- Keita Takahashi, Akira Kubota, Takeshi Naemura:
Focus measurement and all in-focus image synthesis for light-field rendering.
- Shigeru Muraki, Yasuyo Kita:
A survey of medical applications of 3D image analysis and computer graphics.
- Seiji Toda, Manabu Ishida, Haruo Yokota:
Evaluation of disk-retry methods for continuous media data.
- Masako Kamiyama, Tomoyuki Higuchi:
Adjustment of sampling locations in rail-geometry datasets: Using dynamic programming and nonlinear filtering.
- Mitsu Yoshimura, Hideki Murasato, Tamiko Kai, Akira Kuromiya, Kiyoko Yokoyama, Kozaburo Hachimura:
Analysis of Japanese dance movements using motion capture system.
- Junichi Tokuda, Masaya Hirano, Tetsuji Tsukamoto, Takeyoshi Dohi, Nobuhiko Hata:
Real-time organ motion tracking and fast image registration system for MRI-guided surgery.
- Daisuke Deguchi, Kensaku Mori, Yoshito Mekada, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki, Masanori Noguchi:
Development of a virtual needle biopsy simulation system for the virtual prostate.
- Taichi Hayasaka, Shigeki Nakauchi, Shiro Usui:
An analysis of viewpoint dependency in three-dimensional object recognition using support vector machines.
- Tomokazu Yoneda, Hideo Fujiwara:
Design for consecutive transparency method of RTL circuits.
- Mirang Park, Naonobu Okazaki, Shoichiro Seno:
A proposal and its evaluations of a re-keying system for dynamic secure group communications.
- Hiroyuki Sakai, Shigeru Masuyama:
Knowledge acquisition about the deletion possibility of adnominal verb phrases.
- Makoto Oya, Masahiro Kinoshita, Yukinori Kakazu:
On dynamic generation of business protocol in autonomous Web services.
- Makoto Shimojo, Toru Niki:
Development of a compact and fast-response haptics display system.
- Naonori Ueda, Kazumi Saito:
Parametric mixture model for multitopic text.
- Takashi Masuko, Takao Kobayashi, Keiichi Tokuda:
Very low bit rate speech coding based on HMM with speaker adaptation.
- Takahiro Sasaki, Tetsuo Hironaka, Naoki Nishimura, Noriyoshi Yoshida:
Scheduling support hardware for multiprocessor system and its evaluations.
- Atsushi Fujii, Tetsuya Ishikawa:
Japanese-English cross-language information retrieval integrating query and document translation methods.
- Yuko Mizuhara, Akira Hayashi, Nobuo Suematsu:
Embedding of time series data by using dynamic time warping distances.
- Fumio Arakawa, Tetsuya Yamada, Takashi Okada, Makoto Ishikawa, Yuki Kondo, Motokazu Ozawa, Tomoyuki Kodama, Osamu Nishii, Toshihiro Hattori, Tatsuya Kamei, Junichi Nishimoto, Shinichi Yoshioka:
Development of processor cores for digital consumer appliances.
- Takeo Azuma, Kenya Uomori, Kunio Nobori, Atsushi Morimura:
Development of a video-rate rangefinder system using light intensity modulation with scanning laser light.
- Miki Haseyama, Yukari Sasamura, Hideo Kitajima:
An extraction method for apoptotic cells from videomicroscopy images.
- Ikuo Tahara, Shiho Nobesawa:
Reasoning with inconsistent knowledge base.
- Takahiro Ogawa, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
Restoration of missing intensity of still images by using optical flow.
- Jun Rokui:
Rapid discriminative learning based on misclassification measure.
- Hitoshi Iyatomi, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Multipurpose image recognition based on active search and adaptive fuzzy inference neural network.
- Shohei Kato, Tomonori Nakamura, Hidenori Itoh:
A parallel cost-based abductive reasoning system on workstation cluster.
- Yoshifumi Morita, Hironori Kakami, Hiroyuki Ukai, Hisashi Kando:
Discrimination of old/young persons from acceleration data during walking based on neural networks.
- Hiroshi Kawakami, Yoshihiro Ito, Yasushi Kanazawa:
A robust method for detecting planar regions based on random sampling using distributions of feature points.
- Naoki Nitanda, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
Audio signal segmentation and classification using fuzzy c-means clustering.
- Takahiro Yamaguchi, Tatsuya Fujii, Mitsuru Nomura, Daisuke Shirai, Kazuhiro Shirakawa, Tetsuro Fujii:
Superhigh-definition digital cinema distribution system with 8-million-pixel resolution.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashibe, Naoki Suzuki, Susumu Kobayashi, Norio Nakata, Asaki Hattori, Shigeyuki Suzuki, Yoshito Otake, Yoshihiko Nakamura:
Intraoperative 3D visualization for surgical field deformation with geometric pattern projection.
- Osamu Fukuda, Jun Arita, Toshio Tsuji:
An EMG-controlled omnidirectional pointing device.
- Akitoshi Ogawa, Takashi Omori:
Acquisition of learning processing in a navigation task using a functional parts combination model.
- Takashi Matsuyama, Toshikazu Wada, Hitoshi Habe, Kazuya Tanahashi:
Background subtraction under varying illumination.
- Fumihiko Ino, Yuki Kanbe, Masao Okita, Kenichi Hagihara:
Trace reduction for performance improvement assessment of message passing parallel programs.
- Noriko Hanakawa, Yoshiko Akazawa, Akira Mori, Toshiyuki Maeda, Shunji Inoue, Shigeyoshi Tsutsui:
A Web-based integrated education system for a seamless environment among teachers, students, and administrators.
- Tomohiko Mukai, Shigeru Kuriyama, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Keyframe animation of virtual humans via motion data learning.
- Hongen Liao, Makoto Iwahara, Takefumi Koike, Yasuyuki Momoi, Nobuhiko Hata, Ichiro Sakuma, Takeyoshi Dohi:
Integral videography autostereoscopic display using multiprojection.
- Tsutomu Matsunaga:
Disease-related gene search by association analysis based on link structure.
- Tatsuhiko Tsuboi, Shinichi Hirai:
Detection of planar motion objects using Radon transform and one-dimensional phase-only matched filtering.
- Yusuke Inoue, Yoshitaka Masutani, Koichi Ishii, Nori Kumai, Fumihiko Kimura, Ichiro Sakuma:
Development of surgical simulator with high-quality visualization based on finite-element method and deformable volume rendering.
- Takamichi Saito, Kentaro Umesawa, Hiroshi G. Okuno:
A privacy-enhanced access control.
- Tomohiro Nakatani, Masato Miyoshi, Keisuke Kinoshita:
Blind dereverberation of monaural speech signals based on harmonic structure.
- Masaaki Tsujitani, Masahiko Aoki:
Neural regression model, resampling and diagnosis.
- Norimichi Ukita, Toshihiro Kitajima, Masatsugu Kidode:
Temporal posture estimation of nonrigid objects lacking sufficient features based on the automatically generated stick and ellipse model.
- Shoichi Naganuma, Norio Tagawa, Akihiro Minagawa, Tadashi Moriya:
Determination of object shape and reflectance based on Moiré system using multiple light sources and a reflection model.
- Hisashi Aoki:
High-speed topic organizer of TV shows using video dialog detection.
- Toshiyuki Miyamoto, Shinji Doi, Hiroki Nogawa, Sadatoshi Kumagai:
Autonomous distributed secret sharing storage system.
- Takashi Takenaka, Kozo Okano, Teruo Higashino, Kenichi Taniguchi:
Symbolic model checking of extended finite state machines with linear constraints over integer variables.
- Masakatsu Aoki, Mikio Shinya, Ken Tsutsuguchi:
Dynamic texture: A physically based 2D animation system.
- Katsuyuki Nakamura, Huijing Zhao, Ryosuke Shibasaki, Kiyoshi Sakamoto, Tomowo Ohga, Naoki Suzukawa:
Tracking pedestrians using multiple single-row laser range scanners and its reliability evaluation.
- Kentaro Kotani, Shigeaki Esaka, Makoto Yamada, Jun Deguchi, Ken Horii, Mitsuo Tonoike, Taro Noguchi:
Measurement of neuromagnetic fields accompanying movements by patient with acute stroke.
- Wataru Sunayama, Akihiro Iyama, Masahiko Yachida:
HTML text segmentation for Web page summarization by a key sentence extraction method.
- Tetsuji Haga, Kazuhiko Sumi, Yasushi Yagi:
Walker detection in outdoor scenes using spatial-temporal feature analysis of variation regions.
- Jun Shimamura, Kensaku Fujii, Kenichi Arakawa, Tomohiko Arikawa:
3D flow estimation using perspective and parallel projection images.
- Xuan Ma, Kazuhiro Iida, Mengchun Xie, Junji Nishino, Tomohiro Odaka, Hisakazu Ogura:
A genetic algorithm for the optimization of cable routing.
- Hideo Taniguchi:
A comparative evaluation of implementation methods for controlling the execution speed of a program by regulating I/O performance.
- Jun Fujiki, Takeshi Kurata:
A recursive factorization method for the metric affine projection model.
- Yoshito Otake, Naoki Suzuki, Asaki Hattori, Yuko Shigeta, Takumi Ogawa, Shunji Fukushima, Kaoru Kobayashi, Akihiko Uchiyama:
Real-time mandibular movement analysis system using four-dimensional cranial bone model.
- Makoto Ohigashi, Yuzuru Tanaka:
3D information access space based on multifacet database visualization.
- Masakuni Agetsuma, Kenji Kono, Hideya Iwasaki, Takashi Masuda:
Basic mechanism of elastic server groups - Dynamic adaptation to load fluctuation.
- Hanako Ohno, Yukitaka Kusumura, Yoshinori Hijikata, Shogo Nishida:
Social summarization method for feedback comments in online auction.
- Kentaro Kayama, Ikuko Eguchi Yairi, Seiji Igi:
Outdoor environment recognition system on Robotic Communication Terminals supporting mobility of elderly and disabled people.
- Akihiko Yamada, Takeo Kanade:
Multi-subregion-based probabilistic approach to pose-invariant face recognition.
- Masahiro Kawakita, Keigo Iizuka, Yoshiki Iino, Hiroshi Kikuchi, Hideo Fujikake, Tahito Aida:
Real-time depth-mapping three-dimension TV camera (Axi-Vision camera).
- Takashi Tachibana, Masaaki Fujiyoshi, Hitoshi Kiya:
A digital watermarking scheme that preserves image quality and is applicable to watermark sequences from a variety of distributions.
- Shogo Tokai, Ryo Yumiba, Xiaojun Wu, Takashi Matsuyama:
Dynamic wide-area scene visualization using an active camera.
- Takashi Oyama, Yoji Uno:
Estimation of a human planned trajectory from a measured trajectory.
- Daichi Mochihashi, Gen-ichiro Kikui, Kenji Kita:
Learning an optimal distance metric in a linguistic vector space.
- Kazuyuki Fujita, Hiroshi Matsuo:
Multiagent reinforcement learning with the partly high-dimensional state space.
- Isao Miyagawa, Kaoru Wakabayashi, Kenichi Arakawa:
Planar motion and three-dimensional structure recovery from image sequences based on a fish-eye projection model.
- Tatsuo Mori, Mitsuji Matsumoto:
Multiple aspect videos on demand delivery method.
- Shinsuke Saita, Mitsuru Kubo, Yoshiki Kawata, Noboru Niki, Hironobu Ohmatsu, Noriyuki Moriyama:
An algorithm for the extraction of pulmonary fissures from low-dose multislice CT image.
- Ryo Goto, Hiroshi Matsuo:
State generalization method with support vector machines in reinforcement learning.
- Yafang Shi, Shinji Kotani, Hideo Mori:
A route comprehension support system for a robotic travel aid.
- Toshiyuki Kirishima, Kosuke Sato, Kunihiro Chihara:
Realtime gesture recognition by selective control of visual interest points.
September 2006 Research Articles
- Takuya Maekawa, Toshiaki Uemukai, Takahiro Hara, Shojiro Nishio:
An information browsing system using a Java-based cellular phone in a remote display environment.
- Noboru Kanedera, Asuka Sumida, Takao Ikehata, Tetsuo Funada:
Subtopic segmentation in lecture speech for the creation of lecture video contents.
- Atsushi Yamamoto, Hideo Taniguchi:
Tracking program states when replacing running program modules using dynamic linking.
- Dai Kobayashi, Akitsugu Watanabe, Toshihiro Uehara, Haruo Yokota:
A high-availability software update method for distributed storage systems.
- Masaki Onishi, Tadashi Odashima, Zhi Wei Luo, Shigeyuki Hosoe:
An immersion-type 3D dynamic simulation environment for developing human interactive robot systems.
- Jun Suzuki, Yutaka Sasaki, Eisaku Maeda:
Hierarchical directed acyclic graph kernel.
- Yasuhiko Higaki, Tsutomu Ayuha, Syun Tutiya:
Construction and operation of a registration system in a university.
- Takayuki Onishi, Mitsuo Ikeda, Jiro Naganuma, Makoto Endo, Yoshiyuki Yashima:
Highly accurate de-jittering scheme for broadcast quality video transmission.
- Masao Kasuya, Nobuhiro Ito, Nobuhiro Inuzuka, Koichi Wada:
A pattern formation algorithm for a set of autonomous distributed robots with agreement on orientation along one axis.
- Seiji Ishihara, Harukazu Igarashi:
Applying the policy gradient method to behavior learning in multiagent systems: The pursuit problem.
- Makoto Koshino, Hiroaki Murata, Masatoshi Shirayama, Haruhiko Kimura:
Applying the various optimal solution search methods to multiple sequence alignments and performance evaluation.
- Kyosuke Nishida, Koichiro Yamauchi, Takashi Omori:
An online learning algorithm with dimension selection using minimal hyper basis function networks.
- Atsuo Ozaki, Yukio Hamatani, Hiroshi Aoki, Koichi Hirashima:
Development of a new lightning detection system.
- Makoto Matsushita, Masayoshi Teraguti, Katsuro Inoue:
Program-delta oriented debugging supporting method DMET.
- Takuya Funatomi, Isao Moro, Shinobu Mizuta, Michihiko Minoh:
Surface reconstruction from point cloud of human body by clustering.
- Takeshi Kumaki, Keisuke Iwai, Takakazu Kurokawa:
A flexible multiport content-addressable memory.
- Shuntaro Yui, Kenji Hara, Hongbin Zha, Tsutomu Hasegawa:
Acceleration of narrow band method and its application to topology-adaptive 3D geometrical modeling.
- Shinya Ito, Hiroshi Tsubokawa:
A method of digital watermarking by using the frequency masking effect.
- Masaki Onishi, Masashi Murakami, Kunio Fukunaga:
Intelligent autofilming of lectures based on interpretation of the scene environment and evaluating video footage.
- Satoshi Sakuma, Tadashi Nakanishi, Yasuko Takahashi, Yuichi Fujino, Sakuichi Ohtsuka, Akira Tomono, Norimasa Nakanishi, Tetsuro Tsubouchi, Tsuyoshi Tanino:
Image registration, color correction, and change detection based on value of difference in sequential ocular fundus images.
- Masao Yamamoto, Hiroshi Yajima, Hiroshi Kinukawa:
A structured representation of researcher interests for filtering of research journals and proceedings papers.
- Ryo Nagata, Tatsuya Iguchi, Kenta Wakidera, Fumito Masui, Atsuo Kawai, Naoki Isu:
Recognizing article errors using prepositional information.
- Yasuto Suzuki, Keiichi Kaneko:
An algorithm for disjoint paths in bubble-sort graphs.
- Soh Masuko, Junichi Hoshino:
Generating head-eye movement for virtual actor.
- Shinya Fujie, Yasushi Ejiri, Hideaki Kikuchi, Tetsunori Kobayashi:
Recognition of positive/negative attitude and its application to a spoken dialogue system.
- Mitsutaka Nemoto, Akinobu Shimizu, Yoshihiro Hagihara, Hidefumi Kobatake, Shigeru Nawano:
Improvement of tumor detection performance in mammograms by feature selection from a large number of features and proposal of fast feature selection method.
- Tetsuji Haga, Kazuhiko Sumi, Yasushi Yagi:
Human tracking using the temporally averaged silhouette with an active camera.
- Yoshihiro Ueda, Hitoshi Narita, Naotaka Kato, Katsuaki Hayashi, Hidetaka Nambo, Haruhiko Kimura:
An automatic email distribution by using text mining and reinforcement learning.
- Jin Akaishi, Takaya Arita:
Agent-based modeling for investigating adaptivity of misperception.
- Tsunenori Mine, Akihiro Kogo, Makoto Amamiya:
Agent-community-based peer-to-peer information retrieval and its evaluation.
- Shunsuke Kudoh, Taku Komura, Katsushi Ikeuchi:
Modeling and generating whole body motion of balance maintenance.
- Toshimasa Kusuhara, Takao Nakamura, Yasuhiro Shirakawa, Keiko Mori, Yoshio Naomoto, Yoshitake Yamamoto:
Parameter analysis of impedance pharyngography (IPG) for assessment of swallowing function.
- Takayuki Moritani, Shinsaku Hiura, Kosuke Sato:
Object tracking by comparing multiple viewpoint images to CG images.
- Hiroshi Echizen-ya, Kenji Araki, Yoshio Momouchi:
Automatic extraction of bilingual word pairs from parallel corpora with various languages using learning for adjacent information.
- Yoshihiro Ohama, Naohiro Fukumura, Yoji Uno:
A forward-propagation learning rule for neural inverse models in consideration of the correlation of propagated errors.
- Masaru Fukabori, Yutaka Yamaguchi, Eiichi Kikushima, Hiroshi Kazama:
An operation system for unitary management of network schedule information on multiple platforms.
- Junji Satake, Takeshi Shakunaga:
Multiple human tracking on image sequence under hierarchical attention control.
- Kenji Terada, Makoto Yokoo:
False-name-proof multi-unit auction protocol utilizing greedy allocation based on approximate evaluation values.
- Takamichi Saito, Akio Morii, Tadashi Komori, Toshiyuki Kito, Fumio Mizoguchi:
Anti-spam mail system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:32 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Masahiro Shiomi, Takayuki Kanda, Nicolas Miralles, Takahiro Miyashita, Ian R. Fasel, Javier R. Movellan, Hiroshi Ishiguro:
Development of face-to-face communication function for a humanoid robot.
- Thilmee M. Baduge, Akihito Hiromori, Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Teruo Higashino:
A distributed algorithm for constructing minimum delay spanning trees under bandwidth constraints on overlay networks.
- Eiichi Takashima, Yoshihiro Murata, Naoki Shibata, Minoru Ito:
Techniques to improve exploration efficiency of parallel self-adaptive genetic algorithms by dispensing with iteration and synchronization.
- Ken'ichi Morooka, Kazuhisa Hamamoto, Hiroshi Nagahashi:
Autonomous motion recognition by combining reinforcement learning and hidden Markov model.
- Ikuo Tahara, Shiho Nobesawa:
Three-valued logic for reasoning from an inconsistent knowledge base.
- Kazuma Fujioka, Noboru Hayasaka, Yoshikazu Miyanaga, Norinobu Yoshida:
Noise reduction of speech signals by running spectrum filtering.
- Kenichiro Hosokawa, Shinya Fujie, Tetsunori Kobayashi:
Adaptive understanding of proposal-requesting expressions for conversational information retrieval system.
- Atsushi Nishikawa, Shigeo Kijima, Tomohiro Katoh, Masachika Maruya, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Fumio Yamazaki:
Mutual view sharing system for real-time telecommunication.
- Kenichi Toyozumi, Takahiro Suzuki, Kensaku Mori, Yasuhito Suenaga:
An on-line handwritten mathematical equation recognition system that can process matrix expressions by referring to the relative positions of matrix elements.
- Hitoshi Sasaki, Shoichi Iwasaki, Makoto Takeya:
Implementation of a framework for development of teaching material using distributed sharing virtual space.