- Antonia Bertolino:
Guest editor's corner achieving quality in software.
- Motoei Azuma, David Mole:
Software management practice and metrics in the European community and Japan: Some results of a survey.
- Mario Raffa, G. Zollo:
The role of professionals in small Italian software firms.
- Tsuneo Furuyama, Yoshio Arai, Kazuhiko Iio:
Fault generation model and mental stress effect analysis.
- Christophe Debou, Jaroslav Lipták, Herbert Schippers:
Decision making for software process improvement: A quantitative approach.
- Alfonso Fuggetta, Carlo Ghezzi:
State of the art and open issues in process-centered software engineering environments.
- Michael J. Halliday, Inderpal S. Bhandari, Jarir K. Chaar, Ram Chillarege:
Experiences in transferring a software process improvement methodology to production laboratories.
- Tor Stålhane, Kari Juul Wedde:
The quest for reliability: A case study.
- William M. Evanco, Robert Lacovara:
A model-based framework for the integration of software metrics.
- Fernando Brito e Abreu, Rogério Carapuça:
Candidate metrics for object-oriented software within a taxonomy framework.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:46:51 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)