- Chalermek Intanagonwiwat, Ramesh Govindan, Deborah Estrin, John S. Heidemann, Fabio Silva:
Directed diffusion for wireless sensor networking.
- Ion Stoica, Robert Morris, David Liben-Nowell, David R. Karger, M. Frans Kaashoek, Frank Dabek, Hari Balakrishnan:
Chord: a scalable peer-to-peer lookup protocol for internet applications.
- Ion Stoica, Scott Shenker, Hui Zhang:
Core-stateless fair queueing: a scalable architecture to approximate fair bandwidth allocations in high-speed networks.
- Alfio Lombardo, Giovanni Schembra:
Performance evaluation of an adaptive-rate MPEG encoder matching intserv traffic constraints.
- Neil J. Keon, G. Anandalingam:
Optimal pricing for multiple services in telecommunications networks offering quality-of-service guarantees.
- P. Krishna Gummadi, Jnana Pradeep Madhavarapu, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
An efficient primary-segmented backup scheme for dependable real-time communication in multihop networks.
- JiaFu He, Khosrow Sohraby:
An extended combinatorial analysis framework for discrete-time queueing systems with general sources.
- R. Srinivasan, Arun K. Somani:
On achieving fairness and efficiency in high-speed shared medium access.
- Qing Zhao, Lang Tong:
A multiqueue service room MAC protocol for wireless networks with multipacket reception.
- Michael J. Neely, Eytan Modiano, Charles E. Rohrs:
Power allocation and routing in multibeam satellites with time-varying channels.
- Robert C. Chalmers, Kevin C. Almeroth:
On the topology of multicast trees.
- Joshua S. Auerbach, Madan Gopal, Marc Kaplan, Shay Kutten:
Multicast group membership management.
- Rajeev Rastogi, Yuri Breitbart, Minos N. Garofalakis, Amit Kumar:
Optimal configuration of OSPF aggregates.
- Anirban Mahanti, Derek L. Eager, Mary K. Vernon, David Sundaram-Stukel:
Scalable on-demand media streaming with packet loss recovery.
- Mingbo Xiao, Ness B. Shroff, Edwin K. P. Chong:
A utility-based power-control scheme in wireless cellular systems.
- Do Young Eun, Ness B. Shroff:
A measurement-analytic approach for QoS estimation in a network based on the dominant time scale.
- Aysegül Gençata, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Virtual-topology adaptation for WDM mesh networks under dynamic traffic.
- Hui Zang, Canhui Ou, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Path-protection routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) in WDM mesh networks under duct-layer constraints.
- Asuman E. Ozdaglar, Dimitri P. Bertsekas:
Routing and wavelength assignment in optical networks.
- Kayi Lee, Kai-Yeung Siu:
On the reconfigurability of single-hub WDM ring networks.
- Hongyue Zhu, Hui Zang, Keyao Zhu, Biswanath Mukherjee:
A novel generic graph model for traffic grooming in heterogeneous WDM mesh networks.
- Michael Dahlin, Bharat Chandra, Lei Gao, Amol Nayate:
End-to-end WAN service availability.
- Sundar Iyer, Nick McKeown:
Analysis of the parallel packet switch architecture.
- Man Chi Chan, Tony T. Lee:
Statistical performance guarantees in large-scale cross-path packet switch.
- Andrzej Karbowski:
Comments on "optimization flow control, I: Basic algorithm and convergence".
- Shudong Jin, Liang Guo, Ibrahim Matta, Azer Bestavros:
A spectrum of TCP-friendly window-based congestion control algorithms.
- Jim Martin, Arne A. Nilsson, Injong Rhee:
Delay-based congestion avoidance for TCP.
- Farooq Anjum, Leandros Tassiulas:
Comparative study of various TCP versions over a wireless link with correlated losses.
- Turgay Korkmaz, Marwan Krunz:
Bandwidth-delay constrained path selection under inaccurate state information.
- Murali S. Kodialam, T. V. Lakshman:
Dynamic routing of restorable bandwidth-guaranteed tunnels using aggregated network resource usage information.
- David Starobinski, Mark G. Karpovsky, Lev Zakrevski:
Application of network calculus to general topologies using turn-prohibition.
- Huirong Fu, Edward W. Knightly:
A simple model of real-time flow aggregation.
- Xi Zhang, Kang G. Shin:
Delay analysis of feedback-synchronization signaling for multicast flow control.
- Mario Baldi, Yoram Ofek:
A comparison of ring and tree embedding for real-time group multicast.
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, Andrea Bianco, Paolo Giaccone, Emilio Leonardi, Fabio Neri:
Multicast traffic in input-queued switches: optimal scheduling and maximum throughput.
- Hakyong Kim, Kiseon Kim:
Performance analysis of the multiple input-queued packet switch with the restricted rule.
- Alvin Fu, Eytan Modiano, John N. Tsitsiklis:
Optimal energy allocation and admission control for communications satellites.
- Andrea Fumagalli, Isabella Cerutti, Marco Tacca:
Optimal design of survivable mesh networks based on line switched WDM self-healing rings.
- Ellen W. Zegura:
- Georgos Siganos, Michalis Faloutsos, Petros Faloutsos, Christos Faloutsos:
Power laws and the AS-level internet topology.
- Steven H. Low:
A duality model of TCP and queue management algorithms.
- Manish Jain, Constantinos Dovrolis:
End-to-end available bandwidth: measurement methodology, dynamics, and relation with TCP throughput.
- Matthias Grossglauser, David N. C. Tse:
A time-scale decomposition approach to measurement-based admission control.
- Dmitri Loguinov, Hayder Radha:
End-to-end rate-based congestion control: convergence properties and scalability analysis.
- Ariel Orda, Alexander Sprintson:
Precomputation schemes for QoS routing.
- Hemant M. Chaskar, Upamanyu Madhow:
Fair scheduling with tunable latency: a round-robin approach.
- John N. Daigle, Marcos Nascimento Magalhães:
Analysis of packet networks having contention-based reservation with application to GPRS.
- Roberto Rojas-Cessa, Eiji Oki, H. Jonathan Chao:
Concurrent fault detection for a multiple-plane packet switch.
- Mihail L. Sichitiu, Peter H. Bauer, Kamal Premaratne:
The effect of uncertain time-variant delays in ATM networks with explicit rate feedback: a control theoretic approach.
- Uttam K. Sarkar, Subramanian Ramakrishnan, Dilip Sarkar:
Modeling full-length video using Markov-modulated Gamma-based framework.
- Sartaj Sahni, Kun Suk Kim:
Efficient construction of multibit tries for IP lookup.
- Mohamed G. Gouda, Marco Schneider:
Maximizable routing metrics.
- Murali S. Kodialam, T. V. Lakshman, Sudipta Sengupta:
Online multicast routing with bandwidth guarantees: a new approach using multicast network flow.
- Srisankar S. Kunniyur, Rayadurgam Srikant:
End-to-end congestion control schemes: utility functions, random losses and ECN marks.
- Song Cen, Pamela C. Cosman, Geoffrey M. Voelker:
End-to-end differentiation of congestion and wireless losses.
- Ben Liang, Zygmunt J. Haas:
Predictive distance-based mobility management for multidimensional PCS networks.
- Peter Marbach:
Priority service and max-min fairness.
- Athina Markopoulou, Fouad A. Tobagi, Mansour J. Karam:
Assessing the quality of voice communications over internet backbones.
- Guangzhi Li, Dongmei Wang, Charles R. Kalmanek, Robert D. Doverspike:
Efficient distributed restoration path selection for shared mesh restoration.
- Koushik Kar, Murali S. Kodialam, T. V. Lakshman:
Routing restorable bandwidth guaranteed connections using maximum 2-route flows.
- Ralf Koetter, Muriel Médard:
An algebraic approach to network coding.
- Mariusz A. Fecko, M. Ümit Uyar, Ali Y. Duale, Paul D. Amer:
A technique to generate feasible tests for communications systems with multiple timers.
- Jean-Yves Le Boudec, Anna Charny:
Packet scale rate guarantee for non-FIFO nodes.
- Sem C. Borst, Michel Mandjes, Miranda van Uitert:
Generalized processor sharing with light-tailed and heavy-tailed input.
- Brian Towles, William J. Dally:
Guaranteed scheduling for switches with configuration overhead.
- Matthew Andrews, Lisa Zhang:
Achieving stability in networks of input-queued switches.
- Saad Mneimneh, Kai-Yeung Siu:
On achieving throughput in an input-queued switch.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:59:26 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ellen W. Zegura:
- Zhenhai Duan, Zhi-Li Zhang, Yiwei Thomas Hou:
Service overlay networks: SLAs, QoS, and bandwidth provisioning.
- Lixin Gao, Zhi-Li Zhang, Donald F. Towsley:
Proxy-assisted techniques for delivering continuous multimedia streams.
- Supratik Bhattacharyya, James F. Kurose, Donald F. Towsley, Ramesh Nagarajan:
Efficient rate-controlled bulk data transfer using multiple multicast groups.
- X. Brian Zhang, Simon S. Lam, Dong-Young Lee, Yang Richard Yang:
Protocol design for scalable and reliable group rekeying.
- Mark J. Karol, S. Jamaloddin Golestani, David Lee:
Prevention of deadlocks and livelocks in lossless backpressured packet networks.
- Tapan Kumar Nayak, Kumar N. Sivarajan:
Dimensioning optical networks under traffic growth models.
- Daniel P. Heyman, David Lucantoni:
Modeling multiple IP traffic streams with rate limits.
- Biplab Sikdar, Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, Kenneth S. Vastola:
Analytic models for the latency and steady-state throughput of TCP tahoe, Reno, and SACK.
- Sanjay Shakkottai, R. Srikant, Sean P. Meyn:
Bounds on the throughput of congestion controllers in the presence of feedback delay.
- Xiaohong Jiang, Hong Shen, Md. Mamun-ur-Rashid Khandker, Susumu Horiguchi:
Blocking behaviors of crosstalk-free optical Banyan networks on vertical stacking.
- Peng Yong Kong, Kee Chaing Chua, Brahim Bensaou:
A novel scheduling scheme to share dropping ratio while guaranteeing a delay bound in a multiCode-CDMA network.