- David Thaler, Chinya V. Ravishankar:
Using name-based mappings to increase hit rates.
- Reuven Cohen, Srinivas Ramanathan:
TCP for high performance in hybrid fiber coaxial broad-band access networks.
- Geoffrey G. Xie, Simon S. Lam:
Real-time block transfer under a link-sharing hierarchy.
- Soung C. Liew, Derek Chi-yin Tse:
A control-theoretic approach to adapting VBR compressed video for transport over a CBR communications channel.
- Sudhir S. Dixit, Sharad Kumar:
Traffic descriptor mapping and traffic control for frame relay over ATM network.
- Bruce S. Northcote, Donald E. Smith:
Service control point overload rules to protect intelligent network services.
- André Girard, Brunilde Sansò:
Multicommodity flow models, failure propagation, and reliable loss network design.
- K. Ravindran, Ting-Jian Gong:
Cost analysis of multicast transport architectures in multiservice networks.
- Peter Newman, Greg Minshall, Thomas L. Lyon:
IP switching - ATM under IP.
- Abhijit K. Choudhury, Ellen L. Hahne:
Dynamic queue length thresholds for shared-memory packet switches.
- Aleksandr Privalov, Khosrow Sohraby:
Per-stream jitter analysis in CBR ATM multiplexors.
- Cathy A. Fulton, San-qi Li:
Delay jitter first-order and second-order statistical functions of general traffic on high-speed multimedia networks.
- Dimitrios Stiliadis, Anujan Varma:
Rate-proportional servers a design methodology for fair queueing algorithms.
- Dimitrios Stiliadis, Anujan Varma:
Efficient fair queueing algorithms for packet-switched networks.
- Ezhan Karasan, Ender Ayanoglu:
Effects of wavelength routing and selection algorithms on wavelength conversion gain in WDM optical networks.
- Ahmed Mokhtar, Murat Azizoglu:
Adaptive wavelength routing in all-optical networks.
- Kazutaka Murakami, Hyong S. Kim:
Optimal capacity and flow assignment for self-healing ATM networks based on line and end-to-end restoration.
- Nikolaos Anerousis, Aurel A. Lazar:
Virtual path control for ATM networks with call level quality of service guarantees.
- Craig Partridge, Philip P. Carvey, Ed Burgess, Isidro Castineyra, Tom Clarke, Lise Graham, Michael Hathaway, Phil Herman, Allen King, Steve Kohalmi, Tracy Ma, John Mcallen, Trevor Mendez, Walter C. Milliken, Ronald Pettyjohn, John Rokosz, Joshua Seeger, Michael Sollins, Steve Starch, Benjamin Tober, Gregory Troxel, David Waitzman, Scott Winterble:
A 50-Gb/s IP router.
- Ramachandran Ramjee, Thomas F. La Porta, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
Performance evaluation of connection rerouting schemes for ATM-based wireless networks.
- Mats Björkman, Per Gunningberg:
Performance modeling of multiprocessor implementations of protocols.
- Jorge Arturo Cobb, Mohamed G. Gouda, Amal El-Nahas:
Time-shift scheduling - fair scheduling of flows in high-speed networks.
- Ehud Aharoni, Reuven Cohen:
Restricted dynamic Steiner trees for scalable multicast in datagram networks.
- Ji-Her Ju, Victor O. K. Li:
An optimal topology-transparent scheduling method in multihop packet radio networks.
- Soung C. Liew, Ming-Hung Ng, Cathy W. Chan:
Blocking and nonblocking multirate Clos switching networks.
- Kwan Lawrence Yeung, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Node placement optimization in ShuffleNets.
- Rainer R. Iraschko, Mike H. MacGregor, Wayne D. Grover:
Optimal capacity placement for path restoration in STM or ATM mesh-survivable networks.
- B. Neelakantan, S. V. Raghavan:
Scientific foundations to the multilevel method.
- Jörg Nonnenmacher, Ernst Biersack, Donald F. Towsley:
Parity-based loss recovery for reliable multicast transmission.
- David D. Clark, Wenjia Fang:
Explicit allocation of best-effort packet delivery service.
- R. Gopalakrishnan, Guru M. Parulkar:
Efficient user-space protocol implementations with QoS guarantees using real-time upcalls.
- Philipp Hoschka:
Compact and efficient presentation conversion code.
- James D. Salehi, Zhi-Li Zhang, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
Supporting stored video reducing rate variability and end-to-end resource requirements through optimal smoothing.
- Ness B. Shroff, Mischa Schwartz:
Improved loss calculations at an ATM multiplexer.
- Imrich Chlamtac, Hongbiao Zhang, András Faragó, Andrea Fumagalli:
A deterministic approach to the end-to-end analysis of packet flows in connection-oriented networks.
- Ornan Ori Gerstel, Israel Cidon, Shmuel Zaks:
Efficient support for client/server applications over heterogeneous ATM network.
- Arthur W. Berger, Ward Whitt:
Effective bandwidths with priorities.
- Mehrdad Parsa, Qing Zhu, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
An iterative algorithm for delay-constrained minimum-cost multicasting.
- Nen-Fu Huang, Huey-Ing Liu:
A study of isochronous channel reuse in DQDB metropolitan area networks.
- Anurag Kumar:
Comparative performance analysis of versions of TCP in a local network with a lossy link.
- Tsern-Huei Lee, Kuen-Chu Lai:
Characterization of delay-sensitive traffic.
- David L. Mills:
Adaptive hybrid clock discipline algorithm for the network time protocol.
- Craig Labovitz, G. Robert Malan, Farnam Jahanian:
Internet routing instability.
- Jonathan Stone, Michael Greenwald, Craig Partridge, James Hughes:
Performance of checksums and CRC's over real data.
- Hao Che, San-qi Li, Arthur Y. M. Lin:
Adaptive resource management for flow-based IP/ATM hybrid switching systems.
- Victor Firoiu, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
Efficient admission control of piecewise linear traffic envelopes at EDF schedulers.
- Shivakant Mishra, Lei Wu:
An evaluation of flow control in group communication.
- Bruce Hajek, Linhai He:
On variations of queue response for inputs with the same mean and autocorrelation function.
- Lampros Kalampoukas, Anujan Varma:
Analysis of source policy and its effects on TCP in rate-controlled ATM networks.
- Dimitrios Stiliadis, Anujan Varma:
Latency-rate servers: a general model for analysis of traffic scheduling algorithms.
- Kohei Shiomoto, Shinichiro Chaki, Naoaki Yamanaka:
A simple bandwidth management strategy based on measurements of instantaneous virtual path utilization in ATM networks.
- Abdelnaser Mohammad Adas:
Using adaptive linear prediction to support real-time VBR video under RCBR network service model.
- Peter Kim:
Deterministic service guarantees in IEEE 802.12 networks--part I: the single-hub case.
- Jinwoo Choe, Ness B. Shroff:
A central-limit-theorem-based approach for analyzing queue behavior in high-speed networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:26 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Anja Feldmann, Jennifer Rexford, Ramón Cáceres:
Efficient policies for carrying Web traffic over flow-switched networks.
- Ching-Gung Liu, Deborah Estrin, Scott Shenker, Lixia Zhang:
Local error recovery in SRM: comparison of two approaches.
- David K. Y. Yau, Simon S. Lam:
Migrating sockets--end system support for networking with quality of service guarantees.
- Nick G. Duffield, K. K. Ramakrishnan, Amy R. Reibman:
SAVE: an algorithm for smoothed adaptive video over explicit rate networks.
- Lampros Kalampoukas, Anujan Varma, K. K. Ramakrishnan:
Two-way TCP traffic over rate controlled channels: effects and analysis.
- Rajiv Ramaswami, Galen H. Sasaki:
Multiwavelength optical networks with limited wavelength conversion.
- Byrav Ramamurthy, Jason Iness, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Optimizing amplifier placements in a multiwavelength optical LAN/MAN: the unequally powered wavelengths case.
- Dean H. Lorenz, Ariel Orda:
QoS routing in networks with uncertain parameters.
- Debanjan Saha, Sarit Mukherjee, Satish K. Tripathi:
Carry-over round robin: a simple cell scheduling mechanism for ATM networks.
- Lalita A. Kulkarni, San-qi Li:
Performance analysis of a rate-based feedback control scheme.
- Brian L. Mark, Gopalakrishnan Ramamurthy:
Real-time estimation and dynamic renegotiation of UPC parameters for arbitrary traffic sources in ATM networks.
- Xiaohua Jia:
A distributed algorithm of delay-bounded multicast routing for multimedia applications in wide area networks.
- Seok-Kyu Kweon, Kang G. Shin:
Providing deterministic delay guarantees in ATM networks.
- Anna Hac, Bo Liu:
Database and location management schemes for mobile communications.