January-February 2006 Special Issue:
The European Software Process Improvement Conference (EuroSPI) 2004
- Torgeir Dingsøyr:
Software process improvement in Europe: selected articles from EuroSPI 2004.
March-April 2006 Special Issue:
Special Issue on Free or Open Source Software Development (F/OSSD) Projects
- David Cruz, Thomas Wieland, Alexander Ziegler:
Evaluation criteria for free/open source software products based on project analysis.
- Kevin Crowston, James Howison, Hala Annabi:
Information systems success in free and open source software development: theory and measures.
- David M. Nichols, Michael B. Twidale:
Usability processes in open source projects.
- Adam A. Porter, Cemal Yilmaz, Atif M. Memon, Arvind S. Krishna, Douglas C. Schmidt, Aniruddha S. Gokhale:
Techniques and processes for improving the quality and performance of open-source software.
- Katherine J. Stewart, Sanjay Gosain:
The moderating role of development stage in free/open source software project performance.
- Mahmood Niazi, David Wilson, Didar Zowghi:
Critical success factors for software process improvement implementation: an empirical study.
May-June 2006 Special Issue:
Special Issue on SPI Industrial Experience
- Nathan Baddoo, Tracy Hall, Dorota Jagielska:
Software developer motivation in a high maturity company: a case study.
- Stefan Biffl, Dietmar Winkler, Reinhard Höhn, Herbert Wetzel:
Software process improvement in Europe: potential of the new V-modell XT and research issues.
- Miklós Biró, Csilla Deák, János Ivanyos, Richard Messnarz:
From compliance to business success: improving outsourcing service controls by adopting external regulatory requirements.
- Péter Fehér, András Gábor:
The role of Knowledge Management Supporters in software development companies.
- Javier García Guzmán, Román López-Cortijo García, Antonio de Amescua Seco, Gonzalo Cuevas Agustín:
CASE STUDY: a practical approach for SPI in large Spanish companies.
- Gerry Coleman, Martin McAnallen:
Managing the challenges of legacy systems using extreme programming.
- Fergal McCaffery, Darja Smite, F. George Wilkie, Donald McFall:
A proposed way for European software industries to achieve growth within the global marketplace.
- Richard Messnarz, Gearoid O'Suilleabhain, Ray Coughlan:
From process improvement to learning organisations.
- Joseph Momoh, Günther Ruhe:
Release planning process improvement - an industrial case study.
- Paolo Salvaneschi, Daniele Grasso, Maurizio Besurga:
The role of process improvement in IT departments: experiences and lessons learned.
- Kerstin V. Siakas, Bo Balstrup:
Software outsourcing quality achieved by global virtual collaboration.
- Christiane Gresse von Wangenheim, Timo Varkoi, Clenio F. Salviano:
Standard based software process assessments in small companies.
July-August 2006 Editorials
- Jürgen Münch, Dietmar Pfahl:
Special issue on ProSim 2005, The 6th international workshop on software process simulation and modeling, St. Louis, Missouri, USA may 2005.
- Marco Melis, Ivana Turnu, Alessandra Cau, Giulio Concas:
Evaluating the impact of test-first programming and pair programming through software process simulation.
- Dan Houston:
An experience in facilitating process improvement with an integration problem reporting process simulation.
- KeungSik Choi, Doo-Hwan Bae, TagGon Kim:
An approach to a hybrid software process simulation using the DEVS formalism.
- Yu Chen, Gerald C. Gannod, James S. Collofello:
A software product line process simulator.
- Márcio de Oliveira Barros, Alexandre R. Dantas, Gustavo O. Veronese, Cláudia Maria Lima Werner:
Model-driven game development: experience and model enhancements in software project management education.
- Neil Smith, Andrea Capiluppi, Juan F. Ramil:
Agent-based simulation of open source evolution.
- Sebastian Kiebusch, Bogdan Franczyk, Andreas Speck:
An unadjusted size measurement of embedded software system families and its validation.
September-October 2006 Guest Editorials
- Pär J. Ågerfalk, Jolita Ralyté:
Situational Requirements Engineering Processes: reflecting on method engineering and requirements practice.
- Chad Coulin, Didar Zowghi, Abd-El-Kader Sahraoui:
A situational method engineering approach to requirements elicitation workshops in the software development process.
- Johan F. Hoorn, Mark E. Breuker, Evelien Kok:
Shifts in foci and priorities. Different relevance of requirements to changing goals yields conflicting prioritizations and is viewpoint-dependent.
- Régine Laleau, Sylvie Vignes, Yves Ledru, Michel Lemoine, Didier Bert, Véronique Donzeau-Gouge, Catherine Dubois, Fabien Peureux:
Adopting a situational requirements engineering approach for the analysis of civil aviation security standards.
- Toshihiko Tsumaki, Tetsuo Tamai:
Framework for matching requirements elicitation techniques to project characteristics.
- Inge van de Weerd, Sjaak Brinkkemper, Jurriaan Souer, Johan Versendaal:
A situational implementation method for web-based content management system-applications: method engineering and validation in practice.
- Mauri Leppänen:
Conceptual evaluation of methods for engineering situational ISD methods.
November/December 2006 Editorials
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:54:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Darren Dalcher:
Supporting software development: enhancing productivity, management and control.