- Richard Rohwer, Michal Morciniec:
The Theoretical and Experimental Status of the n-tuple Classifier.
- Franco Scarselli, Ah Chung Tsoi:
Universal Approximation Using Feedforward Neural Networks: A Survey of Some Existing Methods, and Some New Results.
- Toshiki Kindo, Hideki Kakeya:
A Geometrical Analysis of Associative Memory.
- Sreerupa Das, Michael Mozer:
Dynamic On-line Clustering and State Extraction: An Approach to Symbolic Learning.
- Jie Zhang, A. J. Morris:
A Sequential Learning Approach for Single Hidden Layer Neural Networks.
- James W. Howse, Chaouki T. Abdallah, Gregory L. Heileman:
A learning algorithm for applying synthesized stable dynamics to system identification.
- Dirk Husmeier, John G. Taylor:
Neural Networks for Predicting Conditional Probability Densities: Improved Training Scheme Combining EM and RVFL.
- Jim Kay, Dario Floreano, William A. Phillips:
Contextually guided unsupervised learning using local multivariate binary processors.
- Rafik Braham:
Incorporation of Long-Range Feedback in Neural Networks Under Stability Conditions.
- H. Alejandro Ceccatto, Hugo D. Navone, Henri Waelbroeck:
Learning persistent dynamics with neural networks.
- Narayan Srinivasa, Rajeev Sharma:
Efficient Learning of VAM-Based Representation of 3D Targets and its Active Vision Applications.
- Andrei Cimponeriu, Julien Gresser:
Precision Requirements for Closed-Loop Kinematic Robotic Control Using Linear Local Mappings.
- Steven J. Olson, Stephen Grossberg:
A neural network model for the development of simple and complex cell receptive fields within cortical maps of orientation and ocular dominance.
- Ken-ichi Funahashi:
Multilayer neural networks and Bayes decision theory.
- Peter T. Szymanski, Michael D. Lemmon, Christopher J. Bett:
Hybrid interior point training of modular neural networks.
- Doron Stein, Arie Feuer:
Cubic approximation neural network for multivariate functions.
- Jun Nishii:
A learning model for oscillatory networks.
- Lorenzo Vecci, Francesco Piazza, Aurelio Uncini:
Learning and Approximation Capabilities of Adaptive Spline Activation Function Neural Networks.
- Naonori Ueda, Ryohei Nakano:
Deterministic annealing EM algorithm.
- Sarunas Raudys:
Evolution and generalization of a single neurone: I. Single-layer perceptron as seven statistical classifiers.
- Sarunas Raudys:
Evolution and generalization of a single neurone: : II. Complexity of statistical classifiers and sample size considerations.
- C. N. S. Ganesh Murthy, Yedatore Venkatakrishnaiya Venkatesh:
Encoded pattern classification using constructive learning algorithms based on learning vector quantization.
- Gail A. Carpenter, Natalya Markuzon:
ARTMAP-IC and medical diagnosis: Instance counting and inconsistent cases.
- Jung-Hsien Chiang:
A hybrid neural network model in handwritten word recognition.
- Hiroaki Kurokawa, Chun-ying Ho, Shinsaku Mori:
The Neural Network Approach To A Parallel Decentralized Network Routing.
- Pedro Martín, José del R. Millán:
Learning reaching strategies through reinforcement for a sensor-based manipulator.
- Tianping Chen, Shun-ichi Amari, Qin Lin:
A unified algorithm for principal and minor components extraction.
- Francisco J. González-Serrano, Aníbal R. Figueiras-Vidal, Antonio Artés-Rodríguez:
Fourier analysis of the generalized CMAC neural network.
- Markus Lappe:
A model of the combination of optic flow and extraretinal eye movement signals in primate extrastriate visual cortex: Neural model of self-motion from optic flow and extraretinal cues.
- Joël Pham, Khashayar Pakdaman, Jean Champagnat, Jean-François Vibert:
Activity in sparsely connected excitatory neural networks: effect of connectivity.
- Kenji Okajima:
The Gabor function extracts the maximum information from input local signals.
- Kenji Okajima:
Two-dimensional Gabor-type receptive field as derived by mutual information maximization.
- Hung-Jen Chang, Walter J. Freeman, Brian C. Burke:
Optimization of olfactory model in software to give 1/f power spectra reveals numerical instabilities in solutions governed by aperiodic (chaotic) attractors.
- Ethem Alpaydin:
Soft vector quantization and the EM algorithm.
- Stephen A. Billings, Xia Hong:
Dual-orthogonal radial basis function networks for nonlinear time series prediction.
- Eugene M. Izhikevich:
Multiple cusp bifurcations.
- Khashayar Pakdaman, C. Grotta-Ragazzo, C. P. Malta, Ovide Arino, Jean-François Vibert:
Effect of delay on the boundary of the basin of attraction in a system of two neurons.
- Emmanuel Daucé, Mathias Quoy, Bruno Cessac, Bernard Doyon, Manuel Samuelides:
Self-organization and dynamics reduction in recurrent networks: stimulus presentation and learning.
- Loo-Nin Teow, Kia-Fock Loe:
Effective learning in recurrent max-min neural networks.
- Cathy M. Helgason, Thomas H. Jobe:
The fuzzy cube and causal efficacy: representation of concomitant mechanisms in stroke.
- Po Ki Yuen, Haim H. Bau:
Controlling chaotic convection using neural nets--theory and experiments.
- Philip T. Quinlan:
Structural change and development in real and artificial neural networks.
- Francesco Palmieri, Michele Corvino:
Self-association in multilayer linear networks with limited connectivity.
- Stefan Reimann:
On the design of artificial auto-associative neuronal networks.
- Michael Egmont-Petersen, Jan L. Talmon, Arie Hasman, Anton W. Ambergen:
Assessing the importance of features for multi-layer perceptrons.
- Alex J. Smola, Bernhard Schölkopf, Klaus-Robert Müller:
The connection between regularization operators and support vector kernels.
- Vera Kurková, Petr Savický, Katerina Hlavácková-Schindler:
Representations and rates of approximation of real-valued Boolean functions by neural networks.
- Robert M. Burton, Herold G. Dehling:
Universal approximation in p-mean by neural networks.
- Leonard G. C. Hamey:
XOR has no local minima: A case study in neural network error surface analysis.
- Ida G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, Egbert J. W. Boers:
The error surface of the 2-2-1 XOR network: The finite stationary points.
- Richard H. R. Hahnloser:
On the piecewise analysis of networks of linear threshold neurons.
- Mario Ferraro, Terry Caelli:
Neural computations of algebraic and geometrical structures.
- Sybert Stroeve:
An analysis of learning control by backpropagation through time.
- Alan M. Parkinson, Dawood Y. Parpia:
Intensity encoding in unsupervised neural nets.
- Jose Aguilar:
Definition of an energy function for the random neural to solve optimization problems.
- Zheng Rong Yang, Sheng Chen:
Robust maximum likelihood training of heteroscedastic probabilistic neural networks.
- Hubert Y. Chan, Stanislaw H. Zak:
Real-time synthesis of sparsely interconnected neural associative memories.
- Lutz Prechelt:
Automatic early stopping using cross validation: quantifying the criteria.
- Mohamad T. Musavi, Ronald J. Bryant, M. Qiao, Muriel T. Davisson, E. C. Akeson, B. D. French:
Mouse chromosome classification by radial basis function network with fast orthogonal search.
- Andrew C. C. Cheng, Ling Guan:
A combined evolution method for associative memory networks.
- Gail A. Carpenter, Boriana L. Milenova, Benjamin W. Noeske:
Distributed ARTMAP: a neural network for fast distributed supervised learning.
- Antony Browne:
Detecting systematic structure in distributed representations.
- Homayoun Navabi, Arun Agarwal:
Adaptive response organizer network for space-time patterns in low level vision.
- David M. Weber, David Casasent:
The extended piecewise quadratic neural network.
- Osamu Fujita:
Statistical estimation of the number of hidden units for feedforward neural networks.
- Tsungnan Lin, Bill G. Horne, C. Lee Giles:
How embedded memory in recurrent neural network architectures helps learning long-term temporal dependencies.
- Holger Bosch, Franz J. Kurfess:
Information storage capacity of incompletely connected associative memories.
- Yee Leung, Tian-Xin Dong, Zong-Ben Xu:
The optimal encodings for biased association in linear associative memories.
- Bruno Apolloni, Giacomo Zamponi, Anna Maria Zanaboni:
Learning fuzzy decision trees.
- David D. Vogel:
Auto-associative memory produced by disinhibition in a sparsely connected network.
- Ralf Der, Darragh Smyth:
Local online learning of coherent information.
- Ichiro Tsuda, Akihiro Yamaguchi:
Singular-continuous nowhere-differentiable attractors in neural systems.
- Jun Wang, Guang Wu:
A multilayer recurrent neural network for solving continuous-time algebraic Riccati equations.
- Alexander V. Goltsev, Donald C. Wunsch:
Inhibitory connections in the assembly neural network for texture segmentation.
- Ales Leonardis, Horst Bischof:
An efficient MDL-based construction of RBF networks.
- Tianping Chen:
A unified approach for neural network-like approximation of non-linear functionals.
- Katsumi Tateno, Hatsuo Hayashi, Satoru Ishizuka:
Complexity of spatiotemporal activity of a neural network model which depends on the degree of synchronization.
- Thierry Wannier, Walter Senn:
Recruitment of reticulospinal neurones and steady locomotion in lamprey.
- Hugues Bersini:
The frustrated and compositional nature of chaos in small Hopfield networks.
- Mitra Basu, Quan Liang:
The fractional correction rule: a new perspective.
- Burkhard Lenze:
Complexity preserving increase of the capacity of bidirectional associative memories by dilation and translation.
- Shin Suzuki:
Constructive function-approximation by three-layer artificial neural networks.
- Yutaka Fukuoka, Hideo Matsuki, Haruyuki Minamitani, Akimasa Ishida:
A modified back-propagation method to avoid false local minima.
- Shin Ishii, Masa-aki Sato:
Constrained neural approaches to quadratic assignment problems.
- Youngsik Kim, Mi-Jung Noh, Tack-Don Han, Shin-Dug Kim:
Mapping of neural networks onto the memory-processor integrated architecture.
- Jesús M. Zamarreño Cosme, Pastora Vega:
State space neural network. Properties and application.
- Hahn-Ming Lee, Kuo-Hsiu Chen, I-Feng Jiang:
A neural network classifier with disjunctive fuzzy information.
- Amit Gupta, Siuwa M. Lam:
Weight decay backpropagation for noisy data.
- Elias B. Kosmatopoulos, Manolis A. Christodoulou, Petros A. Ioannou:
Correction on 'Dynamical neural networks that ensure exponential identification error convergence'.
- Vladimir Brajovic, Ryohei Miyagawa, Takeo Kanade:
Temporal photoreception for adaptive dynamic range image sensing and encoding.
- Gregory Gancarz, Stephen Grossberg:
A neural model of the saccade generator in the reticular formation.
- Philippe Lefèvre, Christian Quaia, Lance M. Optican:
Distributed model of control of saccades by superior colliculus and cerebellum.
- Francesco Panerai, Giulio Sandini:
Oculo-motor stabilization reflexes: integration of inertial and visual information.
- Paul Dean, John Porrill:
Pseudo-inverse control in biological systems: a learning mechanism for fixation stability.
- Michael G. Paulin:
A method for analysing neural computation using receptive fields in state space.
- Christian Quaia, Lance M. Optican, Michael E. Goldberg:
The maintenance of spatial accuracy by the perisaccadic remapping of visual receptive fields.
- Jeffrey D. Schall, Doug P. Hanes:
Neural mechanisms of selection and control of visually guided eye movements.
- H. Sebastian Seung:
Continuous attractors and oculomotor control.
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi, Luc Berthouze:
Neural learning of embodied interaction dynamics.
- Andrew H. Fagg, Michael A. Arbib:
Modeling parietal-premotor interactions in primate control of grasping.
- Jacob J. van Heijst, Johan E. Vos, Daniel Bullock:
Development in a biologically inspired spinal neural network for movement control.
- Daniel M. Wolpert, Mitsuo Kawato:
Multiple paired forward and inverse models for motor control.
- Hiroyuki Miyamoto, Mitsuo Kawato:
A tennis serve and upswing learning robot based on bi-directional theory.
- Joseph A. Doeringer, Neville Hogan:
Serial processing in human movement production.
- Heidar A. Talebi, Khashayar Khorasani, Rajnikant V. Patel:
Neural network based control schemes for flexible-link manipulators: simulations and experiments.
- Matthew M. Williamson:
Neural control of rhythmic arm movements.
- Jean-Luc Buessler, Jean-Philippe Urban:
Visually guided movements: learning with modular neural maps in robotics.
- Pietro G. Morasso, Vittorio Sanguineti, Francesco Frisone, Luca Perico:
Coordinate-free sensorimotor processing: computing with population codes.
- Björn O. Peters, Gert Pfurtscheller, Henrik Flyvbjerg:
Mining multi-channel EEG for its information content: an ANN-based method for a brain-computer interface.
- Holk Cruse, Thomas Kindermann, Michael Schumm, Jeffrey Dean, Josef Schmitz:
Walknet--a biologically inspired network to control six-legged walking.
- Gennady S. Cymbalyuk, Roman Borisyuk, Uwe Müller-Wilm, Holk Cruse:
Oscillatory network controlling six-legged locomotion: Optimization of model parameters.
- Dario Floreano, Francesco Mondada:
Evolutionary neurocontrollers for autonomous mobile robots.
- Barbara Webb:
Robots, crickets and ants: models of neural control of chemotaxis and phonotaxis.
- Terrance L. Huntsberger, John Rose:
BISMARC: a biologically inspired system for map-based autonomous rover control.
- Juyang Weng, Shaoyun Chen:
Vision-guided navigation using SHOSLIF.
- Paul F. M. J. Verschure, Thomas Voegtlin:
A bottom up approach towards the acquisition and expression of sequential representations applied to a behaving real-world device: Distributed Adaptive Control III.
- Christian Scheier, Rolf Pfeifer, Yasuo Kuniyoshi:
Embedded neural networks: exploiting constraints.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:25 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mohamed Tajine, David A. Elizondo:
The recursive deterministic perceptron neural network.
- Masahiro Kimura, Ryohei Nakano:
Learning dynamical systems by recurrent neural networks from orbits.
- Jinde Cao, Dongming Zhou:
Stability analysis of delayed cellular neural networks.
- Yi-Jen Wang, Chin-Teng Lin:
A second-order learning algorithm for multilayer networks based on block Hessian matrix.
- Donq-Liang Lee, Wen-June Wang:
A multivalued bidirectional associative memory operating on a complex domain.
- Ali A. Sadeghi:
Self-organization property of Kohonen's map with general type of stimuli distribution.
- Guoping Liu, Visakan Kadirkamanathan, Stephen A. Billings:
On-line identification of nonlinear systems using Volterra polynomial basis function neural networks.
- Mads Hintz-Madsen, Lars Kai Hansen, Jan Larsen, Morten With Pedersen, Michael Larsen:
Neural classifier construction using regularization, pruning and test error estimation.
- Cevdet Aykanat, Tevfik Bultan, Ismail Haritaoglu:
A fast neural-network algorithm for VLSI cell placement.
- David McLean, Zuhair Bandar, James O'Shea:
An empirical comparison of back propagation and the RDSE algorithm on continuously valued real world data.
- M. S. Ahmed, M. A. Al-Dajani:
Neural regulator design.