- Hanspeter A. Mallot, Werner von Seelen, Fotios Giannakopoulos:
Neural mapping and space-variant image processing.
- Robert Fanelli, Theodore Raphan, Charles Schnabolk:
Neural network modelling of eye compensation during off-vertical-axis rotation.
- Stanley C. Ahalt, Ashok K. Krishnamurthy, Prakoon Chen, Douglas E. Melton:
Competitive learning algorithms for vector quantization.
- Neil A. Thacker, John E. W. Mayhew:
Designing a layered network for context sensitive pattern classification.
- X. Xu, W. T. Tsai:
Constructing associative memories using neural networks.
- Emanuel Marom:
Associative memory neural networks with concatenated vectors and nonzero diagonal terms.
- Jung-Hua Wang, Thomas F. Krile, John F. Walkup:
Determination of hopfield associative memory characteristics using a single parameter.
- Howard C. Card, Will R. Moore:
Silicon models of associative learning in Aplysia.
- P. Occhinegro, Roberto Tagliaferri:
Classes of efficiently computable linear neural nets.
- Mohamad H. Hassoun, Ashvin J. Sanghvi:
Fast computation of optimal paths in two- and higher-dimension maps.
- Andrew R. Webb, David Lowe:
The optimised internal representation of multilayer classifier networks performs nonlinear discriminant analysis.
- Ahmed Hemani, Adam Postula:
Cell placement by self-organisation.
- Giuseppe Martinelli, Lucio Prina Ricotti, Susanna Ragazzini:
Nonstationary lattice quantization by a self-organizing neural network.
- Hermann Haken, J. A. Scott Kelso, Armin Fuchs, Abhijit S. Pandya:
Dynamic pattern recognition of coordinated biological motion.
- Etienne Barnard, David Casasent:
Shift invariance and the neocognitron.
- Yutaka Sakaguchi:
Topographic organization of nerve field with teacher signal.
- Wolfgang Banzhaf, Hermann Haken:
Learning in a competitive network.
- Hung-Chun Yau, Michael T. Manry:
Iterative improvement of a Gaussian classifier.
- David H. Wolpert:
Constructing a generalizer superior to NETtalk via a mathematical theory of generalization.
- Léon Bottou, Françoise Fogelman-Soulié, P. Blanchet, Jean-Sylvain Liénard:
Speaker-independent isolated digit recognition: Multilayer perceptrons vs. Dynamic time warping.
- M. A. Styblinski, Tian-Shen Tang:
Experiments in nonconvex optimization: Stochastic approximation with function smoothing and simulated annealing.
- Haluk Ögmen, S. Gagné:
Neural network architectures for motion perception and elementary motion detection in the fly visual system.
- Dean V. Buonomano, Douglas A. Baxter, John H. Byrne:
Small networks of empirically derived adaptive elements simulate some higher-order features of classical conditioning.
- David M. Clark, K. Ravishankar:
Acquisition and decay rates in synaptically coded memory.
- Halbert White:
Connectionist nonparametric regression: Multilayer feedforward networks can learn arbitrary mappings.
- Kurt Hornik, Maxwell B. Stinchcombe, Halbert White:
Universal approximation of an unknown mapping and its derivatives using multilayer feedforward networks.
- Tom Tollenaere:
SuperSAB: Fast adaptive back propagation with good scaling properties.
- John Shawe-Taylor, David A. Cohen:
Linear programming algorithm for neural networks.
- David G. Bounds, Paul J. Lloyd, Bruce G. Mathew:
A comparison of neural network and other pattern recognition approaches to the diagnosis of low back disorders.
- Ronald H. Silverman, Andrew S. Noetzel:
Image processing and pattern recognition in ultrasonograms by backpropagation.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:24 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)