- M. Shakeri, Vijay Raghavan, Krishna R. Pattipati, Ann Patterson-Hine:
Sequential testing algorithms for multiple fault diagnosis.
- Henri Pierreval, Jean-Luc Paris:
Distributed evolutionary algorithms for simulation optimization.
- Loan Pham, Hoang Pham:
Software reliability models with time-dependent hazard function based on Bayesian approach.
- Alan R. Graves, Chris Czarnecki:
Design patterns for behavior-based robotics.
- Dimitri P. Bertsekas, M. L. Homer, D. A. Logan, Stephen D. Patek, N. R. Sandell:
Missile defense and interceptor allocation by neuro-dynamic programming.
- S. R. Das, Lawrence E. Holloway:
Characterizing a confidence space for discrete event timings for fault monitoring using discrete sensing and actuation signals.
- Sumantra Dutta Roy, Santanu Chaudhury, Subhashis Banerjee:
Isolated 3D object recognition through next view planning.
- Jing-Shing Yao, Feng-Tse Lin:
Fuzzy critical path method based on signed distance ranking of fuzzy numbers.
- Itzhak Gilboa, David Schmeidler:
Case-based knowledge and induction.
- Xindong Wu, Kevin Cai:
Knowledge object modeling.
- S. Srinath, R. Ramakrishnan, D. Janaki Ram:
A generic model for semantics-based versioning in projects.
- Gert De Cooman, Dirk Aeyels:
A random set description of a possibility measure and its natural extension.
- Thierry Denoeux:
A neural network classifier based on Dempster-Shafer theory.
- Witold Pedrycz, Zenon A. Sosnowski:
Designing decision trees with the use of fuzzy granulation.
- Xiaobo Zhao, K. Nakashima:
An optimal part sending policy for a production system in a general configuration with a new control strategy.
- Bernard D. Adelstein, Stephen R. Ellis:
Rotation and direction judgment from visual images head-slaved in two and three degrees-of-freedom.
- Julius S. Gyorfi, Chi-haur Wu:
Coordinated planning and control of automated assembly manufacturing.
- Ramesh Kolluru, Kimon P. Valavanis, Stanford A. Smith, Nikos Tsourveloudis:
Design fundamentals of a reconfigurable robotic gripper system.
- Kimon P. Valavanis, T. M. Hebert, Ramesh Kolluru, Nikos Tsourveloudis:
Mobile robot navigation in 2-D dynamic environments using an electrostatic potential field.
- Jen-Hui Chuang, Chi-Hao Tsai, Wei-Hsin Tsai, Chuei-Yaw Yang:
Potential-based modeling of 2-D regions using nonuniform source distributions.
- Paul L. Rosin:
Shape partitioning by convexity.
- Fugee Tsung:
Impact of information sharing on statistical quality control.
- Huaglory Tianfield:
Robot action planning via explanation-based learning.
- Frank L. Lewis, Bill G. Horne, Chaouki T. Abdallah:
Computational complexity of determining resource loops in re-entrant flow lines.
- Jing-Shing Yao, Feng-Tse Lin:
Corrections to "fuzzy critical path method based on signed distance ranking of fuzzy numbers".
- James D. English, Anthony A. Maciejewski:
On the implementation of velocity control for kinematically redundant manipulators.
- Mehran Mehrandezh, M. N. Sela, Robert G. Fenton, Beno Benhabib:
Robotic interception of moving objects using an augmented ideal proportional navigation guidance technique.
- Samer A. Masoud, Ahmad A. Masoud:
Constrained motion control using vector potential fields.
- John D. Lee, Thomas F. Sanquist:
Augmenting the operator function model with cognitive operations: assessing the cognitive demands of technological innovation in ship navigation.
- Raja Parasuraman, Thomas B. Sheridan, Christopher D. Wickens:
A model for types and levels of human interaction with automation.
- Giovanni Guida, Gianfranco Lamperti:
AMMETH: a methodology for requirements analysis of advanced human-system interfaces.
- Jan Lunze:
Diagnosis of quantized systems based on a timed discrete-event model.
- R. Darin Ellis, T. J. Meitzler, G. Witus, Eunyoung Sohn, D. Bryk, R. Goetz, G. R. Gerhart:
Computational modeling of age-differences in a visually demanding driving task: vehicle detection.
- Mou-Yan Zou, Xi Zou:
Global optimization: an auxiliary cost function approach.
- Behnam Malakooti:
Ranking and screening multiple criteria alternatives with partial information and use of ordinal and cardinal strength of preferences.
- Peter Aigner, Brenan J. McCarragher:
Modeling and constraining human interactions in shared control utilizing a discrete event framework.
- Fu-ren Lin, Yu-Hua Pai:
Using multi-agent simulation and learning to design new business processes.
- Pinaki Roy Chowdhury, Yashwant Prasad Singh, R. A. Chansarkar:
Hybridization of gradient descent algorithms with dynamic tunneling methods for global optimization.
- Stefano Grazioli, Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa:
Perils of Internet fraud: an empirical investigation of deception and trust with experienced Internet consumers.
- Anol Bhattacherjee:
Acceptance of e-commerce services: the case of electronic brokerages.
- Moez Limayem, Mohamed Khalifa, A. Frini:
What makes consumers buy from Internet? A longitudinal study of online shopping.
- Aslihan Celik, Anindya Datta, Sridhar Narasimhan:
Supporting subscription oriented information commerce in a push-based environment.
- Lawrence C. Leung, Waiman Cheung, Yer Van Hui:
A framework for a logistics e-commerce community network: the Hong Kong air cargo industry.
- J. Jahng, Hemant K. Jain, K. Ramamurthy:
Effective design of electronic commerce environments: a proposed theory of congruence and an illustration.
- Ramiro Montealegre:
Extending Chakravarthy's strategy framework to cope with constrained and unstable environments: imitative catching-up e-commerce at Patagon.com.
- K. V. Katsikopoulos:
Optimal instructional policies based on a random-trial incremental model of learning.
- Curtis E. Martin, J. O. Keller, Steven K. Rogers, Matthew Kabrisky:
Color blindness and a color human visual system model.
- Veena Bansal, R. M. K. Sinha:
Integrating knowledge sources in Devanagari text recognition system.
- Dennis M. Buede, Paul Girardi:
Correction to "a target identification comparison of Bayesian and Dempster-Shafer multisensor fusion".
- Christian Stary:
TADEUS: seamless development of task-based and user-oriented interfaces.
- Prabir Bhattacharya:
On the Dempster-Shafer evidence theory and non-hierarchical aggregation of belief structures.
- Hermann Kaindl:
A design process based on a model combining scenarios with goals and functions.
- Licheng Jiao, Lei Wang:
A novel genetic algorithm based on immunity.
- Utomo Sarjono Putro, Kyoichi Kijima, S. Takahashi:
Adaptive learning of hypergame situations using a genetic algorithm.
- Peijun Guo, Hideo Tanaka, Masahiro Inuiguchi:
Self-organizing fuzzy aggregation models to rank the objects with multiple attributes.
- Yi-Jen Wang, Chin-Teng Lin:
Recurrent learning algorithms for designing optimal controllers of continuous systems.
- J. E. Banta, L. R. Wong, Christophe Dumont, Mongi A. Abidi:
A next-best-view system for autonomous 3-D object reconstruction.
- Zhang Yiying, David Zhang, Xiaoyan Zhu:
A novel text-independent speaker verification method based on the global speaker model.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:03 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ann M. Bisantz, A. Kirlik, P. Gay, D. A. Phipps, N. Walker, A. D. Fisk:
Modeling and analysis of a dynamic judgment task using a lens model approach.
- Dorian Suc, Ivan Bratko:
Skill modeling through symbolic reconstruction of operator's trajectories.
- T. Inohara:
Interperceptional equilibrium as a generalization of Nash equilibrium in games with interperception.
- Sugato Bagchi, Gautam Biswas, Kazuhiko Kawamura:
Task planning under uncertainty using a spreading activation network.
- Martha Grabowski, Jason R. W. Merrick, John R. Harrald, Thomas A. Mazzuchi, J. René van Dorp:
Risk modeling in distributed, large-scale systems.
- Sunan Huang, Wei Ren, Steven C. Chan:
Design and performance evaluation of mixed manual and automated control traffic.
- Giuseppe Carlo Calafiore:
Outliers robustness in multivariate orthogonal regression.
- Bharadwaj Veeravalli, Nukala Viswanadham:
Suboptimal solutions using integer approximation techniques for scheduling divisible loads on distributed bus networks.
- Pierfrancesco Bellini, Mario Andres Bruno, Paolo Nesi:
Verification of external specifications of reactive systems.
- Rajko Mahkovic, Tomaz Slivnik:
Constructing the generalized local Voronoi diagram from laser range scanner data.
- George A. Rovithakis:
Performance of a neural adaptive tracking controller for multi-input nonlinear dynamical systems in the presence of additive and multiplicative external disturbances.
- Pietro Baroni, Gianfranco Lamperti, Paolo Pogliano, Marina Zanella:
Diagnosis of a class of distributed discrete-event systems.
- C. Kwan, Frank L. Lewis:
Robust backstepping control of nonlinear systems using neural networks.
- Ratnesh Kumar, James A. Stover:
A behavior-based intelligent control architecture with application to coordination of multiple underwater vehicles.
- S. K. Michael Wong, Cory J. Butz, Dan Wu:
On the implication problem for probabilistic conditional independency.
- Makoto Kaneko, Tatsuya Shirai, Toshio Tsuji:
- Chua-Chin Wang, Chenn-Jung Huang, Shiou-Ming Hwang:
A deterministic capacity-finding method for multi-valued exponential BAM.
- Sanjog Misra, H. Raghav Rao, S. Divakar:
An empirical investigation into the validity of transitivity and non-satiety assumptions in partial order structures: a note.
- H. K. Lam, F. H. Frank Leung, Peter Kwong-Shun Tam:
Stable and robust fuzzy control for uncertain nonlinear systems.
- Yingxu Yang, S. A. Billings:
Neighborhood detection and rule selection from cellular automata patterns.
- Sam-Deuk Kim, Satish S. Udpa:
Texture classification using rotated wavelet filters.
- E. Riess:
Automatic monitoring of electrical parameters in the semiconductor industry based on ROC.
- Karl Heinz Kienitz:
On long-term cooperation and hostility in bilateral relations of growth oriented parties.
- L. Magni, Riccardo Scattolini, C. Rossi:
A fault detection and isolation method for complex industrial systems.
- John S. Zelek, Martin D. Levine:
Local-global concurrent path planning and execution.
- Guo-Can Feng, Pong Chi Yuen:
Recognition of head-and-shoulder face image using virtual frontal-view image.
- Y. Zhang, X. Zhu, David Zhang:
Correction to a novel text-independent speaker verification method based on the global speaker model.