- Leonard Adelman, M. Christian, J. Gualtieri, K. L. Johnson:
Examining the effects of cognitive consistency between training and displays.
- Dan Geiger, David Heckerman:
Probabilistic relevance relations.
- Carlos M. Fonseca, Peter J. Fleming:
Multiobjective optimization and multiple constraint handling with evolutionary algorithms. I. A unified formulation.
- Carlos M. Fonseca, Peter J. Fleming:
Multiobjective optimization and multiple constraint handling with evolutionary algorithms. II. Application example.
- Abhijit Chaudhury:
Two mechanisms for distributed problem solving.
- Colin Ware, Cyril Gobrecht, Mark Andrew Paton:
Dynamic adjustment of stereo display parameters.
- Chun-Che Huang, Andrew Kusiak:
Modularity in design of products and systems.
- François Delmotte, Pierre Borne:
Modeling of reliability with possibility theory.
- Erwin R. Boer, Robert V. Kenyon:
Estimation of time-varying delay time in nonstationary linear systems: an approach to monitor human operator adaptation in manual tracking tasks.
- T. Lotan:
Modeling discrete choice behavior based on explicit information integration and its application to the route choice problem.
- To-Yat Cheung, Wei Zeng:
Invariant-preserving transformations for the verification of place/transition systems.
- Tom Burr:
Comparison of fuzzy forecaster to a statistically motivated forecaster.
- Curtis E. Martin, Steven K. Rogers, Matthew Kabrisky:
Digital production of color Mach bands using a color human visual system model.
- J. L. Bander, Chelsea C. White III:
A heuristic search algorithm for path determination with learning.
- Anup Basu, Kevin James Wiebe:
Enhancing videoconferencing using spatially varying sensing.
- Daniel S. Yeung, Eric C. C. Tsang:
A multilevel weighted fuzzy reasoning algorithm for expert systems.
- J. W. Sutherland:
Integrative systems: assessing requirements and capabilities for intra- and inter-organizational contexts.
- Pedro R. Muro-Medrano, José A. Bañares, J. L. Villarroel:
Knowledge representation-oriented nets for discrete event system applications.
- Marek B. Zaremba, K. J. Jedrzejek, Zbigniew A. Banaszak:
Design of steady-state behavior of concurrent repetitive processes: an algebraic approach.
- Roger Boudreau, Salah Darenfed, Clément Gosselin:
On the computation of the direct kinematics of parallel manipulators using polynomial networks.
- Rolf Isermann:
On fuzzy logic applications for automatic control, supervision, and fault diagnosis.
- J. A. Robinson, V. W. Liang, J. A. M. Chambers, Christine L. MacKenzie:
Computer user verification using login string keystroke dynamics.
- Pasquale Lucibello:
A learning algorithm for improved hybrid force control of robot arms.
- Douglas Antony Louis Piriyakumar, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Distributed computation for a hypercube network of sensor-driven processors with communication delays including setup time.
- Yuan-Yuan Yang:
Adaptive recognition of Chinese characters: imitation of psychological process in machine recognition.
- Ishay Kamon, Tamar Flash, Shimon Edelman:
Learning visually guided grasping: a test case in sensorimotor learning.
- ChangBum Kim, K. A. Seong, Hyung Lee-Kwang, J. O. Kim:
Design and implementation of a fuzzy elevator group control system.
- A. M. Tamhankar, S. Ram:
Database fragmentation and allocation: an integrated methodology and case study.
- Ilham Benyahia, Jean-Yves Potvin:
Decision support for vehicle dispatching using genetic programming.
- Lung-Hsiang Wong, Hiok Chai Quek, Chee-Kit Looi:
TAP: a software architecture for an inquiry dialogue-based tutoring system.
- Gregory E. Kersten, Sunil J. Noronha:
Rational agents, contract curves, and inefficient compromises.
- Chunhui Xu, Kyoichi Kijima:
Incentives design under parametric uncertainty.
- Jung-Hoon Lee, Beom Hee Lee, Myoung Hwan Choi:
A real-time traffic control scheme of multiple AGV systems for collision free minimum time motion: a routing table approach.
- Yannis A. Tolias, Stavros M. Panas:
Image segmentation by a fuzzy clustering algorithm using adaptive spatially constrained membership functions.
- Hanqi Zhuang, A. E. Melchinger:
Calibration of a hand/eye matrix and a connection matrix using relative pose measurements.
- Eugene Santos Jr., Solomon Eyal Shimony:
Deterministic approximation of marginal probabilities in Bayes nets.
- Pietro Baroni, Giovanni Guida, Silvano Mussi:
Enhancing cognitive plausibility of uncertainty calculus: a common-sense-based approach to propagation and aggregation.
- Béchir el Ayeb, Shengrui Wang, Jifeng Ge:
A unified model for abduction-based reasoning.
- Sheng-Wen Shih, Yi-Ping Hung, Wei-Song Lin:
Calibration of an active binocular head.
- Sigrún Andradóttir, Vicki M. Bier:
An analysis of decomposition for subjective estimation in decision analysis.
- Steven P. Coy, Bruce L. Golden, George C. Runger, Edward A. Wasil:
See the forest before the trees: fine-tuned learning and its application to the traveling salesman problem.
- Avelino J. Gonzalez, Lingli Xu, Uma G. Gupta:
Validation techniques for case-based reasoning systems.
- Dajin Wang, Klaus Sutner:
Two algorithms for a reachability problem in one-dimensional space.
- Xangdong Xie, Raghavan Sudhakar, Hanqi Zhuang:
A cascaded scheme for eye tracking and head movement compensation.
- K. C. Sio, C. K. Lee:
Stability of fuzzy PID controllers.
- Toshio Tsuji, Bing Hong Xu, Makoto Kaneko:
Adaptive control and identification using one neural network for a class of plants with uncertainties.
- D. He, Beno Benhabib:
Solving the orientation-duality problem for a circular feature in motion.
- Hao Ying:
Sufficient conditions on uniform approximation of multivariate functions by general Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with linear rule consequent.
- S. Kimura, M. Takahashi, Tohru Okuyama, Seiji Tsuchiya, Y. Suzuki:
A fault-tolerant control algorithm having a decentralized autonomous architecture for space hyper-redundant manipulators.
- Dan Braha, Oded Maimon:
The measurement of a design structural and functional complexity.
- Sudeshna Sarkar, P. P. Chakrabarti, Sujoy Ghose:
Learning while solving problems in best first search.
- Dan Braha, Oded Maimon:
Corrigendum To "The Design Process: Properties, Paradigms, And Structure".
- Carolyn McCreary, Richard Chapman, Fwu-Shan Shieh:
Using graph parsing for automatic graph drawing.
- Animesh Chakravarthy, Debasish Ghose:
Obstacle avoidance in a dynamic environment: a collision cone approach.
- Samuel Pierre:
Inferring new design rules by machine learning: a case study of topological optimization.
- Nong Ye:
The MDS-ANAVA technique for assessing knowledge representation differences between skill groups.
- June-Ho Yi, David M. Chelberg:
An invariant performance measure for surface reconstruction using the volume between two surfaces.
- Qigang Gao, Andrew K. C. Wong, Shang-Hua Wang:
Estimating face-pose consistency based on synthetic view space.
- Riccardo Bellazzi, Alberto Riva:
Learning Bayesian networks probabilities from longitudinal data.
- Noboru Takagi, Hiroaki Kikuchi, Kyoichi Nakashima, Masao Mukaidono:
Identification of incompletely specified multiple-valued Kleenean functions.
- Chun-Chi Lo, Ching-Chi Hsu:
An annealing framework with learning memory.
- Turhan Çiftçibasi, Derya Altunay:
Two-sided (intuitionistic) fuzzy reasoning.
- Yinghua Lin, George A. Cunningham III, Stephen V. Coggeshall, Roger D. Jones:
Nonlinear system input structure identification: two stage fuzzy curves and surfaces.
- Jian-Xin Xu, Yang Ming Pok, Chen Liu, Chang-Chieh Hang:
Tuning and analysis of a fuzzy PI controller based on gain and phase margins.
- Jason W. Rupe, Way Kuo:
Performability of systems based on renewal process models.
- Peter J. Stuckey, Vincent Tam:
Extending GENET with lazy arc consistency.
- Anthony Burrell, Panayota Papantoni-Kazakos:
Extended sequential algorithms for detecting changes in acting stochastic processes.
- Wen-June Wang, Hwan-Rong Lin:
Fuzzy control design for the trajectory tracking in phase plane.
- Hsi-Chin Hsin, Ching-Chung Li:
An experiment on texture segmentation using modulated wavelets.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 22:00:02 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leonard Adelman, M. Christian, J. Gualtieri, T. A. Bresnick:
Examining the effects of communication training and team composition on the decision making of Patriot air defense teams.
- J. M. Nieves, Andrew P. Sage:
Human and organizational error as a basis for process reengineering: with applications to systems integration planning and marketing.
- Michael A. Goodrich, Wynn C. Stirling, Richard L. Frost:
A theory of satisficing decisions and control.
- Hanan Luss, Moshe B. Rosenwein, Richard T. Wong:
Topological network design for SONET ring architecture.
- Hee-Soo Hwang:
Control strategy for optimal compromise between trip time and energy consumption in a high-speed railway.
- Ashraf Elnagar, K. Gupta:
Motion prediction of moving objects based on autoregressive model.
- Leo Dorst:
Analyzing the behaviours of a car: a study in abstraction of goal-directed motions.
- Philippe Sardain, Mostafa Rostami, Guy Bessonnet:
An anthropomorphic biped robot: dynamic concepts and technological design.
- Valery V. Starovoitov, Sang-Yong Jeong, Rae-Hong Park:
Texture periodicity detection: features, properties, and comparisons.
- Kuanchin Chen, Narasimhaiah Gorla:
Information system project selection using fuzzy logic.
- María Angeles Gil, Miguel López-Díaz, Luis J. Rodríguez-Muñiz:
An improvement of a comparison of experiments in statistical decision problems with fuzzy utilities.
- Jun Wang:
Primal and dual neural networks for shortest-path routing.