- Minoru Ashizawa, Hideaki Kikuchi, Yusuke Mishina, Hiromichi Fujisawa, Minoru Hidaka, Naoko Yamazaki, Akito Sakurai:
Using digital libraries as a community hall for worldwide information spiral development.
- Michitaka Hirose, Tetsuro Ogi, Shohei Ishiwata, Toshio Yamada:
Development and evaluation of the CABIN immersive multiscreen display.
- Megumi Ishii, Shigeo Kaneda:
An approach to workflow using consistency maintenance agents.
- Nobuhiko Asakura, Toshio Inui:
A Bayesian model for perception of surfaces from binocular disparity.
- Shingo Kinoshita, Hiroyuki Yamashita, Toshihiko Suguri, Kouichi Nagami:
Hardware/software co-simulation focusing on functional verification of large-scale ASICs.
- Tetsuya Yagi, Seiji Kameda, Kunihiko Iizuka:
A parallel analog intelligent vision sensor with a variable receptive field.
- Yoshihiro Ueda, Masahide Kaneko, Takahiro Saito, Hiroshi Harashima:
Low-bit-rate video coding using a planar representation with multiframe maps.
- Masato Tsukahara, Miki Haseyama, Hideo Kitajima:
Removal of additive white noise using an adaptive Wiener filter with edge retention.
- Xiangyong Cheng, Iwaki Akiyama, Yi Wang, Kouichi Itoh:
Breast tumor diagnostic system using three-dimensional ultrasonic echography.
- Nobutaka Suzuki, Minoru Ito, Jun Okui:
On the possibility of path expressions containing backward navigations in object-oriented databases.
- Kengo Katayama, Hisayuki Hirabayashi, Hiroyuki Narihisa:
Performance analysis for crossover operators of genetic algorithm.
- Midori Asaka:
Information gathering with mobile agents for an intrusion detection system.
- Eiji Hasegawa, Yoshihiko Nomura:
A similarity measurement method robust to background noise.
- Kazunori Ohtani, Tohru Kiryu, Yoshiaki Saitoh:
Extraction of autonomic nervous system-related components from heart rate variability during cycle exercise by time-frequency analysis.
- Teruhisa Miura, Toru Ishida:
Stochastic node caching for memory-bounded search.
- Michiharu Niimi, Hideki Noda, Eiji Kawaguchi:
Steganography based on region segmentation with a complexity measure.
- Koichi Munakata:
Query processing for integration of information sources based on a self-descriptive object model.
- Toshihiro Nemoto, Kazuhiko Sako, Masaru Kitsuregawa, Mikio Takagi:
Implementation of tertiary storage file system with partial migration mechanism on an 8 mm tape archiver and its performance evaluation.
- Takayuki Nagai, Seigo Yasutome, Nobuki Tokura:
Convex hull problem with imprecise input and its solution.
- Katsuya Hakozaki, Hideaki Kanai, Katsunori Ishikawa, Hong Chen, Katsushi Izawa:
Conceptual design of a virtual library for personal use.
- Nobutatsu Nakamura, Kozo Satoda, Ryuichi Hiraike, Keiji Nemoto:
Ladakh: An internet 3D multiuser system.
- Takamasa Shimada, Tsuyoshi Shiina, Yoichi Saito:
Autodetection of characteristics of sleep EEG with integration of multichannel information by neural networks and fuzzy rules.
- Masahiko Morita, Satoshi Murakami:
Recognition of sequential patterns by nonmonotonic neural networks.
- Toshiaki Fukada, Mike Schuster, Yoshinori Sagisaka:
Phoneme boundary estimation using bidirectional recurrent neural networks and its applications.
- Shunji Satoh, Jousuke Kuroiwa, Hirotomo Aso, Shogo Miyake:
A rotation-invariant neocognitron.
- Yoshikazu Nakajima, Hiroshi Inomata, Hiroki Nogawa, Yoshinobu Sato, Shinichi Tamura, Kozo Okazaki, Seiji Torii:
Fluid flow computation based on physical model.
- Ken Watanabe, Yoshio Iwai, Yasushi Yagi, Masahiko Yachida:
Recognition of sign language alphabet using colored gloves.
- Hyunbea You, Takashi Takahashi, Yuki Hasegawa, Ryuji Tokunaga:
Improving LIFS image coding via extended condensations.
- Ko Sakai:
Network algorithm for shape-from-texture based on human visual psychophysics and computational analysis.
- Hiroshi Yokoyama, Xiaoqing Wen, Hideo Tamamoto:
Random pattern testable design with partial circuit duplication and IDDQ testing.
- Takahiro Hara, Kaname Harumoto, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Shojiro Nishio:
A distributed database system based on database migration and its mechanism for concurrency control.
- Takao Yamashita, Satoshi Ono:
A precise clock synchronization method using ISDN.
- Kuniaki Naoi, Naohisa Takahashi:
Semantic configuration management model using a path dependence flow graph.
- Shinsaku Hiura, Akashi Yamaguchi, Kosuke Sato, Seiji Inokuchi:
Real-time tracking of free object based on measurement and synthesis of range image sequence.
15 June 1999
- Satoshi Matsuda:
Quantized Hopfield networks for integer programming.
- Hiromi Kobayashi, Satoru Ichinose, Yasunari Shidama:
State fence diagrams - A graphical representation for designing reactive systems.
- Yutaka Wada, Zixue Cheng, Shoichi Noguchi:
Distributed algorithms for allocating resources to process groups and their complexity.
- Tamami Sugasaka, Ryusuke Masuoka, Akira Sato, Hironobu Kitajima, Fumihiro Maruyama:
SAGE and its application to electronic commerce - SAGE: Francis: A system based on "virtual catalog".
- Kiichirou Izumida, Nobuya Nagata:
A method of movement tracking based on the inertial plane.
- Makoto Ohki, Toshiaki Moriyama, Masaaki Ohkita:
Optimization of fuzzy reasoning by genetic algorithm using variable bit-selection probability.
30 June 1999
- Takayuki Ito, Toramatsu Shintani:
Persuasion based on exchanging proposals for cooperative scheduling.
- Susumu Kubota, Osamu Hori:
Uncertainty model of the gradient constraint and quantitative reliability measures of optical flow.
- Naoki Chiba, Takeo Kanade:
A tracker for broken and closely spaced lines.
- Moritoshi Ando, Hiroshi Oka, Hideo Okada, Yorihiro Sakashita, Nobumi Shibutani:
Automated verification technology using CAD data.
- Kenji Saito, Hiroyuki Shioya, Tsutomu Da-te:
A literature search system based on the maximum entropy principle in a Bayesian network.
- Shuichi Miyazaki, Kazuo Iwama:
Approximation of coNP sets by NP-complete sets and its applications.
- Tsuyoshi Shinogi, Terumine Hayashi, Kazuo Taki:
Test generation for stuck-on faults in pass-transistor logic SPL and implementation of DFT circuits.
- Kazuhiro Matsui, Yusuke Suganami, Yukio Kosugi:
Feature selection by genetic algorithm for MRI segmentation.
- Tsuneo Okubo, Mitsuo Ikeda, Yutaka Tashiro, Toshio Kondo, Ryota Kasai, Hiroshi Kotera, Tetsuma Sakurai:
Concurrent and collaborative methodologies in short TAT LSI design and manufacturing.
- Satoshi Maekawa, Hajime Kita, Yoshikazu Nishikawa, Hidefumi Sawai:
Self-organizing formation of receptive fields.
- Yasuyuki Nakajima, Kiyono Ujihara, Akio Yoneyama:
Shot change detection from partially decoded MPEG data.
- Naoko Uemoto, Yukio Kosugi:
Dynamic regularization for the restoration of PET images.
- Motoyuki Takaai, Hideaki Takeda, Toyoaki Nishida:
A designer support environment for cooperative design.
- Koichi Hata, Jun Ohya, Fumio Kishino, Ryohei Nakatsu:
Automatic extraction and tracking of complex contours.
- Hiroyuki Matsunaga, Kiichi Urahama:
Unsupervised learning algorithms for multimodal pattern classifiers.
- Koji Miyajima, Naoki Mukawa, Mamoru Okada:
Regularization using the MDL principle: estimation of regularization parameters for regions containing discontinuities.
- Junichi Taguchi, Kunihiko Kido, Ko-ichi Sano:
Directional image filter respectively adjusted to edge and flat regions.
- Toshikazu Kawahara, Yuji Sakamoto, Musiyiwa Zana:
An automatic method for extraction of the internal parts of organs from MR images with variable size of texture regions.
- Mitsuru Ikeda, Shogo Go, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
A model of computer-supported collaborative learning: opportunistic group formation.
- Takehiko Kagoshima, Masami Akamine:
Automatic generation of synthesis units by unit selection based on closed-loop training.
- Shinichi Yoshizawa, Shinji Doki, Shigeru Okuma:
An associative memory system for sequential learning using reliability of memorized patterns.
- Takashi Owaki, Yoshihiro Nakabo, Akio Namiki, Idaku Ishii, Masatoshi Ishikawa:
Real-time system for virtually touching objects in the real world using modality transformation from images to haptic information.
- Shoichi Araki, Naokazu Yokoya, Haruo Takemura:
Real-time tracking of multiple moving objects using split-and-merge contour models based on crossing detection.
- Masanori Toda, Yoshihide Magome, Tadahiro Kubota:
A high-speed rough classification method based on associative matching.
- Shuichi Arai:
Integrated knowledge description of image and language to acquire the concept of linguistic symbol standing for shape and structure through learning.
- Hideki Hashimoto, Kunihiko Fukushima:
Recognition and segmentation of facial components using selective attention mechanism.
- Osamu Yoshioka, Kazuhiro Arai, Noboru Sugamura, Shigeki Sagayama:
An address data entry system with a multimodal interface including speech recognition.
- Kuniaki Naoi, Naohisa Takahashi:
Detection of infeasible paths using Presburger arithmetic.
- Masakatsu Hoshimi, Maki Yamada, Katsuyuki Niyada:
Practical method of unspecified-speaker speech recognition on single-chip DSP.
- Jun Matsueda, Fujio Oosawa, Kazumi Sutou, Takahiro Kikuchi, Michio Tamano, Tetsuo Koezuka, Yasuo Furukawa:
An automatic adjustment system for the optical head of a magnetooptical disk drive.
- Atsushi Kasao, Masayuki Nakajima:
Synergistic image creator - A picture generation system with consideration of the painting process.
- Yoshihiro Tohma, Takuya Iwata:
Fault-tolerant neural networks with higher functionality.
- Kiyoshige Nakamura, Keiichi Sakai, Tadashi Ae:
Multimedia data processing using a VLIW hardware stack processor.
- Hideyuki Suzuki, Osamu Nakamura:
Stereo matching algorithm for curved objects based on isodensity lines and a new method for interval corresponding estimation.
- Tsuneo Nakanishi, Kazuki Joe, Constantine D. Polychronopoulos, Keijiro Araki, Akira Fukuda:
Estimating minimum parallel execution time of loops with loop-carried dependencies.
- Takayuki Yamagata, Akihiro Fujii, Yoshiaki Nemoto:
A multicast routing algorithm.
- Shigeru Akamatsu:
Computer recognition of human face - A survey.
- Haruo Oishi, Atsuhiro Nishikata, Yasutaka Shimizu:
Development of automatic keyword searching system from databases on a network.
- Kenji Shoji, Juichi Miyamichi, Kunihiko Hirano:
Contour following and reconstruction of binary images stored in run format.
- Takenori Kouda, Yahiko Kambayashi:
FPGA circuit optimization using block integration based on multiple output capability.
- Kenji Funahashi, Takami Yasuda, Shigeki Yokoi, Jun-ichiro Toriwaki:
A model for manipulation of objects with virtual hand in 3D virtual space.
- Keiki Takadama, Shinichi Nakasuka, Takao Terano:
An approach to printed circuit board design with organizational learning agents.
- Nobuhiro Tsunashima, Takamitsu Awakura, Masami Koide, Jyuniti Yamaguchi, Masato Nakajima:
Measuring distances to objects using rotating mirror system.
- Satoru Morita, Hiroaki Takata:
Generation of interpolative images by determining elasticity of active contour model.
- Masahiro Tonomura, Tetsuo Kosaka, Sho-ichi Matsunaga:
Speaker adaptation using maximum a posteriori probability estimation with data size-dependent parameter smoothing.
- Masami Tomizawa, Yoshinori Taniwaki, Shigeo Mikoshiba, Shin Hasegawa:
Improvement of X-ray CT image quality by use of prior information.
- Hiroshi Tominaga, Tatsuhiro Yonekura:
A proposal of an auditory interface for the virtual three-dimensional space.
- Naomi Terasaki, Naofumi Iwama, Yohsuke Hosoda:
Sparse-data CT image reconstruction using Tikhonov-Phillips regularization and GVC: Application to plasma images.
- Ken-ichi Suzuki, Nobuyuki Oba, Shigenori Shimizu, Hiroaki Kobayashi, Tadao Nakamura:
Time stamp invalidation of TLB-unified cache and its performance evaluation.
- Atsushi Nagai, Yoshinori Kuno, Yoshiaki Shirai:
Detection of moving objects against a changing background.
15 November 1999
- Atsushi Okubo, Atsushi Nishikawa, Fumio Miyazaki:
Selective acquisition of 3D structure with an active stereo vision system.
- Naoki Tanaka, Toshiaki Koreyeda, Takeshi Inoue, Koji Kajitani:
A method of BP network learning by expanding the distribution of category.
- Yasushi Sumi, Yoshihiro Kawai, Takashi Yoshimi, Fumiaki Tomita:
Recognition of three-dimensional free-form objects using segment-based stereo vision.
- Hiroshi Okumura, Hiroshi Hanaizumi, Toshinori Yoshikawa:
A change detection method for remotely sensed images using a statistical test for change recognition and change pattern discrimination.
- Yoshichika Fujioka, Michitaka Kameyama:
Design of a reconfigurable VLSI processor for robot control based on bit-serial architecture.
- Tadahiro Ohmi, Tadashi Shibata, Koji Kotani, Tsutomu Nakai, Akira Nakada, Ning Mei Yu, Masahiro Konda, Tatsuo Morimoto, Yuichiro Yamashita:
Association hardware for intelligent electronic systems.
- Hideaki Nobata, Haruhiko Kimura, Sadaki Hirose:
A proposal to reduce cumulative reasoning time in hypothetical reasoning.
- Shunji Maeda, Makoto Ono, Hitoshi Kubota, Mitsuo Nakatani:
Precise detection of short-circuit defects on TFT substrate by infrared image matching.
- Masayuki Mukunoki, Michihiko Minoh, Katsuo Ikeda:
Retrieval of landscape images and automatic index generation by using object sketches.
- Takao Watanabe:
Design of speech recognition system: problems and solutions.
- Manabu Motegi, Yukio Kosugi:
Self-organizing elastic networks for generating a 3D model for many images.
30 November 1999
- Akio Yoneyama, Yasuyuki Nakajima, Hiromasa Yanagihara, Masaru Sugano:
Moving object detection from MPEG video stream.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, Mitsunori Ikeguchi, Shugo Nakamura, Kentaro Shimizu, Junta Doi:
Prediction of protein structure classes and secondary structures by means of hidden Markov models.
- Takuya Nakaike, Takehito Sasaki, Masayuki Katahira, Hiroaki Kobayashi, Tadao Nakamura:
A scheduling method for instruction-level parallel processing of vectorand scalar instructions.
- Naruhiro Ikeda, Masafumi Hagiwara:
A novel knowledge representation (area representation) and itsimplementation by neural network.
- Atsushi Togawa, Eiji Okubo:
An efficient scheduling algorithm for distributed real-time systems withend-to-end timing constraints.
- Takayuki Baba, Nobuo Funabiki, Seishi Nishikawa:
A proposal of a greedy neural network for route assignments in multihopradio networks.
- Takahiro Watanabe, Masahiko Yachida:
Real-time gesture recognition using eigenspace from multi-input imagesequences.
- Yoshiyuki Ohta, Masahide Kaneko, Hiroshi Harashima:
Command coding of moving images with interactive user's operations.
- Ryo Furukawa, Masakazu Imai, Takeshi Uno:
ATMIQ: active tubes on multiscale image queue.
- Tomoko Matsui, Takashi Nishitani, Sadaoki Furui:
A study of models and a priori threshold updating in speaker verification.
- Takahiro Irita, Takayuki Ogura, Minoru Fujishima, Koichiro Hoh:
Microprocessor architecture utilizing redundant-binary operation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:51:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Fumiaki Itoh, Takaya Ueda, Yuji Ikeda:
Example-based frame mapping applied to information agents for distributed information sources.
- Akio Ishikawa, Takeshi Naemura, Masahide Kaneko, Hiroshi Harashima:
Interactive operation on 3D real images using ray description.
- Makoto Matsushita, Hajimu Iida, Katsuro Inoue:
An interaction support mechanism in software development.
- Fang Sun, Shinichiro Omachi, Nei Kato, Hirotomo Aso:
Fast and precise discriminant function considering correlations of elements of feature vectors and its application to character recognition.
- Kazumasa Miyamoto, Mitsuaki Tamagawa, Ichiro Fujita, Yasunobu Hayama, Shigeru Eiho:
Extraction of character string region by a correlation method.
- Takao Furukawa, Yoshio Shimizu, Kazuya Sasaki:
Construction of shape description based on tree structural representation of range images.
- Kiichiro Izumida, Kazuhisa Shiiya:
A cellular network model of two-dimensional movement remembrance.
- Kiyomi Nakamura, Noriki Kinoshita:
Recognition of object position and shape by the spread pattern of spatial spreading associative neural network.
- Tetsuya Kuno, Hiroaki Sugiura:
Detection of road conditions with CCD cameras mounted on a vehicle.
- Akira Shiozaki, Ken-ichi Hashida, Akio Ogihara:
A method of embedding robust watermarks into digital images.