- Wei Zhong, Gulsah Altun, Xinmin Tian, Robert W. Harrison, Phang C. Tai, Yi Pan:
Parallel protein secondary structure prediction schemes using Pthread and OpenMP over hyper-threading technology.
- Hyun-Wook Jin, Chuck Yoo:
Impact of protocol overheads on network throughput over high-speed interconnects: measurement, analysis, and improvement.
- Sun-Yuan Hsieh, Huang-Ming Gao:
On the partial terminal Steiner tree problem.
- Iyad A. Ajwa:
A case study of Grid Computing and computer algebra: parallel Gröbner Bases and Characteristic Sets.
- Chun-Yuan Lin, Yeh-Ching Chung:
Data distribution schemes of sparse arrays on distributed memory multicomputers.
- Sung-Hoon Park:
The election problem in asynchronous distributed systems with bounded faulty processes.
August 2007 Special Issue on High Performance I/O Architectures and Systems
- Steve C. Chiu:
High performance I/O architectures and systems.
- Ken-ichi Nomura, Rajiv K. Kalia, Aiichiro Nakano, Priya Vashishta, Jorge L. Landa:
Parallel history matching and associated forecast at the center for interactive smart oilfield technologies.
- Yaohang Li, Daniel Chen, Xiaohong Yuan:
Trustworthy remote compiling services for grid-based scientific applications.
- Tiki L. Suarez:
Access Grid technology in classroom and research environments.
- Hong Jin, Danli Wang, Hongan Wang, Hui Wang:
Feedback fuzzy-DVS scheduling of control tasks.
- Steve C. Chiu, Alok N. Choudhary, Danli Wang:
Network and device-level impacts: performance and reliability of active I/O storage systems.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:57:20 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Seung Woo Son, Konrad Malkowski, Guilin Chen, Mahmut T. Kandemir, Padma Raghavan:
Reducing energy consumption of parallel sparse matrix applications through integrated link/CPU voltage scaling.
- Farshad Safaei, Ahmad Khonsari, Mahmood Fathy, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua:
Performance analysis of fault-tolerant routing algorithm in wormhole-switched interconnections.
- Wen-Chung Shih, Chao-Tung Yang, Shian-Shyong Tseng:
A performance-based parallel loop scheduling on grid environments.
- Navid Imani, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad, Selim G. Akl:
Perfect load balancing on the star interconnection network.