- Ernest A. Edmonds:
- Brahim Chaib-draa:
Plans in natural-language dialogues.
- Garimella Uma, Bandreddi E. Prasad, O. Nalini Kumari:
Distributed intelligent systems: issues, perspectives and approaches.
- Akiko Kondo, Toshiro Makino, Mitsuru Ishizuka:
Efficient hypothetical reasoning system for predicate-logic knowledge base.
- A. D. Bray, Chris J. Hinde, P. J. Herbert, Darrel M. Temple, D. Round:
Multiple context planning within a truth-maintenance system.
- Robert T. H. Chi, Melody Y. Kiang:
Reasoning by coordination: an integration of case-based and rule-based reasoning systems.
- Einoshin Suzuki, Tatsuya Akutsu, Setsuo Ohsuga:
Knowledge-based system for computer-aided drug design.
- Victor Poznanski:
From natural language processing to logic for expert systems : A Thayse.
- Vaclav Dvorak:
Neural networks and fuzzy systems : B Kosko Prentice-Hall.
- Kifah R. Tout:
Parallelism in logic: its potential for performance and program development : F Kurfess Vieweg, Germany (1991).
- Igor Aleksander:
Neural networks: current applications : P G J Lisboa (Ed.) Chapman & Hall.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:27 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)