- Jiangzhou Wang, Fumiyuki Adachi, Paul W. Baier, James S. Lehnert, Wayne E. Stark, Michael B. Pursley:
Guest editorial: wideband CDMA II.
- H. Vincent Poor:
Active interference suppression in CDMA overlay systems.
- Savo G. Glisic, M. D. Katz:
Modeling of the code acquisition process for RAKE receivers in CDMA wireless networks with multipath and transmitter diversity.
- Daniel L. Noneaker:
On the spectral efficiency of wideband CDMA systems.
- Bertrand M. Hochwald, Thomas L. Marzetta, Constantinos B. Papadias:
A transmitter diversity scheme for wideband CDMA systems based on space-time spreading.
- Michael Joham, Wolfgang Utschick:
Symbol rate processing for the downlink of DS-CDMA systems.
- Tan F. Wong, Tat M. Lok:
Transmitter adaptation in multicode DS-CDMA systems.
- S. Sriram, S. Hosur:
Cyclically permutable codes for rapid acquisition in DS-CDMA systems with asynchronous base stations.
- Jyh-Horng Wen, Jenn-Kaie Lain, Yu-Wen Lai:
Performance evaluation of a joint CDMA/NC-PRMA protocol for wireless multimedia communications.
- Kevin J. Quirk, Laurence B. Milstein:
The effect of low SNR in phase estimation in wideband CDMA.
- Shiauhe (Shawn) Tsai, Tan F. Wong, James S. Lehnert:
DS-CDMA system with joint channel estimation and MAP detection in time-selective fading channels.
- Guoan Chen, Xiaou-Hu Yu, Jing Wang:
Adaptive channel estimation and dedicated pilot power adjustment based on the fading-rate measurement for a pilot-aided CDMA system.
- Fredrik Gunnarsson, Fredrik Gustafsson, Jonas Blom:
Dynamical effects of time delays and time delay compensation in power controlled DS-CDMA.
- Jiangzhou Wang, Jun Chen:
Performance of wideband CDMA systems with complex spreading and imperfect channel estimation.
- William H. Tranter:
Editorial: New editor-in-chief for the J-SAC series in wireless communications.
- R. P. Torres, S. Loredo, L. Valle, M. Domingo:
An accurate and efficient method based on ray-tracing for the prediction of local flat-fading statistics in picocell radio channels.
- Luca Fanucci, Edoardo Letta, Riccardo De Gaudenzi, Filippo Giannetti, Marco Luise:
VLSI implementation of a CDMA blind adaptive interference-mitigating detector.
- Ezio Biglieri, Giuseppe Caire, Giuseppe Taricco, Emanuele Viterbo:
How fading affects CDMA: an asymptotic analysis with linear receivers.
- Huan-Bang Li, H. Wakana, M. Tanaka:
Block-coded modulation and multiple block-coded modulation with Viterbi decoding for fading channels.
- Lie-Liang Yang, Lajos Hanzo:
Performance analysis of coded M-ary orthogonal signaling using errors-and-erasures decoding over frequency-selective fading channels.
- Ying-Chang Liang, Francois P. S. Chin:
Downlink channel covariance matrix (DCCM) estimation and its applications in wireless DS-CDMA systems.
- Stefano Buzzi, Marco Lops, Antonia Maria Tulino:
Blind adaptive multiuser detection for asynchronous dual-rate DS/CDMA systems.
- Nevio Benvenuto, Giovanna Sostrato:
Joint detection with low computational complexity for hybrid TD-CDMA systems.
- Constantinos B. Papadias, Howard Huang:
Linear space-time multiuser detection for multipath CDMA channels.
- John Y. Kim, Gordon L. Stüber, Ian F. Akyildiz:
Macrodiversity power control in hierarchical CDMA cellular systems.
- Lei Song, Narayan B. Mandayam, Zoran Gajic:
Analysis of an up/down power control algorithm for the CDMA reverse link under fading.
- B. Lindmark, M. Nilsson:
On the available diversity gain from different dual-polarized antennas.
- Enzo Baccarelli:
Evaluation of the reliable data rates supported by multiple-antenna coded wireless links for QAM transmissions.
- J. S. Blogh, Peter J. Cherriman, Lajos Hanzo:
Adaptive antenna array assisted dynamic channel allocation techniques.
- J. S. Blogh, Peter J. Cherriman, Lajos Hanzo:
Dynamic channel allocation techniques using adaptive modulation and adaptive antennas.
- Roberto Verdone, Alberto Zanella:
Analytical evaluation of blocking probability in a mobile radio system with directed retry.
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, G. de Carolis, Emilio Leonardi, Renato Lo Cigno, Michela Meo:
Efficient estimation of call blocking probabilities in cellular mobile telephony networks with customer retrials.
- Hemant M. Chaskar, Upamanyu Madhow:
Statistical multiplexing and QoS provisioning for real-time traffic on wireless downlinks.
- T. V. J. Ganesh Babu, Tho Le-Ngoc, Jeremiah F. Hayes:
Performance of a priority-based dynamic capacity allocation scheme for wireless ATM systems.
- Jean-François Frigon, Victor C. M. Leung, H. Chan Bun Chan:
Dynamic reservation TDMA protocol for wireless ATM networks.
- Marwan Krunz, Jeong Geun Kim:
Fluid analysis of delay and packet discard performance for QoS support in wireless networks.
- Jelena V. Misic, Tam Yik Bun:
Correction to "adaptive admission control in wireless multimedia networks under nonuniform traffic conditions".
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:46:31 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ian F. Akyildiz, David J. Goodman, Leonard Kleinrock:
Guest editorial: Mobility and resource management in next generation wireless systems.
- H. Haas, Steve McLaughlin:
A dynamic channel assignment algorithm for a hybrid TDMA/CDMA-TDD interface using the novel TS-opposing technique.
- Doru Calin, Marc Areny:
Impact of radio resource allocation policies on the TD-CDMA system performance: evaluation of major critical parameters.
- Fredrik Berggren, Seong-Lyun Kim, Riku Jäntti, Jens Zander:
Joint power control and intracell scheduling of DS-CDMA nonreal time data.
- Lei Song, Narayan B. Mandayam:
Hierarchical SIR and rate control on the forward link for CDMA data users under delay and error constraints.
- Cem U. Saraydar, Narayan B. Mandayam, David J. Goodman:
Pricing and power control in a multicell wireless data network.
- Oriol Sallent, Jordi Pérez-Romero, Fernando J. Casadevall, Ramon Agusti-Gomes:
An emulator framework for a new radio resource management for QoS guaranteed services in W-CDMA systems.
- M. Eriksson:
Dynamic single frequency networks.
- Abdul Rahman Aljadhai, Taieb Znati:
Predictive mobility support for QoS provisioning in mobile wireless environments.
- Tao Zhang, Eric van den Berg, Jasmine Chennikara, Prathima Agrawal, Jyh-Cheng Chen, Toshikazu Kodama:
Local predictive resource reservation for handoff in multimedia wireless IP networks.
- Vincent W. S. Wong, Victor C. M. Leung:
An adaptive distance-based location update algorithm for next-generation PCS networks.
- Hui-Nien Hung, Yi-Bing Lin, Nan-Fu Peng, Shun-Ren Yang:
Resolving mobile database overflow with most idle replacement.
- Joon-Min Gil, Chan Yeol Park, Chong-Sun Hwang, Doo-Soon Park, Jin Gon Shon, Young-Sik Jeong:
Restoration scheme of mobility databases by mobility learning and prediction in PCS networks.
- Chunhung Richard Lin:
Admission control in time-slotted multihop mobile networks.
- M. Mirhakkak, N. Schult, D. Thomson:
Dynamic bandwidth management and adaptive applications for a variable bandwidth wireless environment.
- Ko-Shung Chen, Nen-Fu Huang, Bo Li:
CTMS: a novel constrained tree migration scheme for multicast services in generic wireless systems.
- Frank H. P. Fitzek, Martin Reisslein:
A prefetching protocol for continuous media streaming in wireless environments.
- Kin K. Leung, Peter F. Driessen, Kapil Chawla, Xiaoxin Qiu:
Link adaptation and power control for streaming services in EGPRS wireless networks.
- Wenye Wang, Ian F. Akyildiz:
A new signaling protocol for intersystem roaming in next-generation wireless systems.
- Xiaojun Liu, Edwin K. P. Chong, Ness B. Shroff:
Opportunistic transmission scheduling with resource-sharing constraints in wireless networks.
- Shiann-Tsong Sheu, Tzu-Fang Sheu:
A bandwidth allocation/sharing/extension protocol for multimedia over IEEE 802.11 ad hoc wireless LANs.
- Andras Veres, Andrew T. Campbell, Michael G. Barry, Li-Hsiang Sun:
Supporting service differentiation in wireless packet networks using distributed control.
- Byungchan Ahn, Hyunsoo Yoon, Jung Wan Cho:
A design of macro-micro CDMA cellular overlays in the existing big urban areas.
- Hongyi Wu, Chunming Qiao, Swades De, Ozan K. Tonguz:
Integrated cellular and ad hoc relaying systems: iCAR.