- Nigel Payne, Mike Thelwall:
Longitudinal trends in academic web links.
- James Sinclair, Michael Cardew-Hall:
The folksonomy tag cloud: when is it useful?
- Endre Száva-Kováts:
Phenomenon and manifestation of the `Author's Effect of Showcasing' (AES): a literature science study, I. Emergence, causes and traces of the phenomenon in the literature, perception and notion of the effect.
- Endre Száva-Kováts:
Phenomenon and manifestation of the `Author's Effect of Showcasing' (AES): a literature science study, II. Very heterogeneous documentedness of historically synchronous conference communications of a single natural science.
- Emma McCulloch, George Macgregor:
Analysis of equivalence mapping for terminology services.
- Wenhuan Lu, Mitsuru Ikeda:
A uniform conceptual model for knowledge management of international copyright law.
- Hamid R. Ekbia, Noriko Hara:
The quality of evidence in knowledge management research: practitioner versus scholarly literature.
- Jenny Bronstein, Shifra Baruchson-Arbib:
The application of cost - benefit and least effort theories in studies of information seeking behavior of humanities scholars: the case of Jewish studies scholars in Israel.
- Xiangmin Zhang, Yuelin Li:
Use of collaborative recommendations for web search: an exploratory user study.
- Sally Hopewell, Anne Eisinga, Mike Clarke:
Better reporting of randomized trials in biomedical journal and conference abstracts.
- Ming-Cheng Tseng, Wen-Yang Lin, Rong Jeng:
Incremental maintenance of generalized association rules under taxonomy evolution.
- Jennifer M. Berryman:
Judgements during information seeking: a naturalistic approach to understanding the assessment of enough information.
- Policarp Hortolà:
An ergonomic format for short reporting in scientific journals using nested tables and the Deming's cycle.
- Joanna Yi-Hang Pong, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Raymond Yiu-Keung Lau, Jin-Xing Hao, Percy Ching-Chi Wong:
A comparative study of two automatic document classification methods in a library setting.
- Jason C. Hung:
RETRACTION: A New WSD approach using word ontology and concept distribution.
- Alton Yeow-Kuan Chua, Dion Hoe-Lian Goh:
Untying the knot of knowledge management measurement: a study of six public service agencies in Singapore.
- Hsiao-Tieh Pu:
An analysis of failed queries for web image retrieval.
- Celia Jenkins, Charles Oppenheim, Steve G. Probets, Bill Hubbard:
RoMEO studies 7: creation of a controlled vocabulary to analyse copyright transfer agreements.
- Shiyan Ou, Christopher S. G. Khoo, Dion Hoe-Lian Goh:
Design and development of a concept-based multi-document summarization system for research abstracts.
- Andrew M. Cox:
An exploration of concepts of community through a case study of UK university web production.
- Gunilla Widén-Wulff, Stefan Ek, Mariam Ginman, Reija Perttilä, Pia Södergård, Anna-Karin Tötterman:
Information behaviour meets social capital: a conceptual model.
- Heejung Kim, Jae Yun Lee:
Exploring the emerging intellectual structure of archival studies using text mining: 2001 - 2004.
- Annick Willem, Harry Scarbrough, Marc Buelens:
Impact of coherent versus multiple identities on knowledge integration.
- Alan Gilchrist:
- Brian Vickery:
Guest Editorial Meeting the challenge.
- Jack Meadows:
Fifty years of UK research in information science.
- David Bawden:
Smoother pebbles and the shoulders of giants: the developing foundations of information science.
- Stella G. Dextre Clarke:
The last 50 years of knowledge organization: a journey through my personal archives.
- Stephen Robertson:
On the history of evaluation in IR.
- Tom Wilson:
The information user: past, present and future.
- Blaise Cronin:
The sociological turn in information science.
- Peter Willett:
From chemical documentation to chemoinformatics: 50 years of chemical information science.
- Peter A. Bath:
Health informatics: current issues and challenges.
- Elisabeth Davenport:
Social informatics and sociotechnical research - a view from the UK.
- Peter G. B. Enser:
The evolution of visual information retrieval.
- Elizabeth Orna:
Information policies: yesterday, today, tomorrow.
- Barry Mahon:
The disparity in professional qualifications and progress in information handling: a European perspective.
- Charles Oppenheim:
Electronic scholarly publishing and open access.
- Wendy A. Warr:
Social software: fun and games, or business tools?
- Mike Thelwall:
Bibliometrics to webometrics.
- Eugene Garfield:
How I learned to love the Brits.
- Wei-Lun Chang, Soe-Tsyr Yuan:
Collaborative pricing model for bundling information goods.
- Kristie Saumure, Ali Shiri:
Knowledge organization trends in library and information studies: a preliminary comparison of the pre- and post-web eras.
- Maria Pinto:
Cyberabstracts: a portal on the subject of abstracting designed to improve information literacy skills.
- Itay Sagi, Eldad Yechiam:
Amusing titles in scientific journals and article citation.
- Tun Thura Thet, Jin-Cheon Na, Wunna Ko Ko:
Word segmentation for the Myanmar language.
- José Luis Ortega Priego, Isidro F. Aguillo:
Linking patterns in European Union countries: geographical maps of the European academic web space.
- Juan Gorraiz, Christian Schlögl:
A bibliometric analysis of pharmacology and pharmacy journals: Scopus versus Web of Science.
- Paul Huntington, David Nicholas, Hamid R. Jamali M.:
Web robot detection in the scholarly information environment.
- Sue Young Choi, Young Sik Kang, Heeseok Lee:
The effects of socio-technical enablers on knowledge sharing: an exploratory examination.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:45:38 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ali Shiri:
Metadata-enhanced visual interfaces to digital libraries.
- Jinhee You, Sanghyun Park, Inbum Kim:
An efficient frequent melody indexing method to improve the performance of query-by-humming systems.
- Maria Pinto, Anne-Vinciane Doucet, Andrés Fernández-Ramos:
The role of information competencies and skills in learning to abstract.
- Dirk Lewandowski:
A three-year study on the freshness of web search engine databases.
- Marieke Kools, Robert A. C. Ruiter, Margaretha W. J. van de Wiel, Gerjo Kok:
The effects of headings in information mapping on search speed and evaluation of a brief health education text.
- Giuseppe Pirrò, Domenico Talia:
LOM: a linguistic ontology matcher based on information retrieval.
- Ye Diana Wang, Guisseppi A. Forgionne:
Testing a decision-theoretic approach to the evaluation of information retrieval systems.
- Vassilios Peristeras, Nikolaos Loutas, Sotirios K. Goudos, Konstantinos A. Tarabanis:
A conceptual analysis of semantic conflicts in pan-European e-government services.