- Volker Schmidt, Richard F. Serfozo:
- François Baccelli, Serguei Foss:
Ergodicity of Jackson-type queueing networks.
- Hans Daduna:
On the stability of queueing systems under precedence restrictions for the service of customers.
- Daryl J. Daley, Robert D. Foley, Tomasz Rolski:
Conditions for finite moments of waiting times inG/G/1 queues.
- Peter W. Glynn, Ward Whitt:
Large deviations behavior of counting processes and their inverses.
- Alain Jean-Marie, Philippe Robert:
On the transient behavior of the processor sharing queue.
- Richard F. Serfozo:
Little laws for utility processes and waiting times in queues.
- Masakiyo Miyazawa:
Palm calculus for a process with a stationary random measure and its applications to fluid queues.
- Pierre Brémaud, Laurent Massoulié:
Imbedded construction of stationary sequences and point processes with a random memory.
- Søren Asmussen, Mogens Bladt:
Poisson's equation for queues driven by a Markovian marked point process.
- Andreas Brandt, Manfred Brandt:
On the distribution of the number of packets in the fluid flow approximation of packet arrival streams.
- Dirk P. Kroese, Volker Schmidt:
Single-server queues with spatially distributed arrivals.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:50:45 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)