- Jie Sun, Hui Li:
Data mining method for listed companies' financial distress prediction.
- Rashmi Malhotra:
Meta-modeling framework: A new approach to manage meta-modelbase and modeling knowledge.
- Kun Chang Lee, Hyung Rae Cho, Jin-Sung Kim:
An expert system using an extended AND-OR graph.
- W. M. Wang, Chi Fai Cheung, W. B. Lee, S. K. Kwok:
Self-associated concept mapping for representation, elicitation and inference of knowledge.
- Yin-Fu Huang, Jhao-Min Hsu:
Mining web logs to improve hit ratios of prefetching and caching.
- Sébastien Régis, Andrei Doncescu, Jacky Desachy:
Detection and characterization of physiological states in bioprocesses based on Hölder exponent.
- Anna Formica:
Concept similarity in Formal Concept Analysis: An information content approach.
- V. P. Subramanyam Rallabandi, S. K. Sett:
Knowledge-based image retrieval system.
- Alfonso Sánchez-Macián, Jorge E. López de Vergara, Encarna Pastor, Luis Bellido:
A system for monitoring, assessing and certifying Quality of Service in telematic services.
- Unil Yun:
A new framework for detecting weighted sequential patterns in large sequence databases.
- Jianjiang Lu, Dazhou Kang, Yafei Zhang, Yanhui Li:
Approximate information retrieval based on multielement bounds.
- Gun Ho Lee:
Rule-based and case-based reasoning approach for internal audit of bank.
- W. Wen, Y. H. Chen, I. C. Chen:
A knowledge-based decision support system for measuring enterprise performance.
- Zeshui Xu:
On multi-period multi-attribute decision making.
April 2008 AI 2007,
The 27th SGAI International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Special Issue Papers
- Giuseppe Nicosia, Salvatore Rinaudo, Eva Sciacca:
An evolutionary algorithm-based approach to robust analog circuit design using constrained multi-objective optimization.
- John K. Debenham, Carles Sierra:
Merging intelligent agency and the Semantic Web.
- Ricardo Gacitua, Peter Sawyer, Paul Rayson:
A flexible framework to experiment with ontology learning techniques.
- Toshihito Sugimoto, Roberto S. Legaspi, Akihiro Ota, Koichi Moriyama, Satoshi Kurihara, Masayuki Numao:
Modelling affective-based music compositional intelligence with the aid of ANS analyses.
- Madalina Croitoru, Liang Xiao, David Dupplaw, Paul H. Lewis:
Expressive security policy rules using Layered Conceptual Graphs.
- Simon J. Haggett, Dominique F. Chu, Ian W. Marshall:
Evolving a dynamic predictive coding mechanism for novelty detection.
- Lars Nolle:
On a novel ACO-Estimator and its application to the Target Motion Analysis problem.
- Jeremy W. Baxter, Graham S. Horn, Daniel P. Leivers:
Fly-by-agent: Controlling a pool of UAVs via a multi-agent system.
- Alice Kerly, Richard Ellis, Susan Bull:
CALMsystem: A Conversational Agent for Learner Modelling.
- Mercedes Argüello Casteleiro, Jose Julio Des Diz:
Clinical practice guidelines: A case study of combining OWL-S, OWL, and SWRL.
- Roger J. Tait, Gerald Schaefer, Adrian A. Hopgood:
Intensity-based image registration using multiple distributed agents.
- Li Bai, Yan Wang, Michael C. Fairhurst:
An extended hyperbola model for road tracking for video-based personal navigation.
- Laxmisha Rai, Soon Ju Kang:
Rule-based modular software and hardware architecture for multi-shaped robots using real-time dynamic behavior identification and selection.
- Chun-Hsien Chen, Zhiming Rao:
MRM: A matrix representation and mapping approach for knowledge acquisition.
- Qinghua Hu, Jinfu Liu, Daren Yu:
Mixed feature selection based on granulation and approximation.
- Yolanda Blanco-Fernández, José J. Pazos Arias, Alberto Gil-Solla, Manuel Ramos Cabrer, Martín López Nores, Jorge García Duque, Ana Fernández Vilas, Rebeca P. Díaz Redondo, Jesús Bermejo Muñoz:
A flexible semantic inference methodology to reason about user preferences in knowledge-based recommender systems.
- Yunfei Yin:
An approach to mining bundled commodities.
- Paul W. H. Chung, Larry Y. C. Cheung, Colin H. C. Machin:
Compliance Flow - Managing the compliance of dynamic and complex processes.
- Bo Yu, Zong-ben Xu:
A comparative study for content-based dynamic spam classification using four machine learning algorithms.
- Olgierd Unold, Krzysztof Tuszynski:
Mining knowledge from data using Anticipatory Classifier System.
- Yevgen Biletskiy, Girish R. Ranganathan:
An Invertebrate Semantic/Software Application Development Framework for knowledge-based systems.
- Majid Soleimani-Damaneh:
Modified big-M method to recognize the infeasibility of linear programming models.
- Yi-Chung Hu:
Incorporating a non-additive decision making method into multi-layer neural networks and its application to financial distress analysis.
- Milko Marinov:
Using frames for knowledge representation in a CORBA-based distributed environment.
- Xia Wang, Wenxiu Zhang:
Relations of attribute reduction between object and property oriented concept lattices.
- David Patterson, Niall Rooney, Mykola Galushka, Vladimir Dobrynin, Elena Smirnova:
SOPHIA-TCBR: A knowledge discovery framework for textual case-based reasoning.
- Chui Young Yoon:
A structural model of end-user computing competency and user performance.
- Pietari Pulkkinen, Mikko Laurikkala, Aino Ropponen, Hannu Koivisto:
Quality management in GPRS networks with fuzzy case-based reasoning.
- Kai-She Qu, Yan-Hui Zhai:
Generating complete set of implications for formal contexts.
- ZhengYou Xia:
Fighting criminals: Adaptive inferring and choosing the next investigative objects in the criminal network.
- Bei Yang, Houkuan Huang, Zhifeng Wu:
TOPSIS: Finding Top-K significant N-itemsets in sliding windows adaptively.
- P. Stubbings, Botond Virginas, Gilbert Owusu, Christos Voudouris:
Modular neural networks for recursive collaborative forecasting in the service chain.
- Santosh Kumar, Ali Sekmen:
Single robot - Multiple human interaction via intelligent user interfaces.
- R. Dhanapal:
An intelligent information retrieval agent.
- Evaggelos V. Hatzikos, Grigorios Tsoumakas, George Tzanis, Nick Bassiliades, Ioannis P. Vlahavas:
An empirical study on sea water quality prediction.
- Subhagata Chattopadhyay, Dilip Kumar Pratihar, S. C. De Sarkar:
Developing fuzzy classifiers to predict the chance of occurrence of adult psychoses.
- Wei-Lun Chang:
OnCob: An ontology-based knowledge system for supporting position and classification of co-branding strategy.
- Wei Song, Bingru Yang, Zhangyan Xu:
Index-BitTableFI: An improved algorithm for mining frequent itemsets.
- Cane Wing-ki Leung, Stephen Chi-fai Chan, Fu-Lai Chung:
An empirical study of a cross-level association rule mining approach to cold-start recommendations.
- Jingnian Chen, Houkuan Huang, Fengzhan Tian, Shengfeng Tian:
A selective Bayes Classifier for classifying incomplete data based on gain ratio.
- Xiaoqing Weng, Junyi Shen:
Classification of multivariate time series using two-dimensional singular value decomposition.
- W. Wen, Y. H. Chen, H. H. Pao:
A mobile knowledge management decision support system for automatically conducting an electronic business.
- Byungho Min, Jinhyuck Kim, Chongyoun Choe, Hyeonsang Eom, Robert I. McKay:
A compound framework for sports results prediction: A football case study.
- K. Baumgartner, S. Ferrari, G. Palermo:
Constructing Bayesian networks for criminal profiling from limited data.
- Jason J. Jung:
Ontology-based context synchronization for ad hoc social collaborations.
- Xiaoqing Weng, Junyi Shen:
Classification of multivariate time series using locality preserving projections.
- Jean-Marc Nigro, Yann Barloy:
The meta-inferences engine: A new tool to manipulate metaknowledge.
- Haibin Sun:
Computational models for computing fuzzy cardinal directional relations between regions.
- Rosario Girardi, Adriana Leite:
A knowledge-based tool for multi-agent domain engineering.
- Yi Hong, Sam Kwong, Yuchou Chang, Qingsheng Ren:
Unsupervised data pruning for clustering of noisy data.
- Daqing He, Graeme Ritchie, John Lee:
References to graphical objects in interactive multimodal queries.
- Maciej Majewski, Jacek M. Zurada:
Sentence recognition using artificial neural networks.
- Jim Davies, Ashok K. Goel, Patrick W. Yaner:
Proteus: Visuospatial analogy in problem-solving.
- Hai Jin, Xiaomin Ning, Weijia Jia, Hao Wu, Guilin Lu:
Combining weights with fuzziness for intelligent semantic web search.
- Heng Tang, Stephen Shaoyi Liao:
Discovering original motifs with different lengths from time series.
- Gilbert Babin, Waiman Cheung:
A Metadatabase-supported shell for distributed processing and systems integration.
- Ong Sing Goh, Chun Che Fung, Arnold Depickere:
Domain knowledge query conversation bots in instant messaging (IM).
- Manuel Laguía, Juan Luis Castro:
Local distance-based classification.
- Minqiang Li, Liang Zhang:
Multinomial mixture model with feature selection for text clustering.
- A. Shanian, A. S. Milani, C. Carson, R. C. Abeyaratne:
A new application of ELECTRE III and revised Simos' procedure for group material selection under weighting uncertainty.
- Constantinos S. Hilas, Paris A. Mastorocostas:
An application of supervised and unsupervised learning approaches to telecommunications fraud detection.
- Marko A. Rodriguez:
Grammar-based random walkers in semantic networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:25 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Unil Yun:
An efficient mining of weighted frequent patterns with length decreasing support constraints.
- Jinfu Liu, Qinghua Hu, Daren Yu:
A comparative study on rough set based class imbalance learning.
- S. J. Overbeek, Patrick van Bommel, Henderik Alex Proper:
Matching cognitive characteristics of actors and tasks in information systems engineering.
- Ye-Zheng Liu, Yuan-Chun Jiang, Xiao Liu, Shan-Lin Yang:
CSMC: A combination strategy for multi-class classification based on multiple association rules.
- Tian Zhang, Dezhi Xu, Jianer Chen:
Application-oriented purely semantic precision and recall for ontology mapping evaluation.
- Riyaz Sikora:
Meta-learning optimal parameter values in non-stationary environments.
- Xiaoqing Weng, Junyi Shen:
Detecting outlier samples in multivariate time series dataset.
- Bradley L. Vinz, Letha H. Etzkorn:
Improving program comprehension by combining code understanding with comment understanding.
- George J. Y. Hsu, Yi-Hsing Lin, Zheng-Yi Wei:
Competition policy for technological innovation in an era of knowledge-based economy.
- Gui-Wu Wei:
Maximizing deviation method for multiple attribute decision making in intuitionistic fuzzy setting.
- Yejun Xu, Qingli Da:
A method for multiple attribute decision making with incomplete weight information under uncertain linguistic environment.
- Lidong Wang, Xiaodong Liu:
A new model of evaluating concept similarity.
- Ali Emrouznejad:
MP-OWA: The most preferred OWA operator.
- Shuqun Yang, Shuliang Ding, Shengzhen Cai, Qiulin Ding:
An algorithm of constructing concept lattices for CAT with cognitive diagnosis.
- G. Salazar-Torres, Ettore Colombo, Flávio S. Corrêa da Silva, C. A. Noriega, Stefania Bandini:
Design issues for knowledge artifacts.
- Hui Li, Jie Sun:
Ranking-order case-based reasoning for financial distress prediction.
- Wen Zhang, Taketoshi Yoshida, Xijin Tang:
Text classification based on multi-word with support vector machine.
- Jianjiang Lu, Tianzhong Zhao, Yafei Zhang:
Feature selection based-on genetic algorithm for image annotation.
- Shah Jahan Miah, Don V. Kerr, John G. Gammack, Tom Cowan:
A generic design environment for the rural industry knowledge acquisition.
- Bo Yu, Zong-ben Xu, Cheng-hua Li:
Latent semantic analysis for text categorization using neural network.
- Jianping Zeng, Shiyong Zhang, Chengrong Wu:
A framework for WWW user activity analysis based on user interest.
- H. M. Abu-Donia:
Comparison between different kinds of approximations by using a family of binary relations.
- Ramin Vandaie:
The role of organizational knowledge management in successful ERP implementation projects.
- Yin-Fu Huang, Chun-Hao Hsu:
PubMed smarter: Query expansion with implicit words based on gene ontology.
- Xiaodong Zhu, Zhiqiu Huang:
Conceptual modeling rules extracting for data streams.
- Yan Zou, Zhi Xiao:
Data analysis approaches of soft sets under incomplete information.
- Ali Ghobadi Tapeh, Maseud Rahgozar:
A knowledge-based question answering system for B2C eCommerce.
- Aytürk Keles, Mensure Kolcak, Ali Keles:
The adaptive neuro-fuzzy model for forecasting the domestic debt.