- Julio César Hernández Castro, José María Sierra, André Seznec, Antonio Izquierdo, Arturo Ribagorda:
The strict avalanche criterion randomness test.
- Taho Yang, Pohung Chou:
Solving a multiresponse simulation-optimization problem with discrete variables using a multiple-attribute decision-making method.
- G. Venkiteswaran, M. Junk:
Quasi-Monte Carlo algorithms for diffusion equations in high dimensions.
- G. Venkiteswaran, M. Junk:
A QMC approach for high dimensional Fokker-Planck equations modelling polymeric liquids.
- Jiang Chuanwen, Etorre Bompard:
A hybrid method of chaotic particle swarm optimization and linear interior for reactive power optimisation.
- Gilles Millerioux, Floriane Anstett, Gérard Bloch:
Considering the attractor structure of chaotic maps for observer-based synchronization problems.
- Anna Agliari, Laura Gardini, Tönu Puu:
Some global bifurcations related to the appearance of closed invariant curves.
- Lihong Feng:
Parameter independent model order reduction.
- T. Kleinert, Jan Lunze:
Modelling and state observation of Simulated Moving Bed processes based on an explicit functional wave form description.
- Josef Danek, Ivan Hlavácek, Jirí Nedoma:
Domain decomposition for generalized unilateral semi-coercive contact problem with given friction in elasticity.
- Wen-Hsien Ho, Jyh-Horng Chou:
Shifted-Chebyshev series solutions of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy-model-based dynamic equations.
- Yongdong Jin, Jiuping Xu, Wenhua Zhang, Jiuli Luo, Qiwang Xu:
Simulation of biological waves in single-species bacillus system governed by birth and death-diffusion dynamical equation.
- Jianguo Yang, Qingfeng Li, Zhaoan Wang, Jinmei Wang:
Estimating pedestrian delays at signalized intersections in developing cities by Monte Carlo method.
- Run Yu, PingSun Leung:
Optimal harvesting strategies for a multi-cycle and multi-pond shrimp operation: A practical network model.
- Qin Sheng, Abdul-Qayyum M. Khaliq, Dave A. Voss:
Numerical simulation of two-dimensional sine-Gordon solitons via a split cosine scheme.
- Samir Karaa, Jun Zhang, Fuqian Yang:
A numerical study of a 3D bioheat transfer problem with different spatial heating.
May 2005 First Special Issue:
Selected Papers of the MSSANZ/IMACS 15th Biennial Conference on Modelling and Simulation
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:51 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael McAleer, Les Oxley, David Post:
First special issue: selected papers of the MSSANZ/IMACS 15th Biennial Conference on modelling and simulation, Townsville, Australia, July 2003.
- Peter C. B. Phillips:
Challenges of trending time series econometrics.
- Wong Kie Ann, John M. Sequeira, Michael McAleer:
Modelling the information content in insider trades in the Singapore exchange.
- W. S. Chan, S. H. Cheung:
A bivariate threshold time series model for analyzing Australian interest rates.
- T. Fukiharu:
General equilibrium analysis on arms exports to developing countries in conflict.
- Suhejla Hoti:
Comparative analysis of risk ratings for the East European region.
- Janice C. Y. How, Peter Verhoeven, Caro X. Huang:
Information asymmetry surrounding earnings and dividend announcements: An intra-day analysis.
- Baiding Hu, Michael McAleer:
Estimation of Chinese agricultural production efficiencies with panel data.
- Le Thi Van Trinh, John Gibson, Les Oxley:
Measuring the stock of human capital in New Zealand.
- Christine Lim, Grace W. Pan:
Inbound tourism developments and patterns in China.
- Lee K. Lim:
A dollar or yen currency union in East Asia.
- Michael McAleer, Jason Chee Wei Nam:
Testing for contagion in ASEAN exchange rates.
- C. R. McKenzie, Sumiko Takaoka:
Deregulation of bank underwriting activities: impacts in the Euro-yen and Japanese corporate bond markets.
- Kosuke Oya:
Properties of estimators of count data model with endogenous switching.
- M. Shelton Peiris, David Allen, Wenling Yang:
Some statistical models for durations and an application to News Corporation stock prices.
- Riaz Shareef, Suhejla Hoti:
Small island tourism economies and country risk ratings.
- Clinton Watkins, Michael McAleer:
Related commodity markets and conditional correlations.