July 1997 Achieving Quality in Software
- Sandro Bologna:
Guest editor's corner achieving quality in software.
- Victor R. Basili:
Evolving and packaging reading technologies.
- Tsuneo Furuyama, Yoshio Arai, Kazuhiko Iio:
Analysis of fault generation caused by stress during software development.
- William M. Evanco:
Poisson analyses of defects for small software components.
- Eiji Obara, T. Kawasaki, Y. Ookawa, N. Maeda:
Metrics and analyses in the test phase of large-scale software.
- Antonia Bertolino, Raffaela Mirandola, Emilia Peciola:
A case study in branch testing automation.
- Ryouei Takahashi:
Software quality classification model based on McCabe's complexity measure.
- Dieter Welzel, Hans-Ludwig Hausen:
Practical concurrent software evaluation for certification.
- Tor Stålhane, P. C. Borgersen, K. Arnesen:
In search of the customer's quality view.
- P. Coppola, P. Panaroni:
Process improvement through process modelling.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:46:52 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)