August 2003 The Nature of Speech Perception
- Bert Schouten:
The nature of speech perception (The psychophysics of speech perception III).
- Sophie K. Scott, Richard J. S. Wise:
Functional imaging and language: A critical guide to methodology and analysis.
- Sophie K. Scott, Richard J. S. Wise:
PET and fMRI studies of the neural basis of speech perception.
- Nina Kraus, Trent G. Nicol:
Aggregate neural responses to speech sounds in the central auditory system.
- Bradford J. May:
Physiological and psychophysical assessments of the dynamic range of vowel representations in the auditory periphery.
- Keith R. Kluender, Jeffry A. Coady, Michael Kiefte:
Sensitivity to change in perception of speech.
- Bert Schouten, Ellen Gerrits, Arjan van Hessen:
The end of categorical perception as we know it.
- Brian C. J. Moore:
Speech processing for the hearing-impaired: successes, failures, and implications for speech mechanisms.
- Sarah W. Wong, Christoph E. Schreiner:
Representation of CV-sounds in cat primary auditory cortex: intensity dependence.
- Xiaoqin Wang, Thomas Lu, Li Liang:
Cortical processing of temporal modulations.
- Peter Heil:
Coding of temporal onset envelope in the auditory system.
- Ian M. Winter, Alan R. Palmer, Lutz Wiegrebe, Roy D. Patterson:
Temporal coding of the pitch of complex sounds by presumed multipolar cells in the ventral cochlear nucleus.
- Ellen Covey:
Brainstem mechanisms for analyzing temporal patterns of echolocation sounds: a model for understanding early stages of speech processing?
- Daniel Margoliash:
Offline learning and the role of autogenous speech: new suggestions from birdsong research.
- Karl-Heinz Esser:
Modeling aspects of speech processing in bats--behavioral and neurophysiological studies.
- Nobuo Suga, Xiaofeng Ma, Enquan Gao, Masashi Sakai, Syed A. Chowdhury:
Descending system and plasticity for auditory signal processing: neuroethological data for speech scientists.
- Hubert R. Dinse, Ben Godde, Günter Reuter, Sven M. Cords, Thomas Hilger:
Auditory cortical plasticity under operation: reorganization of auditory cortex induced by electric cochlear stimulation reveals adaptation to altered sensory input statistics.
- Linda Polka, Ocke-Schwen Bohn:
Asymmetries in vowel perception.
- Thierry Nazzi, Franck Ramus:
Perception and acquisition of linguistic rhythm by infants.
- David Poeppel:
The analysis of speech in different temporal integration windows: cerebral lateralization as 'asymmetric sampling in time'.
- James M. McQueen, Anne Cutler, Dennis Norris:
Flow of information in the spoken word recognition system.
- Jing Zheng, Horacio Franco, Andreas Stolcke:
Modeling word-level rate-of-speech variation in large vocabulary conversational speech recognition.
- Esther Janse, Sieb G. Nooteboom, Hugo Quené:
Word-level intelligibility of time-compressed speech: prosodic and segmental factors.
- Olov Engwall:
Combining MRI, EMA and EPG measurements in a three-dimensional tongue model.
- Mounya Elhilali, Taishih Chi, Shihab A. Shamma:
A spectro-temporal modulation index (STMI) for assessment of speech intelligibility.
- Partha Niyogi, Padma Ramesh:
The voicing feature for stop consonants: recognition experiments with continuously spoken alphabets.
- Hirofumi Yamamoto, Shuntaro Isogai, Yoshinori Sagisaka:
Multi-class composite N-gram language model.
- Selma Özaydin, Buyurman Baykal:
Matrix quantization and mixed excitation based linear predictive speech coding at very low bit rates.
- Erik M. Visser, Manabu Otsuka, Te-Won Lee:
A spatio-temporal speech enhancement scheme for robust speech recognition in noisy environments.
- Ching-Ta Lu, Hsiao-Chuan Wang:
Enhancement of single channel speech based on masking property and wavelet transform.
- Georg Meyer, Robert Morse:
The intelligibility of consonants in noisy vowel-consonant-vowel sequences when the vowels are selectively enhanced.
- Carlos Toshinori Ishi, Keikichi Hirose, Nobuaki Minematsu:
Mora F0 representation for accent type identification in continuous speech and considerations on its relation with perceived pitch values.
- Juha Häkkinen, Janne Suontausta, Søren Riis, Kåre Jean Jensen:
Assessing text-to-phoneme mapping strategies in speaker independent isolated word recognition.
- Jingdong Chen, Kuldip K. Paliwal, Satoshi Nakamura:
Cepstrum derived from differentiated power spectrum for robust speech recognition.
- P. Sivakumaran, Aladdin M. Ariyaeeinia, Martin J. Loomes:
Sub-band based text-dependent speaker verification.
- Matthew Richardson, Jeff Bilmes, Chris Diorio:
Hidden-articulator Markov models for speech recognition.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:54:49 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Hakan Altinçay, Mübeccel Demirekler:
Speaker identification by combining multiple classifiers using Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence.
- Antonio M. Peinado, Victoria E. Sánchez, José L. Pérez-Córdoba, Ángel de la Torre:
HMM-based channel error mitigation and its application to distributed speech recognition.
- Ji-Hwan Kim, Philip C. Woodland:
A combined punctuation generation and speech recognition system and its performance enhancement using prosody.
- Sirko Molau, Daniel Keysers, Hermann Ney:
Matching training and test data distributions for robust speech recognition.
- Tin Lay Nwe, Say Wei Foo, Liyanage C. De Silva:
Speech emotion recognition using hidden Markov models.
- Greg Kochanski, Chilin Shih, Hongyan Jing:
Quantitative measurement of prosodic strength in Mandarin.
- Imed Zitouni, Hong-Kwang Jeff Kuo, Chin-Hui Lee:
Boosting and combination of classifiers for natural language call routing systems.
- Eun-Kyoung Kim, Woo-Jin Han, Yung-Hwan Oh:
A score function of splitting band for two-band speech model.