- Su-Chao Chang, Ming-Shing Lee:
The linkage between knowledge accumulation capability and organizational innovation.
- Rémy Magnier-Watanabe, Dai Senoo:
Organizational characteristics as prescriptive factors of knowledge management initiatives.
- Hamid Mazloomi Khamseh, Dominique R. Jolly:
Knowledge transfer in alliances: determinant factors.
- Alon Hasgall, Snunith Shoham:
Knowledge processes: from managing people to managing processes.
- Anssi Smedlund:
The knowledge system of a firm: social capital for explicit, tacit and potential knowledge.
- Bedman Narteh:
Knowledge transfer in developed-developing country interfirm collaborations: a conceptual framework.
- Tony Feghali, Jamal El-Den:
Knowledge transformation among virtually-cooperating group members.
- Andrew Schenkel, Robin Teigland:
Improved organizational performance through communities of practice.
- Mohamed Khalifa, Angela Yan Yu, Kathy Ning Shen:
Knowledge management systems success: a contingency perspective.
- Ragna Seidler-de Alwis, Evi Hartmann:
The use of tacit knowledge within innovative companies: knowledge management in innovative enterprises.
- Harold Harlow:
The effect of tacit knowledge on firm performance.
- Wasan Teerajetgul, Chotchai Chareonngam:
Tacit knowledge utilization in Thai construction projects.
- Fei Gao, Meng Li, Steve Clarke:
Knowledge, management, and knowledge management in business operations.
- Cameron Switzer:
Time for change: empowering organizations to succeed in the knowledge economy.
- William R. King:
An integrated architecture for an effective knowledge organization.
- Nikhil Mehta:
Successful knowledge management implementation in global software companies.
- Sajjad M. Jasimuddin:
A holistic view of knowledge management strategy.
- Philippe Byosiere, Denise J. Luethge:
Knowledge domains and knowledge conversion: an empirical investigation.
- Michael Heffner, Nawaz Sharif:
Knowledge fusion for technological innovation in organizations.
- Alsones Balestrin, Lilia Maria Vargas, Pierre Fayard:
Knowledge creation in small-firm network.
- Stephen McLaughlin, Robert A. Paton, Douglas K. Macbeth:
Barrier impact on organizational learning within complex organizations.
- Mehran Ebrahimi, Anne-Laure Saives, W. David Holford:
Qualified ageing workers in the knowledge management process of high-tech businesses.
- Dilek Zamantili Nayir, Ülkü Uzunçarsili:
A cultural perspective on knowledge management: the success story of Sarkuysan company.
- Yuan Fu Qiu, Yoon Ping Chui, Martin G. Helander:
Cognitive understanding of knowledge processing and modeling in design.
- Jean-Baptiste P. L. Faucher, Andre M. Everett, Rob Lawson:
Reconstituting knowledge management.
- Chalee Vorakulpipat, Yacine Rezgui:
An evolutionary and interpretive perspective to knowledge management.
- William R. King:
Questioning the conventional wisdom: culture-knowledge management relationships.
- Lisa G. A. Beesley, Chris Cooper:
Defining knowledge management (KM) activities: towards consensus.
- Robert Karaszewski:
The influence of KM on global corporations' competitiveness.
- Rory Donnelly:
The management of consultancy knowledge: an internationally comparative analysis.
- Jo Rhodes, Richard Hung, Peter Lok, Bella Ya-Hui Lien, Chi-Min Wu:
Factors influencing organizational knowledge transfer: implication for corporate performance.
- Ning Nan:
A principal-agent model for incentive design in knowledge sharing.
- Alan D. Smith:
Modernizing retail grocery business via knowledge management-based systems.
- Alexander Styhre, Sanne Ollila, Jonas Roth, David Williamson, Lena Berg:
Heedful interrelating, knowledge sharing, and new drug development.
- Carla Curado:
Perceptions of knowledge management and intellectual capital in the banking industry.
- Loye (Lynn) Ray:
Requirement for knowledge management: business driving information technology.
- Sanjay Kumar Singh:
Role of leadership in knowledge management: a study.
- James Bishop, Dino Bouchlaghem, Jacqueline Glass, Isao Matsumoto:
Ensuring the effectiveness of a knowledge management initiative.
- Makoto Matsuo, Mark Easterby-Smith:
Beyond the knowledge sharing dilemma: the role of customisation.
- Josef Hofer-Alfeis:
Knowledge management solutions for the leaving expert issue.
- Wei Zhang, Stephanie Watts:
Online communities as communities of practice: a case study.
- Roy Williams:
The epistemology of knowledge and the knowledge process cycle: beyond the "objectivist" vs "interpretivist".
- Jifeng Mu, Gang Peng, Edwin Love:
Interfirm networks, social capital, and knowledge flow.
- Martyn Pitt, Jason MacVaugh:
Knowledge management for new product development.
- Michael J. Gravier, Wesley S. Randall, David Strutton:
Investigating the role of knowledge in alliance performance.
- Chor-Beng Anthony Liew:
Strategic integration of knowledge management and customer relationship management.
- Daniel Sébastien Matzkin:
Knowledge management in the Peruvian non-profit sector.
- James Sheffield:
Inquiry in health knowledge management.
2008 Towards a global knowledge based development agenda
- Francisco Javier Carrillo:
Towards a global knowledge-based development agenda.
- Tan Yigitcanlar, Koray Velibeyoglu, Cristina Martinez-Fernandez:
Rising knowledge cities: the role of urban knowledge precincts.
- Alex Bennet, David Bennet:
The fallacy of knowledge reuse: building sustainable knowledge.
- Antonio Messeni Petruzzelli:
Proximity and knowledge gatekeepers: the case of the Polytechnic University of Turin.
- Robert J. Rogerson, Remy Tremblay:
Places Rated Almanacs and roll out neoliberalism.">Places Rated Almanacs and roll out neoliberalism.
- Carol Webb:
Measuring social capital and knowledge networks.
- Katia Passerini, Dezhi Wu:
The new dimensions of collaboration: mega and intelligent communities, ICT and wellbeing.
- Blanca C. Garcia:
Global KBD community developments: the MAKCi experience.
- Mirghani S. Mohamed, Kevin J. O'Sullivan, Vincent Ribière:
A paradigm shift in the Arab region knowledge evolution.
- Giovanni Schiuma, Antonio Lerro:
Knowledge-based capital in building regional innovation capacity.
- Kostas S. Metaxiotis, Konstantinos Ergazakis:
Exploring stakeholder knowledge partnerships in a knowledge city: a conceptual model.
- Ravi S. Sharma, Elaine W. J. Ng, Mathias Dharmawirya, Chu Keong Lee:
Beyond the digital divide: a conceptual framework for analyzing knowledge societies.
2008 Competencies management
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:45:44 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ambjörn Naeve, Miguel-Ángel Sicilia, Miltiadis D. Lytras:
Learning processes and processing learning: from organizational needs to learning designs.
- Marie-Hélène Abel:
Competencies management and learning organizational memory.
- Tobias Ley, Armin Ulbrich, Peter Scheir, Stefanie N. Lindstaedt, Barbara Kump, Dietrich Albert:
Modeling competencies for supporting work-integrated learning in knowledge work.
- Patricia Ordóñez de Pablos, Miltiadis D. Lytras:
Competencies and human resource management: implications for organizational competitive advantage.
- Nicola Capuano, Matteo Gaeta, Pierluigi Ritrovato, Saverio Salerno:
How to integrate technology-enhanced learning with business process management.
- A. Macris, E. Papadimitriou, G. Vassilacopoulos:
An ontology-based competency model for workflow activity assignment policies.
- Maria Pavlis Korres, Elena García Barriocanal:
Development of personalized learning objects for training adult educators of special groups.
- Monika Lanzenberger, Jennifer Sampson, Markus Rester, Yannick Naudet, Thibaud Latour:
Visual ontology alignment for knowledge sharing and reuse.
- Fotis Draganidis, Paraskevi Chamopoulou, Gregoris Mentzas:
A semantic web architecture for integrating competence management and learning paths.
- Brian R. Webb, Frank Schlemmer:
Predicting web services performance from internet performance: an empirical study of resources and capabilities in e-business SMEs.