- Fumiaki Sugaya, Keiji Yasuda, Seiichi Yamamoto:
A proposal for an evaluation set selection method for corpus-based speech translation.
- Shuichi Toyoda, Noboru Niki, Tetsuya Uemura, Hiromu Nishitani:
Clinical support system using information aggregation and visualization for order data.
- Kazuma Shigenari, Fumihiko Sakaue, Takeshi Shakunaga:
Decomposition and virtualization of eigenface for face recognition under various lighting conditions.
- Hideto Kazawa, Tsutomu Hirao, Eisaku Maeda:
Order SVM: a kernel method for order learning based on generalized order statistics.
- Masakuni Agetsuma, Kenji Kono, Hideya Iwasaki, Takashi Masuda:
Exploiting mobile code for user-transparent distribution of application-level protocols.
- Naoto Katoh, Noriyoshi Uratani, Terumasa Ehara, Akio Ando:
A new language model using (n 4)-gram for broadcast news speech transcription.
- Kazuyuki Tanaka:
Automatic hyperparameter estimation in probabilistic image restoration algorithm based on Gibbs microcanonical distribution.
- Shiro Ikeda, Toshiyuki Tanaka, Shun-ichi Amari:
Information geometry for turbo decoding.
- Yasushi Sakurai, Masatoshi Yoshikawa, Shunsuke Uemura, Ryoji Kataoka:
A similarity search algorithm for ellipsoid queries using spatial transformation.
- Fumito Osawa:
New item response model with parameters which explains learning process and the application.
- Masao Shimizu, Masatoshi Okutomi:
Two-dimensional simultaneous subpixel estimation for area-based matching.
- Takayuki Shiga, Mizuho Iwaihara, Yahiko Kambayashi:
Supporting retrieval of configurable goods based on statistical analysis of combination constraints.
- Nobuhiro Haruta, Koichi Ogawa:
Evaluation of iterative methods for aperture correction in SPECT.
- Hiroe Iwasaki, Jiro Naganuma, Makoto Endo, Yoshiyuki Yashima:
MPEG-2 real-time software CODEC for full-duplex transmission application over IP networks.
- Masahiro Kawai, Yoichiro Sato, Hiroto Kagotani, Takuji Okamoto:
Superconductive logic circuits constructed by the use of two thresholds of SQUID.
- Koichi Miura, Motomu Takano, Reiko Hamada, Ichiro Ide, Shuichi Sakai, Hidehiko Tanaka:
Associating semantically structured cooking videos with their preparation steps.
- Yoshihide Kato, Shigeki Matsubara, Katsuhiko Toyama, Yasuyoshi Inagaki:
Incremental dependency parsing based on headed context-free grammar.
- Yoshinobu Kawabe, Ken Mano, Eiichi Horita, Kiyoshi Kogure:
Name creation implements restriction in the pi-calculus.
- Yuichi Kaneko, Eri Nakano, Rieko Osu, Yasuhiro Wada, Mitsuo Kawato:
Trajectory formation based on the minimum commanded torque change model using the Euler-Poisson equation.
- Hiroshi Uejima, Takao Miura, Isamu Shioya:
Improving text categorization by resolving semantic ambiguity.
- Masahide Nishiura:
Automated detection of myocardial wall thickening for echocardiographic sequences.
- Tadashige Matsuda:
Cerebral blood flow measurement without absolute input function value for PET O-15 injection method.
- Yew Kurabayashi, Seiichiro Kagei, Toshiyuki Gotoh, Tae Iwasawa:
Motion estimation for sequential medical images using a deformable model.
- Kazuaki Aoki, Toshiharu Watanabe, Mineichi Kudo:
Design of decision trees using class-dependent feature subsets.
- Masamitsu Hattori, Nobuhiro Ito, Wei Chen, Koichi Wada:
Parallel matrix-multiplication algorithm for distributed parallel computers.
- Kenta Cho, Yutaka Irie, Akihiko Ohsuga, Katsuhiko Sekiguchi, Shinichi Honiden:
Application of the ?Plangent intelligent mobile agent architecture for embedded systems to the inspection of power systems.
- Shouichi Matsui, Isamu Watanabe, Ken-ichi Tokoro:
Application of the parameter-free genetic algorithm to the fixed channel assignment problem.
- Hisao Imai, Yuko Osana, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Chaotic analog associative memory.
- Takahiro Kagawa, Hiroshi Fukuda, Naohiro Fukumura, Yoji Uno:
Study of the stability of a standing posture using a dynamics model of paraplegia.
- Seiichi Uchida, Hiroaki Sakoe:
Category-dependent elastic matching based on a linear combination of eigen-deformations.
- Takashi Miura, Shinobu Kumaoka, Kenta Matsumoto, Takamitsu Simomura:
A color image compression scheme based on the adaptive orthogonalized transform: Accelerated by product code technique.
- Sachiko Kurihara, Akitoshi Kataoka, Shinji Hayashi, Takao Kaneko:
Quality assessment for extending ITU-T G.729 Annexes.
- Masakazu Iwamura, Shinichiro Omachi, Hirotomo Aso:
On the bias of predictive distribution in pattern recognition.
- Takayasu Fuchida, Masayuki Kashima, Hirofumi Nakamura, Kunihiko Mori, Sadayuki Murashima:
Constructing three-dimensional discrete Voronoi diagrams by the incremental method and application to self-organizing maps.
- Ryohei Nakayama, Yoshikazu Uchiyama, Koji Yamamoto, Ryoji Watanabe, Kiyoshi Namba:
Detection of clustered microcalcifications on mammograms using new filter bank.
- Hiroyuki Sekiguchi, Naozo Sugimoto, Shigeru Eiho, Takashi Hanakawa, Shin-ichi Urayama:
Blood vessel segmentation for head MRA using branch-based region growing.
- Ryo Nagata, Tatsuya Iguchi, Fumito Masui, Atsuo Kawai:
A method for rating English texts by reading level for Japanese learners of English.
- Sadahiro Isoda:
Improving UML's definition of the use-case class.
- Hiroki Yahara, Naoki Higuma, Yukio Fukui, Seiichi Nishihara, Masaaki Mochimaru, Makiko Kouchi:
Estimation of anatomical landmark positions from model of 3-dimensional foot by the FFD method.
- Keisuke Toyama, Satoshi Misaka, Kazuo Aisaka, Toshiyuki Aritsuka, Kunio Uchiyama, Koichiro Ishibashi, Hiroshi Kawaguchi, Takayasu Sakurai:
Frequency-voltage cooperative CPU power control: A design rule and its application by feedback prediction.
- Akira Fujimura, Kokichi Sugihara:
Geometric analysis and quantitative evaluation of sport teamwork.
- Osamu Shiku, Akira Nakamura, Sueharu Miyahara, Terumitsu Ohyama:
Blurred character recognition by complementing features of blurred regions.
- Yoshinobu Higami, Seiji Kajihara, Hideyuki Ichihara, Yuzo Takamatsu:
Test cost reduction for logic circuits: Reduction of test data volume and test application time.
- Shin'ichiro Kanoh, Makoto Imai, Nozomu Hoshimiya:
Analog LSI neuron model inspired by biological excitable membrane.
- Mikio Shinya, Mikito Notomi, Kouki Minamida, Takafumi Saito:
Epipolar-plane image analysis by error minimization of synthesized images.
- Setsuya Kurahashi, Takao Terano:
Analyzing norm emergence in communal sharing via agent-based simulation.
- Takeshi Saitoh, Masatoshi Ikeda, Kimiya Aoki, Toyohisa Kaneko, Ryuzo Sekiguchi:
Optimal threshold for hepatic blood vessels based on structural analysis and cancer detection.
- Atsuhiro Takasu, Kenro Aihara:
Bibliographic component extraction from references based on a text recognition error model.
- Shunsuke Saito, Fumio Teraoka:
Implementation, analysis, and evaluation of TCP-J: A new version of TCP for wireless networks.
- Norihide Kitaoka, Nobutoshi Takahashi, Seiichi Nakagawa:
Large-vocabulary continuous speech recognition using linear lexicon search and 1-best approximation tree-structured lexicon search.
- Shinji Yamamoto:
Image processing algorithm of computer-aided diagnosis in lung cancer screening by CT.
- Ryo Nagata, Tatsuya Iguchi, Kenta Wakidera, Fumito Masui, Atsuo Kawai:
Recognizing article errors in the writing of Japanese learners of English.
- Tadatoshi Tanifuji, Daisuke Omori, Masanori Hijikata:
Noninvasive determination of optical parameters in multilayered scattering media using finite difference time domain analysis.
- Masahiko Morita, Kouhei Matsuzawa, Shigemitsu Morokami:
A model of context-dependent association using selective desensitization of nonmonotonic neural elements.
- Jun Murakami, Tomohide Kidachi, Miki Haseyama, Tateo Shimozawa:
Sample size dependence of estimation error of information carried by neuronal spike train.
- Norio Sekine, Akiyoshi Itoh:
Development of visual and functional videofluorography system for dysphagia.
- Kunichika Tsumoto, Tetsuya Yoshinaga, Hiroshi Kawakami:
Bifurcation of synchronization phenomena observed in a coupled neuron model for circadian clock rhythms.
- Kook Cho, Taiichiroh Ichimaru, Yoichi Yamashita:
Speech recognition using interphoneme dependencies based on a speaker space model.
- Tatsuya Izuha:
Machine translation using bilingual term entries extracted from parallel texts.
- Tetsuji Ogawa, Tetsunori Kobayashi:
An extension of the state-observation dependency in partly hidden Markov models and its application to continuous speech recognition.
- Yasuo Ariki, Jun Ogata, Masakiyo Fujimoto, Kiyoshi Tsukada:
Recognition of speech from live sports coverage using acoustic and language model adaptation.
- Masashi Kitahara, Taichi Hayasaka, Shiro Usui:
On the statistical behavior of the learning error of layered neural networks.
- Tsuneaki Kato, Mitsunori Matsushita:
Handling multimodal dialogues for exploratory data analysis using charts.
- Yoshihiro Ohama, Naohiro Fukumura, Yoji Uno:
A forward-propagation learning rule for neural inverse models using a method of recursive least squares.
- Takuya Nishimoto, Motoki Takayama, Haruaki Sakurai, Masahiro Araki:
Measurement of workload for voice user interface systems.
- Yasushi Hirano, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki, Hironobu Ohmatsu, Kenji Eguchi:
Interactive method to extract tumor regions from chest X-ray CT images and its application to benign/malignant discrimination.
- Hajime Sonehara, Kazuhisa Iguchi:
Spatiotemporal interpolation filter using vector compensation.
- Takahiro Sasaki, Tomohiro Inoue, Nobuhiko Omori, Tetsuo Hironaka, Hans Jürgen Mattausch, Tetsushi Koide:
Chip size and performance evaluations of shared cache for on-chip multiprocessor.
- Yoshimitsu Murahashi, Hirohisa Hotta, Shinji Doki, Shigeru Okuma:
Pulsed neural networks based on delta-sigma modulation with GHA learning rule and their hardware implementation.
- Yuya Akita, Tatsuya Kawahara:
Unsupervised speaker indexing of discussions using anchor models.
- Keiichi Yamada, Susumu Kuroyanagi, Akira Iwata:
A supervised learning method using duality in the artificial neuron model.
- Jun-ya Nakagawa, Akinobu Shimizu, Hidefumi Kobatake:
Development of an automated extraction method for liver tumors in three-dimensional multiphase multislice images.
- Yosuke Hayase, Yoshito Mekada, Kensaku Mori, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki, Masaki Mori, Hiroshi Natori:
Methods for detecting multiple small nodules from 3D chest X-ray CT images.
- Yoshihiro Hagihara, Yukari Hagihara, Jun Wei:
Enhancement of CAD system for breast cancers by improvement of classifiers.
- Junji Watanabe, Taro Maeda, Susumu Tachi:
Time course of localization for a repeatedly flashing stimulus presented at perisaccadic timing.
- Osamu Hori, Takeshi Mita:
A robust video text extraction method for character recognition.
- Yoshimasa Kimura, Toru Wakahara, Akira Tomono:
Combination of statistical and neural classifiers for a high-accuracy recognition of large character sets.
- Minoru Mori, Minako Sawaki, Norihiro Hagita:
Video text recognition using category-dependent feature extraction based on feature compensation.
- Takehito Utsuro, Yasuhiro Kodama, Tomohiro Watanabe, Hiromitsu Nishizaki, Seiichi Nakagawa:
Combining outputs of multiple LVCSR models by machine learning.
- Yoshiki Kawata, Hiroaki Kubo, Noboru Niki, Hironobu Ohmatsu, Noriyuki Moriyama:
A study of three-dimensional curvatures and curvatures of four-dimensional hypersurface for analyzing pulmonary nodules on high-resolution CT images.
- Yoshie Matsuo, Akinobu Shimizu, Hidefumi Kobatake:
An interval change detection method for two chest X-ray images with different rotation angles of the human body and its performance evaluation.
- Yoshiaki Itoh:
Shift continuous DP: A fast matching algorithm between arbitrary parts of two time-sequence data sets.
- Hiroaki Yamamoto:
New finite automata corresponding to semiextended regular expressions.
- Shinichiro Sei, Hideo Saito:
Superresolved image synthesis for multiple-plane scenes captured with an uncalibrated moving camera.
- Hiroshi Oyama, Masato Ryoki, Tadahiro Matsumoto, Tohru Naoi, Munehiro Goto:
EBIFRY, a programming language for embedded systems - combining simplicity with stability.
- Hirotaka Inoue, Hiroyuki Narihisa:
Parallel performance of ensemble self-generating neural networks for chaotic time series prediction problems.
- Keiko Takahashi, Masaki Matsuura, Takahiro Sugiyama, Keiichi Abe:
A comparison of color coordinate systems using color classification and image segmentation results of humans.
- Akira Date, Koji Kurata:
Separation of position and direction information of robots by a product model of self-organizing map and neural gas.
- Kei Akiyama, Zhi Wei Luo, Masaki Onishi, Tetsuya Yagi, Shigeyuki Hosoe:
Local computation of optical flow using a silicon retina.
- Norihide Kitaoka, Naoko Kakutani, Seiichi Nakagawa:
Detection and recognition of correction utterances on misrecognition of spoken dialog system.
- Fuyuki Ishikawa, Nobukazu Yoshioka, Shinichi Honiden:
Mobile agent system for Web service integration in pervasive network.
- Ryutaro Ichise, Daniel G. Shapiro, Pat Langley:
Structured program induction from behavioral traces.
- Takuji Maeda, Masahito Matsushita, Koichi Sasakawa:
A performance model for biometrics identification systems.
- Tatsuya Mori, Masato Uchida, Shigeki Goto:
Flow analysis of internet traffic: World Wide Web versus peer-to-peer.
- Ken'Ichiro Yamane, Takayoshi Yokota, Takumi Fushiki:
Method of travel time estimation for wide-area traffic information service.
- Naoko Hayashida, Hirofumi Yamaki, Koji Kida, Tomoharu Yamaguchi:
Toward information sharing support by agents: An experiment to unveil effects of support on information-providing activities.
- Koji Okuhara, Hiroaki Ishii, Makoto Uchida:
Support of decision making by data mining using neural system.
- Katsumi Mori, Eiji Watanabe, Koji Watanabe, Shigekazu Katagiri:
Estimation of object color, light source color, and direction by using a cuboid.
- Takayuki Ito, Makoto Yokoo, Shigeo Matsubara:
A combinatorial auction among experts and amateurs: The case of single-skilled experts.
- Ken Ohta, Mikhail M. Svinin, Zhi Wei Luo, Shigeyuki Hosoe:
Optimal trajectory formation of human reaching movement in crank-rotation task.
- Atsunori Ogawa, Yoshikazu Yamaguchi, Shoichi Matsunaga:
Children's speech recognition using elementary-school-student speech database.
- Takayoshi Yoshimura, Keiichi Tokuda, Takashi Masuko, Takao Kobayashi, Tadashi Kitamura:
Incorporating a mixed excitation model and postfilter into HMM-based text-to-speech synthesis.
- Naomitsu Ikeda, Tadashi Sakata, Tomoaki Hirayama, Yuichi Ueda, Akira Watanabe:
Effects of speaker normalization based on vocal tract length ratios on word recognition using compound parameters.
- Seiji Miyoshi, Kazuyuki Hara, Masato Okada:
Analysis of ensemble learning using simple perceptrons based on on-line learning theory.
- Noboru Miyazaki, Mikio Nakano, Kiyoaki Aikawa:
Spoken dialogue understanding using an incremental speech understanding method.
- Katsushi Asami, Toshiyuki Takezawa, Gen-ichiro Kikui:
Detection of topic and speech act type on utterance-by-utterance basis for conversational interfaces.
- Toshio Moriya, Haruo Takeda, Tamio Arai:
Calibration method for multibeam projector using arbitrarily projected points.
- Haoming Shen, Yoshifumi Shimodaira, Gosuke Ohashi:
Speed-tuned mechanism and speed perception in human vision.
- Susumu Kuroyanagi, Akira Iwata:
A competitive learning neural network for auditory information processing using the pulsed neuron model.
- Isamu Mizuno, Yohei Iwasaki, Toyohisa Kaneko, Shigeru Kuriyama:
Modeling of soft 3-dimensional objects and volume-conserving deformations of such objects by an external force.
- Masaaki Kanakubo, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Parameter-free genetic algorithm using pseudo-simplex method.
- Shigeki Aoki, Yoshio Iwai, Masaki Onishi, Atsuhiro Kojima, Kunio Fukunaga:
Learning and recognizing behavioral patterns using position and posture of human body and its application to detection of irregular states.
- Sukeyasu Kanno, Tetsuo Funada:
Improved noise robustness of word HMMs based on weighted variance expansion for noisy speech recognition.
- Yuzuru Okazaki, Jun Nakazoe:
Modulation-type capacitive electrode driven by small AC current for measuring DC biological signals.
- Ryohei Nakayama, Yoshikazu Uchiyama:
Development of new filter bank for detection of nodular patterns and linear patterns in medical images.
- Ryo Kurazume, Ko Nishino, Mark D. Wheeler, Katsushi Ikeuchi:
Mapping textures on 3D geometric model using reflectance image.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Hiroyuki Kato, Naohiro Toda:
A method for elimination of alternative noise by digital control of an analog Laguerre filter in biopotential measurements.
- Takeshi Saitoh, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Route search method by normalized cost.
- Akira Date:
On the resolution of local ambiguity in visual recognition: Modeling by tree-structured Markov random fields.
- Akira Matsui, Yasuhiro Wada:
Examination of human trajectory planning criterion based on signal-dependent noise.
- Heiga Zen, Keiichi Tokuda, Tadashi Kitamura:
Simultaneous clustering of phonetic context, dimension, and state position for acoustic modeling using decision trees.
- Kazunari Sugiyama, Kenji Hatano, Masatoshi Yoshikawa, Shunsuke Uemura:
Improvement in TF-IDF scheme for Web pages based on the contents of their hyperlinked neighboring pages.
- Naoaki Okazaki, Santi Saeyor, Hiroshi Dohi, Mitsuru Ishizuka:
An extension of the multimodal presentation markup language (MPML) to a three-dimensional VRML space.
- Atsushi Fujii, Tetsuya Ishikawa:
Extraction and organization of encyclopedic knowledge information using the World Wide Web.
- Hajime Saito, Azuma Ohuchi, Takashi Maeda:
A concept formation support method and its prototype system using structural modeling and concept map.
- Imari Sato, Morihiro Hayashida, Fumiyo Kai, Yoichi Sato, Katsushi Ikeuchi:
Fast image synthesis of virtual objects in a real scene with natural shadings.