- Masashi Kawaguchi, Takashi Jimbo, Masayoshi Umeno, Naohiro Ishii:
Multi-layered analog electronic circuits for motion detection using biomedical vision and brain model.
- Melody Y. Kiang, Ajith Kumar:
A comparative analysis of an extended SOM network and K-means analysis.
- Xuan F. Zha:
A hybrid cross-mapping neural network model for computational intelligent design.
- Amitava Chatterjee, Anjan Rakshit, T. K. Ghoshal:
An add-on type fuzzy controller for control system retrofit.
- L. H. Huang, J. C. Chen:
A fuzzy-nets-based in-process surface roughness prediction system in turning operations.
- Shu-Chuan Chu, John F. Roddick, Jeng-Shyang Pan:
Novel multi-centroid, multi-run sampling schemes for K-medoids-based algorithms.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:29 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raj Mathew, M. R. Kaimal:
A fuzzy approach to the 2 × 2 games and an analysis of the game of chicken.
- P. C. Panchariya, Ajoy Kumar Palit, A. L. Sharma, D. Popovic:
Rule extraction, complexity reduction and evolutionary optimization for fuzzy modeling.
- Bhanu Prasad:
Learning the users' preferences in e-commerce: A weight-adjustment approach.
- Aparna S. Varde, Makiko Takahashi, Elke A. Rundensteiner, Matthew O. Ward, Mohammed Maniruzzaman, Richard D. Sisson Jr.:
Apriori algorithm and game-of-life for predictive analysis in materials science.