- Abderrahmane Kheddar:
Teleoperation based on the hidden robot concept.
- James C. Neidhoefer, K. Krishnakumar:
Intelligent control for near-autonomous aircraft missions.
- L. Tsogo, Marie-Hélène Masson, A. Bardot:
Recovery of the metric structure of a pattern of points using minimal information.
- Richard L. Thompson, Ian D. Reid, L. A. Muñoz, David W. Murray:
Providing synthetic views for teleoperation using visual pose tracking in multiple cameras.
- K. V. Katsikopoulos, D. L. Fisher, S. A. Duffy:
Experimental evaluation of policies for sequencing the presentation of associations.
- Nikhil R. Pal, Susmita Ghosh:
Some classification algorithms integrating Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence with the rank nearest neighbor rules.
- Jian Ma, Zhiping Fan, Quanling Wei:
Existence and construction of weight-set for satisfying preference orders of alternatives based on additive multi-attribute value model.
- Ming Xiang, Junwei Zhao:
New results on the performance of distributed Bayesian detection systems.
- Ming Xiang, Junwei Zhao:
On the performance of distributed Neyman-Pearson detection systems.
- D. Lefebvre, Abdellah El Moudni:
Firing and enabling sequences estimation for timed Petri nets.
- Hyun Gook Kang, Poong-Hyun Seong:
Information theoretic approach to man-machine interface complexity evaluation.
- Lingjie Li, Zhi-Quan Luo, Kon Max Wong, Éloi Bossé:
Convex optimization approach to identify fusion for multisensor target tracking.
- Ren C. Luo, Tse Min Chen, Kuo Lan Su:
Target tracking using a hierarchical grey-fuzzy motion decision-making method.
- Camilla Rigotti, Pietro Cerveri, Gaetano Andreoni, Antonio Pedotti, Giancarlo Ferrigno:
Modeling and driving a reduced human mannequin through motion captured data: a neural network approach.
- X. M. Wang, Z. L. Qin, Y. D. Hu:
An interactive algorithm for multicriteria decision making: the attainable reference point method.
- Benjamin B. M. Shao, H. Raghav Rao:
A comparative analysis of information acquisition mechanisms for discrete resource allocation.
- Jacob Rosen, Moshe Brand, Moshe B. Fuchs, Mircea Arcan:
A myosignal-based powered exoskeleton system.
- Swee M. Mok, Chi-haur Wu, D. T. Lee:
Modeling automatic assembly and disassembly operations for virtual manufacturing.
- Loan Pham, Hoang Pham:
A Bayesian predictive software reliability model with pseudo-failures.
- Hong Qiao, Jiang-She Zhang, Zong-Ben Xu:
A new data processing method based on a biological model of the compound eye: direction quantization representation.
- Editorial protecting the network: research directions in information assurance.
- Yong Guan, Xinwen Fu, Dong Xuan, P. U. Shenoy, Riccardo Bettati, Wei Zhao:
NetCamo: camouflaging network traffic for QoS-guaranteed mission critical applications.
- Nong Ye, Xiangyang Li, Qiang Chen, Syed Masum Emran, Mingming Xu:
Probabilistic techniques for intrusion detection based on computer audit data.
- Robert K. Cunningham, Richard Lippmann, Seth E. Webster:
Detecting and displaying novel computer attacks with Macroscope.
- Yong Xiong, S. Liu, P. Sun:
On the defense of the distributed denial of service attacks: an on-off feedback control approach.
- Susan C. Lee, David V. Heinbuch:
Training a neural-network based intrusion detector to recognize novel attacks.
- Chandana Lala, Brajendra Panda:
Evaluating damage from cyber attacks: a model and analysis.
- Donald E. Brown, Louise E. Gunderson:
Using clustering to discover the preferences of computer criminals .
- Kenneth P. Birman:
Technology challenges for virtual overlay networks.
- D. A. Nash, Daniel Ragsdale:
Simulation of self-similarity in network utilization patterns as a precursor to automated testing of intrusion detection systems.
- D. L. Kewley, J. F. Bouchard:
DARPA Information Assurance Program dynamic defense experiment summary.
- Gio Wiederhold:
Collaboration requirements: a point of failure in protecting information.
- Kerstin Dautenhahn:
Editorial - socially intelligent agents - the human in the loop.
- Per Persson, Jarmo Laaksolahti, Peter Lönnqvist:
Understanding socially intelligent agents - a multilayered phenomenon.
- Ana Paiva, Isabel Machado, Rui Prada:
The child behind the character.
- Yiming Ye, Stephen J. Boies, P. Y. Huang, John K. Tsotsos:
Agents-supported adaptive group awareness: smart distance and WWWaware.
- Lisa Hogg, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Socially intelligent reasoning for autonomous agents.
- Helen McBreen, Mervyn A. Jack:
Evaluating humanoid synthetic agents in e-retail applications.
- Rino Falcone, Cristiano Castelfranchi:
The human in the loop of a delegated agent: the theory of adjustable social autonomy.
- Monica N. Nicolescu, Maja J. Mataric:
Learning and interacting in human-robot domains.
- Pierre Andry, Philippe Gaussier, Sorin Moga, Jean-Paul Banquet, Jacqueline Nadel:
Learning and communication via imitation: an autonomous robot perspective.
- Cynthia Breazeal, Aaron Edsinger, Paul M. Fitzpatrick, Brian Scassellati:
Active vision for sociable robots.
- Lola Cañamero, Jakob Fredslund:
I show you how I like you - can you read it in my face? [robotics].
- Myra S. Wilson, Mark J. Neal:
Diminishing returns of engineering effort in telerobotic systems.
- Helmut Prendinger, Mitsuru Ishizuka:
Let's talk! Socially intelligent agents for language conversation training.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:05 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kwang Mong Sim, Eric Wong:
Toward market-driven agents for electronic auction.
- Abbas K. Zaidi, Alexander H. Levis:
TEMPER: a temporal programmer for time-sensitive control of discrete event systems.
- Parthasarathi Dasgupta, Anup K. Sen, Subhas C. Nandy, Bhargab B. Bhattacharya:
Searching networks with unrestricted edge costs.
- Chun-Che Huang:
Using intelligent agents to manage fuzzy business processes.
- Jian Chen, Lijun Xu:
Coordination of the supply chain of seasonal products.
- Ahti Salo, Raimo P. Hämäläinen:
Preference ratios in multiattribute evaluation (PRIME)-elicitation and decision procedures under incomplete information.
- M. Hofbauer, N. Dourdoumas:
Lyapunov based reasoning methods.
- Huaglory Tianfield:
Formalized analysis of structural characteristics of large complex systems.
- Vassilios S. Verykios, Elias N. Houstis, Lefteri H. Tsoukalas, K. N. Pantazopoulos:
Automating the analysis of option pricing algorithms through intelligent knowledge acquisition approaches.
- Zdzislaw Bubnicki:
Uncertain variables and their application to decision making problems.
- E. M. A. M. Mendez, S. A. Billings:
An alternative solution to the model structure selection problem.
- Christopher W. Zobel, William T. Scherer:
Simulation-based policy generation using large-scale Markov decision processes.
- Hoang Pham, Hongzhou Wang:
A quasi-renewal process for software reliability and testing costs.
- Chung-Shi Tseng, Bor-Sen Chen:
Multiobjective PID control design in uncertain robotic systems using neural network elimination scheme.
- Sheng-Fuu Lin, Jaw-Yeh Chen, Hung-Xin Chao:
Estimation of number of people in crowded scenes using perspective transformation.
- Boaz Lerner, W. F. Clocksin, S. Dhanjal, M. A. Hulten, Christopher M. Bishop:
Feature representation and signal classification in fluorescence in-situ hybridization image analysis.
- Feng Zheng, Qing-Guo Wang, Tong Heng Lee, Xiaogang Huang:
Robust PI controller design for nonlinear systems via fuzzy modeling approach.
- Shing-hong Liu, Chin-Teng Lin:
A model-based fuzzy logic controller with Kalman filtering for tracking mean arterial pressure.
- J. D. Monte, Krishna R. Pattipati:
A shelf-based Lagrangian relaxation algorithm to schedule parallelizable tasks.
- Shih-Lian Cheng, Chyi Hwang:
Optimal approximation of linear systems by a differential evolution algorithm.
- Mincheol Kang:
Team-Soar: a computational model for multilevel decision making.
- Chung-Ping Kwong:
The minimum worst case error of fuzzy approximators.
- S. Himavathi, B. Umamaheswari:
New membership functions for effective design and implementation of fuzzy systems.
- Ronald R. Yager:
The power average operator.
- Zoran A. Salcic:
High-speed customizable fuzzy-logic processor: architecture and implementation.
- Fumihiko Asano, Masaki Yamakita:
Virtual gravity and coupling control for robotic gait synthesis.
- Tien Chi Chen, Tsong-Terng Sheu:
Model reference robust speed control for induction-motor drive with time delay based on neural network.
- Wai Lam, Kei Shiu Ho:
FIDS: an intelligent financial Web news articles digest system.
- N. Ranganathan, Minesh I. Patel, R. Sathyamurthy:
An intelligent system for failure detection and control in an autonomous underwater vehicle.
- E. M. Khazen:
Searching for optimal trajectory with learning.
- Peng Chen, Toshio Toyota, Zhengja He:
Automated function generation of symptom parameters and application to fault diagnosis of machinery under variable operating conditions.