- Chi-Sing Leung, John Sum, Herbert Chan:
Improved transmission of vector quantized data over noisy channels.
- Bing Guo, Dianhui Wang, Yan Shen, Zhishu Li:
A Hopfield neural network approach for power optimization of real-time operating systems.
- Ramy Saad, Saman K. Halgamuge, Jason Li:
Polynomial kernel adaptation and extensions to the SVM classifier learning.
- Muhammad R. Widyanto, Benyamin Kusumoputro, Kaoru Hirota:
Unknown odor recognition using Euclidean Fuzzy similarity-based Self-Organized Network inspired by Immune Algorithm.
- Antigoni Panagiotopoulou, Vassilis Anastassopoulos:
Scanned images resolution improvement using neural networks.
- Haijing Wang, Peihua Li, Tianwen Zhang:
Histogram feature-based Fisher linear discriminant for face detection.
- Ning Sun, Hai-xian Wang, Zhen-hai Ji, Cairong Zou, Li Zhao:
An efficient algorithm for Kernel two-dimensional principal component analysis.
- Maria Nazaré M. A. Hahne, Fernando Mendes de Azevedo:
Study on IAC networks models: learning and stability.
- Alberto Guillén, Héctor Pomares, Ignacio Rojas, Jesús González, Luis Javier Herrera, Fernando Rojas, Olga Valenzuela:
Studying possibility in a clustering algorithm for RBFNN design for function approximation.
- Xiao Zhi Gao, Seppo J. Ovaska, Xiaolei Wang, Mo-Yuen Chow:
A neural networks-based negative selection algorithm in fault diagnosis.
- Linqiang Pan:
- Min-Rong Chen, Yong-Zai Lu, Genke Yang:
Multiobjective optimization using population-based extremal optimization.
- Ning Li, Huaxiang Lu:
Single-electron tunneling depressing synapse for cellular neural networks.
- Ling Ping, Zhou Chun-Guang:
A new learning schema based on support vector for multi-classification.
- Ke Shi, Yan Dong:
Optimizing self-organizing overlay network using evolutionary approach.
- Wang Pengjun, Lu Jingang, Xu Jian:
Application of Neuron MOS in multiple-valued logic.
- Zhai Zhang, Youren Wang, Shanshan Yang, Rui Yao, Jiang Cui:
The research of self-repairing digital circuit based on embryonic cellular array.
- Zhou chunjie, Xiang chunjie, Chen hui, Fang huajing:
Genetic algorithm-based dynamic reconfiguration for networked control system.
- Seong-Joo Han, Se-Young Oh:
An optimized modular neural network controller based on environment classification and selective sensor usage for mobile robot reactive navigation.
- Joshua E. Menke, Tony R. Martinez:
A Bradley-Terry artificial neural network model for individual ratings in group competitions.
- Snehashish Chakraverty, Pallavi Gupta:
Comparison of neural network configurations in the long-range forecast of southwest monsoon rainfall over India.
- Marjan Kaedi, Naser Movahhedinia, Kamal Jamshidi:
Traffic signal timing using two-dimensional correlation, neuro-fuzzy and queuing based neural networks.
- Siu-Yeung Cho, Jia-Jun Wong:
Human face recognition by adaptive processing of tree structures representation.
- Yamina Mohamed Ben Ali:
Advances in evolutionary feature selection neural networks with co-evolution learning.
- Mehmet Akin, Muhammed B. Kurt, Necmettin Sezgin, Muhittin Bayram:
Estimating vigilance level by using EEG and EMG signals.
- Xunkai Wei, Yinghong Li, Yufei Li, Dong-Fang Zhang:
Enclosing machine learning: concepts and algorithms.
- Sofien Chtourou, Mohamed Chtourou, Omar Hammami:
A hybrid approach for training recurrent neural networks: application to multi-step-ahead prediction of noisy and large data sets.
- Luping Ji, Zhang Yi, Lifeng Shang:
An improved pulse coupled neural network for image processing.
- Yok-Yen Nguwi, Abbas Z. Kouzani:
Detection and classification of road signs in natural environments.
- Yonggui Kao, Cunchen Gao:
Global exponential stability analysis for cellular neural networks with variable coefficients and delays.
- Jia-Sheng Heh, Jen-Cheng Chen, Maiga Chang:
Designing a decompositional rule extraction algorithm for neural networks with bound decomposition tree.
- Rozaida Ghazali, Abir Jaafar Hussain, Panos Liatsis, H. Tawfik:
The application of ridge polynomial neural network to multi-step ahead financial time series prediction.
August 2008 Special Issue:
Neural networks for control,
robotics and diagnostics
- Changyin Sun, Wen Yu:
Neural networks for control, robotics and diagnostics.
- Dingguo Chen, Jiaben Yang, Ronald R. Mohler:
On near optimal neural control of multiple-input nonlinear systems.
- Zhonghua Wang, Yong Zhang, Hui Fang:
Neural adaptive control for a class of nonlinear systems with unknown deadzone.
- Jia Ma, Tao Yang, Zeng-Guang Hou, Min Tan, Derong Liu:
Neurodynamic programming: a case study of the traveling salesman problem.
- Tong Zhao:
RBFN-based decentralized adaptive control of a class of large-scale non-affine nonlinear systems.
- Junyong Zhai, Shumin Fei, Xiao-Hui Mo:
Multiple models switching control based on recurrent neural networks.
- Qianjin Guo, Haibin Yu, Jingtao Hu, Aidong Xu:
A method for condition monitoring and fault diagnosis in electromechanical system.
- Jianhua Zhang, Hong Wang:
Minimum entropy control of nonlinear ARMA systems over a communication network.
- Michael M. Li, Brijesh Verma, Xiaolong Fan, Kevin Tickle:
RBF neural networks for solving the inverse problem of backscattering spectra.
- Xuefa Hu, Zhen Zhao, Shu Wang, Fuli Wang, Dakuo He, Shui-kang Wu:
Multi-stage extreme learning machine for fault diagnosis on hydraulic tube tester.
- Tao Li, Yang Yi, Lei Guo, Hong Wang:
Delay-dependent fault detection and diagnosis using B-spline neural networks and nonlinear filters for time-delay stochastic systems.
- Xun Liang, Rong-Chang Chen, Jian Yang:
An architecture-adaptive neural network online control system.
- Zhihua Xiong, Yixin Xu, Jie Zhang, Jin Dong:
Batch-to-batch control of fed-batch processes using control-affine feedforward neural network.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:06 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fei Han, De-Shuang Huang:
A new constrained learning algorithm for function approximation by encoding a priori information into feedforward neural networks.
- Weimin Li, Yishu Luo, Qin Zhu, Jianwei Liu, Jiajin Le:
Applications of AR*-GRNN model for financial time series forecasting.
- Rafiuddin Syam, Keigo Watanabe, Kiyotaka Izumi:
A Neuro-interface with fuzzy compensator for controlling nonholonomic mobile robots.
- Nurettin Acir:
A modified adaptive IIR filter design via wavelet networks based on Lyapunov stability theory.
- Xiaoling Ou, Elaine Martin:
Batch process modelling with mixtures of Gaussian processes.
- Xiaorong Pu, Zhang Yi, Zhongjie Fang:
Holistic and partial facial features fusion by binary particle swarm optimization.
- Ben Van Calster, Dirk Timmerman, Ian T. Nabney, Lil Valentin, Antonia C. Testa, Caroline Van Holsbeke, Ignace Vergote, Sabine Van Huffel:
Using Bayesian neural networks with ARD input selection to detect malignant ovarian masses prior to surgery.
- Musa Alci:
Fuzzy rule-base driven orthogonal approximation.
- Maosen Cao, Pizhong Qiao:
Neural network committee-based sensitivity analysis strategy for geotechnical engineering problems.
- Paris A. Mastorocostas, Dimitris N. Varsamis, Constantinos S. Hilas, Constantinos A. Mastorocostas:
A generalized Takagi-Sugeno-Kang recurrent fuzzy-neural filter for adaptive noise cancelation.
- Feipeng Da:
Fuzzy neural network sliding mode control for long delay time systems based on fuzzy prediction.
- Haixian Wang, Sibao Chen, Zilan Hu, Bin Luo:
Probabilistic two-dimensional principal component analysis and its mixture model for face recognition.
- Manuel Carcenac:
A modular neural network applied to image transformation and mental images.
- S. G. Li, Z. M. Wu:
Business performance forecasting of convenience store based on enhanced fuzzy neural network.
- Xiangdong Liu, Chunbo Xiu:
Hysteresis modeling based on the hysteretic chaotic neural network.
- Mehmet Tümay, M. Emin Meral, K. Çagatay Bayindir:
Extraction of voltage harmonics using multi-layer perceptron neural network.