January 2002 Research Article
- Tatsuie Tsukiji, Takashi Tokutani:
Learning of Short Boolean Conjunctions from Negative Examples.
- Takafumi Hayashi, Hiroki Mori, Motoyuki Suzuki, Shozo Makino, Hirotomo Aso:
Speech Recognition Using Acoustic Similarity-Based Primitives.
- Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Yoshihiro Noguchi, Hitoshi Kiya:
A Method of Embedding Binary Data into JPEG Bitstreams.
- Jun Mochizuki, Toshio Asano:
Study on Reduction Methods of Moiré Noise in Image Acquisition of Periodic Gray-Scale Pattern.
- Eisaku Maeda, Hiroshi Murase:
Kernel-Based Nonlinear Subspace Method for Pattern Recognition.
- Tomoko Miwa, Jun-ichi Kako, Shinji Yamamoto, Mitsuomi Matsumoto, Yukio Tateno, Takeshi Iinuma, Tohru Matsumoto:
Automatic Detection of Lung Cancers in Chest CT Images by the Variable N-Quoit Filter.
- Noriaki Minami, Koichiro Wakasugi, Masao Kasahara, Saburo Tazaki:
A Construction Method for Picture Information Having a Recovery Function.
- Yasuhiro Hasegawa, Quanwen Yu, Daisuke Noto, Tohoru Takeda, Kazuyuki Hyodo, Toru Yashiro, Tetsuya Yuasa, Yukio Hiranaka, Yuji Itai, Takao Akatsuka:
Improvement of imaging speed in fluorescent x-ray computed tomography using synchrotron radiation.
- Joe Ito, Hiroyuki Egashira, Yasuhisa Okazaki, Kenzi Watanabe, Hiroki Kondo:
Development of an online handwritten character recognition module on WWW client and its implementation in a WWW-based intelligent tutoring system.
- Zdenek Prochazka, Takayuki Ito, Toshio Okamoto:
Image correspondences by warping functions and its applications.
- Kunihiko Hayashi, Michiko Inoue, Toshimitsu Masuzawa, Hideo Fujiwara:
A layout adjustment problem for disjoint rectangles preserving orthogonal order.
- Toru Shiina, Ken-ichiro Muramoto:
Image processing of snow particles and classification into snowflakes and graupel.
- Yasushi Ogawa, Toru Matsuda:
An efficient document retrieval method using n-gram indexing.
- Kimihiro Yamamoto, Shozo Naito:
A study on schema preservation by crossover.
- Yo Horikawa:
A feature of 2D and 3D images invariant to similarity transformations based on the bispectrum.
- Satoshi Nishiyama, Chihiro Ono, Sadao Obana, Kenji Suzuki:
Real-time production system shell supporting persistent data.
- Shuji Yamamura, Tadafumi Kadota, Hiroaki Hirata, Haruo Niimi, Kiyoshi Shibayama:
Evaluation of a data preload mechanism for a linked list structure.
- Keisuke Kishi, Shigeo Morishima:
Styling and animating human hair.
- Yukikazu Nakamoto, Yoshihiro Tsujino, Nobuki Tokura:
Real-time scheduling algorithms for maximum utilization of secondary battery in portable devices with discrete frequency control.
- Koichi Tanigaki, Yoshinori Sagisaka:
A stochastic speech understanding method to generate interlingual representations.
- Takanobu Yamanobe, Taishin Nomura, Khashayar Pakdaman, Shunsuke Sato:
Response of a pacemaker neuron model to transient pulse trains.
- Akinori Ito, Chiori Hori, Masaharu Katoh, Masaki Kohda:
Erratum: Language modeling by stochastic dependency grammer for Japanese speech recognition.
- Atsushi Ohnishi:
A supporting system for verification among models of the UML.
- Tadashi Nakano, Kaname Harumoto, Shinji Shimojo, Shojiro Nishio:
A web page transmission mechanism with transmission order control of inline objects.
- Shinya Kiriyama, Keikichi Hirose:
Development and evaluation of a spoken dialogue system for academic document retrieval with a focus on reply generation.
- Tsuneo Kato, Shingo Kuroiwa, Tohru Shimizu, Norio Higuchi:
Tree-based clustering for gaussian mixture HMMs.
- Mitsuru Baba, Tadataka Konishi, Hisashi Handa:
Shape measurement of columnar objects with specular surfaces by slit ray projection method.
- Kimihiro Shirato, Hitoshi Sasaki, Makoto Takeya:
Development and application of a distance learning system by using virtual reality technology.
- Mikihiko Mori, Seiji Yamada:
Bookmark-agent: Sharing of bookmarks for search assists.
- Nobuhiro Tomabechi, Teruki Ito:
Design of a high-speed RSA encryption processor based on the residue table for redundant binary numbers.
- Masato Suzuki, Nei Kato, Yoshiaki Nemoto, Hiroshi Ichimura:
Discrimination of similar characters with quadratic compound Mahalanobis function.
- Satoshi Ito, Shingo Kawaharada, Yoshitsugu Kamimura, Yoshifumi Yamada:
Fast reconstruction of three-dimensional images in Fresnel transform imaging technique using optical imaging system.
- Tadashi Emori, Koichi Shinoda:
Vocal tract length normalization using rapid maximum-likelihood estimation for speech recognition.
- Koichi Takagi, Atsushi Koike, Shuichi Matsumoto, Hideo Yamamoto:
Motion picture coding based on region segmentation using genetic algorithm.
- Naoyasu Ubayashi, Tetsuo Tamai:
Modeling collaborations among objects that change their roles dynamically and its modularization mechanism.
- Satoshi Ohtake, Toshimitsu Masuzawa, Hideo Fujiwara:
A nonscan DFT method for controllers to provide complete fault efficiency.
15 June 2002
- Masaki Kobayashi, Motonobu Hattori, Haruaki Yamazaki:
Multidirectional associative memory with a hidden layer.
- Ikuo Takeuchi:
The future of Lisp.
- Masahiro Oku, Ryoji Nagai, Ryousuke Noda, Tomosada Hayashi, Masanobu Higashida:
A partial matching method for a fully automated directory assistance system using touch-tone telephones as input devices.
- Masaharu Shimizu, Takayuki Furuta, Ken Tomiyama:
Distributed behavior arbitration network: Autonomous behavior control architecture for humanoids.
- Hironori Nakatani, Takashi Watanabe, Shigeo Ohba, Nozomu Hoshimiya:
Classification of nerve action potentials for estimation of sensory unit activity.
- Noriko Ichinoseki, Tohru Kiryu, Yoshiaki Saitoh:
Analysis of muscle fatigue process using superimposed M wave at several contraction levels.
- Takashi Masuko, Keiichi Tokuda, Noboru Miyazaki, Takao Kobayashi:
Pitch pattern generation using multispace probability distribution HMM.
- Shuichi Takahashi, Akihiko Uchiyama, Naoki Suzuki:
Development of a support system for hepatectomies and reconstruction of 3D intuitive images visualizing external shapes and internal structures and locations.
- Takumi Ebine, Nozomu Hamada:
Detection of moving objects using observer motion-based optical flow estimation.
- Fusako Kusunoki, Masanori Sugimoto, Hiromichi Hashizume:
A group learning support system enhancing the externalization of thinking.
- Takashi Satou, Haruhiko Kojima, Akihito Akutsu, Yoshinobu Tonomura:
Video corpus construction and analysis.
- Tsuyoshi Murata, Hiroki Kato, Masamichi Shimura, Masayuki Numao:
DIPS: Diagrammatic arithmetic problem solver.
30 June 2002
- Masao Shimizu, Masatoshi Okutomi:
Precise subpixel estimation on area-based matching.
- Nobuhiko Mukai, Masayuki Harada, Katsunobu Muroi, Yuji Miyamoto, Akihiro Uratani, Toru Yano:
Development of a PC-based real-time surgical simulator.
- Manabu Hashimoto, Tetsuji Haga, Kazuhiko Sumi:
Vision system for object handling robot using a low-resolution range image and an intensity image.
- Qing Ma, Bao-Liang Lu, Hitoshi Isahara, Michinori Ichikawa:
Part of speech tagging with min-max modular neural networks.
- Daisuke Hiratsu, Tomoharu Nagao:
A proposal of 2D artificial cellular neural network including nonvolatile unit.
- Kazumasa Yamamoto, Seiichi Nakagawa:
Differences of speech rate, interphoneme distance and likelihood caused by speaking style, their relationship, and recognition performance.
- Yukihiro Matsubara, Hiroyuki Tominaga, Zengo Furukawa, Toshinori Yamasaki, Mitsuo Nagamachi:
Development of virtual learning environment for discovery learning in school education.
- Takashi Watanabe, Akifumi Mori, Yukihisa Yamamoto:
A replicated object relocation protocol for wide-area networks.
- Toshihiro Ida, Syuji Ueda, Masayuki Kashima, Takayasu Fuchida, Sadayuki Murashima:
On a method to decide kernel patterns of morphological associative memory.
- Akinori Ueno, Tsuyoshi Tateyama, Moriichiro Takase, Haruyuki Minamitani:
Dynamics of saccadic eye movement depending on diurnal variation in human alertness.
- Yoshinobu Hotta, Satoshi Naoi, Misako Suwa:
Improvement of numeral recognition using personal handwriting characteristics based on clustering.
- Hidekazu Iwaki, Hidemitsu Ogawa, Akira Hirabayashi:
Optimally generalizing neural networks with the ability to recover from single stuck-at r faults.
- Takashi Miura:
A color image compression scheme based on the adaptive orthogonalized transform, accelerated by improvement of the dictionary.
- Takahiro Yamaguchi, Toshikazu Sakano, Tatsuya Fujii, Yutaka Ando, Masayuki Kitamura:
Design of medical teleconsultation support system using super-high-definition imaging system.
- Tadashi Kumano, Isao Goto, Hideki Tanaka, Noriyoshi Uratani, Terumasa Ehara:
A translation aid system by retrieving bilingual news database.
- Yoshikazu Tanno, Fumio Maehara, Satomi Sekiya, Manabu Ito, Hiroshi Tsuyumine, Fumio Hasegawa:
Petabyte-class video archive system with large-scale automatic tape feed robot.
- Takeshi Tanigawa, Shigeo Ikeura, Masahiro Anzai, Isao Kaneko:
Development of distance learning system by using satellite communication network.
- Masaya Okada, Tetsuhiko Yoshimura, Hiroyuki Tarumi, Kazuyuki Moriya, Tetsuro Sakai:
DigitalEE: A support system for collaborative environmental education using distributed virtual space.
- Toshinori Sueyoshi, Morihiro Kuga, Hidetomo Shibamura:
KITE microprocessor and CAE for computer science.
- Hideyuki Fujimoto, Lixu Gu, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Recognition of abdominal organs using 3D mathematical morphology.
- Shigehiro Fukushima, Minako Kojima:
Trace generation from a radiogram of the temporomandibular joint by optimization.
- Kengo Koara, Atsushi Nishikawa, Fumio Miyazaki:
Hierarchical element decomposition of an articulated object based on its motion and shape and its application to measuring human body motion.
- Kazumasa Yamamoto, Seiichi Nakagawa:
Speech recognition under noisy environments using segmental unit input HMM.
- Ken-ichi Kanatani, Naoya Ohta, Yoshiyuki Shimizu:
3D reconstruction from uncalibrated-camera optical flow and its reliability evaluation.
- Yasuhiko Kitamura, Tomoya Noda, Shoji Tatsumi:
An intelligent information gathering method for dynamic information mediators.
- Shinya Kadono, Minoru Etoh, Naokazu Yokoya:
Optimization of requantization parameter for MPEG transcoding.
- Masato Kazui, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
Estimation of the vanishing point for automatic driving system using a cross ratio.
- Kenji Tanaka, Kenji Suzuki, Masahito Sato, Yoshiki Arakawa:
Super high definition image (WHD: Wide/Double HD) transmission system.
- Koichiro Tanaka, Itsujiro Arita:
The development and evaluation of SHOKE2000: The PCI-based FPGA card.
- Kenji Hara, Hongbin Zha, Tsutomu Hasegawa:
Topology-adaptive modeling of objects using surface evolutions based on 3D mathematical morphology.
- Hiroshi Nagase, Masakuni Kameya, Takashi Kawanami, Tomoki Shiono:
A dataflow computer which accelerates execution of sequential programs by precedent firing instructions.
- Viet Ha Nguyen, Tsutomu Ishikawa, Akinori Abe:
A mechanism for inferring approximate solutions under incomplete knowledge based on rule similarity.
- Soichiro Hidaka, Terumasa Aoki, Hitoshi Aida, Tadao Saito:
Implementation and performance evaluation of a FIFO queue class library for time warp.
- Kohei Nomoto, Wakasa Kise, Yoshio Kosuge:
Definition of a similarity measure between cases based on auto/cross-fuzzy thesauri.
- Haruhiko Kimura, Sadaki Hirose, Hidetaka Nambo:
High-speed consistency checking for hypothetical reasoning systems using inference path network.
- Masahiro Sakamoto, Daisuke Hamano, Mititada Morisue:
Design of a multiple-operand redundant binary adder.
- Takeshi Takegami, Toshiyuki Gotoh, Ghen Ohyama:
An algorithm for an eye tracking system with self-calibration.
- Ken Yasukochi, Yutaka Sakaguchi:
A dynamical model of figure-ground reversal perception based on the role of visual attention.
- Makoto Hasegawa, Issei Yamasaki:
Image data compression with nonuniform block segmentation and luminance approximation using bilinear curved surface patches.
- Yusuke Nonaka, Sozo Inoue, Katsuhiko Hatano, Tsutomu Harada, Yoshinari Nomura, Mizuho Iwaihara, Tsunenori Mine, Kazuo Ushijima:
Development and operation of a document database for university research and education activities.
- Masahito Shiba, Eiji Okubo:
Design and implementation of the Solelc distributed operating system.
- Shin-ichi Kawano, Mitsunori Makino, Shinya Ishii, Jinhui Chao:
Meshing technology with quality assurance for curved surfaces defined by linear Lie algebra.
- Shirou Yamamiya, Hideo Makino, Mikihiko Hirono, Yoshinobu Maeda, Ikuo Ishii:
Using infrared-transparent pigments to identify objects.
- Mototsugu Abe, Shigeru Ando:
Auditory scene analysis based on time-frequency integration of shared FM and AM (II): Optimum time-domain integration and stream sound reconstruction.
- Sang Sun Lee, Hiromi T. Tanaka:
Parallel image segmentation with adaptive mesh.
- Toshinori Hosokawa, Tomoo Inoue, Toshihiro Hiraoka, Hideo Fujiwara:
Test sequence compaction methods for acyclic sequential circuits using a time expansion model.
- Masaaki Hanaoka, Masaki Kobayashi, Haruaki Yamazaki:
Automatic sleep stage scoring based on waveform recognition method and decision-tree learning.
- Keiji Yanai, Koichiro Deguchi:
Recognition of indoor images employing supporting relation between objects.
- Kozo Ohtani, Mitsuru Baba, Tadataka Konishi:
Position and posture measurements and shape recognition of columnar objects using an ultrasonic sensor array and neural networks.
- Tsuyoshi Moriyama, Masao Sakauchi:
Video summarization based on the psychological unfolding of a drama.
- Takashi Akutsu, Kenichi Arakawa, Hiroshi Murase:
Shape from contour using adaptive image selection.
- Takuya Nishimoto, Hidehiro Yuki, Takehiko Kawahara, Masahiro Araki, Yasuhisa Niimi:
Design and evaluation of the asynchronous voice meeting system AVM.
- Kazuko Takahashi, Toshiyuki Takezawa:
An interaction mechanism of multimodal dialogue systems.
- Eri Nakano, John R. Flanagan, Hiroshi Imamizu, Rieko Osu, Toshinori Yoshioka, Mitsuo Kawato:
Composition and decomposition learning of reaching movements under altered environments: An examination of the multiplicity of internal models.
- Mototsugu Abe, Shigeru Ando:
Auditory scene analysis based on time-frequency integration of shared FM and AM (I): Lagrange differential features and frequency-axis integration.
- Ikuko Shimizu Okatani, Koichiro Deguchi:
Precise object pose estimation in range image considering measurement error.
15 November 2002
- Toshiyuki Tanaka, Hiroaki Ito, Teruo Miyashita:
Deformation and cutting algorithm of an organ model used for a laparoscopic surgery simulator.
- Shinichi Sakaida, Masahide Naemura, Yasuaki Kanatsugu:
Moving object extraction using background difference and region growing with a spatiotemporal watershed algorithm.
- Nobuhiro Kanzaki, Satoshi Ito, Yoshitsugu Kamimura, Yoshifumi Yamada:
Quantitative evaluation of improvement ratio of image S/N in the NMR phase-scrambled Fourier imaging technique.
- Jun Sato:
Space-time invariants and recognition of motions from arbitrary viewpoints.
- Hidehiko Wada, Yuichi Sakuraba, Masako Negishi, Toshiharu Yamakawa:
A machinery control system using mobile agents.
- Masanori Hattori, Akihiko Ohsuga, Shinichi Honiden:
Planning mobile agent architecture for open network environment.
- Yoichiro Matsuno, Tatsuya Yamazaki, Jun Matsuda, Shin Ishii:
A multiagent reinforcement learning method based on the model inference of the other agents.
- Takashi Akutsu, Hideaki Kimata, Atsushi Shimizu, Yoshiyuki Yashima, Naoki Kobayashi:
"Trampeg": An MPEG-2 real-time software transcoder for low-bit-rate transmission.
- Shigeki Takekawa, Shin'ichi Wakabayashi, Tetsushi Koide:
A coterie-based mutual exclusion algorithm for distributed systems allowing multiple process failures at arbitrary time.
- Takashi Ishimizu, Akihiro Fujiwara, Michiko Inoue, Toshimitsu Masuzawa, Hideo Fujiwara:
Parallel algorithms for selection on the BSP and BSP* models.
30 November 2002
- Yuya Iwakiri, Yuuichi Omori, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Texture mapping on free-form surfaces immune to camera positioning errors.
- Kiyomi Nakamura, Noriki Kinoshita, Hirokazu Kanayama:
2D spreading associative neural network simultaneously recognizes object position and shape in 2D space.
- Satoru Morita, Yukio Ishihara:
Eye movement based on short-term memory optical flow image.
- Kazuya Shimizu, Noriyoshi Itazaki, Kozo Kinoshita:
Built-in Self-Test for crosstalk faults in a digital VLSI.
- Chiori Hori, Masaharu Katoh, Akinori Ito, Masaki Kohda:
Construction and evaluation of language models based on stochastic context-free grammar for speech recognition Chiori Hori, Masaharu Katoh, Akinori Ito, Masaki Koh.
- Kazuhide Kanenishi, Takahiko Mendori, Yoneo Yano:
LOGEMON: The teacher support system in class using web-based materials - visualization of learning history for teacher aid.
- Hiroyasu Sakamoto:
Improvements of aspect identification method by matrices.
- Weiqing Tong, Shoji Tatsumi:
High-accuracy shape decomposition based on mathematical morphology in discrete circle space.
- Koichi Ogawa, Masahiro Takahashi:
Selection of projection sets and order of calculation in ordered subsets expectation maximization method.
- Yoshinori Uesaka:
On a learning theory in which pattern structure is taken into account.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Daisuke Nishikawa, Wenwei Yu, Hiroshi Yokoi, Yukinori Kakazu:
On-line supervising mechanism for learning data in surface electromyogram motion classifiers.
- Katsunari Shibata, Tetsuo Nishino, Yoichi Okabe:
Active perception and recognition learning system based on Actor-Q architecture.
- Tetsuyuki Takahama, Setsuko Sakai, Yoshinori Isomichi:
MGGA: Genetic algorithm with mutant genes.
- Hiroyuki Onjo, Behrouz H. Far:
Implementation of a multiagent system for competitive environments on the WWW.
- Nariyoshi Yamai, Kou Nakayoshi, Hayato Ishibashi, Kota Abe, Koso Murakami, Toshio Matsuura:
NFS-based secure file sharing over multiple administrative domains with minimal administration.
- Satoshi Hakomori, Hideo Taniguchi:
An operating system for an online transaction processing system with a heavy load.
- Hiroe Iwasaki, Katsuyuki Ochiai, Jiro Naganuma, Makoto Endo, Takeshi Ogura:
Advanced concurrent design environment for multimedia system LSIs.
- Takeshi Okamoto, Yoshiteru Ishida:
An analysis of a model of computer viruses spreading via electronic mail.
- Takekazu Kato, Yasuhiro Mukaigawa, Takeshi Shakunaga:
Cooperative distributed registration for robust face recognition.
- Naoki Kato, Hiroshi Tanaka, Masaki Nakagawa:
An e-mail environment with handwriting using the HandsDraw digital ink format.
- Noboru Harada, Hitoshi Ohmuro, Kazunori Mano:
A 5-kHz-bandwidth low-bit-rate speech coder: Bandwidth, noisiness, and opinion scores.