- Richard E. Fairley:
- Jock A. Rader:
VLSI and software engineering: Guest editor's introduction.
- Robert Cuykendall, Antun Domic, William H. Joyner, Steve C. Johnson, Steven H. Kelem, Dennis McBride, Jack Mostow, John E. Savage, Gabriele Saucier:
Design synthesis in VLSI and software engineering.
- Randy H. Katz, Walt Scacchi, P. Subrahmanyam:
Environments for VLSI and software engineering.
- S. Hirschhorn, Alan M. Davis:
Parallels between software and VLSI engineering.
- Jack Mostow:
A decision-based framework for comparing hardware compilers, .
- Jack Mostow, Bob Balzer:
Application of a transformational software development methodology to VLSI design.
- Merlin Dorfman, Richard F. Flynn:
Arts - an automated requirements traceability system.
- Robert G. Reynolds:
Metrics to measure the complexity of partial programs.
- Sushil Jajodia, Peter Ann-Beng Ng, Raymond T. Yeh:
Introduction to the special issue on the use of entity-relationship concepts in databases and related software.
- W. Kent:
Fact-based data analysis and design.
- Sushil Jajodia, Peter A. Ng:
Translation of entity-relationship diagrams into relational structures.
- Hirotaka Sakai:
Entity-relationship behavior modeling in conceptual schema design.
- Victor M. Markowitz, Yoav Raz:
An entity-relationship algebra and its semantic description capabilities.
- Carlo Batini, Maurizio Talamo, Roberto Tamassia:
Computer aided layout of entity relationship diagrams.
- Adolph D'Cunha, Thiruvengadam Radhakrishnan:
DASS: A data administration support system.
- Robert W. Marti:
Integrating database and program descriptions using an ER-Data dictionary.
- Enrique H. Ruspini, Robert Fraley:
ID: An intelligent information dictionary system.
- Rodney P. Zimmerman:
Phases, methods, and tools: A triad of system development.
- Shuji Nakata, Go Yamazaki:
ISMOS: An experimental database-oriented tool generator.
- Bharat K. Bhargava:
Performance evaluation of reliability control algorithms for distributed database systems.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:46:48 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)