- W. D. Reiter, P. Palm, W. Zillig:
Analysis of transcription in the archaebacterium Sulfolobus indicates that archaebacterial promoters are homologous to eukaryotic pol II promoters.
- A. Nordheim, K. Meese:
Topoisomer gel retardation: detection of anti-Z-DNA antibodies bound to Z-DNA within supercoiled DNA minicircles.
- J. E. Jorgensen, J. Stougaard, A. Marcker, K. A. Marcker:
Root nodule specific gene regulation: analysis of the soybean nodulin N23 gene promoter in heterologous symbiotic systems.
- W. Bickmore, S. Christie, Veronica van Heyningen, N. D. Hastie, David J. Porteous:
Hitch-hiking from HRAS1 to the WAGR locus with CMGT markers.
- R. Gafny, H. C. Hyman, S. Razin, G. Glaser:
Promoters of Mycoplasma capricolum ribosomal RNA operons: identical activities but different regulation in homologous and heterologous cells.
- E. Kakkis, M. Mercola, K. Calame:
Strong transcriptional activation of translocated c-myc genes occurs without a strong nearby enhancer or promoter.
- R. J. Hache, R. G. Deeley:
Organization, sequence and nuclease hypersensitivity of repetitive elements flanking the chicken apoVLDLII gene: extended sequence similarity to elements flanking the chicken vitellogenin gene.
- A. Puyet, G. H. del Solar, M. Espinosa:
Identification of the origin and direction of replication of the broad-host-range plasmid pLS1.
- J. W. Brown, M. Thomm, G. S. Beckler, G. Frey, K. O. Stetter, J. N. Reeve:
An archaebacterial RNA polymerase binding site and transcription initiation of the hisA gene in Methanococcus vannielii.
- M. Thomm, G. Wich:
An archaebacterial promoter element for stable RNA genes with homology to the TATA box of higher eukaryotes.
- R. Denman, J. Colgan, K. Nurse, J. Ofengand:
Crosslinking of the anticodon of P site bound tRNA to C-1400 of E.coli 16S RNA does not require the participation of the 50S subunit.
- E. M. White, D. L. Shapiro, C. D. Allis, M. A. Gorovsky:
Sequence and properties of the message encoding Tetrahymena hv1, a highly evolutionarily conserved histone H2A variant that is associated with active genes.
- M. Fry, F. W. Perrino, A. Levy, L. A. Loeb:
Factor D is a selective single-stranded oligodeoxythymidine binding protein.
- Elaine A. Ostrander, R. A. Karty, L. M. Hallick:
High resolution psoralen mapping reveals an altered DNA helical structure in the SV40 regulatory region.
- S. G. Lazarowitz:
Infectivity and complete nucleotide sequence of the genome of a South African isolate of maize streak virus.
- L. A. Klobutcher, M. E. Huff, G. E. Gonye:
Alternative use of chromosome fragmentation sites in the ciliated protozoan Oxytricha nova.
- M. L. Kotewicz, C. M. Sampson, J. M. D'Alessio, G. F. Gerard:
Isolation of cloned Moloney murine leukemia virus reverse transcriptase lacking ribonuclease H activity.
- M. Vorlickova, J. Sagi, A. Szabolcs, A. Szemzo, L. Otvos, J. Kypr:
Conformation of the synthetic DNA poly(amino2dA-dT) duplex in high-salt and aqueous alcohol solutions.
- Richard L. S. Forster, Michael W. Bevan, Sally-Ann Harbison, Richard C. Gardner:
The complete nucleotide sequence of the potexvirus white clover mosaic virus.
- André Chollet, E. Kawashima:
DNA containing the base analogue 2-aminoadenine: preparation, use as hybridization probes and cleavage by restriction endonucleases.
- J. C. Schulhof, D. Molko, R. Teoule:
Synthesis of DNA fragments containing 5, 6-dihydrothymine, a major product of thymine gamma radiolysis.
- G. B. Morin, T. R. Cech:
Phylogenetic relationships and altered genome structures among Tetrahymenamitochondrial DNAs.
- T. Sano, T. Hataya, E. Shikata:
Complete nucleotide sequence of a viroid isolated from Etrog citron, a new member of hop stunt viroid group.
- P. P. Dunn, J. C. Gray:
Nucleotide sequence of the frxB gene in wheat chloroplast DNA.
- J. K. Makela, M. Raassina, A. Virta, E. Vuorio:
Human pro alpha 1(I) collagen: cDNA sequence for the C-propeptide domain.
- P. Venetianer, A. Orosz:
BepI restriction endonuclease, a new isoschisomer of FnuDII.
- V. Daniel, Y. Tichauer, R. Sharon:
5'-flanking sequence of mouse glutathione S-transferase Ya gene.
- K. B. Petersen, S. Kolvraa, L. Bolund, G. B. Petersen, J. Koch, N. Gregersen:
Detection of alpha 1-antitrypsin genotypes by analysis of amplified DNA sequences.
- S. Ferrari, E. Drusiani, R. Battini, M. Fregni:
Nucleotide sequence of the promoter region of the gene encoding chicken calbindin D28K.
- T. Simon, K. Rajewsky:
'Enhancer-constitutive' vectors for the expression of recombinant antibodies.
- R. E. Rose:
The nucleotide sequence of pACYC184.
- R. E. Rose:
The nucleotide sequence of pACYC177.
- G. H. Murdoch, L. Manuelidis, J. H. Kim, E. E. Manuelidis:
Beta-amyloid gene dosage in Alzheimer's disease.
- Leslie A. Taylor, R. E. Rose:
A correction in the nucleotide sequence of the Tn903 kanamycin resistance determinant in pUC4K [published erratum appears in Nucleic Acids Res 1988 Aug 11;16(15): 7762].
- B. Bailleul, Jas Lang, N. Wilkie, A. Balmain:
A human T24 Ha-ras cassette suitable for expression studies in eukaryotic cells.
- S. Kobayashi, K. Anzai, S. Goto:
Nucleotide sequence of mouse genomic DNA coding for a brain specific small RNA.
- M. Hortsch, S. Labeit, D. I. Meyer:
Complete cDNA sequence coding for human docking protein.
- M. Hollis, J. Hindley:
Satellite II DNA of human lymphocytes: tandem repeats of a simple sequenceelement.
- M. McClelland, J. Hanish, M. Nelson, Y. Patel:
KGB: a single buffer for all restriction endonucleases.
- D. E. Hill, R. Boulay, D. Rogers:
Complete nucleotide sequence of the peroxisomal acyl CoA oxidase from the alkane-utilizing yeast Candida maltosa.
- K. Rushlow, A. McNab, K. Olson, F. Maxwell, I. Maxwell, G. Stiegler:
Nucleotide sequence of porcine rotavirus (OSU strain) gene segments 7, 8, and 9.
- S. Green, I. Issemann, E. Sheer:
A versatile in vivo and in vitro eukaryotic expression vector for protein engineering.
- Y. Suzuki, T. Yamada:
The nucleotide sequence of 16S rRNA gene from Streptomyces lividans TK21.
- C. D. Dickinson, R. P. Evans, N. C. Nielsen:
RY repeats are conserved in the 5'-flanking regions of legume seed- protein genes.
- T. Holm, Y. Nakamura, L. Ballard, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pTHH54 on chromosome 10 [D10S13].
- M. Hoff, Y. Nakamura, R. Payson, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pMHZ15 on chromosome 10 [D10S17].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Carlson, K. Krapcho, J. Gill, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pMCK2 on chromosome 10 [D10S15].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Culver, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pYNZ156 on chromosome 10 [D10S18].
- Y. Nakamura, S. Gillilan, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pHBI59 on chromosome 11 [D11S146].
- Y. Nakamura, S. Gillilan, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pHBI18P2 on chromosome 11 [D11S147].
- M. Carlson, Y. Nakamura, K. Krapcho, R. Payson, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence MCT128.1 on chromosome 11 [D11S285].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Hoff, L. Ballard, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pMHZ9 on chromosome 14 [D14S18].
- E. Fujimoto, Y. Nakamura, R. Payson, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pEFZ18.2 on chromosome 14 [D14S17].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Culver, J. Gill, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence pMLJ14 on chromosome 14 [D14S13].
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:49:00 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- F. J. van de Ven, Cornelis W. Hilbers:
Resonance assignments of non-exchangeable protons in B type DNA oligomers, an overview.
- C. Garmendia, M. Salas, J. M. Hermoso:
Site-directed mutagenesis in the DNA linking site of bacteriophage phi 29 terminal protein: isolation and characterization of a Ser232----Thr mutant.
- M. Ruf, H. Kossel:
Structure and expression of the gene coding for the alpha-subunit of DNA-dependent RNA polymerase from the chloroplast genome of Zea mays.
- C. Jeppesen, O. Buchardt, U. Henriksen, Peter E. Nielsen:
Photocleavage of DNA and photofootprinting of E. coli RNA polymerase bound to promoter DNA by azido-9-acridinylamines.
- Gunnar Westin, Walter Schaffner:
Heavy metal ions in transcription factors from HeLa cells: Sp1, but not octamer transcription factor requires zinc for DNA binding and for activator function.
- J. S. Miles, N. K. Spurr, A. C. Gough, T. Jowett, A. W. McLaren, J. David Brook, C. R. Wolf:
A novel human cytochrome P450 gene (P450IIB): chromosomal localization and evidence for alternative splicing.
- A. C. Maarse, M. de Haan, A. Bout, L. A. Grivell:
Demarcation of a sequence involved in mediating catabolite repression of the gene for the 11 kDa subunit VIII of ubiquinol-cytochrome c oxidoreductase in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- E. Lund:
Heterogeneity of human U1 snRNAs.
- J. E. Dahlberg, E. T. Schenborn:
The human U1 snRNA promoter and enhancer do not direct synthesis of messenger RNA.
- David R. Foran, James E. Hixson, Wesley M. Brown:
Comparisons of ape and human sequences that regulate mitochondrial DNA transcription and D-loop DNA synthesis.
- M. Tommasino, S. Ricci, C. L. Galeotti:
Genome organization of the killer plasmid pGK12 from Kluyveromyces lactis.
- T. R. O'Connor, S. Boiteux, J. Laval:
Ring-opened 7-methylguanine residues in DNA are a block to in vitro DNA synthesis.
- J. Gutierrez, C. Garmendia, M. Salas:
Characterization of the origins of replication of bacteriophage phi 29 DNA.
- J. A. Ridsdale, J. B. Rattner, J. R. Davie:
Erythroid-specific gene chromatin has an altered association with linker histones.
- B. Hallberg, T. Grundstrom:
Tissue specific sequence motifs in the enhancer of the leukaemogenic mouseretrovirus SL3-3.
- L. Vigilant, M. Stoneking, A. C. Wilson:
Conformational mutation in human mtDNA detected by direct sequencing of enzymatically amplified DNA.
- A. Piekarowicz, R. Yuan, D. C. Stein:
Purification and characterization of DNA methyltransferases from Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- R. F. Pereira, M. J. Ortuno, R. P. Lawther:
Binding of integration host factor (IHF) to the ilvGp1 promoter of the ilvGMEDA operon of Escherichia coli K12.
- L. J. Harris, D. L. Baillie, A. M. Rose:
Sequence identity between an inverted repeat family of transposable elements in Drosophila and Caenorhabditis.
- S. H. Erster, L. A. Finn, D. A. Frendewey, D. M. Helfman:
Use of RNase H and primer extension to analyze RNA splicing.
- L. E. Pyle, L. N. Corcoran, B. G. Cocks, A. D. Bergemann, J. C. Whitley, L. R. Finch:
Pulsed-field electrophoresis indicates larger-than-expected sizes for mycoplasma genomes.
- L. E. Pyle, L. R. Finch:
A physical map of the genome of Mycoplasma mycoides subspecies mycoides Y with some functional loci.
- Q. Trinh-Rohlik, E. S. Maxwell:
Homologous genes for mouse 4.5S hybRNA are found in all eukaryotes and their low molecular weight RNA transcripts intermolecularly hybridize with eukaryotic 18S ribosomal RNAs.
- Nicholas P. Anagnou, T. Papayannopoulou, A. W. Nienhuis, G. Stamatoyannopoulos:
Molecular characterization of a novel form of (A gamma delta beta)zero-thalassemia deletion with a 3' breakpoint close to those of HPFH-3 and HPFH-4: insights for a common regulatory mechanism.
- F. Bisat, N. B. Raj, P. M. Pitha:
Differential and cell type specific expression of murine alpha- interferon genes is regulated on the transcriptional level.
- J. Perez-Mutul, M. Macchi, B. Wasylyk:
Mutational analysis of the contribution of sequence motifs within the IgH enhancer to tissue specific transcriptional activation.
- W. Allen Miller, P. M. Waterhouse, W. L. Gerlach:
Sequence and organization of barley yellow dwarf virus genomic RNA.
- F. Fourcade-Peronnet, L. d'Auriol, J. Becker, Francis Galibert, M. Best-Belpomme:
Primary structure and functional organization of Drosophila 1731 retrotransposon.
- W. J. Dower, J. F. Miller, C. W. Ragsdale:
High efficiency transformation of E. coli by high voltage electroporation.
- J. A. Lloyd, S. S. Potter:
Distinct subfamilies of primate L1Gg retroposons, with some elements carrying tandem repeats in the 5' region.
- M. D. Morch, J. C. Boyer, A. L. Haenni:
Overlapping open reading frames revealed by complete nucleotide sequencing of turnip yellow mosaic virus genomic RNA.
- Toshimasa Ishida, Mitsunobu Doi, Masatoshi Inoue:
A selective recognition mode of a nucleic acid base by an aromatic amino acid: L-phenylalanine-7-methylguanosine 5'-monophosphate stacking interaction.
- Steven Henikoff, J. C. Wallace:
Detection of protein similarities using nucleotide sequence databases.
- Y. Inokuchi, A. B. Jacobson, T. Hirose, S. Inayama, A. Hirashima:
Analysis of the complete nucleotide sequence of the group IV RNA coliphage SP.
- K. Suzuki, E. Otaka:
Cloning and nucleotide sequence of the gene encoding yeast ribosomal protein YS25.
- K. Heckl:
Isolation of cDNAs encoding human manganese superoxide dismutase.
- D. F. Pietras, Mathew E. Diamond, J. A. Bruenn:
Identification of a putative RNA dependent RNA polymerase encoded by a yeast double stranded RNA virus.
- P. Schulz, R. Stucka, H. Feldmann, G. Combriato, H. G. Klobeck, F. Fittler:
Sequence of a cDNA clone encompassing the complete mature human prostate specific antigen (PSA) and an unspliced leader sequence.
- R. Rossau, L. Heyndrickx, H. Van Heuverswyn:
Nucleotide sequence of a 16S ribosomal RNA gene from Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Anne-Marie Cleton-Jansen, N. Goosen, G. Odle, P. van de Putte:
Nucleotide sequence of the gene coding for quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase from Acinetobacter calcoaceticus.
- M. Needham, J. S. Mills, M. G. Parker:
Organization and upstream DNA sequence of the mouse protease inhibitor gene.
- A. V. Kaliman, V. M. Kryukov, A. A. Bayev:
The nucleotide sequence of bacteriophage T5 DNA at the region between early and late genes.
- G. R. Deng:
A sensitive non-radioactive PCR-RFLP analysis for detecting point mutations at 12th codon of oncogene c-Ha-ras in DNAs of gastric cancer.
- T. Atkinson, S. Gillam, M. Smith:
A convenient procedure for the synthesis of oligodeoxyribonucleotide affinity columns for the isolation of mRNA.
- G. Gadaleta, G. Pepe, G. De Candia, C. Quagliariello, Elisabetta Sbisà, Cecilia Saccone:
Nucleotide sequence of rat mitochondrial NADH dehydrogenase subunit 1. GTG, a new initiator codon in vertebrate mitochondrial genome.
- Steven Henikoff, Ronald H. A. Plasterk:
Related transposons in C.elegans and D.melanogaster.
- J. C. Edman, M. E. Evans-Holm, J. E. Marich, J. L. Ruth:
Rapid DNA fingerprinting using alkaline phosphatase-conjugated oligonucleotides.
- G. A. Reid:
Anthranilate synthase component II from Hansenula polymorpha.
- Y. Nakatani, M. Schneider, C. Banner, E. Freese:
Complete nucleotide sequence of human glutamate dehydrogenase cDNA.
- T. C. Tsang, D. R. Bentley:
An improved sequencing method using Sequenase that is independent of template concentration.
- B. Karpinska, H. Augustyniak:
An asparagine tRNA gene from lupin mitochondria.
- G. Honee, T. van der Salm, B. Visser:
Nucleotide sequence of crystal protein gene isolated from B. thuringiensis subspecies entomocidus 60.5 coding for a toxin highly active against Spodoptera species.
- S. Adolph, H. Hameister, F. J. Zimmer, H. G. Zachau:
The VK genes on human chromosome 22 are located at 22q11.
- S. Adolph, H. Hameister, F. J. Zimmer, H. G. Zachau:
The chromosome 2 breakpoint in Burkitt lymphoma Ly66 lies between VK and JK.
- H. G. Klobeck, S. Adolph, H. Hameister, H. G. Zachau:
The reciprocal recombination product of a VK-JK joining reaction remains on chromosome 2p12.
- D. B. Mitchell, G. W. Both:
Simian rotavirus SA11 segment 11 contains overlapping reading frames.
- G. Posfai, W. Szybalski:
Increasing the Fokl cleavage specificity from 5 to 7 base pairs by two-step methylation.
- W. Ritthaler, D. Kamp:
DNA sequence of the site-specific recombination function cin of phage P7.
- F. Chaumont, M. Boutry, M. Briquet, A. Vassarotti:
Sequence of the gene encoding the mitochondrial F1-ATPase alpha subunit from Nicotiana plumbaginifolia.
- E. Prost, R. J. Koenig, David D. Moore, P. R. Larsen, R. G. Whalen:
Multiple sequences encoding potential thyroid hormone receptors isolated from mouse skeletal muscle cDNA libraries.
- M. Umeno, S. Morris, E. Matsunaga, H. V. Gelboin, F. J. Gonzalez:
Sequence of the 5' end of the developmentally regulated rat P450 PB1 (P450IIC6) gene.
- J. Luty, S. Kondoleon, P. van Tuinen, D. H. Ledbetter, Henrik Vissing, A. Ramsay, M. Litt:
RFLPs revealed by cosmid 131 [HGM9 no. D17S78].
- M. Litt, S. Kondoleon, Henrik Vissing, P. van Tuinen, D. H. Ledbetter:
Cosmid 128 defines three RFLPs on chromosome 17q23-qter. [HGM9 no. D17S77].
- B. Arveiler, M. Petkovich, J. L. Mandel, Pierre Chambon:
A PstI RFLP for the human retinoic acid receptor in 17q21.
- U. Masharani, J. D. Baxter, P. M. Frossard:
Two EcoT14I RFLPs at the human renin (REN) gene locus.
- Y. Nakamura, M. Carlson, L. Ballard, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence (pMCOC14) on chromosome 4p [D4S124].
- Y. Nakamura, C. Martin, L. Ballard, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence (pCMM66) on chromosome 14 [D14S22].
- E. Fujimoto, Y. Nakamura, M. Kanamori, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence (pEFD85.7) on chromosome 15 [D15S37].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Carlson, E. Fujimoto, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence (pMCOC12) on chromosome 14 [D14S20].
- Y. Nakamura, M. Carlson, S. Gillilan, P. O'Connell, M. Leppert, G. M. Lathrop, J. M. Lalouel, R. White:
Isolation and mapping of a polymorphic DNA sequence (cMCOE32) on chromosome 2 [D2S53].
- J. E. Taylor, B. Cordell, F. Fuller, P. A. Gonzalez-DeWhitt, J. R. Tinklenberg, H. D. Davies, L. F. Eng, J. A. Yesavage, P. M. Frossard:
EcoT14I RFLP found at the human amyloid beta protein gene locus.