Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:13 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dong X. Shaw, Geon Cho:
The critical-item, upper bounds, and a branch-and-bound algorithm for the tree knapsack problem.
- D. Gross, J. T. Saccoman:
Uniformly optimally reliable graphs.
- Philippe Mahey, Adam Ouorou, Larry J. LeBlanc, Jerome Chifflet:
A new proximal decomposition algorithm for routing in telecommunication networks.
- Dominique Barth, Petrisor Panaite:
Undirected graphs rearrangeable by 2-length walks.
- Danny Z. Chen, D. T. Lee, R. Sridhar, Chandra N. Sekharan:
Solving the all-pair shortest path query problem on interval and circular-arc graphs.
- Hanif D. Sherali, Kaan Ozbay, Shivaram Subramanian:
The time-dependent shortest pair of disjoint paths problem: Complexity, models, and algorithms.
- Uwe H. Suhl, Heinrich Hilbert:
A branch-and-cut algorithm for solving generalized multiperiod Steiner problems in graphs.
- Magnús M. Halldórsson, Shuichi Ueno, Hiroshi Nakao, Yoji Kajitani:
Approximating Steiner trees in graphs with restricted weights.
- Darko Skorin-Kapov:
Hub network games.