- L. U. Baltzer:
- N. U. Prabhu, António Pacheco:
A storage model for data communication systems.
- Antonio Di Crescenzo, Amelia G. Nobile:
Diffusion approximation to a queueing system with time-dependent arrival and service rates.
- Jian-Qiang Hu:
Analyticity of single-server queues in light traffic.
- Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni, Lindsey C. Puryear:
Stability and queueing time analysis of a reader-writer queue with alternating exhaustive priorities.
- David Perry, Søren Asmussen:
Rejection rules in theM/G/1 queue.
- Leonidas Georgiadis, Wojciech Szpankowski, Leandros Tassiulas:
A scheduling policy with maximal stability region for ring networks with spatial reuse.
- Mandyam M. Srinivasan, Shun-Chen Niu, Robert B. Cooper:
Relating polling models with zero and nonzero switchover times.
- Vinod Sharma:
Reliable estimation via simulation.
- Kiyoshi Muto, Haruo Miyazaki, Yoichi Seki, Yoshihiro Kimura, Yukio Shibata:
Lattice path counting andM/M/c queueing systems.
- Bong Dae Choi, Ki Bong Choi, Yong Wan Lee:
M/G/1 retrial queueing systems with two types of calls and finite capacity.
- Gennadi Falin:
Estimation of retrial rate in a retrial queue.
- V. Kalashnikov, V. Sedunov:
Sensitivity analysis of regenerative queuing models.
- Christos Langaris, A. Katsaros:
Time-dependent analysis of a queue with batch arrivals andn levels of nonpreemptive priority.
- Carlos F. Daganzo, Esteban Diez-Roux:
The variance of the number of customers in an infinite-server queueing system with an arbitrarily correlated arrival process.
- N. Mikou, O. Idrissi-Kacimi, S. Saadi:
Two processes interacting only during breakdown: The case where the load is not lost.
- V. A. Ivnitskii:
Invariance of stationary probabilities of states for network of multiserver queues.
- Jens Braband:
Waiting time distributions for closed M/M/N processor sharing queues.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:50:45 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)