- Ram Keralapura, Chen-Nee Chuah, Nina Taft, Gianluca Iannaccone:
Race conditions in coexisting overlay networks.
- Michael T. Goodrich:
Probabilistic packet marking for large-scale IP traceback.
- Yuval Shavitt, Tomer Tankel:
Hyperbolic embedding of internet graph for distance estimation and overlay construction.
- Nick G. Duffield, Matthias Grossglauser:
Trajectory sampling with unreliable reporting.
- Fabian Kuhn, Roger Wattenhofer, Aaron Zollinger:
An algorithmic approach to geographic routing in ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Thrasyvoulos Spyropoulos, Konstantinos Psounis, Cauligi S. Raghavendra:
Efficient routing in intermittently connected mobile networks: the single-copy case.
- Thrasyvoulos Spyropoulos, Konstantinos Psounis, Cauligi S. Raghavendra:
Efficient routing in intermittently connected mobile networks: the multiple-copy case.
- Aditya Akella, Bruce M. Maggs, Srinivasan Seshan, Anees Shaikh:
On the performance benefits of multihoming route control.
- Shigang Chen, Meongchul Song, Sartaj Sahni:
Two techniques for fast computation of constrained shortest paths.
- Venugopalan Ramasubramanian, Daniel Mossé:
BRA: a bidirectional routing abstraction for asymmetric mobile ad hoc networks.
- Xiliang Liu, Kaliappa Nadar Ravindran, Dmitri Loguinov:
A stochastic foundation of available bandwidth estimation: multi-hop analysis.
- Maulin Patel, Ramaswamy Chandrasekaran, Subbarayan Venkatesan:
Improved quasi-path restoration in mesh networks.
- Srinivasan Ramasubramanian, Amit Chandak:
Dual-link failure resiliency through backup link mutual exclusion.
- Aleksandra Smiljanic:
Rate and delay guarantees provided by Clos packet switches with load balancing.
- Ilias Iliadis, Cyriel Minkenberg:
Performance of a speculative transmission scheme for scheduling-latency reduction.
- Rene L. Cruz, Saleh Al-Harthi:
A service-curve framework for packet scheduling with switch configuration delays.
- Saad Mneimneh:
Matching from the first iteration: an iterative switching algorithm for an input queued switch.
- Adam Kirsch, Michael Mitzenmacher:
Simple summaries for hashing with choices.
- Xin Wang, Henning Schulzrinne, Dilip D. Kandlur, Dinesh C. Verma:
Measurement and analysis of LDAP performance.
- William Lau, Gustav Rosenbaum, Sanjay Jha:
Comments on "Dynamic routing of restorable bandwidth-guaranteed tunnels using aggregated network resource usage information".
- Yuh-Ming Chiu, Do Young Eun:
Minimizing file download time in stochastic peer-to-peer networks.
- Daniel Stutzbach, Reza Rejaie, Subhabrata Sen:
Characterizing unstructured overlay topologies in modern P2P file-sharing systems.
- Kin Wah Kwong, Danny H. K. Tsang:
Building heterogeneous peer-to-peer networks: protocol and analysis.
- Lukas Kencl, Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
Adaptive load sharing for network processors.
- Joel Sommers, Paul Barford, Nick G. Duffield, Amos Ron:
A geometric approach to improving active packet loss measurement.
- Yiwei Thomas Hou, Yi Shi, Hanif D. Sherali:
Rate allocation and network lifetime problems for wireless sensor networks.
- Nima Sarshar, Behnam Attaran Rezaei, Vwani P. Roychowdhury:
Low latency wireless ad hoc networking: power and bandwidth challenges and a solution.
- Honghai Zhang, Jennifer C. Hou:
Asymptotic critical total power for k-connectivity of wireless networks.
- Vehbi C. Gungor, Özgür B. Akan, Ian F. Akyildiz:
A real-time and reliable transport (RT) 2 protocol for wireless sensor and actor networks.
- Isabella Cerutti, Andrea Fumagalli, Puja Gupta:
Delay models of single-source single-relay cooperative ARQ protocols in slotted radio networks with Poisson frame arrivals.
- Holger Boche, Martin Schubert:
A superlinearly and globally convergent algorithm for power control and resource allocation with general interference functions.
- Michael J. Neely, Eytan Modiano, Chih-Ping Li:
Fairness and optimal stochastic control for heterogeneous networks.
- Seung Yeob Nam, Sunggon Kim, Dan Keun Sung:
Measurement-based admission control at edge routers.
- Zafar Ali, Waseem Sheikh, Edwin K. P. Chong, Arif Ghafoor:
A scalable call admission control algorithm.
- Minsu Shin, Song Chong, Injong Rhee:
Dual-resource TCP/AQM for processing-constrained networks.
- Christina Fragouli, Jörg Widmer, Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
Efficient broadcasting using network coding.
- Violet R. Syrotiuk, Charles J. Colbourn, Sruthi Yellamraju:
Rateless forward error correction for topology-transparent scheduling.
- Srinivasan Ramasubramanian, Arun K. Somani:
MICRON: a framework for connection establishment in optical networks.
- Dongmei Wang, Guangzhi Li:
Efficient distributed bandwidth management for MPLS fast reroute.
- Aditya Akella, Bruce M. Maggs, Srinivasan Seshan, Anees Shaikh, Ramesh K. Sitaraman:
Corrections to "on the performance benefits of multihoming route control".
- Sachin Katti, Hariharan Rahul, Wenjun Hu, Dina Katabi, Muriel Médard, Jon Crowcroft:
XORs in the air: practical wireless network coding.
- Injong Rhee, Ajit Warrier, Mahesh Aia, Jeongki Min, Mihail L. Sichitiu:
Z-MAC: a hybrid MAC for wireless sensor networks.
- Archan Misra, Abhishek Roy, Sajal K. Das:
Information-theory based optimal location management schemes for integrated multi-system wireless networks.
- Behçet Sarikaya, Xiao Zheng:
SIP paging and tracking of wireless LAN hosts for VoIP.
- Karthik Lakshminarayanan, Daniel Adkins, Adrian Perrig, Ion Stoica:
Securing user-controlled routing infrastructures.
- Seong Soo Kim, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
Statistical techniques for detecting traffic anomalies through packet header data.
- Haifeng Yu, Michael Kaminsky, Phillip B. Gibbons, Abraham D. Flaxman:
SybilGuard: defending against sybil attacks via social networks.
- Yung-Ming Li, Yong Tan, Yong-Pin Zhou:
Analysis of scale effects in peer-to-peer networks.
- Laurent Massoulié, Milan Vojnovic:
Coupon replication systems.
- Fabián E. Bustamante, Yi Qiao:
Designing less-structured P2P systems for the expected high churn.
- Xunqi Yu, James W. Modestino, Ragip Kurceren, Yee Sin Chan:
A model-based approach to evaluation of the efficacy of FEC coding in combating network packet losses.
- Weiyi Zhang, Guoliang Xue, Jian Tang, Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman:
Faster algorithms for construction of recovery trees enhancing QoP and QoS.
- Guoliang Xue, Weiyi Zhang, Jian Tang, Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman:
Polynomial time approximation algorithms for multi-constrained QoS routing.
- Jian Chu, Chin-Tau Lea:
New architecture and algorithms for fast construction of hose-model VPNs.
- Chen-Shu Wang, Ching-Ter Chang:
Integrated genetic algorithm and goal programming for network topology design problem with multiple objectives and multiple criteria.
- Reuven Cohen, Gabi Nakibly:
On the computational complexity and effectiveness of N-hub shortest-path routing.
- Sundar Iyer, Ramana Rao Kompella, Nick McKeown:
Designing packet buffers for router linecards.
- Simin He, Shutao Sun, Hong-Tao Guan, Qiang Zheng, Youjian Zhao, Wen Gao:
On guaranteed smooth switching for buffered crossbar switches.
- Xiaohong Jiang, Achille Pattavina, Susumu Horiguchi:
Strictly nonblocking f-cast photonic networks.
- Athina Markopoulou, Gianluca Iannaccone, Supratik Bhattacharyya, Chen-Nee Chuah, Yashar Ganjali, Christophe Diot:
Characterization of failures in an operational IP backbone network.
- Min Sik Kim, Taekhyun Kim, YongJune Shin, Simon S. Lam, Edward J. Powers:
A wavelet-based approach to detect shared congestion.
- Tao Ye, Hema Tahilramani Kaur, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Murat Yuksel:
Large-scale network parameter configuration using an on-line simulation framework.
- Imad Aad, Jean-Pierre Hubaux, Edward W. Knightly:
Impact of denial of service attacks on ad hoc networks.
- Daniele Micciancio, Saurabh Panjwani:
Optimal communication complexity of generic multicast key distribution.
- Supriya Krishnamurthy, Sameh El-Ansary, Erik Aurell, Seif Haridi:
An analytical study of a structured overlay in the presence of dynamic membership.
- Loc Bui, Atilla Eryilmaz, R. Srikant, Xinzhou Wu:
Asynchronous congestion control in multi-hop wireless networks with maximal matching-based scheduling.
- Rajiv Gandhi, Arunesh Mishra, Srinivasan Parthasarathy:
Minimizing broadcast latency and redundancy in ad hoc networks.
- Vincent Lenders, Martin May, Bernhard Plattner:
Density-based anycast: a robust routing strategy for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Michele Garetto, Theodoros Salonidis, Edward W. Knightly:
Modeling per-flow throughput and capturing starvation in CSMA multi-hop wireless networks.
- Omesh Tickoo, Biplab Sikdar:
Modeling queueing and channel access delay in unsaturated IEEE 802.11 random access MAC based wireless networks.
- Cunqing Hua, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Optimal routing and data aggregation for maximizing lifetime of wireless sensor networks.
- Xueyan Tang, Jianliang Xu:
Optimizing lifetime for continuous data aggregation with precision guarantees in wireless sensor networks.
- Rami Langar, Nizar Bouabdallah, Raouf Boutaba:
A comprehensive analysis of mobility management in MPLS-based wireless access networks.
- Yiping Xing, Rajarathnam Chandramouli:
Stochastic learning solution for distributed discrete power control game in wireless data networks.
- Do Young Eun, Xinbing Wang:
Achieving 100% throughput in TCP/AQM under aggressive packet marking with small buffer.
- Stephen L. Spitler, Daniel C. Lee:
Integration of explicit effective-bandwidth-based QoS routing with best-effort routing.
- Andrew Brzezinski, Eytan Modiano:
Achieving 100% throughput in reconfigurable optical networks.
- Karyn Benson, Benjamin E. Birnbaum, Esteban Molina-Estolano, Ran Libeskind-Hadas:
Competitive analysis of online traffic grooming in WDM rings.
- Nan Jin, Scott Jordan:
On the feasibility of dynamic congestion-based pricing in differentiated services networks.
- Miriam Allalouf, Yuval Shavitt:
Centralized and distributed algorithms for routing and weighted max-min fair bandwidth allocation.
- Ishai Menache, Nahum Shimkin:
Capacity management and equilibrium for proportional QoS.
- Tuna Güven, Richard J. La, Mark A. Shayman, Bobby Bhattacharjee:
A unified framework for multipath routing for unicast and multicast traffic.
- Shu Tao, John G. Apostolopoulos, Roch Guérin:
Real-time monitoring of video quality in IP networks.
- Milan Vojnovic, Ayalvadi J. Ganesh:
On the race of worms, alerts, and patches.
- Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar, Eitan Altman:
Fixed point analysis of single cell IEEE 802.11e WLANs: uniqueness and multistability.
- Hazer Inaltekin, Stephen B. Wicker:
The analysis of Nash equilibria of the one-shot random-access game for wireless networks and the behavior of selfish nodes.
- Wei Wang, Vikram Srinivasan, Kee Chaing Chua:
Extending the lifetime of wireless sensor networks through mobile relays.
- Gaurav Sharma, Ravi R. Mazumdar:
A case for hybrid sensor networks.
- Sundar Subramanian, Sanjay Shakkottai, Ari Arapostathis:
Broadcasting in sensor networks: the role of local information.
- Ahmed Bader, Eylem Ekici:
Performance optimization of interference-limited multihop networks.
- Aditya Karnik, Aravind Iyer, Catherine Rosenberg:
Throughput-optimal configuration of fixed wireless networks.
- Honghai Zhang, Jennifer C. Hou:
On the asymptotic minimum transporting energy and its implication on the wireless network capacity.
- Michael J. Neely:
Order optimal delay for opportunistic scheduling in multi-user wireless uplinks and downlinks.
- Salah-Eddine Elayoubi, Benoît Fourestié:
Performance evaluation of admission control and adaptive modulation in OFDMA WiMax systems.
- Juan José Jaramillo, Fabio Milan, R. Srikant:
Padded frames: a novel algorithm for stable scheduling in load-balanced switches.
- Bensong Chen, George N. Rouskas, Rudra Dutta:
On hierarchical traffic grooming in WDM networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:28 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kuai Xu, Zhi-Li Zhang, Supratik Bhattacharyya:
Internet traffic behavior profiling for network security monitoring.
- Minho Sung, Jun Xu, Jun Li, Li Li:
Large-scale IP traceback in high-speed internet: practical techniques and information-theoretic foundation.
- Xiaowei Yang, David Wetherall, Thomas E. Anderson:
TVA: a DoS-limiting network architecture.
- Yong Xia, Lakshminarayanan Subramanian, Ion Stoica, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman:
One more bit is enough.
- Renata Teixeira, Aman Shaikh, Timothy G. Griffin, Jennifer Rexford:
Impact of hot-potato routing changes in IP networks.
- Fernando Solano, Thomas Stidsen, Ramón Fabregat, José-Luis Marzo:
Label space reduction in MPLS networks: how much can a single stacked label do?
- Randeep Bhatia, Murali S. Kodialam, T. V. Lakshman, Sudipta Sengupta:
Bandwidth guaranteed routing with fast restoration against link and node failures.
- Stamatis Stefanakos:
Reliable routings in networks with generalized link failure events.
- George F. Georgakopoulos:
Buffered cross-bar switches, revisited: design steps, proofs and simulations towards optimal rate and minimum buffer memory.
- Srinivasan Ramasubramanian:
Supporting multiple protection strategies in optical networks.
- Lei Song, Jing Zhang, Biswanath Mukherjee:
A comprehensive study on backup-bandwidth reprovisioning after network-state updates in survivable telecom mesh networks.
- Qun Zhao, Mohan Gurusamy:
Lifetime maximization for connected target coverage in wireless sensor networks.
- John Papandriopoulos, Subhrakanti Dey, Jamie S. Evans:
Optimal and distributed protocols for cross-layer design of physical and transport layers in MANETs.
- Andrew Brzezinski, Gil Zussman, Eytan Modiano:
Distributed throughput maximization in wireless mesh networks via pre-partitioning.
- Prashanth Hande, Sundeep Rangan, Mung Chiang, Xinzhou Wu:
Distributed uplink power control for optimal sir assignment in cellular data networks.
- Aaron Walters, David Zage, Cristina Nita-Rotaru:
A framework for mitigating attacks against measurement-based adaptation mechanisms in unstructured multicast overlay networks.
- Mohamed Hefeeda, Osama Saleh:
Traffic modeling and proportional partial caching for peer-to-peer systems.
- Tao Wu, David Starobinski:
A comparative analysis of server selection in content replication networks.
- Derek Leonard, Zhongmei Yao, Xiaoming Wang, Dmitri Loguinov:
On static and dynamic partitioning behavior of large-scale P2P networks.