- Kumar S. Ray, Tapan Kr. Dinda:
Pattern classification using fuzzy relational calculus.
- Cang Ye, N. H. C. Yung, Danwei Wang:
A fuzzy controller with supervised learning assisted reinforcement learning algorithm for obstacle avoidance.
- Marcus Gallagher, Tom Downs:
Visualization of learning in multilayer perceptron networks using principal component analysis.
- Ping Guo, Michael R. Lyu, C. L. Philip Chen:
Regularization parameter estimation for feedforward neural networks.
- Thomas Sudkamp, A. Knapp, J. Knapp:
Model generation by domain refinement and rule reduction.
- Liang-Hsuan Chen, Cheng-Hsiung Chiang:
New approach to intelligent control systems with self-exploring process.
- Zhi Liu, Chunwen Li:
Fuzzy neural network quadratic stabilization output feedback control for biped robots via H/sub /spl infin// approach.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya, Ernesto Pereda, Hellmuth Petsche:
Effective detection of coupling in short and noisy bivariate data.
- Andrzej Bargiela, Witold Pedrycz:
Recursive information granulation: aggregation and interpretation issues.
- Zne-Jung Lee, Shun-Feng Su, Chou-Yuan Lee:
Efficiently solving general weapon-target assignment problem by genetic algorithms with greedy eugenics.
- Salah Al-Sharhan, Fakhri Karray, Wail Gueaieb:
Learning-based resource optimization in asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) networks.
- Leo Dorst, N. Ahmed:
Reduction of placement problems using Minkowski decomposition.
- Chang-Yong Lee:
Entropy-Boltzmann selection in the genetic algorithms.
- T. Zhang, M. Guay:
Adaptive control for a class of second-order nonlinear systems with unknown input nonlinearities.
- Li-Sheng Hu, James Lam, Yong-Yan Cao, Hui-He Shao:
A linear matrix inequality (LMI) approach to robust H/sub 2/ sampled-data control for linear uncertain systems.
- K. G. Khoo, Ponnuthurai N. Suganthan:
Structural pattern recognition using genetic algorithms with specialized operators.
- J. Rocha:
Perceptually stable regions for arbitrary polygons.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Toward a language for specifying summarizing statistics.
- Kwang Mong Sim, Chung Yu Choi:
Agents that react to changing market situations.
- Shun-Feng Su, T. Tao, Ta-Hsiung Hung:
Credit assigned CMAC and its application to online learning robust controllers.
- Jonathan Lee, Kevin F. R. Liu, Weiling Chiang:
Modeling uncertainty reasoning with possibilistic Petri nets.
- S. A. Billings, Yingxu Yang:
Identification of probabilistic cellular automata.
- Siamak Esmaeilzadeh Khadem, A. A. Pirmohammadi:
Analytical development of dynamic equations of motion for a three-dimensional flexible link manipulator with revolute and prismatic joints.
- H. K. Lam, F. H. Frank Leung, Peter Kwong-Shun Tam:
Design and stability analysis of fuzzy model-based nonlinear controller for nonlinear systems using genetic algorithm.
- Claudio A. Perez, C. A. Salinas, Pablo A. Estévez, P. M. Valenzuela:
Genetic design of biologically inspired receptive fields for neural pattern recognition.
- Hamed Shah-Hosseini, Reza Safabakhsh:
TASOM: a new time adaptive self-organizing map.
- Chin-Wang Tao, Mei-Lang Chan, Tsu-Tian Lee:
Adaptive fuzzy sliding mode controller for linear systems with mismatched time-varying uncertainties.
- Wen-Ran Zhang:
Equilibrium relations and bipolar cognitive mapping for online analytical processing with applications in international relations and strategic decision support.
- Fadi Dornaika, Ronald Chung:
Stereo geometry from 3D ego-motion streams.
- Jesús S. Aguilar-Ruiz, José Cristóbal Riquelme Santos, Miguel Toro:
Evolutionary learning of hierarchical decision rules.
- S. A. Billings, Yingxu Yang:
Identification of the neighborhood and CA rules from spatio-temporal CA patterns.
- Sumantra Dutta Roy, Santanu Chaudhury, Subhashis Banerjee:
Aspect graph construction with noisy feature detectors.
- Victor R. L. Shen:
Reinforcement learning for high-level fuzzy Petri nets.
- Jennifer Casper, Robin R. Murphy:
Human-robot interactions during the robot-assisted urban search and rescue response at the World Trade Center.
- Yiu-ming Cheung, Lei Xu:
Dual multivariate auto-regressive modeling in state space for temporal signal separation.
- Xiuju Fu, Lipo Wang:
Data dimensionality reduction with application to simplifying RBF network structure and improving classification performance.
- Kosuke Kato, Masatoshi Sakawa:
Genetic algorithms with decomposition procedures for multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problems with block angular structures.
- Shie-Jue Lee, Chen-Sen Ouyang, Shih-Huai Du:
A neuro-fuzzy approach for segmentation of human objects in image sequences.
- N. Li, Y. F. Li:
Feature encoding for unsupervised segmentation of color images.
- Robert S. Lynch Jr., Peter K. Willett:
Bayesian classification and feature reduction using uniform Dirichlet priors.
- Mahdi Mahfouf, Maysam F. Abbod, Derek A. Linkens:
Online elicitation of Mamdani-type fuzzy rules via TSK-based generalized predictive control.
- Radj Radjassamy, Jo Dale Carothers:
Faster power estimation of CMOS designs using vector compaction - a fractal approach.
- Rong-Jong Wai:
Robust control for nonlinear motor-mechanism coupling system using wavelet neural network.
- Francisco Azuaje:
A computational evolutionary approach to evolving game strategy and cooperation.
- Pau-Choo Chung, Chuan-Yu Chang, Woei Chyn Chu, Hsiu-Chen Lin:
Reconstruction of medical images under different image acquisition angles.
- Ming-Shing Hsieh, Din-Chang Tseng:
Image subband coding using fuzzy inference and adaptive quantization.
- Kao-Shing Hwang, Shun-Wen Tan, Min-Cheng Tsai:
Reinforcement learning to adaptive control of nonlinear systems.
- Ho Jae Lee, Jin Bae Park, Young Hoon Joo:
Comments on "Output tracking and regulation of nonlinear system based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model".
- Yih-Kai Lin, Hsu-Chun Yen:
An /spl omega/-automata approach to the representation of bilevel images.
- James A. Momoh, Jizhong Zhu:
Optimal generation scheduling based on AHP/ANP.
- Gert J. van Tonder, Yoshimichi Ejima:
Flexible computation of shape symmetries within the maximal disk paradigm.
- Lihua Yang, Ching Y. Suen, Yuan Yan Tang:
A width-invariant property of curves based on wavelet transform with a novel wavelet function.
- Hongbin Zha, H. Saito, Vittorio Murino, Andrea Fusiello:
Special issue on 3-D image analysis and modeling.
- Thorsten Behrens, Karl Rohr, H. Siegfried Stiehl:
Robust segmentation of tubular structures in 3-D medical images by parametric object detection and tracking.
- Stina Svensson, Mattias Aronsson:
Using distance transform based algorithms for extracting measures of the fiber network in volume images of paper.
- Juhui Wang, Alain Trubuil, Christine Graffigne, Bertrand Kaeffer:
3-D aggregated object detection and labeling from multivariate confocal microscopy images: A model validation approach.
- Adem Yasar Mülayim, Ulas Yilmaz, Volkan Atalay:
Silhouette-based 3-D model reconstruction from multiple images.
- Ye Zhang, Chandra Kambhamettu:
On 3-D scene flow and structure recovery from multiview image sequences.
- Hajime Nagahara, Yasushi Yagi, Masahiko Yachida:
Superresolution modeling using an omnidirectional image sensor.
- Lihua You, Jian J. Zhang:
Fast generation of 3-D deformable moving surfaces.
- Eyal Hameiri, Ilan Shimshoni:
Estimating the principal curvatures and the darboux frame from real 3-D range data.
- Péter Csákány, Andrew M. Wallace:
Representation and classification of 3-D objects.
- Ales Jaklic, Franc Solina:
Moments of superellipsoids and their application to range image registration.
- Huijing Zhao, Ryosuke Shibasaki:
A vehicle-borne urban 3-D acquisition system using single-row laser range scanners.
- Gabriele Guidi, J.-Angelo Beraldin, S. Ciofi, Carlo Atzeni:
Fusion of range camera and photogrammetry: A systematic procedure for improving 3-D models metric accuracy.
- Carlo Colombo, Alberto Del Bimbo, Alessandro Valli:
Visual capture and understanding of hand pointing actions in a 3-D environment.
- Andrea Trucco, S. Curletto:
Extraction of 3-D information from sonar image sequences.
- Alexandra Bonnassie, Françoise Peyrin, Dominique Attali:
A new method for analyzing local shape in three-dimensional images based on medial axis transformation.
- In Kyu Park, Kyoung Mu Lee, Sang Uk Lee:
Models and algorithms for efficient multiresolution topology estimation of measured 3-D range data.
- Yiyong Sun, Joon Ki Paik, Andreas Koschan, David L. Page, Mongi A. Abidi:
Point fingerprint: A new 3-D object representation scheme.
- Adam Hoover, Dmitry B. Goldgof, Kevin W. Bowyer:
Egomotion estimation of a range camera using the space envelope.
- Correction to "Comments on 'Output tracking and regulation of nonlinear system based on takagi-sugeno fuzzy model'".
- Correction to "Equilibrium relations and bipolar cognitive mapping for online analytical processing with applications in international relations and strategic decision support".
- Nikolaos G. Bourbakis:
Bio-imaging and bio-informatics.
- Farhana Kagalwala, Takeo Kanade:
Reconstructing specimens using DIC microscope images.
- Xun Wang, Lei He, Yingjie Tang, William G. Wee:
A divide and conquer deformable contour method with a model based searching algorithm.
- Richard Chbeir, Franck Favetta:
A global description of medical imaging with high precision.
- Francis K. H. Quek, Richard W. I. Yarger, Cemil Kirbas:
Surface parameterization in volumetric images for curvature-based feature classification.
- Nikolaos G. Bourbakis, Mariette Awad:
A 3-D visualization method for image-guided brain surgery.
- S. J. Mertoguno, Nikolaos G. Bourbakis:
A digital retina-like low-level vision processor.
- Mohammed Javeed Zaki, Shan Jin, Chris Bystroff:
Mining residue contacts in proteins using local structure predictions.
- Michael L. Raymer, Travis E. Doom, Leslie A. Kuhn, William F. Punch III:
Knowledge discovery in medical and biological datasets using a hybrid Bayes classifier/evolutionary algorithm.
- Bahram Parvin, Qing Yang, Gerald Fontenay, Mary Helen Barcellos-Hoff:
BioSig: an imaging bioinformatics system for phenotypic analysis.
- Julio Aracena, S. B. Lamine, Marie-Ange Mermet, Olivier Cohen, Jacques Demongeot:
Mathematical modeling in genetic networks: relationships between the genetic expression and both chromosomic breakage and positive circuits.
- Yiu-ming Cheung, Lei Xu:
Correction to "dual multivariate auto-regressive modeling in state space for temporal signal separation".
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:06 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Kai Keng Ang, Hiok Chai Quek, Michel Pasquier:
POPFNN-CRI(S): pseudo outer product based fuzzy neural network using the compositional rule of inference and singleton fuzzifier.
- Jay A. Farrell, Shuo Pang, Wei Li:
Plume mapping via hidden Markov methods.
- Guo Guanqi, Y. Shouyi:
Evolutionary parallel local search for function optimization.
- Huidong Jin, Kwong-Sak Leung, Man Leung Wong, Zong-Ben Xu:
An efficient self-organizing map designed by genetic algorithms for the traveling salesman problem.
- T. Kiyota, Y. Tsuji, Eiji Kondo:
Unsatisfying functions and multiobjective fuzzy satisfaction design using genetic algorithms.
- Ioannis K. Nikolos, Kimon P. Valavanis, Nikos Tsourveloudis, A. N. Kostaras:
Evolutionary algorithm based offline/online path planner for UAV navigation.
- B. John Oommen, Murali Thiyagarajah:
Benchmarking attribute cardinality maps for database systems using the TPC-D specifications.
- Hong Qiao, Jigen Peng, Zong-Ben Xu, Bo Zhang:
A reference model approach to stability analysis of neural networks.
- Çagatay Soyer, H. Isil Bozma, Yorgo Istefanopulos:
Attentional sequence-based recognition: Markovian and evidential reasoning.
- M. B. Tumer, Lee A. Belfore II, Kristina M. Ropella:
A syntactic methodology for automatic diagnosis by analysis of continuous time measurements using hierarchical signal representations.
- Wei-Yen Wang, Yi-Hsum Li:
Evolutionary learning of BMF fuzzy-neural networks using a reduced-form genetic algorithm.
- Kar-Ann Toh:
Deterministic global optimization for FNN training.
- Jiang-She Zhang, Yiu-Wing Leung:
Robust clustering by pruning outliers.