- Kiyoshi Akama, Hiroshi Mabuchi, Eiichi Miyamoto:
A theoretical foundation for solving "no-solution" problems by abstraction.
- Akinori Abe:
Abductive analogical reasoning.
- Kazuhiro Oka, Kineo Matsui:
A signature method for image data using partial scrambling with the generalized Peano scan.
- Haruo Takeda:
Maximum-likelihood estimation of a sensor configuration in a polygonal environment.
- Takuichi Nishimura, Toshiro Mukai, Shunsuke Nozaki, Ryuichi Oka:
Adaptation to gesture performers by an on-line teaching system for spotting recognition of gestures from a time-varying image.
- Tsutomu Matsunaga:
A study of document filtering using the subspace method of pattern recognition.
- Toosaku Kojima, Tazu Nomoto:
Packaging design concept simulator for electronic circuit.
- Satoshi Ito, Yoshitsugu Kamimura, Yoshifumi Yamada:
Real-time holographic reconstruction of NMR images using a liquid crystal-spatial light modulator.
- Hideki Sato, Sakae Funahashi, Tatsuya Hayashi:
A framework of object migration in multiaspect object-oriented database.
- Takahiro Kawamura, Naoki Kase, Dai Araki, Akihiko Ohsuga:
Development of a distributed cooperative scheduling system based on negotiations between scheduling agents.
- Akio Nagasaka, Takafumi Miyatake:
A quick scene classification method based on compact encoding of video feature sequence.
- Mikito Notomi, Shiro Ozawa, Heitou Zen:
Modeling of urban scene by motion analysis.
- Shiro Ikeda:
Acceleration of the EM algorithm.
- Masashi Morimoto, Yasuhito Suenaga:
Variable generalized hough transform based on error analysis of curve gradient.
- Tomio Echigo, Shun-ichi Iisaku:
Unsupervised segmentation of colored texture images by using multiple GMRF models and a hypothesis of merging primitives.
- Yasuhiro Niikura, Akihito Akutsu, Yukinobu Taniguchi, Takashi Satou, Yoshinobu Tonomura, Hiroshi Hamada:
Shot change detection from MPEG encoded video data.
- Naoyuki Tsuruta, Rin-ichiro Taniguchi, Makoto Amamiya:
Hypercolumn model: A combination model of hierarchical self-organizing maps and neocognitron for image recognition.
- Takushi Sogo, Hiroshi Ishiguro, Toru Ishida:
Spatial constraint propagation for identifying qualitative spatial structure.
- Takahisa Ando, Yoshiyuki Sekiya, Takao Uehara:
Partnership bidding for computer bridge.
- Jun Miyazaki, Haruo Yokota:
Performance evaluation of the CPPS distributed-memory parallel production system under various system parameters.
- Hiroyuki Tsukahara, Yoji Nishiyama, Fumiyuki Takahashi, Takashi Fuse, Toru Nishino, Moritoshi Ando:
High-speed solder bump inspection system using a laser scanner and CCD camera.
- Takako Nakatani, Tetsuo Tamai:
Organizing process of objects viewed in multiple perspectives.
- Arata Takahashi, Yoshiki Ninomiya:
A method for robust lane marking candidate selection of lane recognition.
- Yoichiro Sato, Yoshinobu Yamasoto, Masanori Saito, Hiroto Kagotani, Takuji Okamoto, Masahiro Kawai:
Systematic reducing of metastable operations in CMOS D flip-flops.
- Kyouji Tanaka, Yoshiaki Shirai:
Quality estimation of product group from nonuniform texture images by selective self-inhibited learning.
- Makoto Ohki, Syuhei Hayashi, Masaaki Ohkita:
A fast computational algorithm of a fuzzy reasoning using the product-sum-gravity method.
- Yukiyasu Yoshinaga, Hidefumi Kobatake:
The line detection method with robustness against contrast and width variation applied in gradient vector field.
- Kousuke Moriwaki, Kotaro Nakatani:
Illumination-invariant retrieval of multicolored object using sampled spectrum image.
- Tsuneo Kanno, Hiroshi Nagahashi, Takeshi Agui:
Extraction of male and female facial features using neural networks.
- Hirokazu Masuda, Nobutaka Kuroki, Masahiro Numa, Kotaro Hirano:
Layered blind deconvolution with interband prediction.
- Shin'ya Takahashi, Hiroaki Sakoe:
An algorithm for tracking multiple trajectories in a noisy picture.
- Ryohei Nakatsu, Naoko Tosa, Takeshi Ochi, Hideaki Suzuki:
Concept and construction of an interactive movie system.
- Yuji Ichioka, Tsuyoshi Yamamura, Yuji Sagawa, Noboru Ohnishi, Noboru Sugie:
Evaluation of abstracts based on surface information of sentences.
- Masaya Iwata, Isamu Kajitani, Masahiro Murakawa, Yuji Hirao, Hitoshi Iba, Tetsuya Higuchi:
Pattern recognition system using evolvable hardware.
- Michiko Ohkura, Yasuyuki Yanagida, Taro Maeda, Susumu Tachi:
Measurement of auditory alleys in a virtual environment and their mathematical models.
- Kazutsuna Yamaji, Yutaka Hirata, Shiro Usui:
A method for monitoring autonomic nervous activity by pupillary flash response.
- Naoyuki Ichimura, Fumiaki Tomita:
Motion segmentation based on feature selection from shape matrix.
- Hiroomi Hikawa:
An efficient three-valued multilayer neural network with on-chip learning suitable for hardware implementation.
- Yasuhiro Watanabe, Kazuaki Tanaka, Norihiro Abe, Hirokazu Taki, Yoshimasu Kinoshita, Akira Yokota:
Measurement of fragments with MRI and relic restoration using virtual reality technologies.
- Norihito Toyota, Takeo Saegusa:
Sequencing of instructional terms based on cluster analysis with weighted graph.
- Masahiro Kimura, Ryohei Nakano:
Dynamical systems produced by recurrent neural networks.
- Yoshihiro Nakamura, Tsuneo Kuwabara, Kazutoki Takeda:
Factors determining the difficulty of practice problems in a computer language textbook.
- Yoshinaga Kato, Tetsuya Muroi:
Discriminative state-dependent weightings of duration-based state transition model through minimum classification error training.
- Naonori Ueda, Ryohei Nakano:
EM algorithm with split and merge operations for mixture models.
- Hideaki Hirayama, Toshio Shirakihara, Tatsunori Kanai:
Distributed replication mechanism for building fault tolerant system with distributed checkpoint mechanism.
- Teruyuki Kaneko, Tetsuo Sagara, Takashi Takeda, Ryuzo Takiyama:
A digital curve recognition method applicable to non-singly connected curves.
- Toshihiro Nemoto, Masaru Kitsuregawa:
Load balancing algorithm using tape migration mechanisms for scalable tape archiver and its performance evaluation.
- Yasunari Yokota, Yasuhiko Masuda, Masae Yokota:
Visual information transmission model for image coding based on the orientation selectivity of neurons in the visual cortex.
- Asanobu Kitamoto, Mikio Takagi:
The area proportion distribution - relationship with the internal structure of mixels and its application to image classification.
- Tetsuya Takiguchi, Satoshi Nakamura, Kiyohiro Shikano:
Model adaptation by HMM decomposition and composition in noisy reverberant environments.
- Takeya Kasukawa, Michio Nakanishi, Hideo Matsuda, Akihiro Hashimoto:
An efficient procedure for maintaining materialized views on distributed database systems.
- Satoshi Miyaji, Takahiro Hamada, Shuichi Matsumoto:
Development of a digital compressed picture quality assessment system considering human visual perception.
- Shinichiro Omachi, Hirotomo Aso:
A fast algorithm for a k-NN classifier based on the branch and bound method and computational quantity estimation.
- Akio Shio, Yasuhiro Aoki:
Sketch Plan: A prototype system for interpreting hand-sketched floor plans.
- Toshimitsu Kaneko, Osamu Hori:
Cut detection method for MPEG compressed video using likelihood ratio test.
- Hiroyuki Kato, Masatoshi Yoshikawa:
A model and queries for databases managing structured documents with object links.
- Shiko Yokozuka, Yumi Nakayama, Hiromi Kida:
High-speed, accurate gas recognition and concentration estimates by the time-division method.
- Kazumasa Yamazawa, Yoshio Onoe, Naokazu Yokoya, Haruo Takemura:
Telepresence by real-time view-dependent image generation from omnidirectional images.
- Tetsuro Minamiyama, Yuzo Takamatsu:
Identification of redundant faults in combinational circuits.
- Toshihiko Suguri, Hiroyuki Yamashita, Shingo Kinoshita, Yasushi Okada:
Load balancing in distributed autonomous cooperative systems.
- Yoshiaki Sugiyama, Yasuo Ariki:
Automatic classification of TV sports news video by multiple subspace method.
- Chunxiao Li, Heitou Zen, Masao Sakauchi:
Creation of plane spatiotemporal image using a hyperbolic slit and acquisition of 3D information.
- Naoki Chiba, Hiroshi Kano, Michihiko Minoh, Masashi Yasuda:
Feature-based image mosaicing.
- Osamu Mizuno, Yoshiaki Shishikui, Yuji Nojiri, Yoshimichi Ohtsuka, Yutaka Tanaka:
A study on bit allocation method based on rate-distortion properties for different coded picture types.
- Akira Namatame, Masahiro Takahashi:
Adaptive consensus formation among multiple agents.
- Lixu Gu, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Extraction of abdominal organ regions using three-dimensional mathematical morphology.
- Yoshiaki Seki, Tomohiro Kokogawa, Akihiro Shimizu:
Fly-fishing - A dynamic linking module.
- Koichi Mouri, Eiji Okubo:
The design and implementation of the Lavender micro kernel.
- Eiji Sugino, Haruo Yokota:
Analysis for performance and reliability of fault-tolerant parallel software.
- Yasunari Yokota, Masaomi Koizumi, Noritaka Matsuoka:
Prediction coding of ECG by nonlinear autoregressive model.
- Hiroto Kagotani, Yoichiro Sato, Yoshimichi Takahara, Takuji Okamoto:
A method of affine transformation for rectangular video image.
- Takashi Ida, Yoko Sambonsugi, Toshiaki Watanabe:
Boundary fitting of extracted objects using LIFS.
- Takashige Hoshiai, Patrick Tsinany, Norio Sato:
Proposal and implementation of a stream interface based on a request-response model.
- Takahiro Hara, Kaname Harumoto, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Shojiro Nishio, Jun Okui:
A dynamic replica allocation method based on database migration in broadband networks.
- Hideo Kasuga, Hiroaki Yamamoto, Masayuki Okamoto:
Color quantization using the fast K-means algorithm.
- Koji Nakamae, Takashi Ishimura, Hiromu Fujioka:
EB tester fault localization algorithm for combinational circuits by utilizing fault simulation and test pattern sequence for EB tester.
- Taizo Iijima, Yasuhiro Aoki:
Derivation of an exact solution on a principal component analysis for a set of root visual patterns.
- Takateru Kyogoku, Yukari Hamada, Tetsuya Murakami, Koichi Wada:
Efficient event communication algorithm and its evaluation for parallel logic simulation.
- Keita Maehara, Kuniaki Uehara:
Parallel network organization algorithm for graph matching and subgraph isomorphism detection.
- Shintaro Meki, Yahiko Kambayashi:
Acceleration of relational database operations on vector processors.
- Makoto Iwata, Souichi Miyata, Hiroaki Terada:
A self-timed superpipeline data-driven processor.
- Hiromi Hiraishi:
Yet more image computations for SMV, the symbolic model verifier.
- Yoshiaki Takai, Hironori Emaru, Tsuyoshi Yamamoto:
DGP: Dynamic grouping of particles for parallel molecular dynamics simulations.
- Koji Fujimoto, Kazuhiro Fujita, Yasuo Yoshida:
Restoration from multiframe blurred images based on stochastic image models.
- Mitsuru Sakai, Masaaki Yoneda, Hiroyuki Hase, Hiroshi Maruyama, Michiko Naoe:
A quadratic discriminant function based on bias rectification of eigenvalues.
- Naonori Ueda:
Optimal linear combination of neural network classifiers based on the minimum classification error criterion.
- Toyota Fujioka, Hirotomo Aso:
Parallel architecture for high-speed LZSS data coding/decoding.
- Qing Zhu, Akihisa Kodate, Woontae Kim, Yoshiyori Urano, Hideyoshi Tominaga:
An undefined character processing system using character structure analysis by mathematical morphology.
- Keishi Tajima, Kazuya Yoda, Katsumi Tanaka:
Access control and authorization for CG data with multiple detail levels.
- Hiroshi Murase, Vasudevan V. Vinod:
Fast visual search using focused color matching - active search.
- Kiyohiko Okayama, Suguru Yamaguchi, Hideo Miyahara:
Design and implementation of network management system SPLICE/NM based on scripted operations.
- Hirotaka Niitsuma, Shin Ishii, Minoru Ito:
Analog lambda-opt approach to quadratic assignment problem.
- Takahiro Hara, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Shojiro Nishio:
A scheduling of database migration in wide-area networks.
- Mitsuyuki Nakao, Ken Hirokawa, Norihiro Katayama, Mitsuaki Yamamoto, Masanori Munakata:
A multivariate and multistate analysis of dynamics of cardiovascular signals.
- Mitsukuni Matayoshi:
Tree chromosome structure in a genetic algorithm to identify functions.
- Kaoru Sumi, Yasuyuki Sumi, Kenji Mase, Shinichi Nakasuka, Koichi Hori:
Information presentation by inferring user's interests based on individual conceptual spaces.
- Manabu Nakamura, Noriyuki Iwane, Setsuko Otsuki:
Intelligent tutoring system for reading mathematical expressions.
- Toshihiko Misu, Tatsuaki Hashimoto, Keiken Ninomiya:
Recognition and extraction of topographic features from gray-scale image of a celestial body.
- Hiroshi Ohta, Hitoshi Saji, Hiromasa Nakatani:
Recognition of facial expressions using muscle-based feature models.
- Chieko Furuichi, Katsura Aizawa, Kazuhiko Inoue:
Speech recognition using stochastic phonemic segment model based on phoneme segmentation.
- Masumi Kawakami, Atsushi Yoshida, Sadahiro Isoda:
Evaluating modeling efficiency of a specific software architecture.
- Yasuo Matsuyama:
The alpha-EM algorithm and its basic properties.
- Kiyomitsu Yoneda, Takashi Matsubara, Yoshiaki Koga:
Evaluation of rollback points on multiprocessor systems.
- Hajime Miyazawa, Shigeru Chiba, Takashi Masuda:
Effectiveness and limitations of secondary servers for wide-area distributed file systems.
- Yoshinobu Higami, Kewal K. Saluja, Yuzo Takamatsu, Kozo Kinoshita:
Static test compaction for IDDQ testing of bridging faults in sequential circuits.
- Akira Yamamoto:
Queuing model with interrupt enable points and its application to the analyses of suspend controls of disk units.
- Toshiyuki Amano, Akashi Yamaguchi, Seiji Inokuchi:
Eigenspace approach for object recognition and its pose detection.
- Akira Nakaaki, Hajime Shibata, Toru Murase, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Shojiro Nishio:
Maintenance of location-dependent views in mobile database environments.
- Takashi Naito, Toshihiko Tsukada, Keiichi Yamada, Shin Yamamoto:
Moving-vehicle license plate recognition method robust to changes in lighting conditions.
- Takashi Komatsu, Takahiro Saito:
Global motion segmentation method and application to progressive scanning conversion.
15 November 2000
- Shinichiro Omachi, Hirotomo Aso:
A qualitative adaptation of subspace method for character recognition.
- Hiroshi Fukuda, Naohiro Fukumura, Masazumi Katayama, Yoji Uno:
Relation between object recognition and formation of hand shape: A computational approach to human grasping movements.
- Kenichi Maruyama, Makoto Kobayashi, Hirobumi Yamada, Yasuaki Nakano:
Cursive handwritten word recognition by integrating multiple classifiers.
- Yoshichika Fujioka, Nobuhiro Tomabechi:
Design of a WSI scale parallel processor for intelligent robot control based on a dynamic reconfiguration of multi-operand arithmetic units.
- Kenji Matsushita, Toyohisa Kaneko:
Surface reconstruction with preserving volume data.
- Hiroshi Kitajima, Masafumi Hagiwara:
Human posture estimation method from a single image using genetic algorithm and fuzzy inference.
- Takashi Tomii, Minako Kobayashi, Hiroshi Arisawa:
Design of real-world-scene databases with mapping to virtual CG space.
- Yutaka Kidawara, Yuichi Sugiyama, Katsumi Tanaka:
A cost model and copyright management for 3D digital contents using multilevel complex objects.
- Shin-ya Kobayashi, Kouji Matsuura, Nobuyuki Ishimori, Munehiro Fukuda:
A hierarchical commitment algorithm for permanent time stamp ordering.
30 November 2000
- Satoshi Oode, Kazushi Murakoshi, Kiyohiko Nakamura:
Analysis of the reliability and precision of spike timing by a single model neuron.
- Shinichiro Omachi, Hiroko Yokoyama, Hirotomo Aso:
Object arrangement into Euclidean space using genetic algorithm.
- Ryoichi Kawada, Atsushi Koike, Shuichi Matsumoto:
An integrated scheme of arbitrarily shaped segmentation and motion estimation.
- Norio Katayama, Shin'ichi Satoh:
Application of multidimensional indexing methods to massive processing of multimedia information.
- Takahiro Kawamura, Yasuyuki Tahara, Tetsuo Hasegawa, Akihiko Ohsuga, Shinichi Honiden:
Bee-gent: bonding and encapsulation enhancement agent framework for development of distributed systems.
- Yasushi Itoh, Kumi Akataki, Katsumi Mita:
Spectrum analysis of the mechanomyogram: elimination of the longitudinal shortening component of muscle fibers.
- Koji Okuhara, Koji Sasaki, Shunji Osaki:
Reproductive and competitive radial basis function networks adaptable to dynamical environments.
- Kunihiko Itoh, Katsumi Mita, Kumi Akataki, Makoto Watakabe, Atsuo Kato:
Analysis of muscle contraction to external elastic load using wavelet transform.
- Toshio Ueshiba, Fumiaki Tomita:
A factorization method for multiple perspective views via iterative depth estimation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Kazuhiko Takahashi, Tatsumi Sakaguchi, Jun Ohya:
Remarks on a real-time, noncontact, nonwear, 3D human body posture estimation method.
- Takeharu Sato, Jun Sato:
Visual servoing from uncalibrated cameras for uncalibrated robots.
- Masahide Nishiura, Mayumi Yuasa, Mutsumi Watanabe:
Active contour extraction method using partial shape constraint contour model.
- Tetsuo Asano, Yasuyuki Kawamura:
Algorithmic considerations on the computational complexities of digital line extraction problem.
- Yoshihiro Tsujino:
A verification method for some GUI dialogue properties.
- Hiromi Kobayashi, Kazuo Tokito:
Descriptions of timing in requirements for reactive systems.
- Makoto Kayashima, Masato Terada, Tatsuya Fujiyama, Minoru Koizumi, Eri Katou:
VPN construction method for multiple firewall environment.
- Minoru Kohata:
A new 1.2 kbit/s speech coding method based on a sinusoidal harmonic vocoder.
- Satoshi Takahashi, Shigeki Sagayama:
Speaker adaptation of acoustic models using correlations of training transfer vectors.
- Eiko Takaoka, Yoshio Tanaka, Masakazu Nakanishi:
Implementation and evaluation of adaptive garbage collection.
- Michio Oikawa, Ko-ichi Sano, Yoshiaki Isobe:
Region-restricted model for fast volume rendering to interactively change visualized objects.