Special Section on Software Architecture
- Yi Peng, Fu Li, Ali Mili:
Modeling the evolution of operating systems: An empirical study.
- Hélio R. Costa, Márcio de Oliveira Barros, Guilherme Horta Travassos:
Evaluating software project portfolio risks.
- Susan Kurian, Michael J. Pont:
The maintenance and evolution of resource-constrained embedded systems created using design patterns.
- Wen-Ming Han, Sun-Jen Huang:
An empirical analysis of risk components and performance on software projects.
- Qinbao Song, Martin J. Shepperd:
A new imputation method for small software project data sets.
- Akif Günes Koru, Hongfang Liu:
Identifying and characterizing change-prone classes in two large-scale open-source products.
- Samuel Ajila, Razvan T. Dumitrescu:
Experimental use of code delta, code churn, and rate of change to understand software product line evolution.
- Jingling Xue, Phung Hua Nguyen, John Potter:
Interprocedural side-effect analysis for incomplete object-oriented software modules.
Special Section on Software Architecture
- Jenn-Wei Lin:
Providing fault-tolerant authentication and authorization in wireless mobile IP networks.
- Xiaofeng Chen, Fangguo Zhang, Shengli Liu:
ID-based restrictive partially blind signatures and applications.
- Jun Shao, Zhenfu Cao, Rongxing Lu:
Improvement of Yang et al.'s threshold proxy signature scheme.
- Miguel Correia, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Lau Cheuk Lung, Paulo Veríssimo:
Worm-IT - A wormhole-based intrusion-tolerant group communication system.
- Hsung-Pin Chang, Ray-I Chang, Wei Kuan Shih, Ruei-Chuan Chang:
GSR: A global seek-optimizing real-time disk-scheduling algorithm.
- Alfredo De Santis, Barbara Masucci:
New results on non-perfect sharing of multiple secrets.
- Richard Lai, Tony Tsang:
Timed verification of the reliable adaptive multicast protocol.
March 2007 Selected papers from the 1st International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Business Need and IT Alignment (REBNITA'05),
1st International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Business Need and IT Alignment
- Karl Cox, Steven J. Bleistein, June M. Verner, Alan M. Davis:
REBNITA'05 - 1st International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Business Need and IT Alignment.
- Peter Reynolds:
Managing requirements for a US$1bn IT-based business transformation: New approaches and challenges.
- Lana S. Al-Salem, Ala Abu-Samaha:
Eliciting Web application requirements - an industrial case study.
- Atsushi Kokune, Masuhiro Mizuno, Kyoichi Kadoya, Shuichiro Yamamoto:
FBCM: Strategy modeling method for the validation of software requirements.
- Johan F. Hoorn, Elly A. Konijn, Hans van Vliet, Gerrit C. van der Veer:
Requirements change: Fears dictate the must haves; desires the won't haves.
April 2007 Software Performance,
5th International Workshop on Software and Performance
- Günter Haring, Carlos Juiz, Dorina C. Petriu:
- Alberto Avritzer, Andre B. Bondi, Elaine J. Weyuker:
Ensuring system performance for cluster and single server systems.
- Mauro Caporuscio, Antinisca Di Marco, Paola Inverardi:
Model-based system reconfiguration for dynamic performance management.
- Tauseef A. Israr, C. Murray Woodside, Greg Franks:
Interaction tree algorithms to extract effective architecture and layered performance models from traces.
- Vibhu Saujanya Sharma, Kishor S. Trivedi:
Quantifying software performance, reliability and security: An architecture-based approach.
- Tariq Omari, Greg Franks, C. Murray Woodside, Amy Pan:
Efficient performance models for layered server systems with replicated servers and parallel behaviour.
- Vincenzo Grassi, Raffaela Mirandola, Antonino Sabetta:
Filling the gap between design and performance/reliability models of component-based systems: A model-driven approach.
- Ching-Pao Chang, Chih-Ping Chu:
Defect prevention in software processes: An action-based approach.
- Pearl Brereton, Barbara A. Kitchenham, David Budgen, Mark Turner, Mohamed Khalil:
Lessons from applying the systematic literature review process within the software engineering domain.
- Pankaj Jalote, Rajesh Munshi, Todd A. Proebsting:
The When-Who-How analysis of defects for improving the quality control process.
- Letian Jiang, Guozhi Xu:
Modeling and analysis of software aging and software failure.
- Kwan-Sik Na, James T. Simpson, Xiaotong Li, Tushar Singh, Ki-Yoon Kim:
Software development risk and project performance measurement: Evidence in Korea.
- Yu-Shen Su, Chin-Yu Huang:
Neural-network-based approaches for software reliability estimation using dynamic weighted combinational models.
- Girish H. Subramanian, James J. Jiang, Gary Klein:
Software quality and IS project performance improvements from software development process maturity and IS implementation strategies.
- Nan-Hsing Chiu, Sun-Jen Huang:
The adjusted analogy-based software effort estimation based on similarity distances.
May 2007 Component-Based Software Engineering of Trustworthy Embedded Systems
- Ivica Crnkovic, George T. Heineman, Heinz W. Schmidt, Judith A. Stafford, Kurt C. Wallnau:
- Fei Xie, Guowu Yang, Xiaoyu Song:
Component-based hardware/software co-verification for building trustworthy embedded systems.
- Mikael Åkerholm, Jan Carlson, Johan Fredriksson, Hans Hansson, John Håkansson, Anders Möller, Paul Pettersson, Massimo Tivoli:
The SAVE approach to component-based development of vehicular systems.
- Venkita Subramonian, Gan Deng, Christopher D. Gill, Jaiganesh Balasubramanian, Liang-Jui Shen, William Otte, Douglas C. Schmidt, Aniruddha S. Gokhale, Nanbor Wang:
The design and performance of component middleware for QoS-enabled deployment and configuration of DRE systems.
- Lars Grunske:
Early quality prediction of component-based systems - A generic framework.
- Ihor Kuz, Yan Liu, Ian Gorton, Gernot Heiser:
CAmkES: A component model for secure microkernel-based embedded systems.
- Mohammed Hussein, Mohammad Zulkernine:
Intrusion detection aware component-based systems: A specification-based framework.
- Jun-Hong Shen, Ye-In Chang:
A skewed distributed indexing for skewed access patterns on the wireless broadcast.
- Peng-Yeng Yin, Shiuh-Sheng Yu, Pei-Pei Wang, Yi-Te Wang:
Task allocation for maximizing reliability of a distributed system using hybrid particle swarm optimization.
- Nigamanth Sridhar:
Serfs: Dynamically-bound parameterized components.
- Aniello Castiglione, Alfredo De Santis, Claudio Soriente:
Taking advantages of a disadvantage: Digital forensics and steganography using document metadata.
- Nikolaos D. Tselikas, Nikolaos L. Dellas, Eleftherios Koutsoloukas, Sofia Kapellaki, George N. Prezerakos, Iakovos S. Venieris:
Distributed service provision using open APIs-based middleware: "OSA/Parlay vs. JAIN" performance evaluation study.
- Hermes Senger, Eduardo R. Hruschka, Fabrício Alves Barbosa da Silva, Liria Matsumoto Sato, Calebe De Paula Bianchini, Bruno F. Jerosch:
Exploiting idle cycles to execute data mining applications on clusters of PCs.
- Shujun Li, Kwok-Tung Lo:
Security problems with improper implementations of improved FEA-M.
Special Section on Software Architecture
- Li Ma, Jeff Tian:
Web error classification and analysis for reliability improvement.
- Daniel R. Jeske, Qi Zhang:
Assessing the validity of one-part software reliability models using likelihood ratio and early detection tests.
- Avner Engel, Mark Last:
Modeling software testing costs and risks using fuzzy logic paradigm.
- Faheem Ahmed, Luiz Fernando Capretz, Shahbaz Ali Sheikh:
Institutionalization of software product line: An empirical investigation of key organizational factors.
- Christof Ebert:
The impacts of software product management.
- Otávio Augusto Lazzarini Lemos, Auri Marcelo Rizzo Vincenzi, José Carlos Maldonado, Paulo Cesar Masiero:
Control and data flow structural testing criteria for aspect-oriented programs.
- Mark Staples, Mahmood Niazi, D. Ross Jeffery, Alan Abrahams, Paul Byatt, Russell Murphy:
An exploratory study of why organizations do not adopt CMMI.
July 2007 Dynamic Resource Management in Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Charles Cavanaugh, Frank Drews, Lonnie R. Welch:
Guest Editor's introduction.
- Xiaorui Wang, Yingming Chen, Chenyang Lu, Xenofon D. Koutsoukos:
FC-ORB: A robust distributed real-time embedded middleware with end-to-end utilization control.
- Peter van der Stok, Dmitri Jarnikov, Sergei Kozlov, Michael van Hartskamp, Johan J. Lukkien:
Hierarchical resource allocation for robust in-home video streaming.
- Huan Li, Krithi Ramamritham, Prashant J. Shenoy, Roderic A. Grupen, John Sweeney:
Resource management for real-time tasks in mobile robotics.
- Balakrishnan Dasarathy, Shrirang Gadgil, Ravichander Vaidyanathan, Arnie Neidhardt, Brian A. Coan, Kirthika Parmeswaran, Allen A. McIntosh, Frederick Porter:
Adaptive network QoS in layer-3/layer-2 networks as a middleware service for mission-critical applications.
- Patrick J. Lardieri, Jaiganesh Balasubramanian, Douglas C. Schmidt, Gautam H. Thaker, Aniruddha S. Gokhale, Thomas Damiano:
A multi-layered resource management framework for dynamic resource management in enterprise DRE systems.
- Tian He, John A. Stankovic, Michael Marley, Chenyang Lu, Ying Lu, Tarek F. Abdelzaher, Sang Hyuk Son, Gang Tao:
Feedback control-based dynamic resource management in distributed real-time systems.
- Dazhang Gu, Lonnie R. Welch, Frank Drews, Klaus Ecker:
Characterizing robustness in dynamic real-time systems.
- Zhenyu Tan, William Leal, Lonnie R. Welch:
Verification of instrumentation techniques for resource management of real-time systems.
- Qin Wang, Zhenfu Cao:
Identity based proxy multi-signature.
- Yi-Neng Lin, Yao-Chung Chang, Ying-Dar Lin, Yuan-Cheng Lai:
Resource allocation in network processors for network intrusion prevention systems.
- Sunil Soman, Chandra Krintz:
Application-specific garbage collection.
- Ming-Ni Wu, Chia-Chen Lin, Chin-Chen Chang:
Novel image copy detection with rotating tolerance.
- Ching-Nung Yang, Tse-Shih Chen, Kun-Hsuan Yu, Chung-Chun Wang:
Improvements of image sharing with steganography and authentication.
- Phuong Hoai Ha, Marina Papatriantafilou, Philippas Tsigas:
Efficient self-tuning spin-locks using competitive analysis.
- Yuh-Min Tseng:
A communication-efficient and fault-tolerant conference-key agreement protocol with forward secrecy.
- Stylianos Drakatos, Niki Pissinou, Kia Makki, Christos Douligeris:
A context-aware cache structure for mobile computing environments.
- Wei Li, Raed Shatnawi:
An empirical study of the bad smells and class error probability in the post-release object-oriented system evolution.
- Dariusz Kania, Józef Kulisz:
Logic synthesis for PAL-based CPLD-s based on two-stage decomposition.
- Chun-Chuan Yang, Yung-Chi Wang, Chih-Wen Tien:
Synchronization modeling and its application for SMIL2.0 presentations.
- Diomidis Spinellis, Panagiotis Louridas:
A framework for the static verification of api calls.
- Christos Tselikis, Sarandis Mitropoulos, Christos Douligeris:
An evaluation of the middleware's impact on the performance of object oriented distributed systems.
August 2007 The Impact of Barry Boehm's Work on Software Engineering Education and Training
- Piotr Tomaszewski, Jim Håkansson, Håkan Grahn, Lars Lundberg:
Statistical models vs. expert estimation for fault prediction in modified code - an industrial case study.
- Dror G. Feitelson, Tokunbo O. S. Adeshiyan, Daniel Balasubramanian, Yoav Etsion, Gabor Madl, Esteban Osses, Sameer Singh, Karlkim Suwanmongkol, Minhui Xie, Stephen R. Schach:
Fine-grain analysis of common coupling and its application to a Linux case study.
- Tsung-Hsi Chiang, Lan-Rong Dung:
Verification method of dataflow algorithms in high-level synthesis.
- Shaoying Liu, Hao Wang:
An automated approach to specification animation for validation.
- Karl Cox, Keith Phalp:
Practical experience of eliciting classes from use case descriptions.
- Stephan Philippi, Hermann Josef Hill:
Communication support for systems engineering - process modelling and animation with APRIL.
- Gerardo Canfora, Aniello Cimitile, Félix García Carballeira, Mario Piattini, Corrado Aaron Visaggio:
Evaluating performances of pair designing in industry.
- Kai-Yuan Cai, Bo Gu, Hai Hu, Yong-Chao Li:
Adaptive software testing with fixed-memory feedback.
- Yuming Zhou, Hareton Leung:
Predicting object-oriented software maintainability using multivariate adaptive regression splines.
- Tao-Ku Chang, Gwan-Hwan Hwang:
The design and implementation of an application program interface for securing XML documents.
- Paloma Díaz, Ignacio Aedo:
Towards efficient web engineering approaches through flexible process models.
- Nianping Zhu, John C. Grundy, John G. Hosking, Na Liu, Shuping Cao, Akhil Mehra:
Pounamu: A meta-tool for exploratory domain-specific visual language tool development.
- Ahmed Seffah, Ashraf Gaffar:
Model-based user interface engineering with design patterns.
September 2007 Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering - EASE06
- Terence P. Rout, Khaled El Emam, Mario Fusani, Dennis Goldenson, Ho-Won Jung:
SPICE in retrospect: Developing a standard for process assessment.
- Richard D. Corbin, Christopher B. Dunbar, Qiuming Zhu:
A three-tier knowledge management scheme for software engineering support and innovation.
- Natalia Juristo Juzgado, Ana María Moreno, Maria Isabel Sánchez Segura:
Analysing the impact of usability on software design.
- Samuel Ajila, Di Wu:
Empirical study of the effects of open source adoption on software development economics.
- D. M. Needham, S. A. Jones:
A software fault tree key node metric.
- Amela Karahasanovic, Annette Kristin Levine, Richard C. Thomas:
Comprehension strategies and difficulties in maintaining object-oriented systems: An explorative study.
- Gun Ho Lee:
Efficient approach for restructuring multiple inheritance hierarchies.
- Jianxin Liao, Xiaomin Zhu:
Grigoris Antoniou and Frank Van Harmelen, Comments on "A Semantic Web Primer", The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England (2004).
October 2007 Methodology of Security Engineering for Industrial Security Management Systems
- Dionysios Kostoulas, Dimitrios Psaltoulis, Indranil Gupta, Kenneth P. Birman, Alan J. Demers:
Active and passive techniques for group size estimation in large-scale and dynamic distributed systems.
- Marco Tulio de Oliveira Valente, Rodrigo Palhares Silva:
Collocation optimizations in an aspect-oriented middleware system.
- Nen-Chung Wang, Shian-Zhang Fang:
A hierarchical key management scheme for secure group communications in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Vincent S. Tseng, Kawuu Weicheng Lin:
Energy efficient strategies for object tracking in sensor networks: A data mining approach.
- Lih-Chyau Wuu, Chi-Hsiang Hung, Sout-Fong Chen:
Building intrusion pattern miner for Snort network intrusion detection system.
- Lin Guan, Irfan-Ullah Awan, Michael E. Woodward, Xin Gang Wang:
Discrete-time performance analysis of a congestion control mechanism based on RED under multi-class bursty and correlated traffic.
- Chulyun Kim, Jong-Hwa Lim, Raymond T. Ng, Kyuseok Shim:
SQUIRE: Sequential pattern mining with quantities.
- Charalabos Skianis, George Kormentzas, Kimon P. Kontovasilis, G. Lisa:
Efficiency study of the information flow mechanism enabling interworking of heterogeneous wireless systems.
Special Section on Software Architecture
- Jing Dong, Paulo S. C. Alencar, Donald D. Cowan, Sheng Yang:
Composing pattern-based components and verifying correctness.
- Stein Grimstad, Magne Jørgensen:
Inconsistency of expert judgment-based estimates of software development effort.
- Cesar Gonzalez-Perez, Brian Henderson-Sellers:
Modelling software development methodologies: A conceptual foundation.
- In-Gyu Kim, Doo-Hwan Bae, Jang-Eui Hong:
A component composition model providing dynamic, flexible, and hierarchical composition of components for supporting software evolution.
- Franco Cicirelli, Angelo Furfaro, Libero Nigro:
Exploiting agents for modelling and simulation of coverage control protocols in large sensor networks.
- Hai Zhuge, Weiyu Guo:
Virtual knowledge service market - For effective knowledge flow within knowledge grid.
- Simona Bernardi, José Merseguer:
Performance evaluation of UML design with Stochastic Well-formed Nets.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Yu-Chiang Li, Wen-Hung Huang:
TFRP: An efficient microaggregation algorithm for statistical disclosure control.
- Jing Liu, Josh Dehlinger, Robyn R. Lutz:
Safety analysis of software product lines using state-based modeling.
December 2007 Selected papers from the International Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS 2006)
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:46:57 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Laurent Lefèvre, Jean-Marc Pierson:
Special issue: International Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS 2006).
- Sonia Ben Mokhtar, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valérie Issarny:
COCOA: COnversation-based service COmposition in pervAsive computing environments with QoS support.
- Oriana Riva, Santtu Toivonen:
The DYNAMOS approach to support context-aware service provisioning in mobile environments.
- Tarak Chaari, Dejene Ejigu, Frédérique Laforest, Vasile-Marian Scuturici:
A comprehensive approach to model and use context for adapting applications in pervasive environments.
- C. B. Anagnostopoulos, Y. Ntarladimas, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades:
Situational computing: An innovative architecture with imprecise reasoning.
- A. Baki Kocaballi, Altan Koçyigit:
Granular best match algorithm for context-aware computing systems.
- Hiroyuki Kasai, Wataru Uchida, Shoji Kurakake:
A service provisioning system for distributed personalization with private data protection.
- Glenn T. Jayaputera, Arkady B. Zaslavsky, Seng Wai Loke:
Enabling run-time composition and support for heterogeneous pervasive multi-agent systems.
- Ken C. K. Lee, Josh Schiffman, Baihua Zheng, Wang-Chien Lee, Hong Va Leong:
Round-Eye: A system for tracking nearest surrounders in moving object environments.