May 2004 Advances in modelling and simulation in biology and medicine
- Yskandar Hamam, François Rocaries:
Advances in modelling and simulation in biology and medicine.
- François Rocaries, Yskandar Hamam, Rossany Roche, Marisol Delgado, Rosalba Lamanna, Françoise Pecker, Catherine Pavoine, Hubert Lorino:
Calcium dynamics in cardiac myocytes: a model for drugs effect description.
- H. Martin Bücker, Roland Beucker:
Using automatic differentiation for the solution of the minimum p-norm estimation problem in magnetoencephalography.
- Tarik Al-Ani, Yskandar Hamam, Redouane Fodil, Frédéric Lofaso, Daniel Isabey:
Using hidden Markov models for sleep disordered breathing identification.
- Todd R. Reed, Nancy E. Reed, Peter Fritzson:
Heart sound analysis for symptom detection and computer-aided diagnosis.
- M. Crane, N. J. Hurley, L. Crane, A. M. Healy, O. I. Corrigan, K. M. Gallagher, L. G. McCarthy:
Simulation of the USP drug delivery problem using CFD: experimental, numerical and mathematical aspects.
- Vladan Papic, Vlasta Zanchi, Mojmil Cecic:
Motion analysis system for identification of 3D human locomotion kinematics data and accuracy testing.
- Olga Smirnova:
Simulation of mortality dynamics for populations of mammals (mice) exposed to radiation.
July 2004 Modeling and Simulation of Distributed Systems and Networks
November 2004 Simulation in Operational Research
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:54:10 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stewart Robinson, Simon J. E. Taylor:
- Stewart Robinson, Richard E. Nance, Ray J. Paul, Michael Pidd, Simon J. E. Taylor:
Simulation model reuse: definitions, benefits and obstacles.
- Noelia Oses, Michael Pidd, Roger J. Brooks:
Critical issues in the development of component-based discrete simulation.
- Tim Baines, Stephen Mason, Peer-Olaf Siebers, John Ladbrook:
Humans: the missing link in manufacturing simulation?
- John S. Edwards, Thanos Alifantis, Robert Hurrion, John Ladbrook, Stewart Robinson, Tony Waller:
Using a simulation model for knowledge elicitation and knowledge management.
- Lynne P. Baldwin, Tillal Eldabi, Ray J. Paul:
Simulation in healthcare management: a soft approach (MAPIU).
- Fasihul M. Alam, Ken R. McNaught, Trevor J. Ringrose:
A comparison of experimental designs in the development of a neural network simulation metamodel.
- James Moffat, Maurice Passman:
Metamodels and emergent behaviour in models of conflict.
- Helen D. Karatza:
Simulation study of multitasking in distributed server systems with variable workload.