- Trevor C. Bailey, Richard M. Everson, Jonathan E. Fieldsend, Wojtek J. Krzanowski, Derek Partridge, Vitaly Schetinin:
Representing classifier confidence in the safety critical domain: an illustration from mortality prediction in trauma cases.
- Zeshan Kurd, Tim Kelly, Jim Austin:
Developing artificial neural networks for safety critical systems.
- Ali G. Hessami:
Safety management of complex technology.
- Paul Turner:
Automated product grade transitions, exposing the inherent and latent dangers of neural networks in manufacturing process control: an industrial case study.
- Khamron Sunat, Chidchanok Lursinsap, Chee-Hung Henry Chu:
The p-recursive piecewise polynomial sigmoid generators and first-order algorithms for multilayer tanh-like neurons.
- T. Santhanam, C. P. Sumathi, K. S. Easwarakumar:
Fingerprint minutiae filtering using ARTMAP.
- Xun Liang:
Removal of hidden neurons in multilayer perceptrons by orthogonal projection and weight crosswise propagation.
- Raimondo Schettini, Silvia Zuffi:
A computational strategy exploiting genetic algorithms to recover color surface reflectance functions.
- Bertil Thomas, Mohsen Soleimani-Mohseni:
Artificial neural network models for indoor temperature prediction: investigations in two buildings.
- D. L. Yu, D. W. Yu:
A new structure adaptation algorithm for RBF networks and its application.
- Nand Kishor, S. P. Singh:
Nonlinear predictive control for a NNARX hydro plant model.
- S. Gaerth Pierce, Keith Worden, Graeme Manson:
Evaluation of neural network performance and generalisation using thresholding functions.
- Bernhard Sick, Seppo J. Ovaska:
Fusion of soft and hard computing: multi-dimensional categorization of computationally intelligent hybrid systems.
- Erhan Kenan Çeven, Sezai Tokat, Özcan Özdemir:
Prediction of chenille yarn and fabric abrasion resistance using radial basis function neural network models.
- Ángel García-Crespo, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua, D. Fernández-Fdz, R. Zaera:
Prediction of the response under impact of steel armours using a multilayer perceptron.
- Chandimal Jayawardena, Keigo Watanabe, Kiyotaka Izumi:
Controlling a robot manipulator with fuzzy voice commands using a probabilistic neural network.
- Hongyi Peng, Siming Zhu:
Handling of incomplete data sets using ICA and SOM in data mining.
- Richard Labib, Reza Assadi:
Modified multi-layered perceptron applied to packing and covering problems.
- Antanas Verikas, Marija Bacauskiene, Carl Magnus Nilsson:
Estimating the amount of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black inks in arbitrary colour pictures.
- B. Ye, C. Z. Zhu, Y. J. Cao:
Adaptive extended fuzzy basis function network.
- Nadia Nedjah, Ajith Abraham, Luiza de Macedo Mourelle:
Hybrid artificial neural network.
- John A. Bullinaria:
Using evolution to improve neural network learning: pitfalls and solutions.
- Bernardo Penna Resende de Carvalho, Wilian Soares Lacerda, Antônio de Pádua Braga:
RRS + LS-SVM: a new strategy for "a priori" sample selection.
- Krzysztof Socha, Christian Blum:
An ant colony optimization algorithm for continuous optimization: application to feed-forward neural network training.
- Nadia Nedjah, Luiza de Macedo Mourelle:
Reconfigurable hardware for neural networks: binary versus stochastic.
- Maria do Carmo Nicoletti, Lucas Baggio Figueira, Estevam R. Hruschka Jr.:
Transferring neural network based knowledge into an exemplar-based learner.
- Abdelhamid Bouchachia:
Learning with partly labeled data.
- Kihoon Yoon, Stephen Kwek:
A data reduction approach for resolving the imbalanced data issue in functional genomics.
- Ajith Abraham, Crina Grosan, Stefan Tigan:
Ensemble of hybrid neural network learning approaches for designing pharmaceutical drugs.
- Douglas A. G. Vieira, João A. Vasconcelos, Walmir M. Caminhas:
Controlling the parallel layer perceptron complexity using a multiobjective learning algorithm.
- Janet Rothwell, Zuhair Bandar, James O'Shea, David McLean:
Charting the behavioural state of a person using a backpropagation neural network.
- Iren Valova, Oxana Lapteva, Natacha Gueorguieva:
Modeling of neurotransmitter effects in olfactory bulb.
- Iren Valova, Natacha Gueorguieva, Frank Troescher, Oxana Lapteva:
Modeling of inhibition/excitation firing in olfactory bulb through spiking neurons.
- C. Fernández, Emilio Soria-Olivas, P. Sánchez-Seiquer, Luis Gómez-Chova, R. Magdalena, José David Martín-Guerrero, M. J. Navarro, Antonio J. Serrano-López:
Weekly milk prediction on dairy goats using neural networks.
- Ali Gholipour, Caro Lucas, Babak Nadjar Araabi, Masoud Mirmomeni, Masoud Shafiee:
Extracting the main patterns of natural time series for long-term neurofuzzy prediction.
- D. Huang, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Improving the effectiveness of RBF classifier based on a hybrid cost function.
- Saurabh Garg, Surjya K. Pal, Debabrata Chakraborty:
Evaluation of the performance of backpropagation and radial basis function neural networks in predicting the drill flank wear.
- K. F. Leung, F. H. Frank Leung, H. K. Lam, S. H. Ling:
Application of a modified neural fuzzy network and an improved genetic algorithm to speech recognition.
- Seda Postalcioglu, Yasar Becerikli:
Wavelet networks for nonlinear system modeling.
- Dongwon Kim, Gwi-Tae Park:
Advanced self-organizing polynomial neural network.
- Marjan Korosec:
Technological information extraction of free form surfaces using neural networks.
- Otávio Augusto S. Carpinteiro, Isaías Lima, Rafael C. Leme, Antonio C. Zambroni de Souza, Edmilson M. Moreira, Carlos A. M. Pinheiro:
A hierarchical neural model with time windows in long-term electrical load forecasting.
- Arturo J. Méndez, Emilio García Roselló, María J. Lado, Jacinto Gonzalez Dacosta, Manuel Pérez Cota:
Integrating Matlab Neural Networks Toolbox functionality in a fully reusable software component library.
- Yong Shi, Xinyang Zhang, Jia Wan, Yong Wang, Wei Yin, Zhiwei Cao, Yajun Guo:
Predicting the distance between antibody's interface residue and antigen to recognize antigen types by support vector machine.
- Prasun Das, Subhasis Chaudhury:
Prediction of retail sales of footwear using feedforward and recurrent neural networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:06 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chi-Sing Leung, Frank H. Leung:
Editorial for ICONIP 2006.
- Long Cheng, Zeng-Guang Hou, Min Tan:
Constrained multi-variable generalized predictive control using a dual neural network.
- Mingxiang Huang, Jianhua Gong, Zhou Shi, Chunbo Liu, Lihui Zhang:
Genetic algorithm-based decision tree classifier for remote sensing mapping with SPOT-5 data in the HongShiMao watershed of the loess plateau, China.
- Takayuki Kimura, Tohru Ikeguchi:
A new algorithm for packet routing problems using chaotic neurodynamics and its surrogate analysis.
- Shaoning Pang, Ilkka Havukkala, Yingjie Hu, Nikola Kasabov:
Classification consistency analysis for bootstrapping gene selection.
- Juan Zhou, Jagath C. Rajapakse:
Modeling hemodynamic variability with fuzzy features for detecting brain activation from fMR time-series.
- Arun Kumar, Jagath C. Rajapakse:
Power spectral based detection of brain activation from fMR images.
- W. L. Tung, C. Quek:
A brain-inspired fuzzy semantic memory model for learning and reasoning with uncertainty.
- M. Aziz Muslim, Masumi Ishikawa, Tetsuo Furukawa:
Task segmentation in a mobile robot by mnSOM: a new approach to training expert modules.
- Cheng Peng, Xiang Qian, Datian Ye:
Electrogastrogram extraction using independent component analysis with references.