- Ellen W. Zegura:
- Florin Baboescu, George Varghese:
Scalable packet classification.
- Jun Xu, Richard J. Lipton:
On fundamental tradeoffs between delay bounds and computational complexity in packet scheduling algorithms.
- David K. Y. Yau, John C. S. Lui, Feng Liang, Yeung Yam:
Defending against distributed denial-of-service attacks with max-min fair server-centric router throttles.
- Fernando Paganini, Zhikui Wang, John C. Doyle, Steven H. Low:
Congestion control for high performance, stability, and fairness in general networks.
- Dongyu Qiu, Ness B. Shroff:
Queueing properties of feedback flow control systems.
- Yong Xia, David Harrison, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Kishore Ramachandran, Arvind Venkatesan:
Accumulation-based congestion control.
- Ashvin Lakshmikantha, Carolyn L. Beck, R. Srikant:
Robustness of real and virtual queue-based active queue management schemes.
- Andreas Pitsillides, Petros A. Ioannou, Marios Lestas, Loukas Rossides:
Adaptive nonlinear congestion controller for a differentiated-services framework.
- Aditya Karnik, Anurag Kumar:
Performance of TCP congestion control with explicit rate feedback.
- Saswati Sarkar, Leandros Tassiulas:
Fair distributed congestion control in multirate multicast networks.
- Wade Trappe, Yuke Wang, K. J. Ray Liu:
Resource-aware conference key establishment for heterogeneous networks.
- Li Li, Joseph Y. Halpern, Paramvir Bahl, Yi-Min Wang, Roger Wattenhofer:
A cone-based distributed topology-control algorithm for wireless multi-hop networks.
- Guanglei Liu, Chuanyi Ji, Vincent W. S. Chan:
On the scalability of network management information for inter-domain light-path assessment.
- Li-Wei Chen, Eytan Modiano:
Efficient routing and wavelength assignment for reconfigurable WDM ring networks with wavelength converters.
- Kejie Lu, Gaoxi Xiao, Imrich Chlamtac:
Analysis of blocking probability for distributed lightpath establishment in WDM optical networks.
- Yu Liu, David Tipper, Peerapon Siripongwutikorn:
Approximating optimal spare capacity allocation by successive survivable routing.
- Debasis Mitra, Qiong Wang:
Stochastic traffic engineering for demand uncertainty and risk-aware network revenue management.
- Ashwin Sridharan, Roch Guérin, Christophe Diot:
Achieving near-optimal traffic engineering solutions for current OSPF/IS-IS networks.
- Hervé Kerivin, Dritan Nace, Thi-Tuyet-Loan Pham:
Design of capacitated survivable networks with a single facility.
- Giuseppe Ascia, Vincenzo Catania, Daniela Panno:
An evolutionary management scheme in high-performance packet switches.
- Chengzhi Li, Edward W. Knightly:
Schedulability criterion and performance analysis of coordinated schedulers.
- Ossama Younis, Sonia Fahmy:
FlowMate: scalable on-line flow clustering.
- Supratim Deb, Ayalvadi J. Ganesh, Peter B. Key:
Resource allocation between persistent and transient flows.
- Marco Mellia, Michela Meo, Claudio Casetti:
TCP smart framing: a segmentation algorithm to reduce TCP latency.
- Nishanth R. Sastry, Simon S. Lam:
CYRF: a theory of window-based unicast congestion control.
- Byung-Jae Kwak, Nah-Oak Song, Leonard E. Miller:
Performance analysis of exponential backoff.
- Eitan Altman, Konstantin Avrachenkov, Chadi Barakat:
A stochastic model of TCP/IP with stationary random losses.
- Ying Xu, Roch Guérin:
Individual QoS versus aggregate QoS: a loss performance study.
- Weilian Su, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Time-diffusion synchronization protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Taejoon Park, Kang G. Shin:
Optimal tradeoffs for location-based routing in large-scale ad hoc networks.
- Atilla Eryilmaz, R. Srikant, James R. Perkins:
Stable scheduling policies for fading wireless channels.
- Olivier Dousse, François Baccelli, Patrick Thiran:
Impact of interferences on connectivity in ad hoc networks.
- Eric Bouillet, Jean-François P. Labourdette, Ramu S. Ramamurthy, Sid Chaudhuri:
Lightpath re-optimization in mesh optical networks.
- Abel Dasylva, Delfin Y. Montuno, Prasad Kodaypak:
Optimization of optical cross-connects with wave-mixing conversion.
- Ellen W. Zegura:
- David D. Clark, John Wroclawski, Karen R. Sollins, Robert Braden:
Tussle in cyberspace: defining tomorrow's internet.
- Bong-Jun Ko, Dan Rubenstein:
Distributed self-stabilizing placement of replicated resources in emerging networks.
- Wu-chang Feng, Francis Chang, Wu-chi Feng, Jonathan Walpole:
A traffic characterization of popular on-line games.
- Dan Rubenstein, Sambit Sahu:
Can unstructured P2P protocols survive flash crowds?
- Hyuk Lim, Jennifer C. Hou, Chong-Ho Choi:
Constructing internet coordinate system based on delay measurement.
- Do Young Eun, Ness B. Shroff:
Network decomposition: theory and practice.
- Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh, Hamid Jafarkhani, Amir Habibi:
Layered media multicast control (LMMC): rate allocation and partitioning.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Özgür B. Akan, Giacomo Morabito:
A rate control scheme for adaptive real-time applications in IP networks with lossy links and long round trip times.
- Milan Vojnovic, Jean-Yves Le Boudec:
On the long-run behavior of equation-based rate control.
- Jiantao Wang, Lun Li, Steven H. Low, John C. Doyle:
Cross-layer optimization in TCP/IP networks.
- Saad Biaz, Nitin H. Vaidya:
"De-randomizing" congestion losses to improve TCP performance over wired-wireless networks.
- Hongyi Wu, Chong Wang, Nian-Feng Tzeng:
Novel self-configurable positioning technique for multihop wireless networks.
- Pierre T. Kabamba, Semyon M. Meerkov, Choon Yik Tang:
Ranking and adaptive ranking CDMA.
- Sem C. Borst:
User-level performance of channel-aware scheduling algorithms in wireless data networks.
- Yigal Bejerano, Yuri Breitbart, Ariel Orda, Rajeev Rastogi, Alexander Sprintson:
Algorithms for computing QoS paths with restoration.
- Anirban Chakrabarti, G. Manimaran:
Reliability constrained routing in QoS networks.
- Xiang Yu, Ian Li-Jin Thng, Yuming Jiang, Chunming Qiao:
Queueing processes in GPS and PGPS with LRD traffic inputs.
- Anindya Basu, Girija J. Narlikar:
Fast incremental updates for pipelined forwarding engines.
- Xiaowen Chu, Bo Li:
Dynamic routing and wavelength assignment in the presence of wavelength conversion for all-optical networks.
- Fernando A. Kuipers, Piet Van Mieghem:
Conditions that impact the complexity of QoS routing.
- Nicholas F. Maxemchuk, Iradj Ouveysi, Moshe Zukerman:
A quantitative measure for telecommunications networks topology design.
- Yossi Chait, C. V. Hollot, Vishal Misra, Donald F. Towsley, Honggang Zhang, Yong Cui:
Throughput differentiation using coloring at the network edge and preferential marking at the core.
- David E. Taylor, Andreas Herkersdorf, Andreas C. Döring, Gero Dittmann:
Robust header compression (ROHC) in next-generation network processors.
- Mohammad J. Akhbarizadeh, Mehrdad Nourani:
Hardware-based IP routing using partitioned lookup table.
- Yashar Ganjali, Abtin Keshavarzian, Devavrat Shah:
Cell switching versus packet switching in input-queued switches.
- Weiguang Shi, Mike H. MacGregor, Pawel Gburzynski:
Load balancing for parallel forwarding.
- Rama Sangireddy, Natsuhiko Futamura, Srinivas Aluru, Arun K. Somani:
Scalable, memory efficient, high-speed IP lookup algorithms.
- Xiaojun Lin, Ness B. Shroff:
Simplification of network dynamics in large systems.
- Jang-Won Lee, Ravi Mazumdar, Ness B. Shroff:
Non-convex optimization and rate control for multi-class services in the Internet.
- François Baccelli, Dohy Hong:
Interaction of TCP flows as billiards.
- Jang-Won Lee, Ravi Mazumdar, Ness B. Shroff:
Downlink power allocation for multi-class wireless systems.
- Murali S. Kodialam, Thyaga Nandagopal:
Characterizing achievable rates in multi-hop wireless mesh networks with orthogonal channels.
- Sushant Sinha, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
Information theoretic approach to traffic adaptive WDM networks.
- Poompat Saengudomlert, Eytan Modiano, Robert G. Gallager:
Dynamic wavelength assignment for WDM all-optical tree networks.
- Jean-François P. Labourdette, Eric Bouillet, Ramu S. Ramamurthy, Ahmet A. Akyamaç:
Fast approximate dimensioning and performance analysis of mesh optical networks.
- Lu Shen, Xi Yang, Byrav Ramamurthy:
Shared risk link group (SRLG)-diverse path provisioning under hybrid service level agreements in wavelength-routed optical mesh networks.
- Nick G. Duffield, Carsten Lund, Mikkel Thorup:
Estimating flow distributions from sampled flow statistics.
- Yin Zhang, Matthew Roughan, Carsten Lund, David L. Donoho:
Estimating point-to-point and point-to-multipoint traffic matrices: an information-theoretic approach.
- Cliff Changchun Zou, Weibo Gong, Donald F. Towsley, Lixin Gao:
The monitoring and early detection of internet worms.
- Rong Pan, Balaji Prabhakar, Konstantinos Psounis, Damon Wischik:
SHRiNK: a method for enabling scaleable performance prediction and efficient network simulation.
- Yuguang Fang:
Modeling and performance analysis for wireless mobile networks: a new analytical approach.
- Özgür B. Akan, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Event-to-sink reliable transport in wireless sensor networks.
- Sarah Koskie, Zoran Gajic:
A Nash game algorithm for SIR-based power control in 3G wireless CDMA networks.
- Clement Yuen, Peter Marbach:
Price-based rate control in random access networks.
- Youngmi Jin, George Kesidis:
Dynamics of usage-priced communication networks: the case of a single bottleneck resource.
- Yunkai Zhou, Harish Sethu:
On achieving fairness in the joint allocation of processing and bandwidth resources: principles and algorithms.
- Shao Liu, Tamer Basar, R. Srikant:
Exponential-RED: a stabilizing AQM scheme for low- and high-speed TCP protocols.
- Yu-Ping Tian:
Stability analysis and design of the second-order congestion control for networks with heterogeneous delays.
- Yair Amir, Baruch Awerbuch, Claudiu Danilov, Jonathan Robert Stanton:
A cost-benefit flow control for reliable multicast and unicast in overlay networks.
- Dmitri Loguinov, Juan Casas, Xiaoming Wang:
Graph-theoretic analysis of structured peer-to-peer systems: routing distances and fault resilience.
- Hui Zhang, Ashish Goel, Ramesh Govindan:
Improving lookup latency in distributed hash table systems using random sampling.
- Xuehong Sun, Sartaj K. Sahni, Yiqiang Q. Zhao:
Packet classification consuming small amount of memory.
- Ariel Orda, Alexander Sprintson:
A scalable approach to the partition of QoS requirements in unicast and multicast.
- João L. Sobrinho:
An algebraic theory of dynamic network routing.
- Stavroula Siachalou, Leonidas Georgiadis:
Algorithms for precomputing constrained widest paths and multicast trees.
- Wei Sun, Kang G. Shin:
End-to-end delay bounds for traffic aggregates under guaranteed-rate scheduling algorithms.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:27 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Alderson, Lun Li, Walter Willinger, John C. Doyle:
Understanding internet topology: principles, models, and validation.
- Graham Cormode, S. Muthukrishnan:
What's new: finding significant differences in network data streams.
- Nan Jin, Gayathri Venkitachalam, Scott Jordan:
Dynamic congestion-based pricing of bandwidth and buffer.
- Haining Wang, Abhijit Bose, Mohamed A. El-Gendy, Kang G. Shin:
IP Easy-pass: a light-weight network-edge resource access control.
- Tansu Alpcan, Tamer Basar:
A globally stable adaptive congestion control scheme for internet-style networks with delay.
- Steven Weber, Gustavo de Veciana:
Rate adaptive multimedia streams: optimization and admission control.
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, Michele Garetto, Paolo Giaccone, Emilio Leonardi, Enrico Schiattarella, Alessandro Tarello:
Using partial differential equations to model TCP mice and elephants in large IP networks.
- Shengming Jiang, Dajiang He, Jianqiang Rao:
A prediction-based link availability estimation for routing metrics in MANETs.
- Ning Li, Jennifer C. Hou:
Localized topology control algorithms for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Peter Marbach, Ying Qiu:
Cooperation in wireless ad hoc networks: a market-based approach.
- Seema Bandyopadhyay, Qingjiang Tian, Edward J. Coyle:
Spatio-temporal sampling rates and energy efficiency in wireless sensor networks.
- Haibin Lu, Sartaj Sahni:
Conflict detection and resolution in two-dimensional prefix router tables.
- Isaac Keslassy, Murali S. Kodialam, T. V. Lakshman, Dimitrios Stiliadis:
On guaranteed smooth scheduling for input-queued switches.
- Shahrokh Valaee, Jean-Charles Grégoire:
An estimator of regulator parameters in a stochastic setting.
- Tao Wu, Arun K. Somani:
Cross-talk attack monitoring and localization in all-optical networks.
- Eric Rosenberg:
Hierarchical topological network design.
- Tzu-Lun Huang, D. T. Lee:
Comments and an improvement on "A distributed algorithm of delay-bounded multicast routing for multimedia applications in wide area networks".