January 2007 Special issue on localization
- Andreas Savvides, Richard Martin:
- Feng Wang, Lili Qiu, Simon S. Lam:
Probabilistic region-based localization for wireless networks.
- Jingbin Zhang, Ting Yan, John A. Stankovic, Sang Hyuk Son:
Thunder: towards practical, zero cost acoustic localization for outdoor wireless sensor networks.
- Kiran Yedavalli, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Lakshmi Venkatraman:
Fast/fair mobile localization in infrastructure wireless sensor networks.
- Kamin Whitehouse, Chris Karlof, David E. Culler:
A practical evaluation of radio signal strength for ranging-based localization.
MobiCom 2006 poster abstracts
- Abhishek RayChaudhuri, Ujwal K. Chinthala, Amiya Bhattacharya:
Obfuscating temporal context of sensor data by coalescing at source.
- Eric Rozner, Yogita Mehta, Aditya Akella, Lili Qiu:
Traffic-aware channel assignment in wireless LANs.
- Francesco Giudici:
CAESAR: an urban location service for VANETs.
- Yu Gu, Tian He:
Asymmetric sensing by decoupling scheduling from switching.
- Justin Yackoski, Chien-Chung Shen:
Managing delay and jitter in mesh networks through path-aware distributed transmission scheduling.
- Laura Marie Feeney, Christian Rohner, Bengt Ahlgren:
Leveraging a power save protocol to improve performance in ad hoc networks.
- Paolo Casari, Michele Nati, Chiara Petrioli, Michele Zorzi:
Geographic forwarding and adaptive load balancing in wireless sensor networks.
- Reza Curtmola, Cristina Nita-Rotaru:
Secure multicast routing in wireless networks.
- Robin Snader, Albert F. Harris III, Robin Kravets:
Energy-efficient frame dropping policies for multimedia.
- Saumitra M. Das, Himabindu Pucha, Y. Charlie Hu:
Mitigating the gateway bottleneck via transparent cooperative caching in wireless mesh networks.
- Shravan K. Rayanchu, Sulabh Agarwal, Arunesh Mishra, Suman Banerjee, Samrat Ganguly:
TRAC: an architecture for real-time dissemination of vehicular traffic information.
- Vishnu Navda, Samir R. Das, Samrat Ganguly:
Interference-aware fast path adaptation in wireless mesh networks.
- Vivek Shrivastava, Dheeraj Agrawal, Arunesh Mishra, Suman Banerjee, Tamer Nadeem:
On the (in)feasibility of fine grained power control.
- Wei-jen Hsu, Debojyoti Dutta, Ahmed Helmy:
On the structure of user association patterns in wireless LANs.
- Wenbo He, Ying Huang, Klara Nahrstedt, Whay Chiou Lee:
A scalable public key management scheme in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Yu Wang, Feng Lin, Hongyi Wu:
Cross-layer protocol design for delay/fault-tolerant mobile sensor networks.
Special issue on localization [continued from January 2007 issue]
Selected papers from ACM REALMAN 2006
Health aspects of wireless communications
- James C. Lin:
Risk of malignant brain tumors and cell phone use.
Jun-Hong Cui, Urbashi Mitra, Kevin R. Fall, Milica Stojanovic (Eds.):
Proceedings of the First Workshop on Underwater Networks, WUWNET 2006, Los Angeles, CA, USA, September 25, 2007.
ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-484-7
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:52:41 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)