- Gustavo de Veciana, Takis Konstantopoulos, Tae-Jin Lee:
Stability and performance analysis of networks supporting elastic services.
- Santosh Paul Abraham, Anurag Kumar:
A new approach for asynchronous distributed rate control of elastic sessions in integrated packet networks.
- Ikjun Yeom, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
Modeling TCP behavior in a differentiated services network.
- Thierry Chich, Pierre Fraigniaud, Johanne Cohen:
Unslotted deflection routing: a practical and efficient protocol for multihop optical networks.
- Guangzhi Li, Rahul Simha:
On the wavelength assignment problem in multifiber WDM star and ring networks.
- Faisal Shad, Terence D. Todd, Vytas Kezys, John Litva:
Dynamic slot allocation (DSA) in indoor SDMA/TDMA using smart antenna basestation.
- Baruch Awerbuch, Yuval Shavitt:
Topology aggregation for directed graphs.
- Mario Gerla, Emilio Leonardi, Fabio Neri, Prasasth Palnati:
Routing in the bidirectional shufflenet.
- Emilio Leonardi, Marco Mellia, Fabio Neri, Marco Ajmone Marsan:
On the stability of input-queued switches with speed-up.
- S.-H. Gary Chan, Fouad A. Tobagi:
Distributed servers architecture for networked video services.
- Eylem Ekici, Ian F. Akyildiz, Michael D. Bender:
A distributed routing algorithm for datagram traffic in LEO satelitte networks.
- Srikanth V. Krishnamurthy, Anthony S. Acampora, Michele Zorzi:
Polling-based media access protocols for use with smart adaptive array antennas.
- Anees Shaikh, Jennifer Rexford, Kang G. Shin:
Evaluating the impact of stale link state on quality-of-service routing.
- Katsuyoshi Iida, Tetsuya Takine, Hideki Sunahara, Yuji Oie:
Delay analysis for CBR traffic under static-priority scheduling.
- Rajesh M. Krishnaswamy, Kumar N. Sivarajan:
Design of logical topologies: a linear formulation for wavelength-routed optical networks with no wavelength changers.
- Jingyu Qiu, Edward W. Knightly:
Measurement-based admission control with aggregate traffic envelopes.
- Shahrokh Valaee:
A recursive estimator of worst-case burstiness.
- Stefan Savage, David Wetherall, Anna R. Karlin, Thomas E. Anderson:
Network support for IP traceback.
- Paul Barford, Mark Crovella:
Critical path analysis of TCP transactions.
- Mikkel Christiansen, Kevin Jeffay, David Ott, F. Donelson Smith:
Tuning RED for Web traffic.
- Anja Feldmann, Albert G. Greenberg, Carsten Lund, Nick Reingold, Jennifer Rexford, Fred True:
Deriving traffic demands for operational IP networks: methodology and experience.
- Nick G. Duffield, Matthias Grossglauser:
Trajectory sampling for direct traffic observation.
- Craig Labovitz, Abha Ahuja, Abhijit Bose, Farnam Jahanian:
Delayed Internet routing convergence.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Giacomo Morabito, Sergio Palazzo:
TCP-Peach: a new congestion control scheme for satellite IP networks.
- Song Chong, Sangho Lee, Sungho Kang:
A simple, scalable, and stable explicit rate allocation algorithm for MAX-MIN flow control with minimum rate guarantee.
- Vincent W. S. Wong, Mark E. Lewis, Victor C. M. Leung:
Stochastic control of path optimization for inter-switch handoffs in wireless ATM networks.
- J. Siwko, I. Rubin:
Connection admission control for capacity-varying networks with stochastic capacity change times.
- Hairong Sun, Xinyu Zang, Kishor S. Trivedi:
Performance of broadcast and unknown server (BUS) in ATM LAN emulation.
- Verus Pronk, Jan H. M. Korst:
Comments on "carry-over round robin: a simple cell scheduling mechanism for ATM network".
- Sanjay Shakkottai, Anurag Kumar, Aditya Karnik, Ajit Anvekar:
TCP performance over end-to-end rate control and stochastic available capacity.
- Sally Floyd, Vern Paxson:
Difficulties in simulating the internet.
- Pablo Rodriguez, Christian Spanner, Ernst Biersack:
Analysis of web caching architectures: hierarchical and distributed caching.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Inwhee Joe, Henry Driver, Yung-Lung Ho:
An adaptive FEC scheme for data traffic in wireless ATM networks.
- Zygmunt J. Haas, Marc R. Pearlman:
The performance of query control schemes for the zone routing protocol.
- Oran Sharon, Eitan Altman:
An efficient polling MAC for wireless LANs.
- Zhi-Ren Chang, I-Chung Lee, Cheng-Shang Chang, Chien-Hsin Li, Ben-Li Sui:
A novel scheme using the information of departure processes for delay guarantees of distributed VBR traffic.
- Arnaud Legout, Jörg Nonnenmacher, Ernst Biersack:
Bandwidth-allocation policies for unicast and multicast flows.
- Shalabh Bhatnagar, Michael C. Fu, Steven I. Marcus, Pedram J. Fard:
Optimal structured feedback policies for ABR flow control using two-timescale SPSA.
- Yishay Mansour, Boaz Patt-Shamir:
Jitter control in QoS networks.
- Jonathan P. Lang, Vishal Sharma, Emmanouel A. Varvarigos:
An analysis of oblivious and adaptive routing in optical networks with wavelength translation.
- Xiaojun Shen, Fan Yang, Yi Pan:
Equivalent permutation capabilities between time-division optical omega networks and non-optical extra-stage omega networks.
- Paul Francis, Sugih Jamin, Cheng Jin, Yixin Jin, Danny Raz, Yuval Shavitt, Lixia Zhang:
IDMaps: a global internet host distance estimation service.
- Maurizio A. Bonuccelli, M. Claudia Clò:
Scheduling of real-time messages in optical broadcast-and-select networks.
- G. Mohan, C. Siva Ram Murthy, Arun K. Somani:
Efficient algorithms for routing dependable connections in WDM optical networks.
- Ayan Banerjee, Ronald A. Iltis, Emmanouel A. Varvarigos:
Performance evaluation for a quasi-synchronous packet radio network (QSPNET).
- Qiong Li, David L. Mills:
Jitter-based delay-boundary prediction of wide-area networks.
- Brahim Bensaou, Danny H. K. Tsang, King Tung Chan:
Credit-based fair queueing (CBFQ): a simple service-scheduilng algorithm for packet-switched networks.
- Vahid Tabatabaee, Leonidas Georgiadis, Leandros Tassiulas:
QoS provisioning and tracking fluid policies in input queueing switches.
- Cory C. Beard, Victor Frost:
Prioritized resource allocation for stressed networks.
- Sheng Ma, Chuanyi Ji:
Modeling heterogeneous network traffic in wavelet domain.
- Manolis Katevenis, Iakovos Mavroidis, Georgios Sapountzis, Evangelia Kalyvianaki, Ioannis Mavroidis, Georgios Glykopoulos:
Wormhole IP over (connectionless) ATM.
- Yiu Kwok Tham:
A unified algorithmic framework for variable-rate TDM switching assignments.
- Efstratios Thomopoulos, Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith:
Latency analysis of the totem single-ring protocol.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:26 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lixin Gao, Jennifer Rexford:
Stable internet routing without global coordination.
- Yehuda Afek, Anat Bremler-Barr, Sariel Har-Peled:
Routing with a clue.
- Paolo Narváez, Kai-Yeung Siu, Hong-Yi Tzeng:
New dynamic SPT algorithm based on a ball-and-string model.
- Piet Van Mieghem, Gerard Hooghiemstra, Remco van der Hofstad:
On the efficiency of multicast.
- Lixin Gao:
On inferring autonomous system relationships in the internet .
- Weilian Su, Ian F. Akyildiz:
The jitter time-stamp approach for clock recovery of real-time variable bit-rate traffic.
- Han S. Kim, Ness B. Shroff:
Loss probability calculations and asymptotic analysis for finite buffer multiplexers.
- Hannu Rummukainen, Jorma T. Virtamo:
Polynomial cost approximations in markov decision theory based call admission control.
- R. Radhakrishna Pillai:
A distributed overload control algorithm for delay-bounded call setup.
- Mingbo Xiao, Ness B. Shroff, Edwin K. P. Chong:
Distributed admission control for power-controlled cellular wireless systems.
- Matthew K. H. Leung, John C. S. Lui, David K. Y. Yau:
Adaptive proportional delay differentiated services: characterization and performance evaluation.
- Ramesh Johari, David Kim Hong Tan:
End-to-end congestion control for the internet: delays and stability.
- James Begole, Randall B. Smith, Craig A. Struble, Clifford A. Shaffer:
Resource sharing for replicated synchronous groupware.