- Shie-Jue Lee, Chun-Liang Hou:
A neural-fuzzy system for congestion control in ATM networks.
- G. Phanendra Babu, M. Narasimha Murty, S. Sathiya Keerthi:
A stochastic connectionist approach for global optimization with application to pattern clustering.
- Chi-Ming Chen, Jar-Ferr Yang:
Layer Winner-Take-All neural networks based on existing competitive structures.
- France Cheong, Richard Lai:
Constraining the optimization of a fuzzy logic controller using an enhanced genetic algorithm.
- Xiao-Jun Ma, Zengqi Sun:
Output tracking and regulation of nonlinear system based on Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Fuzzy modeling for intelligent decision making under uncertainty.
- Ronald R. Yager:
- Jin-Tsong Jeng, Tsu-Tian Lee:
Control of magnetic bearing systems via the Chebyshev polynomial-based unified model (CPBUM) neural network.
- Yuan Yan Tang, Lihua Yang, Jiming Liu:
Characterization of Dirac-structure edges with wavelet transform.
- Farzam Farbiz, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj, Seyed Ahmad Motamedi, Martin T. Hagan:
A new fuzzy logic filter for image enhancement.
- Wai Sum Tang, Jun Wang:
Two recurrent neural networks for local joint torque optimization of kinematically redundant manipulators.
- Warren E. Dixon, Darren M. Dawson, F. Zhang, Erkan Zergeroglu:
Global exponential tracking control of a mobile robot system via a PE condition.
- Miguel A. Llama, Rafael Kelly, Victor Santibañez:
Stable computed-torque control of robot manipulators via fuzzy self-tuning.
- M. R. Rokui, K. Khorasani:
Experimental results on discrete-time nonlinear adaptive tracking control of a flexible-link manipulator.
- A. Yazdizadeh, Khashayar Khorasani, Rajnikant V. Patel:
Identification of a two-link flexible manipulator using adaptive time delay neural networks.
- Jung-Min Yang, Jong-Hwan Kim:
A fault tolerant gait for a hexapod robot over uneven terrain.
- Mohammed Yeasin, Subhasis Chaudhuri:
Toward automatic robot programming: learning human skill from visual data.
- Bing-Ran Zuo, Wen-Han Qian:
A general dynamic force distribution algorithm for multifingered grasping.
- Bing Li, Wei-Sun Jiang:
A novel stochastic optimization algorithm.
- Daniel Patiño, Derong Liu:
Neural network-based model reference adaptive control system.
- Z. X. Han, G. Feng, B. L. Walcott, J. Ma:
Dynamic output feedback controller design for fuzzy systems.
- Huaguang Zhang, Lilong Cai, Zeungnam Bien:
A fuzzy basis function vector-based multivariable adaptive controller for nonlinear systems.
- Hung-Hsu Tsai, Pao-Ta Yu:
On the optimal design of fuzzy neural networks with robust learning for function approximation.
- Jean J. Saade, Hassan B. Diab:
Defuzzification techniques for fuzzy controllers.
- Tony S. Lee, Sumit Ghosh, Anil Nerode:
Asynchronous, distributed, decision-making systems with semi-autonomous entities: a mathematical framework.
- Yi Pan, Mounir Hamdi, Keqin Li:
Euclidean distance transform for binary images on reconfigurable mesh-connected computers.
- Vojislav Kecman:
Comments on "discrete time neural network synthesis using input and output functions".
- Bruno Cernuschi-Frías:
Correction to "partial simultaneous updating in Hopfield memories".
- Witold Pedrycz, George Vukovich:
Investigating a relevance of fuzzy mappings.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Jeng-Ren Hwang:
Temperature prediction using fuzzy time series.
- Chin-Teng Lin, Chong-Ping Jou:
GA-based fuzzy reinforcement learning for control of a magnetic bearing system.
- Chia-Feng Juang, Jiann-Yow Lin, Chin-Teng Lin:
Genetic reinforcement learning through symbiotic evolution for fuzzy controller design.
- Byung-Jae Choi, Seong Woo Kwak, Byung Kook Kim:
Design and stability analysis of single-input fuzzy logic controller.
- Ming-Chang Hwang, Xiheng Hu:
A robust position/force learning controller of manipulators via nonlinear H infin control and neural networks.
- Jean-Marc Ogier, Rémy Mullot, Jacques Labiche, Yves Lecourtier:
Semantic coherency: the basis of an image interpretation device-application to the cadastral map interpretation.
- Shai Policker, Amir B. Geva:
Nonstationary time series analysis by temporal clustering.
- Chengyu Gan, K. Danai:
Model-based recurrent neural network for modeling nonlinear dynamic systems.
- Hongqing Cao, Lishan Kang, Tao Guo, Yuping Chen, Hugo de Garis:
A two-level hybrid evolutionary algorithm for modeling one-dimensional dynamic systems by higher-order ODE models.
- Shiqian Wu, Meng Joo Er:
Dynamic fuzzy neural networks-a novel approach to function approximation.
- C. Frangos, Y. Yavin:
Tracking control of a rolling disk.
- Yoshiyuki Mochizuki, Seiji Inokuchi, Koichi Omura:
Generating artificially mastered motions for an upper limb in baseball pitching from several objective functions.
- P. Papachristou, Maria Petrou, Josef Kittler:
Edge postprocessing using probabilistic relaxation.
- Ron Sun, Chad Sessions:
Self-segmentation of sequences: automatic formation of hierarchies of sequential behaviors.
- Kotaro Hirasawa, Junichi Murata, Jinglu Hu, Chunzhi Jin:
Universal learning network and its application to robust control.
- Héctor Pomares, Ignacio Rojas, Julio Ortega, Jesús González, Alberto Prieto:
A systematic approach to a self-generating fuzzy rule-table for function approximation.
- Francisco Azuaje, Werner Dubitzky, Norman D. Black, Kenneth Adamson:
Discovering relevance knowledge in data: a growing cell structures approach.
- Chi-Chun Lo, Wei-Hsin Chang:
A multiobjective hybrid genetic algorithm for the capacitated multipoint network design problem.
- Igor Ivanisevic, Vladimir J. Lumelsky:
Configuration space as a means for augmenting human performance in teleoperation tasks.
- Hossam Osman, Steven D. Blostein:
Probabilistic winner-take-all segmentation of images with application to ship detection.
- Kai Keng Ang, Hiok Chai Quek:
Improved MCMAC with momentum, neighborhood, and averaged trapezoidal output.
- Ludmila I. Kuncheva:
How good are fuzzy If-Then classifiers?
- Chin-Wang Tao, Jin-Shiuh Taur:
Flexible complexity reduced PID-like fuzzy controllers.
- Ting-Yu Chen, Jih-Chang Wang, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Identification of general fuzzy measures by genetic algorithms based on partial information.
- Min-Hsiung Hung, David E. Orin, Kenneth J. Waldron:
Efficient formulation of the force distribution equations for general tree-structured robotic mechanisms with a mobile base.
- Andrew H. S. Lai, N. H. C. Yung:
Lane detection by orientation and length discrimination.
- Tony S. Lee, Sumit Ghosh:
The concept of "stability" in asynchronous distributed decision-making systems.
- Jiacun Wang, Yi Deng, Mengchu Zhou:
Compositional time Petri nets and reduction rules.
- Yingxu Yang, S. A. Billings:
Extracting Boolean rules from CA patterns.
- Li-Min Fu:
The certainty factor-based neural network in continuous classification domains.
- Jung-Hua Wang, Jen-Da Rau, Chung-Yun Peng:
Toward optimizing a self-creating neural network.
- Jih-Gau Juang:
Fuzzy neural network approaches for robotic gait synthesis.
- Jyh-Da Wei, Chuen-Tsai Sun:
Constructing hysteretic memory in neural networks.
- Bea Thai, Glenn Healey:
Optimal spatial filter selection for illumination-invariant color texture discrimination.
- Chih-Hung Wu, Shie-Jue Lee:
A token-flow paradigm for verification of rule-based expert systems.
- Victor R. L. Shen:
Correctness in hierarchical knowledge-based requirements.
- K. K. Tan, Kay Chen Tan, K. Z. Tang:
Evolutionary tuning of a fuzzy dispatching system for automated guided vehicles.
- Mohsen A. Jafari, M. Zhou:
Special Issue on Discrete Systems and Control.
- P. Gohari, W. Murray Wonham:
On the complexity of supervisory control design in the RW framework.
- S. Jiang, Ratnesh Kumar:
Decentralized control of discrete event systems with specializations to local control and concurrent systems.
- S. Takai, T. Ushio:
Reliable decentralized supervisory control of discrete event systems.
- Alejandro Ramirez-Serrano, Beno Benhabib:
Supervisory control of multiworkcell manufacturing systems with shared resources.
- G. Alpan, Bruno Gaujal:
Supervisory control of Petri nets using routing functions: starvation avoidance issues.
- Lawrence E. Holloway, Xiaoyi Guan, R. Sundaravadivelu, J. Ashley Jr.:
Automated synthesis and composition of taskblocks for control of manufacturing systems.
- Haoxun Chen, Hans-Michael Hanisch:
Control synthesis of timed discrete event systems based on predicate invariance.
- Jiacun Wang, Yi Deng, Gang Xu:
Reachability analysis of real-time systems using time Petri nets.
- Y. Zhou, T. Murata, Thomas A. DeFanti:
Modeling and performance analysis using extended fuzzy-timing Petri nets for networked virtual environments.
- MuDer Jeng, Xiaolan Xie, WenYuan Hung:
Markovian timed Petri nets for performance analysis of semiconductor manufacturing systems.
- Fan-Tien Cheng, Haw Ching Yang, Tsung-Liang Luo, Chengche Feng, MuDer Jeng:
Modeling and analysis of equipment managers in manufacturing execution systems for semiconductor packaging.
- Maria Pia Fanti, Bruno Maione, Biagio Turchiano:
Comparing digraph and Petri net approaches to deadlock avoidance in FMS.
- Spyros A. Reveliotis:
Avoidance versus detection and recovery problem in buffer-space allocation of flexibly automated production systems.
- S. Hajri, N. Liouane, Slim Hammadi, Pierre Borne:
A controlled genetic algorithm by fuzzy logic and belief functions for job-shop scheduling.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:04 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rosaria Silipo, Michael R. Berthold:
Input features' impact on fuzzy decision processes.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Intelligent control of the hierarchical agglomerative clustering process.
- Shyi-Ming Chen:
Fuzzy backward reasoning using fuzzy Petri nets.
- Yongsheng Ding, Hao Ying, Shihuang Shao:
Necessary conditions on minimal system configuration for general MISO Mamdani fuzzy systems as universal approximators.
- Chih-Lyang Hwang, Ching-Hung Lin:
A discrete-time multivariable neuro-adaptive control for nonlinear unknown dynamic systems.
- Wei-Yen Wang, Mei-Lang Chan, Tsu-Tian Lee, Cheng-Hsin Liu:
Adaptive fuzzy control for strict-feedback canonical nonlinear systems with H infin tracking performance.
- Edgar N. Sanchez, Maria Andrea Bernal:
Adaptive recurrent neural control for nonlinear system tracking.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, C. A. Murthy, Sankar K. Pal:
VGA-Classifier: design and applications.
- Yuhui Yao, Lihui Chen, Yan Qiu Chen:
Using cluster skeleton as prototype for data labeling.
- Ching-Chang Wong, Chia-Chong Chen:
A GA-based method for constructing fuzzy systems directly from numerical data.