shalinee Kishore, Stuart C. Schwartz, Larry J. Greenstein, H. Vincent Poor:
Uplink throughput in a single-macrocell/single-microcell CDMA system with application to data access points.
- Do-Sik Yoo, W. E. Stark:
Characterization of WSSUS channels: normalized mean square covariance and diversity combining.
- Zexian Li, Matti Latva-aho:
Nonblind and semiblind space-time-frequency multiuser detection for space-time block-coded MC-CDMA.
- Zhiwei Mao, Vijay K. Bhargava:
Semiblind linear parallel interference cancellation multiuser detectors for DS-CDMA systems.
- J. Moon, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Rapid slot synchronization in the presence of large frequency offset and Doppler spread in WCDMA systems.
- Xue-Bin Liang, Xiang-Gen Xia:
Fast differential unitary space-time demodulation via square orthogonal designs.
- Sebastian Hoyos, Brian M. Sadler, Gonzalo R. Arce:
Monobit digital receivers for ultrawideband communications.
- Huaning Niu, Manyuan Shen, James A. Ritcey, Hui Liu:
A factor graph approach to iterative channel estimation and LDPC decoding over fading channels.
- L. Schumacher, B. Raghothaman:
Closed-form expressions for the correlation coefficient of directive antennas impinged by a multimodal truncated Laplacian PAS.
- Michele Morelli, Luca Sanguinetti:
Estimation of channel statistics for iterative detection of OFDM signals.
- Lin Yang, Mazen O. Hasna, Mohamed-Slim Alouini:
Average outage duration of multihop communication systems with regenerative relays.
- Martin V. Clark, Larry J. Greenstein:
The relationship between fading and bandwidth for multipath channels.
- C. Luschi, Bernard Mulgrew:
Estimation of the output error statistics of space-time equalization in an antenna array EGPRS receiver with soft-decision decoding.
- Alexander M. Wyglinski, Fabrice Labeau, Peter Kabal:
Bit loading with BER-constraint for multicarrier systems.
- Vincent K. N. Lau:
On the macroscopic optimization of multicell wireless systems with multiuser detection and multiple antennas - uplink analysis.
- Yieh-Ran Haung, Yi-Bing Lin:
A bandwidth-on-demand strategy for GPRS.
- Kegen Yu, Ian Oppermann:
Symbol/bit-error rate of LMMSE receiver for M-ary QAM in multipath faded CDMA channels.
- Nikos C. Sagias, George K. Karagiannidis, Dimitris A. Zogas, George S. Tombras, Stavros A. Kotsopoulos:
Average output SINR of equal-gain diversity in correlated Nakagami-m fading with cochannel interference.
- Jie Gao, Huaping Liu:
Decision-directed estimation of MIMO time-varying Rayleigh fading channels.
- Lei Xiao, Xiaodai Dong:
New analytical expressions for orthogonal, biorthogonal, and transorthogonal signaling in Nakagami fading channels with diversity reception.
- Robert Schober, Yao Ma, Lutz H.-J. Lampe, P. Takis Mathiopoulos:
Diversity combining for coherent and differential M-PSK in fading and class-A impulsive noise.
- Xufang Wang, Tung-Sang Ng:
Preprocessor for impulse radio.
- Lingzhi Cao, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Closed-form BER results for MRC diversity with channel estimation errors in Ricean fading channels.
- Soon H. Oh, Kwok H. Li:
BER performance of BPSK receivers over two-wave with diffuse power fading channels.
- S. Das, Elza Erkip, Joseph R. Cavallaro, Behnaam Aazhang:
Low-complexity iterative multiuser detection and decoding for real-time applications.
- Man-Wai Kwan, Chi-Wah Kok:
Channel noise robust transmit power optimized linear precoder for ISI channel with minimal complexity equalizer.
- Do-Sik Yoo, W. E. Stark:
Characterization of multipath fading channels: channels with specular components.
- John Thornton, David Grace:
Effect of lateral displacement of a high-altitude platform on cellular interference and handover.
- Zhiqiang Wu, Carl R. Nassar:
Narrowband interference rejection in OFDM via carrier interferometry spreading codes.
- Yang Xiao:
Performance analysis of priority schemes for IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.11e wireless LANs.
- Chih-Min Chao, Yu-Chee Tseng, Li-Chun Wang:
Reducing internal and external fragmentations of OVSF codes in WCDMA systems with multiple codes.
- Jun Tan, Gordon L. Stüber:
Multicarrier spread spectrum system with constant envelope: antijamming, jamming estimation, multiuser access.
- Chia-Chin Chong, Chor Min Tan, David I. Laurenson, Stephen McLaughlin, Mark A. Beach, Andrew R. Nix:
A novel wideband dynamic directional indoor channel model based on a Markov process.
- Martin Haenggi:
On routing in random Rayleigh fading networks.
- Dimitrie C. Popescu, Christopher Rose:
Codeword optimization for uplink CDMA dispersive channels.
- Do-Sik Yoo, W. E. Stark:
Characterization of WSSUS channels: normalized mean square covariance.
- T. Toda, Y. Aihara, Jun-ichi Takada:
Field trial of space-time equalizer and delay diversity transmission in uplink for TDMA mobile communication.
- Ying Cai, Derong Liu:
Multiuser detection using the Taguchi method for DS-CDMA systems.
- Shuangqing Wei, Dennis Goeckel, Ramakrishna Janaswamy:
On the asymptotic capacity of MIMO systems with antenna arrays of fixed length.
- Louay M. A. Jalloul, Raj M. Misra:
Data-aided channel estimation for wideband CDMA.
- Keun Chul Hwang, Kwang Bok Lee:
Joint transmit and receive filters design for multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems.
- Kareem E. Baddour, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Autoregressive modeling for fading channel simulation.
- Shannon D. Blunt, K. C. Ho:
An iterative approximate MAP symbol estimator for uncoded synchronous CDMA.
- Lei Shao, S. Roy:
Rate-one space-frequency block codes with maximum diversity for MIMO-OFDM.
- Jun Cai, Xuemin Shen, Jon W. Mark:
Downlink resource management for packet transmission in OFDM wireless communication systems.
- Ernestina Cianca, Mauro De Sanctis, Marina Ruggieri, Ramjee Prasad:
Truncated power control for improving TCP/IP performance over CDMA wireless links.
- Xiang-guo Tang, Zhi Ding:
Low-complexity iterative equalization for EDGE with bidirectional processing.
- Sathish Chandran:
Wideband adaptive beamforming array with improved radiation characteristics.
- Ping Luo, Harry Leib:
Full-rate full-diversity space-time code for four-transmit-antenna systems.
- Khaled Amleh, Hongbin Li:
Joint estimation of carrier offset and code timing for DS-CDMA with performance analysis.
- Jianhua Liu, Jian Li:
Turbo processing for an OFDM-based MIMO system.
- Andrea Conti, Moe Z. Win, Marco Chiani:
Invertible bounds for M-QAM in Rayleigh fading.
- Jen-Shiun Chen:
Accurate computation of bit error probabilities of band-limited asynchronous DS-CDMA systems using higher order moments.
- A. Dhammika S. Jayalath, Chintha Tellambura:
SLM and PTS peak-power reduction of OFDM signals without side information.
- Huaping Liu, Yongzhong Song, Robert C. Qiu:
The impact of fading correlation on the error performance of MIMO systems over Rayleigh fading channels.
- Richard Demo Souza, Javier Garcia-Frias:
Performance of symbol-sampled receivers over unknown continuous-time Rayleigh channels.
- Nevio Benvenuto, Federico Boccardi, Giambattista Carnevale:
On low-complexity joint-detection techniques for TD-CDMA.
- David James Love, Srinath Hosur, Anuj Batra, Robert W. Heath Jr.:
Space-time Chase decoding.
- Lorenz A. Imhof, Rudolf Mathar:
The geometry of the capacity region for CDMA systems with general power constraints.
- Tolga Kurt, Hakan Deliç:
Space-frequency coding reduces the collision rate in FH-OFDMA.
- Balasubramaniam Natarajan, Sanjoy Das, Daniel Stevens:
An evolutionary approach to designing complex spreading codes for DS-CDMA.
- Wan Choi, Jeffrey G. Andrews:
Generalized performance analysis of a delay diversity receiver in asynchronous CDMA channels.
- Michele Morelli, Luca Sanguinetti:
A novel prefiltering technique for downlink transmissions in TDD MC-CDMA systems.
- Ming Kang, Mohamed-Slim Alouini:
Transmission of multiple description codes over wireless channels using channel balancing.
- Huaning Niu, James A. Ritcey:
Pilot-symbol-assisted LDPC coded BICM over correlated Rayleigh fading channels.
- Ji-Woong Choi, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Optimum pilot pattern for channel estimation in OFDM systems.
- Chau Yuen, Yong Liang Guan, Tjeng Thiang Tjhung:
Quasi-orthogonal STBC with minimum decoding complexity.
- Ming Yang, Peter Han Joo Chong:
Dynamic channel partitioning with flexible channel combination for TDMA-based cellular systems.
- Wen-Shen Hou, Bor-Sen Chen:
ICI cancellation for OFDM communication systems in time-varying multipath fading channels.
- Curt Schurgers, Mani B. Srivastava:
Statistical properties of loaded wireless multicarrier systems.
- Andrea M. Tonello:
Performance limits for filtered multitone modulation in fading channels.
- Ashwinder S. Ahluwalia, Eytan Modiano:
On the complexity and distributed construction of energy-efficient broadcast trees in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Matthias Münster, Lajos Hanzo:
Parallel-interference-cancellation-assisted decision-directed channel estimation for OFDM systems using multiple transmit antennas.
- Hai Jiang, Curt H. Davis:
Coverage expansion and capacity improvement from soft handoff for CDMA cellular systems.
- K. P. Wallace, A. B. Parr, Byung Lok Cho, Zhi Ding:
Performance analysis of a spectrally compliant ultra-wideband pulse design.
- Yang Xiao:
IEEE 802.11 performance enhancement via concatenation and piggyback mechanisms.
- Mustafa Cenk Gursoy, H. Vincent Poor, Sergio Verdú:
The noncoherent rician fading Channel-part I: structure of the capacity-achieving input.
- Mustafa Cenk Gursoy, H. Vincent Poor, Sergio Verdú:
Noncoherent Rician fading Channel-part II: spectral efficiency in the low-power regime.
- Yeliz Tokgoz, Bhaskar D. Rao:
Outage capacity improvements in multicellular CDMA systems using receive antenna diversity and fast power control.
- Qian Ma, Cihan Tepedelenlioglu, Zhiqiang Liu:
Differential space-time-frequency coded OFDM with maximum multipath diversity.
- Mutlu Koca, Bernard C. Levy:
Broadband beamforming for joint interference cancellation and turbo equalization.
- Deniz Rende, Tan F. Wong:
Bit-interleaved space-frequency coded Modulation for OFDM systems.
- Ramesh Annavajjala, Laurence B. Milstein:
Performance analysis of linear diversity-combining schemes on Rayleigh fading channels with binary signaling and Gaussian weighting errors.
- Luca Rugini, Paolo Banelli:
BER of OFDM systems impaired by carrier frequency offset in multipath fading channels.
- Thorsten Hehn, Robert Schober, Wolfgang H. Gerstacker:
Optimized delay diversity for frequency-selective fading channels.
- Takashi Shono, Y. Shirato, Hiroyuki Shiba, Kazuhiro Uehara, Katsuhiko Araki, Masahiro Umehira:
IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN implemented on software defined radio with hybrid programmable architecture.
- Dung N. Doan, Krishna R. Narayanan:
Design of good low-rate coding schemes for ISI channels based on spectral shaping.
- Harish Viswanathan, Sayandev Mukherjee:
Performance of cellular networks with relays and centralized scheduling.
- Stefano Tomasin, Nevio Benvenuto:
Frequency-domain interference cancellation and nonlinear equalization for CDMA systems.
- Ranjan K. Mallik, Q. T. Zhang:
Optimum combining with correlated interference.
- Shuguang Cui, Andrea J. Goldsmith, A. Bahai:
Energy-constrained modulation optimization.
- Dong In Kim, Ekram Hossain, Vijay K. Bhargava:
Dynamic rate and power adaptation for forward link transmission using high-order modulation and multicode formats in cellular WCDMA networks.
- Xiaoli Chu, Ross D. Murch:
Multidimensional modulation for ultra-wideband multiple-access impulse radio in wireless multipath channels.
- Gesualdo Scutari, Sergio Barbarossa:
Distributed space-time coding for regenerative relay networks.
- Jabran Akhtar, David Gesbert:
Spatial multiplexing over correlated MIMO channels with a closed-form precoder.
- Dong Wang, Genyuan Wang, Xiang-Gen Xia:
An orthogonal space-time coded partial response CPM system with fast decoding for two transmit antennas.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:26 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Lin Dai, Shidong Zhou, Yan Yao:
Capacity analysis in CDMA distributed antenna systems.
- H. Tan, Paul Ho, Pooi Yuen Kam, Cheng Shan:
An adaptive coherent receiver for MPSK/MDPSK over the nonselective Rayleigh fading channel with unknown characteristics.
- Chung-Liang Chang, Te-Ming Tu:
Performance analysis of FFH/BFSK product-combining receiver with partial-band jamming over independent Rician fading channels.
- Manish Agarwal, Kunal Datta, Ajit Kumar Chaturvedi:
Optimal bandwidth allocation to coding and spreading in DS-CDMA systems using LMMSE front-end detector.
- Badri Varadarajan, John R. Barry:
The outage capacity of linear space-time codes.
- Carla-Fabiana Chiasserini, Marco Ajmone Marsan:
A distributed self-healing approach to Bluetooth scatternet formation.
- Shantidev Mohanty:
VEPSD: a novel velocity estimation algorithm for next-generation wireless systems.
- Christian Ibars, Yeheskel Bar-Ness:
Analysis of time-frequency duality of MC and DS CDMA for multiantenna systems on highly time-varying and wide-band channels.
- Ruixiang Jiang, Biao Chen:
Fusion of censored decisions in wireless sensor networks.
- Julian Cheng, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Error rate of asynchronous DS-CDMA in Nakagami fading.
- Kareem E. Baddour, Norman C. Beaulieu:
Robust Doppler spread estimation in nonisotropic fading channels.
- Il-Min Kim, Seung-Chul Hong, Saeed S. Ghassemzadeh, Vahid Tarokh:
Opportunistic beamforming based on multiple weighting vectors.
- Yang Yang, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Analysis of power ramping schemes for UTRA-FDD random access channel.
- Peng Yong Kong, Kee Chaing Chua, Brahim Bensaou:
Multicode-DRR: a packet-scheduling algorithm for delay guarantee in a multicode-CDMA network.
- John Papandriopoulos, Jamie S. Evans, Subhrakanti Dey:
Optimal power control for Rayleigh-faded multiuser systems with outage constraints.
- Yasuhiko Tanabe, Akihito Hanaki, Takeo Ohgane, Yasutaka Ogawa:
Novel spatiotemporal equalization based on cascaded connection of multibeam adaptive array and multi-input MLSE.
- Zukang Shen, Jeffrey G. Andrews, Brian L. Evans:
Adaptive resource allocation in multiuser OFDM systems with proportional rate constraints.
- Li-Chun Wang, Wei-Cheng Liu, Kuan-Jiin Shieh:
On the performance of using multiple transmit and receive antennas in pulse-based ultrawideband systems.
- Yik-Chung Wu, Kun-Wah Yip, Tung-Sang Ng, Erchin Serpedin:
Maximum-likelihood symbol synchronization for IEEE 802.11a WLANs in unknown frequency-selective fading channels.
- Chi Zhou, Michael L. Honig, Scott Jordan:
Utility-based power control for a two-cell CDMA data network.
- Laura Galluccio, Giacomo Morabito, Giovanni Schembra:
Transmission of adaptive MPEG video over time-varying wireless channels: modeling and performance evaluation.
- Yakun Sun, Vinayak Tripathi, Michael L. Honig:
Adaptive turbo reduced-rank equalization for MIMO channels.
- Jianwei Huang, Randall A. Berry, Michael L. Honig:
Wireless scheduling with hybrid ARQ.
- Saied Abedi:
Efficient radio resource management for wireless multimedia communications: a multidimensional QoS-based packet scheduler.
- Teerawat Issariyakul, Ekram Hossain:
ORCA-MRT: an optimization-based approach for fair scheduling in multirate TDMA wireless networks.
- Pingzhi Fan, Moon Ho Lee, Daiyuan Peng:
New family of hopping sequences for time/frequency-hopping CDMA systems.
- Guosen Yue, Xiaodong Wang:
Optimization of irregular repeat accumulate codes for MIMO systems with iterative receivers.
- Su Khiong Yong, John S. Thompson:
Three-dimensional spatial fading correlation models for compact MIMO receivers.
- Arnt-Børre Salberg, A. Swami:
Doppler and frequency-offset synchronization in wideband OFDM.
- Ahmadreza Hedayat, Harsh Shah, Aria Nosratinia:
Analysis of space-time coding in correlated fading channels.
- Ramy H. Gohary, Timothy N. Davidson:
Design of linear dispersion codes: asymptotic guidelines and their implementation.
- Fabrizio Pancaldi, Giorgio Matteo Vitetta:
Frequency-domain equalization for space-time block-coded systems.
- Yingwei Yao, Xiaodong Cai, Georgios B. Giannakis:
On energy efficiency and optimum resource allocation of relay transmissions in the low-power regime.
- Jibing Wang, Xiaodong Wang, Mohammad Madihian:
On the optimum design of space-time linear-dispersion codes.
- Huaping Liu, R. C. Qiu, Zhi Tian:
Error performance of pulse-based ultra-wideband MIMO systems over indoor wireless channels.
- Olivier Rousseaux, Geert Leus, Petre Stoica, Marc Moonen:
Gaussian maximum-likelihood channel estimation with short training sequences.
- Zhi Tian, Georgios B. Giannakis:
A GLRT approach to data-aided timing acquisition in UWB radios-Part I: algorithms.
- Ping Liu, Zhengyuan Xu:
POR-based channel estimation for UWB communications.
- Jihwan P. Choi, Vincent W. S. Chan:
Optimum power and beam allocation based on traffic demands and channel conditions over satellite downlinks.
- Zhi Tian, Georgios B. Giannakis:
A GLRT approach to data-aided timing acquisition in UWB radios-Part II: training sequence design.
- Yun Zhu, Hamid Jafarkhani:
Differential modulation based on quasi-orthogonal codes.
- Andrea M. Tonello, Roberto Rinaldo:
A time-frequency domain approach to synchronization, channel estimation, and detection for DS-CDMA impulse-radio systems.
- Zhi Tian, Vincenzo Lottici:
Low-complexity ML timing acquisition for UWB communications in dense multipath channels.
- Pavan K. Vitthaladevuni, Mohamed-Slim Alouini, J. C. Kieffer:
Exact BER computation for cross QAM constellations.
- Bin Xia, Jiangzhou Wang, Mamoru Sawahashi:
Performance comparison of optimum and MMSE receivers with imperfect channel estimation for VSF-OFCDM systems.
- Xiangqian Liu, Nicholas D. Sidiropoulos, Ananthram Swami:
Joint hop timing and frequency estimation for collision resolution in FH networks.
- M. G. M. Hussain:
Theory and analysis of adaptive cylindrical array antenna for ultrawideband wireless communications.
- Hongqiang Zhai, Xiang Chen, Yuguang Fang:
How well can the IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN support quality of service?
- K. C. B. Wavegedara, Dejan V. Djonin, Vijay K. Bhargava:
Space-time-coded CDMA uplink transmission with MUI-free reception.