- Ellen W. Zegura:
- Neil T. Spring, Ratul Mahajan, David Wetherall, Thomas E. Anderson:
Measuring ISP topologies with rocketfuel.
- King-Shan Lui, Klara Nahrstedt, Shigang Chen:
Routing with topology aggregation in delay-bandwidth sensitive networks.
- Daniel Zappala:
Alternate path routing for multicast.
- Ahmed Helmy, Sandeep K. S. Gupta, Deborah Estrin:
The STRESS method for boundary-point performance analysis of end-to-end multicast timer-suppression mechanisms.
- Admela Jukan, Gerald Franzl:
Path selection methods with multiple constraints in service-guaranteed WDM networks.
- Pin-Han Ho, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Reconfiguration of spare capacity for MPLS-based recovery in the internet backbone networks.
- Violeta Gambiroza, Ping Yuan, Laura Balzano, Yonghe Liu, Steve Sheafor, Edward W. Knightly:
Design, analysis, and implementation of DVSR: a fair high-performance protocol for packet rings.
- Xudong Wang:
Wide-band TD-CDMA MAC with minimum-power allocation and rate- and BER-scheduling for wireless multimedia networks.
- Rung-Hung Gau, Zygmunt J. Haas:
Concurrent search of mobile users in cellular networks.
- Wei Li, Xiuli Chao:
Modeling and performance evaluation of a cellular mobile network.
- Zuji Mao, Christos Douligeris:
A distributed database architecture for global roaming in next-generation mobile networks.
- Dongyu Qiu, Ness B. Shroff:
A predictive flow control scheme for efficient network utilization and QoS.
- Célio Albuquerque, Brett J. Vickers, Tatsuya Suda:
Network border patrol: preventing congestion collapse and promoting fairness in the internet.
- Ben-Jye Chang, Ren-Hung Hwang:
Performance analysis for hierarchical multirate loss networks.
- Ion Stoica, Daniel Adkins, Shelley Zhuang, Scott Shenker, Sonesh Surana:
Internet indirection infrastructure.
- Subhabrata Sen, Jia Wang:
Analyzing peer-to-peer traffic across large networks.
- Jim Challenger, Paul Dantzig, Arun Iyengar, Mark S. Squillante, Li Zhang:
Efficiently serving dynamic data at highly accessed web sites.
- Emmanuel Léty, Thierry Turletti, François Baccelli:
SCORE: a scalable communication protocol for large-scale virtual environments.
- David Watson, Matthew Smart, G. Robert Malan, Farnam Jahanian:
Protocol scrubbing: network security through transparent flow modification.
- Supratim Deb, Rayadurgam Srikant:
Congestion control for fair resource allocation in networks with multicast flows.
- Srisankar S. Kunniyur, Rayadurgam Srikant:
An adaptive virtual queue (AVQ) algorithm for active queue management.
- Michele Garetto, Renato Lo Cigno, Michela Meo, Marco Ajmone Marsan:
Closed queueing network models of interacting long-lived TCP flows.
- Peter Marbach:
Analysis of a static pricing scheme for priority services.
- Shengquan Wang, Dong Xuan, Riccardo Bettati, Wei Zhao:
Providing absolute differentiated services for real-time applications in static-priority scheduling networks.
- Moses Charikar, Joseph Naor, Baruch Schieber:
Resource optimization in QoS multicast routing of real-time multimedia.
- Shanchieh Jay Yang, Gustavo de Veciana:
Enhancing both network and user performance for networks supporting best effort traffic.
- Mingyan Liu, John S. Baras:
Fixed point approximation for multirate multihop loss networks with state-dependent routing.
- Jeffrey R. K. Hartline, Ran Libeskind-Hadas, Kurt M. Dresner, Ethan W. Drucker, Katrina J. Ray:
Optimal virtual topologies for one-to-many communication in WDM paths and rings.
- Ashwin Sridharan, Kumar N. Sivarajan:
Blocking in all-optical networks.
- Yuri Breitbart, Minos N. Garofalakis, Ben Jai, Cliff Martin, Rajeev Rastogi, Avi Silberschatz:
Topology discovery in heterogeneous IP networks: the NetInventory system.
- Constantino M. Lagoa, Hao Che, Bernardo A. Movsichoff:
Adaptive control algorithms for decentralized optimal traffic engineering in the internet.
- Raymond R.-F. Liao, Andrew T. Campbell:
Dynamic core provisioning for quantitative differentiated services.
- Alfio Lombardo, Giacomo Morabito, Giovanni Schembra:
A novel analytical framework compounding statistical traffic modeling and aggregate-level service curve disciplines: network performance and efficiency implications.
- Christos Papadopoulos, Guru M. Parulkar, George Varghese:
Light-weight multicast services (LMS): a router-assisted scheme for reliable multicast.
- Pavlin Radoslavov, Christos Papadopoulos, Ramesh Govindan, Deborah Estrin:
A comparison of application-level and router-assisted hierarchical schemes for reliable multicast.
- Danny Raz, Yuval Shavitt, Lixia Zhang:
Distributed council election.
- Wei Ye, John S. Heidemann, Deborah Estrin:
Medium access control with coordinated adaptive sleeping for wireless sensor networks.
- Peng-Jun Wan, Gruia Calinescu, Chih-Wei Yi:
Minimum-power multicast routing in static ad hoc wireless networks.
- Feng Xie, Joseph L. Hammond, Daniel L. Noneaker:
Steady-state analysis of a split-connection scheme for internet access through a wireless terminal.
- Xiangdong Qin, Yuanyuan Yang:
Multicast connection capacity of WDM switching networks with limited wavelength conversion.
- Timothy Y. Chow, Fabián A. Chudak, Anthony M. Ffrench:
Fast optical layer mesh protection using pre-cross-connected trails.
- Chun-Yin Li, Alexander Ping-Kong Wai, Victor O. K. Li:
The decomposition of a blocking model for connection-oriented networks.
- Yu-Chee Tseng, Yu-Chi Chueh, Jang-Ping Sheu:
Seamless channel transition for the staircase video broadcasting scheme.
- Yongtao Gong, Peiyuan Lee, Wanyi Gu:
Comments on "Dynamic wavelength routing using congestion and neighborhood information".
- Vijay K. Gurbani, Xian-He Sun:
Terminating telephony services on the internet.
- Hani Jamjoom, Padmanabhan Pillai, Kang G. Shin:
Resynchronization and controllability of bursty service requests.
- Prince Samar, Marc R. Pearlman, Zygmunt J. Haas:
Independent zone routing: an adaptive hybrid routing framework for ad hoc wireless networks.
- Jae-Hwan Chang, Leandros Tassiulas:
Maximum lifetime routing in wireless sensor networks.
- Natalija Vlajic, Charalambos D. Charalambous, Dimitrios Makrakis:
Performance aspects of data broadcast in wireless networks with user retrials.
- Özgür B. Akan, Ian F. Akyildiz:
ARC: the analytical rate control scheme for real-time traffic in wireless networks.
- Yiu Kwok Tham:
Scheduling satellite-switched time-division multiple access with general switching modes.
- Yan Sun, Wade Trappe, K. J. Ray Liu:
A scalable multicast key management scheme for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Xi Zhang, Kang G. Shin:
Markov-chain modeling for multicast signaling delay analysis.
- Luciano Lenzini, Enzo Mingozzi, Giovanni Stea:
Tradeoffs between low complexity, low latency, and fairness with deficit round-robin schedulers.
- Ao Tang, Jiantao Wang, Steven H. Low:
Understanding CHOKe: throughput and spatial characteristics.
- Zhili Zhao, Swaroop Darbha, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
A method for estimating the proportion of nonresponsive traffic at a router.
- James Aweya, Michel Ouellette, Delfin Y. Montuno:
Design and stability analysis of a rate control algorithm using the Routh-Hurwitz stability criterion.
- Jaudelice Cavalcante de Oliveira, Caterina M. Scoglio, Ian F. Akyildiz, George Uhl:
New preemption policies for DiffServ-aware traffic engineering to minimize rerouting in MPLS networks.
- Hanoch Levy, Tsippy Mendelson, Gilad Goren:
Dynamic allocation of resources to virtual path agents.
- Lachlan L. H. Andrew:
Fast simulation of wavelength continuous WDM networks.
- John W. Byers, Jeffrey Considine, Michael Mitzenmacher, Stanislav Rost:
Informed content delivery across adaptive overlay networks.
- Ludmila Cherkasova, Minaxi Gupta:
Analysis of enterprise media server workloads: access patterns, locality, content evolution, and rates of change.
- Kamil Saraç, Kevin C. Almeroth:
Tracetree: a scalable mechanism to discover multicast tree topologies in the internet.
- Malgorzata Steinder, Adarshpal S. Sethi:
Probabilistic fault localization in communication systems using belief networks.
- Ruibing Hao, David Lee, Rakesh K. Sinha, Nancy D. Griffeth:
Integrated system interoperability testing with applications to VoIP.
- Georgios Varsamopoulos, Sandeep K. S. Gupta:
Dynamically adapting registration areas to user mobility and call patterns for efficient location management in PCS networks.
- Piet Van Mieghem, Fernando A. Kuipers:
Concepts of exact QoS routing algorithms.
- Antonis Panagakis, Nandita Dukkipati, Ioannis Stavrakakis, Joy Kuri:
Optimal call admission control on a single link with a GPS scheduler.
- Taieb Znati, Rami G. Melhem:
Node delay assignment strategies to support end-to-end delay requirements in heterogeneous networks.
- Dirceu Cavendish, Mario Gerla, Saverio Mascolo:
A control theoretical approach to congestion control in packet networks.
- Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, Spyridon Vassilaras:
Importance sampling for the estimation of buffer overflow probabilities via trace-driven simulations.
- Eric Bouillet, Jean-François P. Labourdette:
Distributed computation of shared backup path in mesh optical networks using probabilistic methods.
- Srinivasan Ramasubramanian, Arun K. Somani:
Analysis of optical networks with heterogeneous grooming architectures.
- Arun K. Somani, Mani Mina, Ling Li:
On trading wavelengths with fibers: a cost-performance based study.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Zhen Liu:
A bandwidth sharing theory for a large number of HTTP-like connections.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:27 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Constantinos Dovrolis, Parameswaran Ramanathan, David Moore:
Packet-dispersion techniques and a capacity-estimation methodology.
- Nick G. Duffield, Francesco Lo Presti:
Network tomography from measured end-to-end delay covariance.
- Yuval Shavitt, Tomer Tankel:
Big-bang simulation for embedding network distances in Euclidean space.
- Michael Rabinovich, Hua Wang:
DHTTP: an efficient and cache-friendly transfer protocol for the web.
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Wenye Wang:
The predictive user mobility profile framework for wireless multimedia networks.
- Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Wee-Teck Tea:
Hierarchy schedule-sensing protocol for CDMA wireless data-centric networks with multiple packet collision and capture effect.
- Haiyun Luo, Jiejun Kong, Petros Zerfos, Songwu Lu, Lixia Zhang:
URSA: ubiquitous and robust access control for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Yigal Bejerano:
Efficient integration of multihop wireless and wired networks with QoS constraints.
- Priya Ranjan, Eyad H. Abed, Richard J. La:
Nonlinear instabilities in TCP-RED.
- Scott Jordan, Kalpana Jogi, Chunlin Shi, Ikhlaq Sidhu:
The variation of optimal bandwidth and buffer allocation with the number of sources.
- Pin-Han Ho, János Tapolcai, Tibor Cinkler:
Segment shared protection in mesh communications networks with bandwidth guaranteed tunnels.
- Hongsik Choi, Suresh Subramaniam, Hyeong-Ah Choi:
Loopback recovery from double-link failures in optical mesh networks.
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, Mirko Franceschinis, Emilio Leonardi, Fabio Neri, Alessandro Tarello:
Underload instabilities in packet networks with flow schedulers.
- Chuanxiong Guo:
SRR: an O(1) time-complexity packet scheduler for flows in multiservice packet networks.
- Guillermo del Angel, Terrence L. Fine:
Optimal power and retransmission control policies for random access systems.