- Harvey Dettmar, Xiaohui Liu, Roger Johnson, Alan Payne:
Knowledge-based data generation.
- M. Howard Williams, Kam-Fai Wong:
Extending the superimposed codeword indexing scheme to handle incomplete information.
- Hai Zhuge:
Conflict group decision training: model and system.
- I. Zeid, C. G. Chinnappa:
An optimized and enhanced cognitive memory model for mechanical design problems.
- Ken Xu, A. R. Luxmoore, L. M. Jones, Farzin Deravi:
Integration of neural networks and expert systems for microscopic wear particle analysis.
- Toufic M. Mezher, M. Asem Abdul-Malak, Billal Maarouf:
Embedding critics in decision-making environments to reduce human errors.
- Padraig Cunningham, Barry Smyth, Andrea Bonzano:
An incremental retrieval mechanism for case-based electronic fault diagnosis.
- G. Griffin, Z. Chen:
Rough set extension of Tcl for data mining.
- David W. Aha:
The omnipresence of case-based reasoning in science and application.
- Kamal Nazar, Max A. Bramer:
Concept dispersion, feature interaction and their effect on particular sources of bias in machine learning.
- Ian D. Watson, Srinath Perera:
A hierarchical case representation using context guided retrieval.
- Mark Winter, Derek H. Sleeman, Tim Parsons:
Inventory management using constraint satisfaction and knowledge refinement techniques.
- Neal Snooke, Chris Price:
Hierarchical functional reasoning.
- John Kingston:
Designing knowledge based systems: the CommonKADS design model.
- Peter J. F. Lucas, Henk Boot, Babs G. Taal:
A decision-theoretic network approach to treatment management and prognosis.
- Robert Milne, Mike Drummond, Patrick Renoux:
Predicting paper making defects on-line using data mining.
- Rhys Power, Steve Reynolds, John K. C. Kingston, Ian Harrison, Ann Macintosh, Jon Tonberg:
Expert Provisioner: a range management aid.
- Ian Watson, Heather Watson:
Case-based content navigation.
- John W. Brahan, Kai P. Lam, Hilton Chan, William Leung:
AICAMS: artificial intelligence crime analysis and management system.
- Johan Vanwelkenhuysen:
The tender support system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:47:27 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Linda Candy:
Representations of strategic knowledge in design.
- A. W. Court:
Issues for integrating knowledge in new product development: reflections from an empirical study.
- Takashi Kiriyama, Takashi Yamamoto:
Strategic knowledge acquisition: a case study of learning through prototyping.
- Frances M. T. Brazier, Pieter H. G. van Langen, Jan Treur:
Strategic knowledge in design: a compositional approach.
- Andrew C. Fentem, Angela Dumas, Janet McDonnell:
Evolving spatial representations to support innovation and the communication of strategic knowledge.
- John S. Gero:
Concept formation in design.
- Alberto Faro, Daniela Giordano:
Concept formation from design cases: why reusing experience and why not.
- Yasuyuki Sumi, Koichi Hori, Setsuo Ohsuga:
Supporting the acquisition and modeling of requirements in software design.
- Kumiyo Nakakoji, Yasuhiro Yamamoto, T. Suzuki, Shingo Takada, Mark D. Gross:
From critiquing to representational talkback: computer support for revealing features in design.
- Kenro Aihara, Koichi Hori:
Enhancing creativity through reorganising mental space concealed in a research notes stack.