- Francesca Arcelli Fontana, Francesco Tisato, Andrea Trentini:
A software architecture for distributed organization management.
- Rajkishore Prasad, Kumar Rajeev Ranjan, A. K. Sinha:
AMRAPALIKA: An expert system for the diagnosis of pests, diseases, and disorders in Indian mango.
- Chris Reed:
Representing dialogic argumentation.
- Elena Mulet, Rosario Vidal:
Functional requirements for computer-based design support systems, derived from experimental studies.
- Silvia N. Schiaffino, Analía Amandi:
Personalizing user-agent interaction.
- Enn Tyugu:
Understanding knowledge architectures.
- Yi-Chung Hu:
Determining membership functions and minimum fuzzy support in finding fuzzy association rules for classification problems.
- Gürsel Serpen, Maheshkumar Sabhnani:
Measuring similarity in feature space of knowledge entailed by two separate rule sets.
- Zhi-Hua Zhou, Wei Tang:
- Po-Chang Ko, Ping-Chen Lin:
An evolution-based approach with modularized evaluations to forecast financial distress.
- Andreja Andric, Vladan Devedzic, Marko Andrejic:
Translating a knowledge base into HTML.
- Wann-Ming Wey:
Erratum to "An integrated expert system/operations research approach for the optimization of waste incinerator siting problems" [Knowledge-Based Systems 18 (2005) 267-278].
June 2006 Intelligent Software Design
- L. Yang, C. W. Dawson, M. R. Brown, M. Gell:
Neural network and GA approaches for dwelling fire occurrence prediction.
- Dragan Gasevic, Vladan Devedzic:
Petri net ontology.
- P. Dhavachelvan, G. V. Uma, V. S. K. Venkatachalapathy:
A new approach in development of distributed framework for automated software testing using agents.
- Alauddin Alomary, Mohammad Jamil:
A new approach of clustering based machine-learning algorithm.
- Michal Pechoucek, Vladimír Marík, Jaroslav Barta:
Role of acquaintance models in agent's private and semi-private knowledge disclosure.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Yen-Hung Kuo, Juei-Nan Chen, Yu-Lin Jeng:
NP-miner: A real-time recommendation algorithm by using web usage mining.
September 2006 AI 2005 SI
- Max Bramer:
- David Corsar, Derek H. Sleeman:
Reusing JessTab rules in Protégé.
- Chris Mellish, Xiantang Sun:
The semantic web as a Linguistic resource: Opportunities for natural language generation.
- Ireneusz Czarnowski, Piotr Jedrzejowicz:
An agent-based approach to ANN training.
- Patrick du Boucher-Ryan, Derek G. Bridge:
Collaborative Recommending using Formal Concept Analysis.
- Gianluca Torta, Pietro Torasso:
On the use of OBDDs in model-based diagnosis: An approach based on the partition of the model.
- David Muse, Cornelius Weber, Stefan Wermter:
Robot docking based on omnidirectional vision and reinforcement learning.
- Rainer Schmidt, Olga Vorobieva:
Case-based reasoning investigation of therapy inefficacy.
- Brian Craker, Frans Coenen:
The Knowledge Bazaar.
- Cornelius Weber, David Muse, Mark Elshaw, Stefan Wermter:
A camera-direction dependent visual-motor coordinate transformation for a visually guided neural robot.
- Paul Compton, L. Peters, G. Edwards, T. G. Lavers:
Experience with Ripple-Down Rules.
- Tom Howley, Michael G. Madden, Marie-Louise O'Connell, Alan G. Ryder:
The effect of principal component analysis on machine learning accuracy with high-dimensional spectral data.
- Niall O'Connor, Michael G. Madden:
A neural network approach to predicting stock exchange movements using external factors.
- Petter Gottschalk:
Stages of knowledge management systems in police investigations.
- Ömer Akgöbek, Yavuz Selim Aydin, Ercan Öztemel, Mehmet Sabih Aksoy:
A new algorithm for automatic knowledge acquisition in inductive learning.
- Mu-Jung Huang, Yee-Lin Tsou, Show-Chin Lee:
Integrating fuzzy data mining and fuzzy artificial neural networks for discovering implicit knowledge.
- Haining Yao, Letha H. Etzkorn:
Automated conversion between different knowledge representation formats.
- Satchidananda Dehuri, Rajib Mall:
Predictive and comprehensible rule discovery using a multi-objective genetic algorithm.
- Zhiping Chen, Kevin Lü:
A preprocess algorithm of filtering irrelevant information based on the minimum class difference.
- Norman E. Fenton, Wei Wang:
Risk and confidence analysis for fuzzy multicriteria decision making.
- Jiuyong Li, Jason Jones:
Using multiple and negative target rules to make classifiers more understandable.
November 2006 Creative Systems
- Jorge Rafael Gutierrez-Pulido, M. A. G. Ruiz, Roberto Herrera, E. Cabello, Steve Legrand, Dave Elliman:
Ontology languages for the semantic web: A never completely updated review.
- Juliette Dibie-Barthélemy, Ollivier Haemmerlé, Eric Salvat:
A semantic validation of conceptual graphs.
- Limin Wang, Xiao-Lin Li, Chunhong Cao, Senmiao Yuan:
Combining decision tree and Naive Bayes for classification.
- Alex J. Ruiz-Torres, Edgar Zapata, Kazuo Nakatani, Marcella L. Cowen:
Knowledge based representation and operations assessment of space transportation system architectures.
- Xuan F. Zha, Ram D. Sriram:
Platform-based product design and development: A knowledge-intensive support approach.
- A. Joseph, Norman E. Fenton, Martin Neil:
Predicting football results using Bayesian nets and other machine learning techniques.
- Zhang Kun, Qi Yong, Zhang Hong:
Dynamic multicast routing algorithm for delay and delay variation-bounded Steiner tree problem.
- Peter L. Jones, Alan Harrison:
The application of knowledge-based techniques to the monitoring of computers in a large heterogeneous distributed environment.
- Zhuowei Li, Amitabha Das:
Analyzing and evaluating dynamics in stide performance for intrusion detection.
- Boris Galitsky:
Reasoning about attitudes of complaining customers.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:26 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michal Wozniak:
Proposition of common classifier construction for pattern recognition with context task.
- Mykola Galushka, David W. Patterson:
Intelligent index selection for case-based reasoning.
- Carlos Lopez, Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen:
Using object and trajectory analysis to facilitate indexing and retrieval of video.
- Anthony Hunter, Rupert Summerton:
A knowledge-based approach to merging information.
- Shuyu Zhang, Zhongying Zhu:
Research on decision tree induction from self-map space based on web.
- Asim Ali Shah:
Experimenting with prototype system DLVK via different approach.
- Sam Yuan Sung, Tianming Hu:
Iconic pictorial retrieval using multiple attributes and spatial relationships.
- Yu Wang, Mingyue Ding, Chengping Zhou, Ying Hu:
Interactive relevance feedback mechanism for image retrieval using rough set.
- Juan B. Mena:
Automatic vectorization of segmented road networks by geometrical and topological analysis of high resolution binary images.
- Y. Liu:
Adaptive self-organized maps based on bidirectional approximate reasoning and its applications to information filtering.
- Carmen Lacave, Agnieszka Onisko, Francisco Javier Díez:
Use of Elvira's explanation facility for debugging probabilistic expert systems.
- Jin-Mao Wei, Wei-Guo Yi, Ming-Yang Wang:
Novel measurement for mining effective association rules.
- Jacob Köhler, Stephan Philippi, Michael Specht, Alexander Rüegg:
Ontology based text indexing and querying for the semantic web.
- Yongtao Hao:
Research on auto-reasoning process planning using a knowledge based semantic net.
- Mahmut Uludag, Mehmet R. Tolun:
A new relational learning system using novel rule selection strategies.