- Eiji Takahashi, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Facial surgery simulation using 3D bubble mesh.
- Yasuhiro Oue, Kazuhide Sugimoto, Toru Kitamura, Yasushi Sumi, Fumiaki Tomita:
Object recognition in distributed computing environment.
- Tetsuro Ueda, Yasushi Kuno:
Nuts - white-box component architecture.
- Koichi Hatta, Shin'ichi Wakabayashi, Tetsushi Koide:
Adaptation of genetic operators and parameters of a genetic algorithm based on the elite degree of an individual.
- Atsushi Ohnishi, Yuji Sugiyama:
A fast method for timing verification that uses the conditions that cause changes in the output values of gates.
- Kohei Inoue, Kiichi Urahama:
Context propagation based on membership feedback.
- Tomoshige Yoshihara, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Adaptive quick learning for associative memory.
- Keniti Gonoi, Takakazu Kurokawa:
Neural network approach to the ECM problem.
- Hiroshi Tsukimoto:
Pattern reasoning: Logical reasoning of neural networks.
- Satoshi Mitsuyama, Jun Motoike, Hitoshi Matsuo:
Adaptive classification of urinary sediment images using feedback training.
- Manabu Hashimoto, Shin'ichi Kuroda, Kazuhiko Sumi, Teruo Usami, Shuji Nakata:
Recognition of multiple objects based on global image consistency between a scene hypothesis and the acquired image.
- Tsuyoshi Murata, Ran Hosoya, Shingo Kawabe, Masamichi Shimura:
A problem solver for quadratic functions.
- Koichi Masukura, Minoru Tomisaka, Tomohiro Yoneda:
Verification of asynchronous circuits based on zero-suppressed BDDs.
- Kaname Harumoto, Takashi Yahata, Shojiro Nishio:
A data management model for computer-supported cooperative work.
- Koji Eguchi, Hidetaka Ito, Akira Kumamoto, Yakichi Kanata:
Adaptive document clustering using incrementally expanded queries.
- Shigeki Yamada, Satoshi Tanaka, Akira Tanaka, Ryo Mukai:
Implementation and performance evaluation of a memory-coupled scalable node architecture MESCAR for parallel and distributed processing.
- Kazuhisa Watanabe, Takahiro Haba, Noboru Kudo, Takahumi Oohori:
Fluctuation-driven learning rule for continuous-time recurrent neural networks and its application to dynamical system control.
- Mutsuko Nichogi, Takehisa Tanaka, Osamu Yamada, Katsuhiro Kanamori:
Color reproduction of teeth and gums image.
- Mutsunori Yagiura, Toshihide Ibaraki:
On metaheuristic algorithms for combinatorial optimization problems.
- Tsuyoshi Moriyama, Hideo Saito, Shinji Ozawa:
Evaluation of the relation between emotional concepts and emotional parameters in speech.
- Chikara Ohori, Michiko Inoue, Toshimitsu Masuzawa, Hideo Fujiwara:
A causal broadcast protocol for distributed mobile systems.
- Masahiko Iwane, Akira Yamawaki, Makoto Tanaka:
Tagged communication and synchronization memory for multiprocessor-on-a-chip.
- Kenji Matsushita, Toyohisa Kaneko:
An efficient image mapping method for 3D surface textures.
- Xiang-rong Zhou, Akinobu Shimizu, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki:
3D IMPRESS vision expert system for automated construction of three-dimensional image processing procedures and its performance evaluation.
- Masaaki Fukumoto, Yoshinobu Tonomura:
Whisper: A wearable handset.
- Kenichi Ogaki, Yoshio Iwai, Masahiko Yachida:
Posture estimation based on motion and structure models.
- Tsuyoshi Moriyama, Shinji Ozawa:
Measurement of human vocal emotion using fuzzy control.
- Tsuyoshi Murata, Masamichi Shimura:
A method of inductive machine discovery based on experimental data acquisition.
- Yuki Matsuzawa, Toru Abe:
Region extraction using competition of multiple active contour models.
- Junichiro Yoshimoto, Shin Ishii, Masa-aki Sato:
Application of reinforcement learning based on on-line EM algorithm to balancing of acrobot.
- Akira Hirabayashi, Hidemitsu Ogawa:
A family of projection learnings.
- Yuichi Abe, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Analysis and recognition of a human head's movement from an image sequence.
- Mikito Ikuta, Akihiro Minagawa, Toshiyuki Gotoh:
An algorithm for region extraction based on an elastic-plastic deformation model.
- Susumu Yoshimori, Atsushi Terauchi, Yoshinao Takashima, Sigeru Omatu:
Genetic relaxed iterative Fourier transform algorithm for image reconstruction from Fourier transform magnitude.
- Megumi Saito, Yoichi Sato, Katsushi Ikeuchi, Hiroshi Kashiwagi:
Measurement of surface orientations of transparent objects using polarization in highlight.
15 June 2001
- Mami Kikuchi, Norio Akamatsu:
Development of speedy and high-sensitivity pen system for writing pressure and writer identification.
- Yoshinori Yanagihara, Masanori Kawakami, Mineichi Kudo, Jun Toyama, Masaru Shimbo:
A two-channel coding of images using spline surfaces.
- Kazuteru Namba, Eiji Fujiwara:
A class of systematic m-ary single-symbol error correcting codes.
- Naofumi Katada, Haruhiko Nishimura:
Effects of neuronal dynamics on memory storing in stimulus-response scheme model.
- Junzhi Sang, Tsuyoshi Shinogi, Haruhiko Takase, Hidehiko Kita, Terumine Hayashi:
An enhanced fault model for high defect coverage.
- Shinya Tsujii, Naozumi Tanaka, Sato Saga:
Structural freehand pattern identification based on drawing manner identification.
- Koji Tsuda:
The subspace method in Hilbert space.
- Tatsuya Shibata, Toshikazu Kato:
Image retrieval system for street-landscape images using adjectives.
30 June 2001
- Kaoru Wakabayashi:
Evaluation of the effective information preservation method for binary image reduction.
- Kunihiko Mori, Jun-ichi Minamimoto, Takayasu Fuchida, Sadayuki Murashima:
One-dimensional resolution improvement of images in time series by genetic algorithm.
- Hyoungseop Kim, Kazufumi Ishida, Seiji Ishikawa, Yoshinori Otsuka, Hisashi Shimizu:
Discriminating spinal deformity employing centroids difference on the moiré images.
- Ryuzo Okada, Yoshiaki Shirai, Jun Miura, Yoshinori Kuno:
Tracking a person with 3D motion by integrating optical flow and depth.
- Yusuke Ariyoshi, Shinji Shimojo, Hideo Miyahara:
A musical structure model and its visual mechanism for hypertext score systems.
- Yoichi Yamashita, Daisuke Iwahashi, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
Keyword spotting using F0 contour information.
- Yoshiyasu Nishibe, Hiroaki Waki, Ichiro Morihara, Fumio Hattori:
Analyzing social interactions in a mobile computing environment and application to agent communication service: Experiments under the ICMAS'96 mobile assistant project.
- Akira Takeuchi, Hiroyuki Yoshida, Tomoyuki Fujita, Kazuko Ishibashi:
Intelligent learning environment for acquiring knowledge application ability.
- Hideaki Hirayama, Hiroki Honda, Toshitsugu Yuba:
Distributed shared memory with log based consistency for operations with commutative law or associative law.
- Makoto Tadenuma, Yasuaki Kanatsugu, Yutaka Tanaka:
Relationship between fluctuations of disparity data and picture quality in stereoscopic image.
- Kazuhide Hasegawa, Yukio Sato:
Endoscope system for high-speed 3D measurement.
- Chinatsu Horii, Masakazu Imai, Kunihiro Chihara:
Information retrieval using conceptual index terms for technical papers in a digital library.
- Hideo Taniguchi, Masataka Goto:
Evaluation of exchanging time for mechanism of exchanging parts of programs during execution.
- Naotake Kamiura, Yutaka Hata:
On-line testing in fuzzy controllers.
- Hitoshi Sasaki, Makoto Takeya:
Development of teaching material for cultivating logical thinking ability in a confrontational game system.
- Atsushi Shimizu, Atsushi Sagata, Hiroshi Watanabe, Naoki Kobayashi:
Bitstream scaling by reference frame altering.
- Yoshihiro Hagihara, Hidefumi Kobatake:
A morphological filter with region expansion to extract minute convex regions and its applications to medical image processing.
- Ichiro Ide, Koji Yamamoto, Reiko Hamada, Hidehiko Tanaka:
An automatic video indexing method based on shot classification.
- Tetsuya Tozaki, Yoshiki Kawata, Noboru Niki, Hironobu Ohmatsu:
Extraction and classification of pulmonary organs based on thoracic 3D CT images.
- Fubito Toyama, Kenji Shoji, Juichi Miyamichi:
A new fitness function for shape detection using genetic algorithm.
- Hidetaka Nambo, Haruhiko Kimura, Sadaki Hirose:
High-speed production system using dynamic two-way switching of match algorithm.
- Shino Iwashita, Takehisa Onisawa:
Facial caricature drawing based on subjective impressions.
- Kunio Hiyama:
The group-noted state transition method applied to a PC management system.
- Kazuhito Murakami, Tadashi Naruse:
High-speed line detection method using hough transform in local area.
- Koichi Tashima, Zheng Tang, Okihiko Ishizuka, Koichi Tanno:
An immune network with interactions between B cells for pattern recognition.
- Ken Tanaka, Daigo Hasegawa:
On the computational capability of recurrent higher-order neural networks.
- Idaku Ishii, Masatoshi Ishikawa:
Self windowing for high-speed vision.
- Akira Nishimatsu, Minoru Jihira, Shinji Kusumoto, Katsuro Inoue:
A slice reduction method using function activation information.
- Takeshi Nagasaki, Toshio Kawashima, Yoshinao Aoki:
Structure estimation of an articulated object by motion image analysis based on factorization method.
- Takeshi Asakawa, Kazuhiko Iwasaki:
Using ATPG vectors for BIST test pattern generator.
- Yoshiki Kawata, Noboru Niki, Hironobu Ohmatsu:
Curvature-based internal structure analysis of pulmonary nodules using thoracic 3D CT images.
- Junko Ichino, Shun'ichi Tano:
User interface providing support for creating artistic patterns.
- Satoshi Nishino, Kenji Ohshima:
Fault detection for IC board using histogram of thermography.
- Yoshio Nishiyama, Hideo Saito, Shinji Ozawa:
Estimation of 3D model and object color using multiple color images.
- Tetsuya Takaoka, Masanori Izumida, Kenji Murakami:
A classification method to reduce the number of categories in ART1.
- Mina Aoki, Masahiko Fujita:
Adaptation transfer between scanning saccade and memory-guided saccade.
15 November 2001
- Seiichi Uchida, Hiroaki Sakoe:
Piecewise linear two-dimensional warping.
- Akinori Ito, Chiori Hori, Masaharu Katoh, Masaki Kohda:
Language modeling by stochastic dependency grammar for Japanese speech recognition.
- Takahiro Takada, Takemitsu Hasegawa, Hisakazu Ogura, Masato Tanaka, Hiroki Yamada, Hiroyuki Komuro, Yasushi Ishii:
Statistical filter for multiple test noise on fMRI.
- Yasushi Hirano, Akinobu Shimizu, Jun-ichi Hasegawa, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki:
A tracking algorithm for extracting ridge lines in three-dimensional gray images using curvature of four-dimensional hypersurface.
- Jun Hiroi, Keiichi Tokuda, Takashi Masuko, Takao Kobayashi, Tadashi Kitamura:
Very low bit rate speech coding based on HMMs.
- Takahide Takano, Takeshi Naemura, Hiroshi Harashima:
3D space coding using virtual object surface.
- Jun Nagumo, Jiro Tanaka:
Introducing the fisheye view into graph drawing algorithm.
- Yasunori Kimura, Kouya Shimura, Haruko Nishimoto, Motoyuki Kawaba, Takeshi Eguchi:
Building a design support tool for superscalar processors and its case studies.
30 November 2001
- Katsumi Mori, Eiji Watanabe, Shigekazu Katagiri:
Elliptic arc discrimination using conjugate diameter of chord.
- Wataru Sunayama, Yuji Nomura, Yukio Ohsawa, Masahiko Yachida:
Support system for user interests expression on searching web pages.
- Kazutsuna Yamaji, Yutaka Hirata, Shiro Usui:
Improvement of the method for monitoring autonomic nervous activity by pupillary flash response.
- Satoru Morita:
Learning action sequences using recurrent neural network with multiresolutional channel.
- Shigenori Maeda, Masayuki Mukunoki, Michihiko Minoh, Katsuo Ikeda:
An interactive image retrieval system with self-explanation function.
- Hiroei Imai, Masahiro Tsunoyama, Ikuo Ishii, Hideo Makino:
A method for analyzing a queuing network by the tagged-task model.
- Masanori Adaka, Eiji Okubo:
A dynamic synchronization protocol and scheduling method based on Timestamp Ordering for real-time transactions.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ken'ichi Asami, Tadashi Kitamura:
Development of a diagnostic supporting tool for a circulatory system model of living body.
- Masahiko Suzaki, Osamu Yamakita, Shin-ichi Horikawa, Yuji Kuno, Hiroko Aida, Naoki Sasaki, Ryo Kusunose:
A horse identification system using biometrics.
- Hiroaki Nishi, Koji Tasho, Tomohiro Kudoh, Hideharu Amano:
A network switch for supporting high-performance parallel processing by computers distributed in local areas.
- Ryutaro Ichise, Masayuki Numao:
Learning relational rule from examples that are neither positive nor negative.
- Hiroshi Toshima, Tomohiro Yoneda:
Efficient verification by exploiting symmetry and abstraction.
- Kazutoshi Sumiya, Reiko Noda, Katsumi Tanaka:
A temporal link mechanism for hypermedia broadcasting.
- Kazunori Onoguchi, Nobuyuki Takeda, Mutsumi Watanabe:
Obstacle location estimation using planar projection stereopsis method.