- Yawen Chen, Hong Shen, Fangai Liu:
Wavelength Assignment for Realizing Parallel FFT on Regular Optical Networks.
- Jia Yu, Srikumar Venugopal, Rajkumar Buyya:
A Market-Oriented Grid Directory Service for Publication and Discovery of Grid Service Providers and their Services.
- Nicolas Sklavos, Paris Kitsos, K. Papadopoulos, Odysseas G. Koufopavlou:
Design, Architecture and Performance Evaluation of the Wireless Transport Layer Security.
- Cláudio Naoto Fuzitaki, Paulo Blauth Menezes, Júlio Henrique Araújo Pereira Machado, Fernando D'Andrea:
Nautilus, a Concurrent Diagrammatic Specification and Programming Language.
- Saeed Parsa, Shahriar Lotfi:
A New Approach to Parallelization of Serial Nested Loops Using Genetic Algorithms.
- Rod Oldehoeft:
Computer science in support of high-performance applications: Papers from the 2004 lacsi symposium.
- Cristian Coarfa, Yuri Dotsenko, John M. Mellor-Crummey:
Experiences with Sweep3D implementations in Co-array Fortran.
- Christopher D. Rickett, Sung-Eun Choi, Craig Edward Rasmussen, Matthew J. Sottile:
Rapid prototyping frameworks for developing scientific applications: A case study.
- Keith D. Cooper, Alexander Grosul, Timothy J. Harvey, Steven W. Reeves, Devika Subramanian, Linda Torczon, Todd Waterman:
Exploring the structure of the space of compilation sequences using randomized search algorithms.
- Sriram Krishnamoorthy, Gerald Baumgartner, Chi-Chung Lam, Jarek Nieplocha, P. Sadayappan:
Layout transformation support for the disk resident arrays framework.
- Erik A. Hendriks, Ronald Minnich:
How to build a fast and reliable 1024 node cluster with only one disk.
- Apan Qasem, Ken Kennedy, John M. Mellor-Crummey:
Automatic tuning of whole applications using direct search and a performance-based transformation system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:57:19 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minyi Guo, Jiannong Cao, Laurence Tianruo Yang:
- Yih-Fang Lin, Chien-Min Wang, Jan-Jan Wu:
Optimizing I/O server placement for parallel I/O on switch-based irregular networks.
- Hiroyuki Takizawa, Hiroaki Kobayashi:
Hierarchical parallel processing of large scale data clustering on a PC cluster with GPU co-processing.
- Bin Xiao, Wei Chen, Yanxiang He:
A novel approach to detecting DDoS Attacks at an Early Stage.
- Tianqi Wang, Cho-Li Wang, Francis C. M. Lau:
An architecture to support scalable distributed virtual environment systems on grid.
- Kin Wah Kwong, Danny H. K. Tsang:
A congestion-aware search protocol for heterogeneous peer-to-peer networks.
- Richard S. L. Wu, Allan K. Y. Wong, Tharam S. Dillon:
CACHERP: A novel dynamic cache size tuning model working with relative object popularity for fast web information retrieval.
- Son-Hong Ngo, Xiaohong Jiang, Vinh Trong Le, Susumu Horiguchi:
Ant-based survivable routing in dynamic WDM networks with shared backup paths.
- Percival Xavier, Wentong Cai, Bu-Sung Lee:
Workload management of cooperatively federated computing clusters.