- Imrich Chlamtac, Viktória Elek, Andrea Fumagalli, Csaba Szabó:
Scalable WDM access network architecture based on photonic slot routing.
- Albert G. Greenberg, R. Srikant, Ward Whitt:
Resource sharing for book-ahead and instantaneous-request calls.
- Richard F. Hobson, P. S. Wong:
A parallel embedded-processor architecture for ATM reassembly.
- Junyi Li, Ness B. Shroff, Edwin K. P. Chong:
Channel carrying: a novel handoff scheme for mobile cellular networks.
- Imrich Chlamtac, Chiara Petrioli, Jason Redi:
Energy-conserving access protocols for identification networks.
- Ge Nong, Jogesh K. Muppala, Mounir Hamdi:
Analysis of nonblocking ATM switches with multiple input queues.
- Jeffrey M. Capone, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
Delivering QoS requirements to traffic with diverse delay tolerances in a TDMA environment.
- Leandros Tassiulas:
Cut-through switching, pipelining, and scheduling for network evacuation.
- Yijun Xiong, Lorne Mason:
Restoration strategies and spare capacity requirements in self-healing ATM networks.
- Ray-Guang Cheng, Chung-Ju Chang, Li-Fong Lin:
A QoS-Provisioning neural fuzzy connection admission controller for multimedia high-speed networks.
- Alfio Lombardo, Giacomo Morabito, Giovanni Schembra:
A discrete-time paradigm to evaluate skew performance in a multimedia ATM multiplexer.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, David A. Levine, Inwhee Joe:
A slotted CDMA protocol with BER scheduling for wireless multimedia networks.
- Stuart Cheshire, Mary Baker:
Consistent overhead Byte stuffing.
- Wu-chang Feng, Dilip D. Kandlur, Debanjan Saha, Kang G. Shin:
Understanding and improving TCP performance over networks with minimum rate guarantees.
- Nick McKeown:
The iSLIP scheduling algorithm for input-queued switches.
- Jennifer Rexford, Donald F. Towsley:
Smoothing variable-bit-rate video in an Internetwork.
- Yonghwan Kim, San-qi Li:
Performance analysis of data packet discarding in ATM networks.
- Zygmunt J. Haas, Ben Liang:
Ad Hoc mobility management with uniform auorum systems.
- Chunming Qiao, Yousong Mei:
Off-line permutation embedding and scheduling in multiplexed optical networks with regular topologies.
- Mirjana Zafirovic-Vukotic, Ignas G. Niemegeers:
Waiting time estimates in symmetric ATM-oriented rings with the destination release of used slots.
- Ajei S. Gopal, Inder S. Gopal, Shay Kutten:
Fast broadcast in high-speed networks.
- Vern Paxson:
End-to-end internet packet dynamics.
- Matthias Grossglauser, David N. C. Tse:
A framework for robust measurement-based admission control.
- Rajeev Agrawal, Rene L. Cruz, Clayton Okino, Rajendran Rajan:
Performance bonds for flow control protocols.
- Butler W. Lampson, Venkatachary Srinivasan, George Varghese:
IP lookups using multiway and multicolumn search.
- Emmanouel A. Varvarigos, Jonathan P. Lang:
A virtual circuit deflection protocol.
- Roch Guérin, Ariel Orda:
QoS routing in networks with inaccurate information: theory and algorithms.
- Ariel Orda:
Routing with end-to-end QoS guarantees in broadband networks.
- Jörg Nonnenmacher, Ernst Biersack:
Scalable feedback for large groups.
- Pietro Manzoni, Paolo Cremonesi, Giuseppe Serazzi:
Workload models of VBR video traffic and their use in resource allocation policies.
- Kavitha Chandra, Amy R. Reibman:
Modeling one- and two-layer variable bit rate video.
- Rajesh K. Pankaj:
Wavelength requirements for multicasting in all-optical networks.
- Eytan Modiano:
Random algorithms for scheduling multicast traffic in WDM broadcast-and-select networks.
- Xijun Zhang, Chunming Qiao:
On scheduling all-to-all personalized connections and cost-effective designs in WDM rings.
- Abel Dasylva, R. Srikant:
Optimal WDM schedules for optical star networks.
- Sally Floyd, Kevin R. Fall:
Promoting the use of end-to-end congestion control in the Internet.
- Songwu Lu, Vaduvur Bharghavan, Rayadurgam Srikant:
Fair scheduling in wireless packet networks.
- Francesco Lo Presti, Zhi-Li Zhang, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
Source time scale and optimal buffer/bandwidth tradeoff for heterogeneous regulated traffic in a network node.
- Chung Kei Wong, Simon S. Lam:
Digital signatures for flows and multicasts.
- Sriram Raghavan, G. Manimaran, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
A rearrangeable algorithm for the construction delay-constrained dynamic multicast trees.
- Keith Kong, Dipak Ghosal:
Mitigating server-side congestion in the Internet through pseudoserving.
- Gaoxi Xiao, Yiu-Wing Leung:
Algorithms for allocating wavelength converters in all-optical networks.
- Wayne D. Grover:
High availability path design in ring-based optimal networks.
- Supriya Sharma, Yannis Viniotis:
Optimal buffer management policies for shared-buffer ATM switches.
- Jae-Hyun Park, Hyunsoo Yoon, Heung-Kyu Lee:
The deflection self-routing Banyan network: a large-scale ATM switch using the fully adaptive self-routing and its performance analyses.
- Hemant M. Chaskar, T. V. Lakshman, Upamanyu Madhow:
TCP over wireless with link level error control: analysis and design methodology.
- Sunghyun Choi, Kang G. Shin:
An uplink CDMA system architecture with diverse QoS guarantees for heterogeneous traffic.
- Matthias Grossglauser, Jean-Chrysostome Bolot:
On the relevance of long-range dependence in network traffic.
- Muriel Médard, Steven G. Finn, Richard A. Barry:
Redundant trees for preplanned recovery in arbitrary vertex-redundant or edge-redundant graphs.
- Anindo Banerjea:
Fault recovery for guaranteed performance communications connections.
- Hanrijanto Sariowan, Rene L. Cruz, George C. Polyzos:
SCED: a generalized scheduling policy for guaranteeing quality-of-service.
- Wu-chang Feng, Dilip D. Kandlur:
Adaptive packet marking for maintaining end-to-end throughput in a differentiated-services internet.
- G. Manimaran, Hariharan Shankar Rahul, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
A new distributed route selection approach for channel establishment in real-time networks.
- T. V. Lakshman, Partho Pratim Mishra, K. K. Ramakrishnan:
Transporting compressed video over ATM networks with explicit-rate feedback control.
- Mayez A. Al-Mouhamed, Mohammad Kaleemuddin, Habib Youssef:
Evaluation of pipelined dilated banyan switch architectures for ATM networks.
- Aleksandar Kolarov, Gopalakrishnan Ramamurthy:
A control-theoretic approach to the design of an explicit rate controller for ABR service.
- Suresh Subramaniam, Murat Azizoglu, Arun K. Somani:
On optiml converter placement in wavelength-routed networks.
- Murat Alanyali, Ender Ayanoglu:
Provisioning algorithms for WDM optical networks.
- Ling Li, Arun K. Somani:
Dynamic wavelength routing using congestion and neighborhood information.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:26 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jon C. R. Bennett, Craig Partridge, Nicholas Shectman:
Packet reordering is not pathological network behavior.
- Stefano Basagni, Imrich Chlamtac, Danilo Bruschi:
A mobility-transparent deterministic broadcast mechanism for ad hoc networks.
- Zohar Naor, Hanoch Levy:
LATS: a load-adaptive threshold scheme for tracking mobile users.
- Junyi Li, Ness B. Shroff, Edwin K. P. Chong:
A reduced-power channel reuse scheme for wireless packet cellular networks.
- Ornan Ori Gerstel, Galen H. Sasaki, Shay Kutten, Rajiv Ramaswami:
Worst-case analysis of dynamic wavelength allocation in optical networks.
- Demet Aksoy, Michael J. Franklin:
R × W: a scheduling approach for large-scale on-demand data broadcast.
- Steven H. Low, David E. Lapsley:
Optimization flow control-I: basic algorithm and convergence.
- Lavy Libman, Ariel Orda:
The designer's perspective to atomic noncooperative networks.
- Israel Cidon, Raphael Rom, Yuval Shavitt:
Analysis of multi-path routing.
- Wei Kang Tsai, John K. Antonio, Garng M. Huang:
Complexity of gradient projection method for optimal routing in data networks.
- Eyal Felstaine, Reuven Cohen:
On the distribution of routing computation in hierarchical ATM networks.
- Maan A. Kousa, Ahmed K. Elhakeem, Hui Yang:
Performance of ATM networks under hybrid ARQ/FEC error control scheme.
- Hanoch Levy, Tzippi Mendelson, Moshe Sidi, Joseph Keren-Zvi:
Sizing exit buffers in ATM networks: an intriguing coexistence of instability and tiny cell loss rates.